youtube.com/watch?v=6fPtsxMtAEY
youtube.com/watch?v=_xDux2kaYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dSY_QZKt1NI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAfrBr5vbMU
youtube.com/watch?v=nShVxPiiBYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ojO7MR3kzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkQfqq7kOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should know what they have to do now.

Feels like I'm witnessing some sort of cultural shift unfolding before my very eyes. They're trying really hard to stop the right-wing pushback, and they're failing miserably.

Im not going to watch it because i dont want to cringe. Tell me what happens.

To sum it up

Same old shit, basically.

Yawn

How trolls actually live.

I've never watched a Funny Or Die video in my life (not because of any sort of personal feelings; it'd just never come up) but coincidentally the creator or CEO or whatever for it was the guest on Adam Carolla's podcast yesterday. The dude sounded like a total cuck, so this isn't surprising at all to me now.

Fishing for views there, OP?

Archive for those who just want to scroll through the comments:
archive.is/c211v

Fucking newfags.

They're funny sometimes, from a chosen one no less.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

When are they going to figure out that the only way to mock the Alt-Right is to call them faggots (and kosher autists)?

Topical image. Maybe we can meme the Zyklon Clock and take that too.

check the comments.

We #GayintheGate now.

It's a little like old MadTV skits. High effort compared to a bunch of paint memes, really.

if they were AIDS infected you retarded faggot.
Go damage control somewhere else, leftybitch.

I just saw the anchored thread when I tried to embed, I don't get why everyone's so assblasted over it. He went off on her pretty hard, but alright.

That's why the comments are full of Hillary supporters sucking his cock too.
Fuck that shit.

I mean, it was a pretty accurate depiction of the Alt Right. Too bad we're not Alt Right and are the ones they should be worrying about.

So the 80s all over again?

I thought it was pretty funny tbh.

I'm sure you meant well but this didn't deserve a thread.

sounds good to me

that's because you're a nigger.
go to hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funny_or_Die

My cringe cringed.

That wasn't praise you idiot.

So if it's not funny then they died?

So the entire video is nothing but ad hominems?

I guess they don't realize that's NOT AN ARGUMENT!

It's more about the other thing you said.
HIGH EFFORT?
compared to paint memes? people put a lot into these paint memes.
and you besmirch them?

Shrinkshooter?

Spare me your autism.

Man..
The Reason Comedy has Declined so quickly is Because it used to be Rebellious and a good way of saying "fuck you" to those in charge.
However since 2009 it's been the Media and the Government's Bitchboy.
Viewers find modern comedy so boring and limited because there are areas ripe for mockery and easy to pull laughs out of that you just can't go to Because it's deemed "hateful" "racist" or "sexist" and so their interest wains.
No Comedian dares to speak out against those in charge anymore, or anyone even vaguely left wing and it's killing the Business.
It's so damn Limited these Days too, you aren't allowed to speak out against the Status Quo and insult those deemed "special" like "refugees" "people of color" gays, or women.
The only acceptable targets for comedians these days are white men, or those who speak out against the status quo.
THIS is why Comedy is a Dying art form.
However..
There are a few out there speaking out against this and being classic Old-Fashioned Comedians.
Most notably Sam Hyde.
Young Intelligent Guys who have reached out way back to the days of old and aquired styles from the likes of Kaufman.
THESE are the guys who are becoming the most popular now.
And THESE are the people who will save Comedy from the Depths it finds itself in.

Wow it's pretty accurate.

Who cares, we aren't the alt right. It doesn't concern us shill.

Why do You Capitalize words That have No Reason Being capitalized?

webm

high functioning nog?

I don't know.
Habit I guess.
I used to capitalise far more words than i do now, but I trimmed them down.

I'm not even trying to be that much of a dick, I'm just genuinely confused. I'd get it if you Capitalized Every Single Word or didn't capitalize any word (even though both scenarios would be wrong), but this is just super odd.

I'm super odd tbh.
I did it as a kid because I thought every letter capitalised looked nice, even though it's grammatically incorrect.
It's retarded, I know.

That's cute.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
are you seriously so retarded you don't realize everything down to her reactions is scripted?

fug didn't mean to link shitty video.

They had hillary on that Galifianakisand show, even if it was propaganda it failed. Hillary has nothing to help her, she is low energy and boring. Compare her to when obama was on the show and you can see that something was clearly missing, hillary was just acting too hard and was rigid.

This vid is the same, trying too hard. Funny or die has failed to help clinton on both ends, you cannot win shilling such an unlikable shit like hillary.

I'm pretty much a hardcore 14/88er, that being said I thought it was kinda funny, I chuckled

I'm so sick of people saying this. When you make a joke at the left's expense they try to ruin your career and socially ostracize you. When you make a joke at the right's expense they dislike your video, call you a cuck, and post a smug anime girl on your twitter. Acting like these are the same is so deceitful.

jesus fucking christ

saturday night live could do better than that

You are easily amused. Go back to faceberg, (((1))).

They are still believing government unemployment numbers.

Seriously, one day quite soon these SJWs are going to start their privcheck act in front of the wrong crowd (like a tent city) and end up lynched.

And no cop will investigate.

Absolutely disgusting.

I thought the video was pretty funny, but maybe in a different way than intended. The video felt like an inside joke of what we imagine liberals would imagine the alt right to be like.

Zach Galifianakis is not Jewish.

Putting her on the Between Two Ferns show was a good idea, but done too late, when Hillary is flailing in the polls, so it seems a little tryhard. They should have done it earlier in the campaign, it would have come off better.

Maybe more than you would think. 5 years ago, they would have shown crazed skinheads or Nazi LARPers at their computers.

Now it's more like "Hey, look at these nerds!"

It's an interesting shift.

make fun of this jew media shills.

compiled expertly by our friends at infowars.
warning FACTS ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo2tVWP9LtE

haha its pic of me funny wweeenis haha

Funny or Die is a branch of the Obama administration.

I think what kills me is that they chose the most pathetic looking men they could, lowest of the low.

and I know all those men are really on their side.

Are you fucking Jayden Smithh

Comedy seems to have switched sides. The left today is increasingly as not funny as the right was 20 years ago. People used to say it was because the right was too angry from feeling cornered to be funny, and I see that happening to the left today. The "I forgot to tell a joke" humor like the alt-kike in the video saying he's going to rape and kill is starting to show up.

I'm used to these fucks calling use basement dwelling overweight degenerates, I'm not used to them calling that fat whore funny.
nobody thinks she is funny.

Pretty sure that's a feminist meme. They're not even TRYING. Confirmed secretly on our side.

Meninist was a short-lived normie social media thing making fun of feminist spam.

Oh, was it? I guess I've only seen the bitter sarcastic backlash from feminists where they would post hilaaarious, witty jokes like

or

Didn't know it was one of "our" memes at one point.

Also, liberals were less batshit insane than modern SJWs. Plus, if you were to go back to the 80s and early 90s, the prominence of christcuck televangelists made such easy targets for comedians like Bill Hicks.

Today, nobody believes televangelists have direct political influence, plus liberals don't give a fuck about them preying on simple lower-class whites, because they don't give a damn about them in the first place.

You can even see that with individual comedians like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert: where they are now and where they used to be a decade ago.

Of course, "conservative" comedians like Steven Crowder still aren't funny, because the worldview of Fox News is just too retarded.

hol up
you be sayin
WE WUZ KANGZ???

GAS YOURSELVES

Oh, I remember those clowns. They also hosted some lame Jim Carrey anti-gun video a while back.
Why do they hate America so much?

Also, the only funny part of this video was the suggestion of David Duke collaborating with (((Breitbart))). Now that's just plain silly.

Underrated comment

kek. that's a good one.

anyways, we're fucking immune to shaming at this point.
it's been the case from gamergate onward. more risky shit can be said as time goes on.
Holla Forums zeitgeist incoming.
where people don't have to step on fucking eggshells when they're around eachother.
where niggers don't chimp out and throw their faces at people when someone dares to make a criticism of them.
where actual good relationships can be fostered.
this isn't a fucking game.

we're taking it back.

a respectable shitposter uses a 10yo chinkpad with free software.

lol, the i'm gonna rape and kill you was kind of funny

Jon Stewart was on top of the hill in 2006.

I can't believe how in just 6 months the lid has flipped a full 180. Liberals seemingly CANNOT be funny anymore. I love this.

he's a jew, and that's propaganda 101, she got her point across, she knows now she must take all the criticism to say the important things of her campaign:

I liked this moment.

I hope not a single one of you use this fucking term.
The media coined it, using it is giving into them.

I don't but how do I know you're not a language-controlling shill?

Funny, how they cant find any real footage of alt right to make fun of them. While they are so ridiculous so you can pick any video of them to show how disgusting they are.

Why would I take your advice when you clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Who are they aiming this for? The sad, sad shill who needs resolve after being beaten down by too many "lol gas yourself kike"? This is the second shit attempt by this group on the board right after that scripted show starring Zach and Hillary.

What I find questionable is that they keep spamming the youtube link instead of focusing on mp4s or webms and then saying half hearted platitudes like "I thought it was kinda funny" to dredge up even an iota of interest in their ineffective, shit taste for the eyes and maybe get a swing voter with another view for their video.

It's true though. Some SJW libtards from reddit decided to make an alternative umbrella term for Holla Forums userbase so that they could distance from stormfront part of Holla Forums after cuckservatives were outed as cucks.

No, it's just a result of Tricky Dick playing the media so he can get more shekels for PHALANX's boipussy orgies.

Poor Jon Lovitz, so desperate for work.

yes!
i love that guy.

That was hilarious but zach isn't a jew he's a greek.

Fuck off torshill, he roasted her and it was hilarious.
Kill yourself.

your IQ is that of a nigger.

FoD will never understand how devastatingly hillarious this comment is.

Well, that's not surprising. Regressives can't be funny. To be funny, sometimes, you have to be willing to push the boundaries of what is acceptable. For fear of offending people they think are marginalized, they let the quality of humor slide.

They make real Strawmen. This thing was basically Strawman Argument: The Movie

Do you know why Trump is seeing such a surge in support? It's in in
opposition to the CONSTANT condescending liberal circlejerking in the
media and refusal to even consider that the working class isn't a bunch
of idiotic evil racists but bases it's vote on real world experiences
that they go through and rational self interest. People are sick and
tired of ad hominems being the dominant form of discourse
from the so called intellectual left whenever issues relating to
protecting our national borders and culture come up. They are tired of
their young liberal acquaintances screaming on Facebook UNFRIEND ME IF
YOU WANT TO BUILD A WALL AND NOT TAKE IN MORE MUSLIM MIGRANTS YOU RACIST
BIGOT. The entire mendacious edifice built around shaming people who
dissent against the PC orthodoxy of cultural relativism is doing nothing
but backfiring on the left.

The upper class journalism/media types who tend to lean left and young liberals like FoD who don't see a
problem with globalism or mass third world Muslim migration are the
types of people who aren't affected by it like the native working class.
They get to live in gated communities and in expensive New York
apartments surrounded by other upper-middle class liberals, and don't
have to interact with Muslim migrants like the working class who lives
around them. They also aren't as affected by the complete gutting of
industrial jobs, the massive increases in real estate prices completely
pricing average Americans out of home ownership or the huge pressure on
the labor market and welfare system by immigration policies. It's easy
to pat yourself on the back and circlejerk how cosmopolitan and tolerant
you are for supporting Hillary's virtue signalling policies when they
don't directly affect you, and call everyone who dissents a bigot.

That multicultural utopia worldview would quickly collapse when faced
with the reality that working class people deal with, and perhaps maybe
then they wouldn't just dismiss their perfectly valid concerns. And
maybe the left may start seeing the votes not constantly slip away into
the arms of populists who at least listen to these concerns, instead of
demonizing them.

This thing looks like it was produced by someone from Holla Forums to ridicule how outside of the loop the left is.

:^)

Here are just some of the things this DNC front group has been up to over the last few years.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-OZOqxG39g
youtube.com/watch?v=yxKUCpYXQuE

youtube.com/watch?v=RVA2vtwy5PI
youtube.com/watch?v=qwtTGoHGZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=r_I6VE7zNbU
youtube.com/watch?v=exaax39eDdE
youtube.com/watch?v=g6uhAdnWHaA
youtube.com/watch?v=PPV5tbKk5N4
youtube.com/watch?v=cb9YVeWMYSk
youtube.com/watch?v=hC8iUU0xqA8
youtube.com/watch?v=YWB5El_U0cM
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvJjthmtWo
youtube.com/watch?v=6fPtsxMtAEY

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_xDux2kaYDU

youtube.com/watch?v=dSY_QZKt1NI

youtube.com/watch?v=zAfrBr5vbMU
youtube.com/watch?v=nShVxPiiBYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ojO7MR3kzkc
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkQfqq7kOk

It never ends this shit. i could literally add every single one of their videos.
There is not one that is not a psy-op and pushing an agenda.

a lot of normies literally believe meme means "image with text slapped on it."

I'm glad they're mocking the "alt-right".

I'm so okay with this you have no idea.

The amusing part was that the actors they go to play the gross losers all looked like kikes.

I kekd tbh fam

I look like an elite SAS tier soldier, I have genetics that cause women and girls to stare at me and spaghetti things as I walk by.
And these stupid fucks are STILL doing the "fat dweed in his mom's basement" stale meme.

On DOTR these SJW fools will be faced with the terrifying reality that they are neither morally, nor mentally and definitely not physically superior to those they have been trying to mock.

Bump

i liked it

the worldview of fox news is why conservatives were such a joke. Those faggots were all the representation we have had since 1945

FunnyorDie actually thinking anyone wants to rape Amy Schumer let alone threaten rape.

Never heard of Bill Burr? He's been ripping on women for over 20 years and is one of the biggest comedians out there

he also married a nigger so

Norm Macdonald is pretty based.

In the one clip you see him Banepost IRL before it was even a meme.

kek, i assumed he was

can pol make a parody of their parody

The most hilarious part is that shows like Stranger Things are popular among normies. They don't seem to understand why they like the 80s tone, but we do. We do.

Good post.