Zack interviews Hillary

Zack Galifianakis interviews Hillary.

This man has balls of TITANIUM. I wouldn't be surprised if hes added to the "committed suicide by multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head" list.

Just watch the video:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/hillary-clinton-zach-galifianakis-between-two-ferns

archive.is/np1YM

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html
archive.is/W5jpm
reddit.com/r/television/comments/53yvc3/between_two_ferns_with_zach_galifianakis_hillary/d7xizz2
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I couldn't watch it.Just seeing that bitch triggers me.
Srry OP

Dude, its worth it, trust me.

Is that really her? If it is she got trolled fucking hard

That Greek faggot is a Hillary supporter the interview was to make her look good.

Get good at spotting propaganda mate.

If it's to try to make her look good, they fucking failed. She got owned hard.

He doesn't have titanium balls the show is staged. The people talking know the joke going in. Why the fuck else would Obama have done it? He's giving her airtime which helps her, he's not hurting her he's minimizing her past issues.

The video was made to help her. It's trying to make her past mistakes jokes. Trying to make humor out of them, saying "haha, this isn't an issue anymore, see? She can laugh about it!" It's trying to humanize her. Don't fall for this sort of shit, man.

It certainly did not make her sound good to me, even if that was the attempt. She came off as robotic.

Between two ferns is fake you dumbass

Zach's bit is improv, right?

No way half of this shit would've been greenlit otherwise.

OH MY GOD. Check out the latest episode of the Big Brother show, Stacey totally told that bitch, she like, destroyed her. Praise kek, meme magic.

Thank you guys for posting so I don't have to.

don't even lie, you know you want a white power tie.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/between-two-ferns-director-scott-aukerman-trump-would-be-terrible-on-the-show.html
archive.is/W5jpm
HILLARY WANTED IT

Called it.

Further proof this campaign is dead set on failing.

3:02 – "I really regret doing this."

Holy fuck, my sides have achieved nirvana.

Only she didn't because the whole thing is set up, don't be a retard.

She tried to act 'cool' and 'having it together'. Doesn't seem to fit well on her.

Everything in this show is scripted and needs to be accepted both beforehand and afterwards.

They made this to make her look more "human", since that is her biggest problem with voters. They pretty much failed though.

looks like somebody will be getting the Lauer treatment
oy vey you are supposed to go easy on the stronk indypyndynt wymyn, goy

Doesn't matter if she set it up, there's no way she comes off looking favorable here.

It puts her intentionally in a situation of weakness without being a genuine situation of weakness. I fucking bet you 50 clams that reddit will get their hands on this and someone will say almost word for word, "Well at least she has a sense of humor." or something to that effect.

The goal is to humanize her and she can do no wrong by going on his show because yuppie types adore Zach Galifianakis. They will associate her with him and people will laugh and like her more. If you can't see this then the video is having exactly the effect on you that they want it to have on the masses.

You, and everyone else who thinks this is good is fucking retarded.

this

Im sure it a mixture of both and

So cry harder.

I don't know why you guys are worried about this. She's going to get roasted in the debates.

Do Ivanka and Chelsea talk about their crushes like Bill? Classic

She wanted it, he agreed, and he ripped her apart for it. This video in no way makes her look good.

The debates are being hosted by Clinton donors. They're going to do everything they can to make her look good. We can't relax or let off on the pressure.

Don't think like the masses, user. You're better than that. Wake the fuck up. If they're not making money on the video what other reason could they possibly have to spend money producing, directing and releasing something like this?

How did you get that?

Juxtaposing her to an actual human being with a sense of humor however puerile only makes her seem more of a frigid bitch. If anything, normies' take-away point will be: "she takes herself way too seriously"

No one is implying you should bruh.

Fuck off. Filtered.

user, it's a promo tool. It's meant to get her image and message out to young people online. This goal is for this video to get shared across the internet.

That goal backfires, however, when the host makes her look like a fool. It's just like those Daily Show news skits that were popular back in the day. The anchors always came out looking great, the interview subjects usually ended up looking like clowns.

Made her seem ok tbh.
One of the leftist talking points on Trump is that he gets touchy to any criticism and that you need a calm head of state to deal in intl politics.

Of course, it's easy for hillary to take criticism because she don't have much of soul and doesn't give a fuck anyway… but still, for normies, Trump has the image of being easily triggered.

reddit.com/r/television/comments/53yvc3/between_two_ferns_with_zach_galifianakis_hillary/d7xizz2

There was one thing that was kinda dissapointing.

Instead of saying he was gonna use the pantsuits to "dress like a librarian from outer space" he should've said "I'm going to dress like a diseased serial killer"

idiot the show is staged and to help make th emails an issue that people will get sick of so they say " oh not the emails again really " so no he doesnt have balls at all ..he probably asked if he could touch her pant suit when the show was done

I thought I was filtered? :^)

Read the whole comment section. The posts targeting Hillary are very few and far between.

I understand the importance of vigilance, but they tried the same with the Commander in Chief Forum and she still fucking bombed, and although it wasn't the CF specifically, they kiked all of the GOP debates and he was still unstumpable. I am not to worried about it, the only thing that they could do is cut the broadcast or literally splice the audio together to make her sound more articulate or make Trump say "I love doing the raping kill niggers" or something. The best they can do is try to control the script, and Trump goes off script every fucking time. Clinton is too fucking brain damaged and consumed with hubris to handle extensive debate. She is also prone to rage and emotional outbursts, she flew off the handle when a reporter merely asked her about fossil fuel industry donors and Trump is going to be much harder on her than that.

Why does Hillary remind me of thei character

reported

You see, here's why its a win for us. While it did punch Trump harder, hes hammered every day in the media non-stop. That was by no means hitting him hard at all in the grand scheme of things.

But in contrast you can see the anger in Clinton's eyes from just a couple small jabs. She can't handle the bantz, not even slightly.

It's called unhiding a post and I'm glad I did you disingenuous fuck.

This is propaganda to make her personable, you retarded cunt. It's all over normiebook.

No you idiot. That line meant Trump has a crush on his daughter.

Holy shit, how naïve are you people? You understand this was completely scripted right? I guarantee she reviewed every aspect of this sketch before agreeing to do it.

It's an obvious attempt at gaining favor with young people since she is polling so poorly with them.

No, he strawmanned her critics while trying to make her seem more personable and fun.

pretty sure CTR is in this thread trying to get us to spread it

Holla Forumslacks are not this retarded

No. Their plan is to make Trump look like the emotional one while Hillary is making smuganimegirl faces.

Her team has already conceded 'hillary is corrupt' and are trying to move it to "who's the better statesman". Trump knows this… but problem is, he's not one to sit back when being insulted, which plays into her hands.

No, no it's not.

Everything on between two ferns is scripted. You would know this if you were steeped in normie culture you dingle berry

And it's not working.

Kill yourself

(praise kek)
Cuck:The Presidential Campaign

Let me guess, you're a civic nationalist?

So she's a literal cuckold?

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

in addendum this is an angle we should have been pushing form the beginning, the dem candidate is a literal cuckold who is such a strong woman she is unable to leave her cheating, demeaning husband

kek has been with us for a long, long time

come back when you have a driver's license kiddo

Go correct your foreskin. Normies hate Hillary and there is nothing you can do about it.

That's America for you. Real life has become like a message board… where the troll acts smug, and if you get angry, YOU"RE the loser.

She's already practicing her smug looks and eye rolls. Sad but true.

COULD "WHITE POWER TIE" BE THE NEXT MOONMAN ALBUM?!?

firmly convinced all the "this helps her" faggots in this thread are shills, no sane person is going to watch this video and think hilary didn't want to kill galifinakowitz

Everyone on here used to be a normie so fuck off

a cuck can not, by definition, be smug
let us remind them

No one cares about your reddit screenshots faggot
If you think that FunnyOrDie, the website that created the 'Dealbreaker Republican's skit, and shilled for Obamacare, is putting out a hit peice on hillary, you have near nigger-tier IQ

6 million in paid shilling and they can't even trick reddit. Sad.

I just don't see how this makes her seem fun/light in the same way Jimmy Fallon rustling Trump's hair does. You can see Trump be happy and smiling and how light hearted the moment was. Here all you see is Hillary being rigid and cold. She at the start tries to jab and attack him and then just sits there angrily waiting for it to stop. Maybe it was scripted, but Hillary should have laughed and showed that she didn't care what they say of her. Instead she showed the opposite of that. Maybe normalfags will see differently looks like reddit didn't like her but thats my take.

i'm holding out that drunk cynic galifanikisberg sees her for the lying cunt she is and party politics aside got a chance to roast her for being the cunt she is.
i'm sure his delivery and some of his lines were not in the agreed upon script, her lizard reactions are the true nature coming out when things don't go as planned, a real emotional response.

trips for truth?

You all missed the juiciest part. Funny or Die is ran practically straight out of the Obama White House. They put this gay potato in charge of everything.