Marrying Japanese women

44% of adult Japanese women are virgins

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/more-than-40-per-cent-of-japans-adult-singles-are-virgins-says-s/

You have all these honorary aryan women that are wasting their most precious years living in crammed soul-crushing metropolitan boxes, getting up each morning only to fulfill their role as human capital, studying and working in a dying debt ridden country for a future that will never come.

These are pure women who have never known love, a real man, or the joys of being a mother. Only the realities of living in a modernist post-recession keynesian shithole. You can save them and take them away from this place.

Wouldn't it be better to learn Japanese and marry the closest and most civilized group of people to whites there is, rather than letting their wombs rot and going after promiscuous western women?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
searx.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch this documentary before you say Japan is not a shithole.

I'm marrying as soon as I get to Japan. Had to postpone my trip/retirement (I'm 29) there due to some family stuff.

i dont want autistic eurasian babies

>>>Holla Forums
they welcome duginists, why don't you go there?

no

2.5ds are nice but they won't change all the other problems with marriage in the west besides the women.

this is what they wanted with feminism right?

ASIAN WOMEN CANNOT PRODUCE WHITE CHILDREN

IF YOU LIE WITH AN ASIATIC, AS A WHITE PERSON, YOU ARE A TRAITOR

SAY IT WITH ME NOW: TRAITOR

THERE IS NO EXCUSE, AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER THAN MATING WITH A JEW, NIGGER, OR SPIC, NONE OF WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE, BECAUSE NONE OF THEM CAN PRODUCE WHITE CHILDREN

No that was turning women into a privileged class supported by the state.

The Japanese government needs to move their young people back into the country side.

They need to kill off 12 hour work days.

DIE YOU FILTHY DEGENERATES

Judging from this one photo its my belief all japanese women are hot

That's only because of all the autists going after asian women. If you're autistic, it doesn't matter whether you knock up a white woman or asian woman, your kids will end up like you. The only difference is asian women can accept lower standards.

Why are you posting gooks? Japan has lower rates of plastic surgery than America, much less Worst Korea.

Never! What's you neck-size user, i'm laying out the rope as we speak. Wanna make it comfortable for you.

Is race-mixing with Jews a good thing? That makes people whiter, just like our D-G Emperor and his children, right?

44% of unmarried women never had sex, you mean. Those women are ugly as shit and shouldn't be breeding anyway. The problem is the more attractive (or least ugly if you will) not having enough children.

While you're generally right, you could have an Asian wife be an incubator for a White woman's egg, and have the best of both worlds.

Seriously speaking, what is this kind of shit? Get out you fuckers, race-mixing is for mudskins. It's GENOCIDE you morons.

While better than racemixing with a nigger a spic or a kike , it's still racemixing user. Preserve your race.

I have a waifu whom I love dearly.

This post reeks of butthurt white woman.

I'm saying I don't want a half robot, that's what's going to happen if I were to make babies with a mong. I don't care if you're sexually attracted to them, but going out and doing it is cruel to the children, and you're not helping our demographics, so…

This non-argument is getting very stale.

I'm strongly considering it since I'm tired as fuck of whime women. I know I will be a degenerate, but I would be a happy degenerate and I would have a wife to raise my children properly and they will not be "raised" by a single mother after she divorves me.

Actually, those would be zipper-heads, not gooks.
Also, having a lower surgery rate than the US means nothing - Japan is number 3 in the world, behind US and Brazil, and they aren't doing it for anything like the same reasoning, and you fucking know it.

None of which changes the fact that Asian women cannot produce White children.

What ever you say Rebeca

It's not degenerate if there's nothing wrong with Japanese genetically.

The post in question does nothing but attack the manhood of white men who prefer asian women to worthless western white cunts. That's a woman tactic and one that comes out of butthurt.

No.

Nope.
Trump God Emperor memes are fun, and raise morale, but they are not the reality - the reality is that Trump is our tool to move the Overton window and keep out an insane leftist clam.
Nothing more.

As such, his children mating with heebs is nothing short of degenerate… But still not as degenerate as the entirety of Clinton's existence.

That's not a White child anymore if born out of an Asiatic womb brah.

Which is fucking aberration and grotesque - you should be ashamed for even having that thought.

Only White women can produce White children.

Specifically, there aren't enough men with enough income and stability to go around. It's not that much different than our lower classes here in America who aren't getting married at the same rate as college grads.

cuckchan refugees not welcome
looks like we need a wall

fucking racemixers

OUT OUT OUT

But you don't get it you faggot do you? Questioning you as a man is completely normal when you're on purpose deciding to bring race-mixed children into this world, even though you're well aware of the consequences and the plans of the New World Order.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Let me know when the Japanese make up almost half of the US prison system

Gullible retard.

He's a step in the right direction, but not something to be worshipped once he wins. At that moment, we can truly begin to judge him. You also have to take into account all the actions against him, but still. Trump has a duty to not fuck up.
Hillary is a Wilsonian electronic-old-man who will continue crony neoliberal practices and further the problems

Will she understand and believe in the same ideals you do, or will she submit to any and every question directed her way.

Gosh I hope they're not worthless, and that the lefties were right for once in saying "culture is the reason, not genetics".

I'd still rather marry a NS cholo than a commie white chick, and let me tell you, there are A LOT of commie white chicks.
I'm already an Irish bastard though, so take that as you will
Irish =/= WASP, different races

user , our demographics are going down. If we were outnumbering 10 to 1 yes , i would say that you are allowed to whiten the nips up a bit. Now we need to focus on preserving our race and produce white children. It's our duty. So start even thinking about this after yids niggers and anything muddy is dead , and white pop numbers are soaring high again. Be a white warrior , find a white woman and produce many healthy white children.

Someone actually saved that.

Let me know when sticking my dick in anything that isn't white wont cause the genes for my whiteness (i.e. blue eyes) to be obliterated.

fucking lol, it always amazes me how people single out gooks for plastic surgery while they are completely blind to what is going on in their own back yard

oh do i?

western women get those exact same procedures done as well as facial implants, breast implants, fat injections into the bum, fillers in the cheekbones and lips, etc.

If you think the booming plastic surgery industry in the US is just frumpy old ladies getting goofy face lifts, you're sadly misinformed.

I see the cuckchan refugees are already shitting up the board.

#FTFY

Reminder that your Amer-Asian kids will all grow up to be a bunch of Elliott Rodgers and will all hate you for creating them.

Consider most white women deliberately darken there skin most Jap women are probably paler then the average western women.

The thing is without those ugly women there's no filler to keep the birthrates up.

So it's genocide when Negroes, Mexicans, Kikes and Saracens do it, but when White people do it it's okay?

fuck off white whore

Elliott Rodgers wasn't half white he was a jew

Why the hell would I waste my time with inferior 3D when I can be with 4D instead?

Tulpas > fish-face women

He must be a shill.

The incarceration rate of a race is not the sole indicator of the effect of the race on the country. How about the fact that Japanese, by the nature of their race, are not that interested into politics? That they are less likely to vote? That if they do, they are much more likely to vote left? That Hawaii is a deep blue state? That they may come in conflict with the European heritage of the US?

This is not even to mention the effects of racemixing in of it's self

ALSO CANCOLLE IS SHIT, I WANT MY 90's JAPANESE GAMES BACK, FUCK YOU

Look at how scared this white cunt is that she has been made irrelevant by women of another race. Instead of admitting her behavior is unacceptable and changing for the better she resorts to bitterly slinging shit at white men and trying to spin the white nationalism angle to her benefit.

A nation comprised entirely of whites, japanese and white/jap mix would be an absolutley fantastic place to live. Hitler himself proclaimed that the Japanese are honorary Aryans and I agree. There is literally nothing wrong with the two most civilized races mixing together.

You're shit.

He was extra mental because he was half-Jew rather than half-white. Doesn't go against the argument that race-mixing increases the likelihood of the mental illness of the offspring.

you sound like a fucking retard, are you a woman or a white nationalist?

To bad white people aren't like that probably would been able to doge that enlightenment bullet if we were.

Hi there kids, I am Captain Obvious.

I am here to tell you that lots of sluts lie about their sexual indiscretions.

Also, lots of Japanese people who claim to be virgins are not really virgins, they are lying.

OP is not a virgin, necessarily, but OP is a faggot!

Captain Obvious, away!

[whoosh]

Hitler specifically said they should not mix, you buffoon.

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

You're a woman.

Who said anything about being blind?
White bitches get fake titties and get their asses sucked out, get their pussies repaired, etc.
Asiatic bitches are getting their faces fucked with to make them look White.

Asians in Japan (and elsewhere) are engaging in plastic surgery for largely different reasons than White people - White people are trying to make themselves look more attractive in the context of being White, Asians are trying to make themselves look more White.
Its a fact.
Deal with it weeb-twat.

Yes, you fucking well do, ya cunt.

Western women are not getting their fucking squinty Asiatic eyes fixed because they don't have squinty Asiatic eyes - they have European/White eyes, which is what Asiatics are getting surgery to look more like.

See above, cunt.

Nobody suggested that.
What I suggested was that its for different reasons.
White women aren't trying to look White - they are already White, they're trying to look better in that context.
Asiatics are trying to look more like White women.

None of which has anything to do with the fact that Asian women cannot produce White children, which is what makes miscegenation so degenerate.

The fact that most Asiatic cunts need surgery just to look human is a whole different matter.

feels good to be Injun

but he was ok with the outcome

I understand race mixing is wrong, but in the end wouldn't it be a loss for the japs if their purity was outbred by white-jap mongrels? There'd still be pure whites outside Japan.

Trust me, I would want to find a good white woman and have lots of white children with her. But is easier said than done.
The thing is just pretty simple, feminism hasn't reached Japan and it will probably never infect Japan.
44% of adult Japanese women are virgins according to them, let's say there are a 25% of virgin women in Japan, 1 in each 4 Japanese are virgin at least.
Now try to guess how many western white women are virgin.
Although I must add that women from Eastern Europe can make good wifes too, and they are white.

read

thanks for correcting the record

ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health?id=8732
(archive didn't work for some reason, my bad)

Fuck off.

I'm more worried about the gooks and chinks mixing with them than whites.

Thoughts?

No. Autism in the first place is because of increased outbreeding depression. When everyone just married 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th cousins there was no autism. Now with everyone marrying people who are only cousins at like 10 times removed or more, or in the case of racemixing thousands of times removed, there's a shitload of autism.

You people still exist?

Neat.

you're so edgy!

What the fuck ever dude. Enjoy your alimony and child support payments. Not to mention having your kids brainwashed to hate you and growing up to be braindead degenerates that vote democrat and leech off the state. Modern white women are nothing but greedy, retarded, sociopathic parasites who make horrendous mothers and ruin their childrens lives for her own short sighted benefit.

That's what we're fighting to change, user.

And no, running off for yellow pussy is not going to help that, in any way, shape or form.

Because Asian women can't produce White children.

are you jewish perhaps?

Quick, tell me what the 14 words are.
Is there anything there that mentions allowing half-breed Elliot Rodger abominations?

Eustace Mullins approved of it

kek'd

His papa was a jew you know.

Well it's true, all feminine qualities were sunk.

Racemixing with a spic or kike would be less offensive as compared with mixing with a chink.

(Just going on racial distance).

Spics are basically Southern European and kikes are basically sandniggers.

It is in America, you are most likely never going to find a person the exact same race you other then your sister just the same shade

Asian women are great. Fuck off, stormfag.

I'll take the white women you don't want, you weirdo deviant.

Let me elaborate:

EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, ASIAN COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the Americans pour into EVERY Asian country and ONLY into Asian countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Netherlands or Belgium will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of Americans and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY Asian country and ONLY Asian countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Asians.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-whites were brought into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the WHITE problem?

And how long would it take any sane white man to notice this and what kind of psycho white man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the Asian race, Weaboos and respectable Nazis agree that I am a kamikazewhowantstoreenactpearlharbor.

They say they are culturally enriching us. What they are is anti-Asian.

Cultural enrichment is a code word for anti-Asian.

The fuck are you babbling about?

And you're done.
You aren't white

Which they can't be, because those children you're talking about wouldn't be White, they'd be aberrations, and they'd have huge issues with the fact that their 'mother' is not actually their biological mother, just some creature that shat them out and who they look nothing like.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Again?
Ah, I see, you're some kind of non-white who wants to promote miscegenation.

Its not White nationalism to fuck Asiatic women bro, no matter whose egg you had artificially implanted in them.
Disgusting that you'd even promote such nonsense.

Eh, it'd be better than a nation composed of Whites and mudfolk, I'll grant you that - but it wouldn't be as 'absolutely fantastic' as a nation of just Whites.
You know that.
But you deny it.
Because you aren't White.
And the last thing you want is a nation of all White people.

Hitler was wrong on a lot of stuff - Hitler also believed there were good Jews.
How'd that work out for him?
Oh, right.
Hitler did nothing MORALLY wrong, but he made a fuckton of mistakes.

And here we have confirmation of the truth - you are miscegenation promotor.
And I doubt that you are White.

Jew or Asiati girl?
Or are you really just that pathetic of an excuse for a White man?

The best things in life, isn't easily attainable user. Stop being a faggot and git gud.

wtf are you even doing here

Two Wongs don't make a White.

Western girl looks like she was ripped from late 80s anime.

Most whites in the US have ancestry from at least 2 European counties.

No you fucking retards. The post points out that the son of a white/asian couple will not be perceived as white, he will be perceived as Asian and will therefore resent their father, who is a foreigner to them, stealing Asian women from Asian men, and will resent their mother, who is a race traitor to them, who hated Asian men (what they are. this part also builds in a deep lack of self esteem into the half asian son). Furthermore, if the son decides to say "fuck America/western world, I'm tired of being an outsider, I'm going to Asia", he will find that in Asia he's perceived as just as much of an outsider as he was in western society. These issues are why so many half-asians (especially males) have severe emotional problems. This is exactly what resulted in Elliot Rodgers.

I am a half asian son of a WMAF couple btw and struggled with many of these issues and frankly it's fucking awful. If I wasn't absurdly good looking and lucky to be in a rich family, I would almost certainly have committed suicide. My brother is also extremely fucked up by this issue despite also being good looking and very intelligent. Our issues were also less bad because our parents relationship was genuinely loving and Japanese culture was generally considered superior to white culture in our household, so there was less of the "Asian male is the worst thing to be" psychology within the household, but this changes nothing about the fact that you're percieved as an Asian male in western society and that's the lowest possible status in the sexual hierarchy (yes, well below being an exciting exotic low IQ black person). If I wasn't extremely good looking I can easily see how I could have been a virgin for life (or at least until an hero).

Think about what you're doing retards. This goes for everyone in the thread. It may be possible to raise a healthy kid in a WMAF couple, but you need to be aware you'll be raising a complete racial outsider who is neither Asian nor white, but perceived as Asian in western society. Fucking think about what you're doing.

Ok, forget Elliot half-kike Rodger.
Do you want your kids to end up like this loser?
stuffeurasianslike.wordpress.com

Even a White and wong don't make a White.

Only a White and a White can make a White.

As someone who's banged a large number of Japanese chicks…don't let the photos fool you.

They love to ACT sexy and hot…like they're insatiable sex fiends, but they have very little practical experience. Once you get them into bed, they get shy, demure, awkward and the complete opposite of what they act like. They tend to have little experience and are horrible at everything.

Also…that incessant little squealing they do nonstop when you fuck them drives me nuts.

I have no problem never hearing them choke out another "iko! iko!" ever again.

I lived in Japan for awhile and now I'm back in the states.

Moving to another country and leaving your old life behind, learning a difficult language, among other things, is harder than you think it is.

Why are pro-miscegenation threads allowed to stay up for so long? This is not right.

He's either a cuckchan refugee, or one of the usual suspects trying to make it appear that way in order to entertain himself.

You realize the pendulum swing NEVER STOPS right? It goes on and on throughout history right? …and most importantly, you DO realize the pendulum after having swung so hard and for so fucking long to the left, is now about to swing even harder and longer to the right, and you're witnessing this happen right now?

You go and racemix and you have no future except as a corpse in a ditch at the side of a road in 10 to 20 years. Any mongrel spawn you create too will all be killed too.

For thousands of years there have been bouts of racemixing and mongrelization followed by cleansing/genocides. For thousands of years the different races has endured, distinct, and separate. You are not on the winning side of history if you racemix. You are just a very temporary product of decadence and degeneracy.

So what, enjoy your shitskin babies, doing the favour of the globalist by creating kids with no race or national allegiance.

Who do you think they will turn to? You're a goddam moron who can't think beyond your fucking dick because apparently life is too hard to keep a marriage.

Well buhu, grow a pair of balls faggot.

Is this what we have to look forward to now that cuckchan is going to be dumping its refuse on our shores?

A bunch of yellow-fever low-test miscegenation faggots shilling for yellow slant-cunt?

Wew lads.

What part of my post denies the reality of race?

The mods are doing their fucking job, it's pissing me off

That pasta has been debunked so many times already, bumping this thread so you can pay more attention

*aren't

The mods never do their job.

They're shit.

wait…..there are mods here?

Semitic genes are poison though.
The spics , meh the not dark ones you would stand correct.
nigger < dark spic < zipperhead < kike < gook < nip < white spic < white mediteranean stock < white aryan woman

That's my current leaderboard atm.

Fuck off.

Yeah they show up to ban anyone saying mean things about Trump most of the time they just stick to their hotpockets

is this a reenactment of that post where some guy would offer a "rape" victim some eggs?

Fuck off back to where you came from.

You did good.

I edited the pasta so that all references to White people were replaced with Asian. It's effectively what this thread is promoting: Asian Genocide. The cognitive dissonance is extraordinary.

ethnicity ≠ race

I agree with you, mind you, but still.

Feels good.

No.

East lacks creativity and innovation

the very core gene necessary to build space ships and new innovative things, whites will be throwing those away in exchange for currytits.

Damn, what a fucking waste.
What are the Japanese thinking?

JAPAN

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

I'll add Rebeca to my haram.

t. 6'4" blonde haired blue eyed ubermensch who doesn't have to give a single fuck about what some stupid divorce laws say because I'm not some betafaggot that has to obey that shit

can confirm

Exactly.

They've been 'Americanized'.

That is to say, 'Jewed'.

When you mix two different people who are adapted to two different environments you get a product that is adapted to neither environment and is a total fuck-up.

no answer :^)

East creativity versus West creativity, method use at roughly same time period.

Is it even possible for me to have blue-eyed children if I'm a brown-eyed 1/16 injun?
My parent that I got the injun from had hazel eyes.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN!
They'd be of a poor breed, unable to continue on our race's fight. The nip isn't your friend.

Your about as bad as the Jews for pushing miscegenation, unless you are just Jewish.

Damn weebs messing up my Laotion rice recipe messaging board.

Its really not hard to avoid divorce shit tbh fam.

Just be sure to keep your finances separate and secret, in which case divorce is just a matter of grabbing the kids and hopping a flight to a non-extradition country.
Then you're set.

… Shouldn't be that way, but, since it is, that's how you deal with it.
Easy enough, really…

yes, because every year I must survive the winter innawoods :^)

Be honest, you don't give a shit about children.

Daily reminder to report all bait threads

Your ancestors did, and that's why you are what you are.

No user, women like being submissive. So you simply say you don't accept a divorce and that's the end of that discussion. And if you were a man during the relationship, she will stay.

We aren't looking for degenerate whores.

Maybe. It could all just be coincidence and what not.

What are the statistics on other countries?

WATCH OUT WESTFAGS

OUR WOMAN CAME FROM A VERY RICH AND POWERFUL CULTURE, OUR ART TELLS THE TALES OF OUR FEARSOME WARRIORS

except for leading the world in robotics and new mathematics and physics models

If that isn't creativity and innovation, idk what is.

White Genocide: CAST ASIDE
Asian Genocide: WITH PRIDE

Touche sir.

Of course, with the way things are in the West today, that's not always a given fam.

Women like to be submissive, but if they've got some Jew whispering in their ear that they can divorce you and take half your shit and the kids, well… All I'm saying is, if divorce DOES come up, guess what?
You leave.
She can't stop you, in most cases, and likely won't even know til you're out of the country.

Done and done.

Have some principles, anons. You already know why this is a bad idea.

Nice trips of truth

you mean those shitty plastic arms that tries to give you coffee when you enter their exclusive restaurant?

Racemixing can be good when done purposely in order to create a new race. You take males from your own race and females from another race, kill or subjugate all of their males, find some land outside your homeland (The female's land ideally) and develop it there as a vassal or ally.

Probably not worth the trouble right now though, getting the white race on track is a much higher priority.

My ancestors had wisdom teeth, I guess that makes the increasing numbers of humans that don't a bunch of race mixers.

When did all these racemixing degenerates arrive?

Checked, Praise Kek.

No, more like general purpose AI

So White Genocide is terrible, but Asian Genocide is fine? Do you realize the implications of that kind of thinking?

Realistic style artwork doesn't require any creativity.

Sorry, I forgot to sage

Why do you want that?

>>>/auschwitz/

I'm mixed and if I had access to guns when I was in high school I'm 99% sure I would have become another Elliot. Being mixed can work as long as you stay away from certain ugly truths. Realizing racial identity will never be a thing for you and that part of your family resents you for existing (even if they hide it) will fuck you up. Don't bring more high IQ rootless confused people to the world.

Maybe not, but takes lots of skill

Those commie white chicks would all become NatSoc if you were a better man.

Only white children fellow user, just like only white women, just like only white people do I have any ability to care for now or help. There is no more time left to be nice, when our enemies gather around us and attack us everyday and receive nothing in return but our smiles.

Be ready for physical violence, we've only been fighting the mental variety so far. They forget our white privileges but we will make them remember.

I found the "resent" period is a product of broken parenthood (ei, divorce or long distance marriage where one is definitely cucking the other) and the edgy years of adolescence/early adulthood

Too bad they'll never understand that. I always here boasts of creativity and then attached is some shitty realism that may as well just be photography in terms of the amount of creativity required to make it.

That evolution continues to transpire is not justification for race-mixing user, and you know it deep down inside.

If one clade of people is developing an absence of wisdom teeth to a greater degree than another clade, due to environmental conditions over an extended period of time, and the two mix, guess what?
It may well have negative rammifications in the context of the development of their dentition.

In any case, your snarky faggotry doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be shacking up with non-Whites, and you know it.

always hear boasts*

Why the fuck is this weeb shitposting thread still up?

Would you fuck with a race that can shoot ass Kamehamehas? I wouldn't. Whites stand to benefit much from mixing to gain those ass lazer genes. We would be unstoppable.

Hail Lain

OP didn't say anything about 2d girls. Do you know what weeb means or is it really something you picked up on your travels through tumblr and reddit?

Nice thread, cuckchan

All Cultural and Ethnic Genocide is terrible. It's no better if it happens to Asians, Whites, or practically any race on this planet. Things were just fine before, when the ethnic-cultural borders were set in place, but they've been broken by Imperialism, Globalism, the destruction of borders. If you're okay with your folk, or anyones folk race-mixing with any race, even with wives or concubines from a foreign land, you deserve to be gassed, you're exactly like the Jews.

Well that wasn't the case in my family. Has more to do with being an outsider in both the white and asian sides of the family. You're just like some weird alien that's obviously not part of the family.

Checked for truth.

Should thank our mods also, for leaving this trash laying around.

yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……………..riiiiiiiighhhhhtttttttt

To go with the wisdom teeth example, it's all homo sapiens across the world displaying the same mutation. I believe the number is current ~10-15% of homo sapiens born are without wisdom teeth

I really don't wish to go into a generalization argument because that would mean having to go through every single paper (yes, because that's what generalization does in science) regarding continuing evolution in homo sapiens.

A weeaboo is someone who idolizes Japan as some sort of paradise. It was a wordfilter for wapanese on cuckchan long ago. I recommend blowing your fucking brains out dipshit.

A person obsessed with Japan derived from a word filter on 4chan?

We wouldn't have to keep birthrates up if the fucking niggers and other undesirables weren't exploding their population numbers and then dumping the excesses into our countries. We should actively pursue less-than-replacement-level birthrates in order to harm the environment less but unfortunately the only people that would get on board with that would be intelligent, attractive, white people; aka the ones that need to breed the most… while the shitskin hoards will continue to explode in numbers thanks to foreign aid and other benefits given to them by Shlomo.

Now that art fag has idiots on his side

Keep Japan Japanese

So did this

You seem upset

Yeh, I better get reading so I can win over shallow used goods from a literal propagandist movement

You're aguing with a troll, you imbecile.

Because you're saging without Sage, I bet you don't even know who Sage is motherfucker

These non-virgin women will cuck you as soon as they see a taller or more alpha man. Marrying a non-virgin is as ill-advised as sticking your dick into a bitch with warning coloration hair.

Why are you so mad? Besides, unless you live in a quiet little town in Eastern Europe, theirs is a paradise of homogeneity, low crime, order, etc.

Envy is pretty gross. So is your infantile and emotionally driven womanly rage.

The point must be made: this thread promotes Asian Genocide. A thread promoting White Genocide would be shunned, the OP banned immediately, but this one will probably receive, at most, a bumplock.

no such borders ever existed, for most of human history there were these things called "moving armies"

Well, its not hard to understand why a majority of their women are still virgins.
I cant recall ever seeing -10/10's like that since I was over there, but good lord….

I actually have gotten her to listen to Hitler's speeches and enjoy them. Soon we will make children and move to a farm somewhere in Idaho, remember the more children you have as a farmer the more work can be done on the land without hiring help. Of course also this perpetuates your family name.

Women aren't 1488 because they see in the west whites have lost control over society. It'd be like we had been invaded and now must serve the invaders. We need only show in varying degrees that either that is not the case or we are fighting back to overcome the invader and they will join with you.

If you've gotten to her early enough that she hasn't made to many bad decisions she can quickly see the Jew and lesser races are a menace for what they are. Never save a whore, tried to do that once when I was younger, they have made to many bad decisions.

If fetishize asian women you're either a small dick cuck or a perverted fetishist

Doesn't bother me too much though, more white women for me,

We get it you're a rulefag, no reason to be mad about it.

wtf…

A woman who had countless partners can cuck you naturally, a virgin woman will try the same but because of her lack of expertise might second guess herself.

Virgin is better, no amount of white nationalist larping or white whore wailing will make me forget this important fact.

Finally a bumplock.

4chan is cancer if it lives or dies but at least if it lives the cancer wont reach this place

this, the cancerous "no racemixing pls" need to gtfo

Hello Elliot

They clearly have no interest in preserving anything. That's okay. They can stay the fuck out of our Reich as well.

No racemixing you nigger. Keep Japan Japanese

Did whole races prior to the age of imperialism, conquer vast territories, wiping out the native population completely? The one and only time such a thing has happened before Spain mixed blood with the Aztecs, before Britain fought the Zulus, was in the most wicked book of all time: the Jewish Tenach. Genghis Khan conquered unpopulated land, the Arab conquerors spread to former Carthaginian colonies, never before has genocide via migration become a reality.

More evidence that posts questioning the masculinity of white men who prefer asian women are butthurt and scared white cunts.

Race mixing with one of the most feminist demographics in the world. Slothful.

A non-virgin will always want to re-experience previous dickings. A virgin will not. A non-virgin will keep craving 6'5 Chad's 10 inch cock inside of them for the rest of their life, while a virgin does not know better and will be satisfied with what she has.

If I could talk to women at all, I would try to find a qt Japanese wife as my first option. White women are my backup plan.

Well white women are the most feminist demo

Seeing how many of my family are white-white, I'm sure we will be let in reich… where real or imaginary.

No one wants to see their families discriminated against user. Grow up.

They won't even listen to actual personal experience.

People of mixed race are FROM two different races, but they are OF neither of them. This is why there have been several places that simply become towns of only that type of mixed race people, because that's the only people they can properly identify with.

For example, during the British Raj in India, several officers and soldiers had local wives. The children of all these offspring moved and founded a town and still live in it to this day.

bump for this post

That greentext story on the right makes 0 fucknig sense. Supposedly WNs took over and yet there's still "Jamal"'s in the country fuck white women?

…and they'd go and "harass russian civilians" in the Middle East? What the fuck? Russia has Putin and is a white nation.

Gonna need some sauce on that one bro

Reminds me off stanley kubrick for some reason

I'm sorry immigrants are keeping you from having sex

Same here!!

That is Kubrick.

No ones stopping you from flushing your genes down the toilet fam

Go get a jap wife, although I doubt you could even pull one.

This is a troll thread right?

Wasn't Kubrick a jew ?

Adolf Hitler can be quoted hundreds of times denouncing racemixing. The whole reason japs were considered noble/aryan at all was because they were proud of themselves, proud to stay Japanese, and to maintain their purity.

So is the woman next to him in that picture.

Ai Shinozaki
Apparently she's 24 years old.

Are you an outsider who has no business being on Holla Forums?

Those were just the ones who couldn't pass as white. The white ones were sent off to England to be educated.

How can you tell?
That is definitely not a semitic nose , also the hair is not as naturally curly as normal

google, read a book. Specifically 1984.

Also, reading any good book will allow you to have some reading comprehension. If you read the greentext those in the social top (alphas and women) live a different lives from the workers/cucks.

I'm still baffled at your lack of reading comprehension

yeah, the white race needs to be mixed beyond belief to survive, thanks for showing me the light, wise saviour of the white race, may your children be of muddy, earthy skin, and may your wives be like the fruit of south america
t. a race realist

Good. I wish we had these kind of stats in the West. Everyone seems to be fucking but no one is producing white children.

What they need to do is stop working so hard. Their work ethic is amazing, but it's killing them and might open them up to Shylock coming in and saying "Oy vey! I guess you better let in those peaceful refugees! You need them to boost your birthrate!" and then destroying the Japanese people.

And honestly, if Whites made up a much higher % of people in the world, or even in their own countries, I probably wouldn't call you a traitor if you married one. However, the situation is extremely dire, and we need as many white children as we can possibly get.

Finding a suitable, respectable, traditional white woman is already hard enough. I'm having trouble myself just sifting through all the stupid women, party women, and general whores in my area. I'm on the verge of giving the fuck up.

Because that actress is a jew.

Oh , name ?

white children happen naturally when the woman needs a home and hubby to pay for her leisure.

That's Mila Kunis.
Russian-Jew.

All the virginity means Japan is still a pure country unlike any of ours where people rush to get their dicks wet.

I found it amusing you used a picture of a flatchested tranny with an adam's apple as your 'beautiful white woman' example.

Also this thread is bumplocked, no point saging.

white girls hang out with uglier white girls to make themselves better looking all the time. Use of white woman tactics is just more proof this is a butthurt and scared white woman posting. I could post asian super models and ugly whites all goddamn day.

The sad thing is that neither groups are at the stability to be able to reproduce to the point of surplus population to afford white men getting their Nippon waifus if they wish.

No, you wouldn't. Only the non-traitors would be.

You should kill yourself immediately.

It is just a warning. Ignore at your own risk.

Much appreciated, thanks man.

Why must that be why do shitskins have 5-10 kids and the only good races not even break even. Fucking jews are really asking for it.

Bone marrow and race

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

The only reason a lot of jap women are virgins is because

NO ONE IS FUCKING

Why do you hate your own race's women so much?

Are you actually an Injun or one of the millions of Nordic-European looking 1/64th injuns?

No wonder these autists created 2ch

If you can find a white woman with the Japanese features that I like, feel free to share.

Yes Goy! All of these evil white sluts on a Taiwanese ice sculpting forum.

It always amazed me how fast niggers/spics/muds reproduce despite not being able to take care of the children

This could probably be traced back to the different ways these races developed.

Whites and Asians seemed to have the common sense to realize they can't support 10+ fucking kids, and instead raised a few children, taught them well, put them to work when they were old enough, and just generally thought ahead

Because they're not.

City people have difference birthrates from rural people. Same highly significant correlation happens between educated people and those without education.

Some user already explained that Mexico's cities' birthrates are the same as US, these countries' rural areas also share similar birthrates.

Gee its almost like the races have different IQs and more sensible races raise their children better

That's cool but i don't think anybody was studying kids' bone marrow back in the 19th/early 20th century.

I was at the market and a Japanese women who I think was just visiting Canada was acting all kawaii and waved at me and was excited to see me (I was dressed in traditional clothing, looking like a Mennonite, as usual). I waved back courteously. Then a man next to me saw that and tried to get her to be my gf. She exclaimed that we are different races and that his suggestion was absurd. I felt such intense respect for the Japanese woman I wanted to shout out "heil hitler" to her right there but the man who was already flustered would surely have snapped (he is a communist btw, always says to anyone that he is a communist).

Does that piss you off, Asia-White Racemixing Fetishists?

You have sources on those numbers? Because even in cities within california spics have a much larger number of children than white in the same area.

Finish your tendies, James.

They all have wet gashes lads. Just fuck them and leave. At least You will have left some superior DNA in them to propagate. It's in their culture to do that sort of stuff to people. Same as niggers and muslims. We all fuck what we can dominate. No woman that can not be dominated can be fucked. (unless drugged, but drugging a woman is weak bullshit left for the likes of pakis on white kids)

Beautiful..

Do you think women are not children mentally?

They aren't that easy to recondition, if you aren't a complete genetic loser.

You just shouldn't be breeding user.

t. chad thundercock

Pretty sure niggers are the only ones who get pissed at people's racial sexual preferences.

Nigger. You should stay with her and support your waifu.

I also said education was a very important factor. Just because you get a rural farmer/hillbilly and tell them to pay rent in a city, doesn't meant their birthrates automatically fall.

Most of them are fucking ugly, at least an average white woman is you know, average looking.

Lets do what the spaniards did in the new world so we will eventually be overwhelmed by the mulatto population and leave other white countries to deal with them.

Holy fuck you're retarded.

How does your brain even function?

You sure got me user, I was led to believe that you were a blithering idiot.

The way you weebs talk about Eastern European women makes me feel ashamed to have even a touch of that in my lineage.

Hivemind

What do genetics and 3d women have to do with 2d? Clearly he's no weeb, you just need a word much like "racist" to brand people with. That's how flimsy your position is.

I was thinking the same thing.

Let me explain something to you.

90% of men compete to marry 10% of women
90% of women compete to marry 10% of men

In the meanwhile, the 90% of men and women that are not fit for marriage, just get fucked. They fuck each other but still aren't happy and want something better.

All those men and women that don't make the cut are miserable.

Only eugenics can correct this. We need the 10% that everyone wants to breed way more.

Anti-anime fags BTFO
How can you even start a family without earning the bread? If you want to promote families, not fucking "marriage incentives" or fucking "child support" will cut it. You have to give the best jobs to the best men, no women allowed. Men with money will start families, women with money will buy cosmetics. Men with money are attractive to women, women with money are no more or less attractive to men.

YOU GOT TO WORK WHAT WHAT WE GOT, OUR GENES
IF YOU WANT TO HERD PEOPLE INTO DOING SOMETHING, YOU GOT TO PUT THEIR INSTINCT IN THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
HAVING CHILDREN IS THE MOST BASIC FUCKING INSTINCT, WE ARE FUCKING THIS UP INTENTIONALLY

My argument does not come down to calling people certain names like "faggot", "nigger", or "weeb". You just ignore the rest of my post to focus on a single word used within it.

Your argument comes down to being orbitally obliterated that people find Japanese girls attractive.

FUCKING THIS

They waste it all on cosmetics, jewellery, fashion, magazines, and endless other complete fucking bullshit and then no man can even deal with her because now it's not just supporting a wife and children, it's supporting a wife and her insane spending habits and the children.

oh get a life you sad cunts

If 8/pol/ wasn't so tsundere for Japanese, this thread at the top of Holla Forums's front page. Every other japanese thread is the exact same.

Interest rates and birth rates are pretty well correlated IMO. The Japanese have had a shitty economy since the 80's, and its reflected in their birth rates. AFAIK, since the '08 crisis, white countries have also seen their birth rates decline precipitously (though it was already generally declining since the more prosperous 50's and 60's).

wouldn't be

There's people who find dogs, goats, cows, etc. attractive and they happen to about the same percentage of the population as those that find racemixing ok.

Lets say 1.5% of people are into zoophilia; well 1.5% are into racemixing.

The people who racemix are the same people who'd fuck anything with a hole.

Forgot to add:
We have to fix the central banks before anything else gets unfucked

You are playing into their hands holy shit.

Wew lad, nice statistics you pulled out of your ass.

dunno how much of this i should believe
the workplace shit i believe though.

Oh yeah well you show me the real stats. I forget if it was 1.5% or not but I do recall posts being made before that showed the exact same percentage of people that fuck animals is the same that racemixes.

This is just sad now.

Racemixing = bestiality.

Deal with it.

She looks so cute and scared like a kitten spastic. I'd smile and say 'hi', then coyly smile and ask if she wanted some eggs or anything to drink, maybe a glass of fine wine or real ale. Then I'd impress her by talking about how many dinosaurs I have tamed on my private single player ARK Survival server, doing laughs and smiling. I'd then 'accidentally' drop my keys and bend over to pick them up, pausing so that she could get a lingering view of my jeans fashion label. I'd then move and look back at her and smile shyly slowly standing back up. I'd turn back to her slightly pushing my groin area forward while standing up so she could see the bulge growing in my fashionable Levi jeans, then tell her how most my clothes are designer as I think spending the extra money is worth if for the good quality over most supermarket crap, I'd then show her my cheeky but sexy smile. At this point she would probably be in the early stages of falling in love with me.
She would stand up and smile sensually while slowly walking over to me. She's say something like, "I don't know what it is but I'm incredibly attracted to you, maybe it's your sense of fashion or sexy ass or maybe its the way you can pull off wearing a fedora." Then as she slides her hand around my ample waste and tips me slightly back she says, "Whatever it is I think I respect and love you with all my heart". Then she would kiss me firmly on my lips. It is so sexual. I take of my clothes as we slowly undress in the dull light and she gasps as she sees the length and girth of my rock hard penis. I tell her "My virginity is yours to take my beautiful maiden". She breaths heavily then looks deep into my smiling eyes and reaches down to put her trembling hand over my engorged member and I can hold back no more. I spray glob after glob of yellowish, fishy smelling cum all over her hand and say "Sorry, it's no one's fault baby, you are just too beautiful, maybe we can just cuddle instead". I smile earnestly to show that I'm being honest with my intentions. She then puts her dress on, and without looking back, leaves into the night never to be seen again, taking my heart with her.

Are you new here?

That's now how I deal with it user. I deal with it by executing her and then going to jail if necessary. Killing the children too if necessary.

More like 100% of men compete to marry 50% of women
100% of women compete to marry 10% of men

Studies have shown that men have far more realistic and logical expectations when it comes to women. Women on the other hand believe they are owed a high-quality male, and either reality catches up with them or they just give up and settle for something brown.

Yes, even mouthbreathing worthless autist weebtards like you can survive and maybe reproduce in this age, but 10 generations from now you will have no descendants. They won't make it through the hard-times.

Something tells me she isn't wearing 21 t-shirts. Also user, if you're going down the Hershey highway, make sure to clean up afterwards. Unless you're one of those weirdos that likes peanut butter on their hot dog.

Sodomites need to be exterminated. Penis goes in vagina, you fucking idiots.

No I'm not new here, I've been arguing with you since the earliest days of /new/, and before that.

(I just don't have my folders with me right now hence why I'm not posting any pics or links in this thread at the moment)

Here's how it works buddy. When you present a claim as fact, you provide proof. If you fail to do so, you get laughed at and dismissed.

How fucking convenient for you that you can't present facts backing up your argument.

If you were a good man btw that would mean being healthy, intelligent, beautiful, etc. all good traits would be well cultivated within you. Naturally all women would flock to you; but that isn't the point. You should pursue these virtues for their own sake.

*tips fedora*

goto sweden, swedish women can not stand ultra cucked swedesh men at all. They hate that whole, fancy clothes, $100 hair style/week and pampering that SWEDISH men do on themselves to look like fags etc. It's why pretty much 90% of all Swedish women full embraced a rugged dark skinned, stubble faced, slight unwashed man. I swear if you were not born in Sweden you can fuck. it's easy. A woman must have an instinct where she knows that inbreeding is polluting the genetics of her offspring. It's a natural thing like wolf packs and stuff.

Tl:dr

If you are non-Swedish White or tanned goto Sweden for easy fuck. Have lots of kids.

If you are a paki then don't bother, one look at your face and everyone understands why the only white gash you getting is drugged kids you sick muslim bastards.

How? Is my heart and soul another race but my own?

Are you even trying to make sense now? Did you break?

The reverse situation occurs though in that any male with self-respect and intelligence doesn't want those brainwashed, liberalised, masculine swedish women, either.

That's why I'm counter signalling this thread. We know these things now. To ignore objective science and harm what could have been your children is simply wrong. If you do this, then you're not redpilled at all.

I think you'd have to be pretty desperate to knock up a hairy, smelly indian in the first place to be honest.

just google 'swedish men'. All of the 1st images that come up are lanky skinny men with no muscle mass or honor. 90% look too tall and/or gay the other 10% on the roids/growth hormone look weird. Maybe it's me, maybe I'm so conditioned by hollywood that I think a big skype dude is normal. Maybe long boy swedish are the good thing? I dont even know.

How do we work this out?

How do I know that man that looks like a fag is fag or not? Could he be a man among men in the right context?

I

[scene opens with camera panning into a bedroom window of a small home]

[Son] Dad, why the fuck did you ever think making ME was a good idea?
[Dad] Well I expected a hot daughter that I could molest for years but I ended up with you.
[Son] I wish you fucking aborted me.
[Dad] Well that wasn't in my power to do, those damned pesky feminists brainwashed your mother, and she would not do as I say.
[Son] Is that why she left us and you pay alimony? You always talk about feminism and blame everything on it but have you considered maybe you're just too weak of a man to hold any sway over a woman and make your words be the words of God to her?
[The father is taken aback by this and trembles as he realizes what a fuck up his whole life is and that not even racemixing with a gook girl could bring him any happiness]
[Son] I hate you dad, I am a fucking joke, you're a fucking joke, you shouldn't have bred, Holla Forums warned you about all this decades ago but you didn't fucking listen. Now I am going to fix this. I am going to end the problem you should have ended long ago by killing yourself or at least refraining from breeding.
[Son pulls out a 9mm fully-loaded and points it to his father]
[Dad] Where the fuck did you get that? Put that down you pathetic excuse for a "man", your womanly hapa hands shouldn't even be touching a gun ever, you don't have the guts to shoot me.
[A moment's pause and tears well up in the eye's of Hapa son]
[Son] No dad, you are wrong! For once I will be a man! Holla Forums will be proud of me tonight! I AM ENDING THIS NOW!
[camera view is of outside the house again and flashes of light are seen through the window several times accompanied by the sound of gun-fire and a body hitting the hard wooden floor]
[tears are heard for 88 long seconds]
[one more gunshot is heard and another thunk against the wooden floor]
[final scene shows the father and son dead on the floor of the bedroom and written in the blood of the dead father are the words "Holla Forums was right"]

I'd rather just get a Japanese waifu for companionship, other people can have kids if they want.

Somehow i don't think Elliot's Jewish dad browses Holla Forums

Most white couples will never have the maximum number of children they could have because they can't afford to house, feed, and educate 14 minimum 88 maximum children.

You might have 4 hapa sons and 4 white sons and you now waste 2 decades giving resources and time to raising 4 hapa sons when you could have had 8 white sons instead. White sons who'd be in every way more competent, more superior men; including better soldiers.

I'm talking about the future of the OP of this thread in that story.

I don't think OP is Jewish, either

It's a bit funny how some people on Holla Forums focus so hard on Elliot Rodger. It's the height of cherrypicking and woefully ill informed considering he was part jew.

Well said.

I do wonder what triggered my yellow fever lust and desire many years ago and why it still (((echoes))) on in my mind even now I'm fully set on acquiring a good natural blonde girl.

That's kawakami rokkaku/takanashi rei, I can recognize that art from anywhere.

Well it's the same as posting the cherrypicked pictures of ugly gooks. It's just a convenient and lazy tool for confirmation bias.

At least they could find the offspring of an aryan man and a japanese woman to give it a bit more legitimacy.

Doesn't matter he's fucking a gook.

I don't remember OP saying he was fucking anyone.

Well the people doing that are sexually frustrated fags waiting for their fair maiden to fall out of the trees for them and jump at their loins to breed 10 white sons.

Whoever the fuck I am talking to in this thread that thinks Asian-White racemixing is OK that's who I'm talking about.

Just use thoughtforms to modify your sexuality however you want and then reprogram yourself to what reflects the highest virtues.

Elliot Rodgers was half kike and half asian. He never stood a chance.

Both of those races are the most neurotic in the world and to have him rejected by the jews, shunned by the asians and seen as a halfbreed by the whites was an inevitable death sentence to his psyche.

When you give a fuckup like that lots of money and raise them on leftist California ideology, there can only be one outcome.

Poor bastard never stood a chance.

You go to ANY foreign country there's going to be a bunch of whores that want to fuck you because you're foreign. The same whores fuck hundreds of other foreigners.

no

You say that like its a bad thing. Wrap it up.

In math, two wongs make a white.

I'm kidding. Fuck whoever you want. Just be selective on who you breed with.

Are you sure you aren't the non-white?

I'm not some dumb-ass fucking mundane who can't into succubus like you so I don't have to spend shitloads of money to go travel to foreign countries or to pay prostitutes or all this other nonsense.

Only interest a 3D woman could have for me is for breeding, companionship, and so on… but for sex succubus is better.

I want people that are attracted to animals/non-whites to not breed so their fucked up genes are wiped out from the genepool.

We need to make a documentary where we find the weebs in threads like this and we take them to Japan and follow them around filming them with hidden cams and capture the sperg-outs and redpills as they get rejected by Japanese women and end up experiencing total meltdown when they realize neither Japanese nor White women want their autism.

Pic related.

Don't presume to know my life. I don't pay to travel.

Fix yourself. Fix your country. Fix the world. In that order.

I can see both of you have a lot of work to do.

Won't matter. Ever seen idiocracy?

They breed. You don't.

It's a numbers game and you're losing.

You know what you have to do.

Yeah if they've been fucked by another man already they have too much of the ideas of other (degenerate) men in them and it a tedious and uphill battle all the time to steer them on the right path instead of it just coming naturally as with a virgin.

Japan is a truly depressing place when you strip away the veneer. Its weird that weebs ever thought it was some kind of holy land for their type of personalities.

You have people being worked to death, strung out on meds, trying to make it to next week. Every week.

So many psyche ward patients are burnt out from the bullshit.

Their government makes it exceedingly difficult for them to become self employed, on purpose.

They have all been trained to only equate a person's worth with their financial standing.

All the men are slaves to their jobs and all of the women are whores in a financial sense. Very few people are actually happy.

They drown themselves in drink and drugs to numb themselves to their situations.

Its a depressing, overbearing, brutal society. Weebs don't have one iota of a clue about what Japan actually is.

Human beings in Japan are just cogs in a machine. Its not the holy land for basement dwellers, its closer to hell.

Idiocracy is not true. The more intelligent people always had more children throughout all of our history until the last hundred years. Everything started going to shit with France back during the revolution that brought us the cancer that is egalitarianism. Since then it has all got even worse and the jews continue to spread like cancer.

All of you people having lots of sex aren't breeding so shut the fuck up. It's the Mennonites that are breeding. In Canada the birthrate is still negative despite the large number of Amish; which means all the white people in cities are not having any children at all or just one. Meanwhile the Amish all have massive families.

I will never ever be permissive towards any kind of vices, any sort of degeneracy. All of you people that are permissive I will watch carefully because I have been part of this white nationalist movement a good decade now and I have seen so many like you betray the movement. Hedonism is NOT ok.

Someone who fucks non-whites and thinks it's ok is on the wrong side of history.

Muslims. Massive breeders. 80 IQs. Inbred. Illiterate in their native language.

Africans. Massive breeders. Many children die out. Classic numbers game. Incapable of seeing cause and effect for their actions. Results in violence, theft, rape, and general nig noggery.

Don't forget the people and governments who defend them.

Idiocracy is alive and well.

You know better than to make this argument.

any kind of vices, any sort of degeneracy

Its good to have values, its even better to hold yourself to them.

It doesn't change the fact that you are being out bred.

You are also an extremist.

Something must be done. Your way isn't working.

Vid related.

These two posts need to be turned into an infopic which can be posted at the start of every thread of this type ever to show clearly why Asian-White racemixing is bad.

Travel more. You would see its not like this everywhere.

There are cultures and people who don't work hard, never invent anything, simply use technology invented by white people.

A hard day for them is only a few hours "working". They have no idea what hard work is, but do you want to know something?

In their daily lives, they are freer than we are. They have less government interaction, both positive and negative in every way big or small; They have satellite tv , internet, jewtube, kikebook, all of that useless trash. They have imported European food, air conditioning, decent clothing and more.

You are being sold a raw deal. I didn't notice it at first until I traveled around but Westerners are getting fucked. In every measurable sense of the word.

Globalism is what made this possible and it is unnatural. Its going to go one way or the other, it can't last forever.

Keep your Ebonic vocabulary out of Holla Forums.

google

I meant non-nigger countries.

Of course they're "freer" than a developed country, but would you want to be them?

Counting on google to give you any accurate data.

Try googling European People Art, or American Inventors and tell me what you see in your image results.

Stop being a fag use, searx.me/

its open source, startpage closed source
google closed source duckduckgo closed sourve

Either you control the system or it controls you.

Yeah, what kind of sane man would flush his heritage down the toilet? Why would you want your child to be a subhuman shitskin hybrid, when you could have an inherently more beautiful pure Aryan princess instead?
Pics related are pure Southern Euro Aryan Princess Christina of Spain and Southern Euro/ Jap hybrid Maria Ozawa, a fucking subhuman piece of shit that's as bad as any nigger and should be gassed, preferably after having her fingernails torn off and being flayed alive!

Idiocracy is not true because it fails to mention the Jew ffs.

Intelligent whites used to breed the most for most of human history while the less smart whites didn't.

There is nothing about intelligence that is inherently going to cause people to have less children.

It's the fucking jews ruining everything. These intelligent whites are being overworked by the jews and being made to support shitloads of non-whites… kept in perpetual hardwork and they have no time to have and raise children. Also we have an education system and media and many other factors poisoned by the jews so our race dies out.

Another thing, intelligent jews used to and in some situations still do breed like rats, massive families with lots of offspring.

Jewocracy is what we have not idiocracy.

I hold myself to my own values so what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm not. The city-people are being outbred though. They have no fucking children and think it's weird and burdensome to have children and they don't want them at all. I overhear them talking about it in the market.

To you maybe. You must watch a lot of television. I use the internet. I see a big difference between people in the city who watch television and go through the fucked up schools controlled by cultural marxists. Where I live we still have shunnings, hate fags, know the man is the head of the household, have respect for tradition, etc.

I am part of an off-shoot of the Amish culture. My way is working faggot. All around me, women and men who don't wear cosmetics, who drive horse and buggy (some have cars but not most), we typically dress in black, and we don't push this sexual degeneracy that has people chasing sexual experiences for years and years and instead people value actual intimacy, connection, stability, and large families.

YOUR WAY DOESN'T WORK. Hedonists aren't breeding like mad. Sodom & Gomorrah doesn't work. Lots of sex does not lead to lots of children.

All the hedonists will die out and the few that breed, their offspring will be fucked up and will die out, and the mongrels will be killed when the cities can't sustain themselves anymore and economic conditions become too shit.

I have always used Google as a slur but not necessarily meaning nigger. I just loath anyone who doesn't use alternative search engines like searx.me and duckduckgo.

Betraying your race with a subhuman yellow peril gook is absolute blasphemy. It's just as bad as bestiality, if not worse, because it can result in the birth of horrible abominations! I absolutely concur. I mean, just look at these so-called jap 'women'. How fucking sick and deranged would you have to be to mistake a puke inducing yellow ogress for an actual human female? What kind of sick fuck degenerate would want to tap these obviously subhuman, hideous beasts? The kind that should be devoured alive by starving rats on the day of the rope, that's who! It's literally less degenerate to be attracted to your fellow White men than it is to to lust after sub-human yellow peril females. At least then, it's not bestiality!

The two women you're posting aren't the same age in the pics.

Mods help

Do they slut it up in Hungary? I do sometimes see camwhores from Hungary (or at least they claim), hardly any from Japan.

In case you haven't noticed Shlomo, the thread's already bumplocked

It's not really a country where you want to be employed. Being an English teacher is fine, not any different from teaching anywhere else except the kids aren't violent little shits. It's not like you're gonna get a salaryman job in Japan anyway, needing perfect Japanese.

Any country where you don't have to worry about crime and always be on your guard is amazing. And now that the population is plummeting you can get a bigger house for less money.

Big city life is the same almost anywhere these days anyway. Be a lawyer/manager/boss in London, New York etc. and you'll be living with your work phone 24/7.

So sheltered. So sad. Get out there more. You deserve better than that.

Using the word "signaling". You sad millennial cuck.

Yeah, you're right brother. Southern Euros aren't really White in the first place, are they?
So then, aren't Southern Euro/ Northern Euro hybrids subhuman non-Whites too? Take this woman, Spanish actress Carolina Bang, for example. She has a Spic father and Nordic mother. Why should she not be treated as a non-White the same as all the other filthy shitskins who carry the genes for non-light hair/ eyes if she has a swarthy black haired dark eyed Southern Euro father? Just because she looks outwardly White, doesn't mean she shouldn't hang on the day of the rope. It's the internal changes that you can't see that often are the most harmful.

That's absolutely fucking disgusting. I looked up "Asian People Art" and I got (mostly) expected results (with some implied miscegenation as well). Somebody is obviously intentionally fucking with the results.

I noticed that Wikipedia (if you know the specific names of types of art) doesn't do this, and Smarthistory: Art History on Khan Academy doesn't either (a great resource on YouTube, by the way). Both Wikimedia and Khan Academy are non-profits, it seems like the solution is a non-profit search engine. I'd gladly donate to one that doesn't partake in experimental social engineering.

You are living in it regardless of why it exists.

What are you doing about it?

This guy doesn't fuck. He isn't doing anything about it.

Don't be like him. Do something.

Generally speaking I mostly don't disagree with you.

oh he mad

Think bigger Farmer John.

The country is bigger than your sister fucking backwater. It is a numbers game and white people are losing.

Cultural marxism is a form of extremism. You are still a different kind of extremist.
The video is valid.
You cannot deny that people like that exist in the world, even if you fail to see how you might be one of them.

You are on the internet. How much of a fucking Amish can you be? The Amish wouldn't recognize you as one of their own.

You're a charlatan. A fraud. In that regard.

Fix yourself first.

Didn't post those broads. Try again newfag.

What are you talking about? I flat out said "I get my travel paid". Those cheap nips aren't paying for anyone, much less burnout dread-locked kids to travel about.

It should be clear that I'm corporate.

Homeschooling is legal in the USA. Make a homestead out in the country, collect all the materials that you'll need, use the Waldorf or Montessori methods of education and cut yourselves off as much as you can from modern society and the government. Varg Vikernes does so with his wife in France, and Ayla (Wife With A Purpose) does so in (I believe) Utah with her husband. Us modern day dissidents and samizdat publishers have it far easier than the dissidents in the old USSR, who had to manually type and copy almost everything they did and used archaic methods to get their publications out to as many interested parties as possible. And if they were caught, they were sent to deplorable conditions and often beat and would be lucky to still be alive in some cases.

I thought it was minorities.

I guess I can't just keep up with you kids.
You're just to fast for me.

Would it be signaling if you implied you were unable to travel? Would it be "poverty signaling"?

Such lingo. Much wow.

Ever stop to think that you are iin the middle of a culture war and that you are using the marxist's own words? Whos culture is that? Is it yours or theirs?

And that's bad?

I would do it, but then it would have a (you), in the image, and that's bad form.

You know a lot of Japanese women are beautiful, and they are Eastern Aryans. In an ideal world maybe some limited mixing could be considered, but in the current environment if you even consider it you're no better than a 'Muh dik' nigger.

Not only are you spitting on your own race by not producing white children, but you're insulting the only other race on this planet we should give a damn about. A race that is not only a steadfast ally, but is in possibly a worse demographic situation than we are. If you find it acceptable to hurt both Europoids and Jomon so you can get your dick wet, you are no better than a goddamn kike.

Good job, user. Racemixing is till wrong, though.

are people here stupid enough to believe this? polite sage for low energy slide.

I don't really care at this point if they're ugly. You're most likely a butthurt western woman, but unlike women, us men don't write fifty tumblr posts whenever we get tired of something. We simply find an answer we believe in and go route with it. Some of us sadly believe in forsaking western women and going off to a land of origin of whatever tradition we fancy; others still have hope and may even blame the jews for how wrong of a path you're all going down. But know this. You won't hear of it. The un-masculine whine. The neckbeard annoys people over it. And the fat blames others. So when you see more articles popping up in question about "where are all the good men". I'll tell you where they are. Not with you.