The singularity is coming

The singularity is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of singularity are you talking about?

>>>/reddit/

there is no machine intelligence

Yes, god forbid there should be a thread that isn't another shitpost, Holla Forums post, pedo thread, or bitching about mods.

elaborate.

until they get organic CPUs down, there really isn't any hope is there? even after it's down there's a shitload of obstacles. it's like putting a cat in a dogsuit until then imo

we could still be super humans by fucking with our genes

true. CRISPR is fucking interesting. last i heard they had problems w/RNA though, any updates?
isn't singularity just merging with technology though? we're kind of already there if you ignore the physical body (which is really irrelevant due to corpses)

pls respond. i need this

Why do you think organic brain matter is the only way to be intelligent?

How is the vertical dimension in the pic measured? There is barely common ground to compare human and machine intelligence. With problem solving ability? One is a general purpose intelligence, the other is a narrowly specialized intelligence. If you compare across all possible domains, humans will be superior for a long time, while in a single domain a machine would win for several of them already, like in chess or go.

Transhumanism comes before the singularity, dipshit.

Also if time starts at "0" the red curve should be MUCH steeper.

the singularity is humans making a form of consciousness that is more sophisticated then they are.
it can happen a lot of ways
humans transcending humanity, becoming something better and smarter, an AI that makes an even better AI, and so now

this wont be happening any time soon though

depends on what kind barriers we run into
I do know that super humans aren't that far off, as technologies such as CRISPR do exist irl now, my only hope is that they are able to fix all of us, not only the unborn
anyway, i don't know what is going to happen in the future anymore then you do, so I don't how far off things are, and it does nothing to speculate about such things, so…

The singularity is already here:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicunicorn.makeapp&hl=en

All we have to do is kill off the 56 percenters and we'll achieve a cyber revolution that takes humanity to the stars.

No, it isn't.

ITT a typical Holla Forumstard fails at graph design, talks about shit he knows nothing about, and expects to be treated like royalty for doing so.

Just another day on Holla Forums.

We already have an AI that can teach itself new games from scratch.

You. I like you.

All praise our machine overlords=

you're worse than a tripfag at this point tbh

brings me back; fucc you user

I love you too, user :3

you'll die from poor health before it happens

everything is now is a singularity

We will turn into the borg

ITT: People honestly think achieving a mental singularity with this much hate, sorrow, and fear is a good thing.

thanks doc!

NICE ARTE