Cop charged with manslaughter

archive.is/ahhf9

Maybe we'll get a cat 5 chimpout when she's acquitted.

Charged does not mean convicted. I'm going to assume they went with this charge to quell the dindu masses and stop them from burning their own city down.

Is this bizarro world?

This. They'll just let it hang for a year until people forget about it, then quietly acquit her.

females shouldn't be allowed to be police officers. it's a job for fit males age 20 -50ish who are confident with weapons are unarmed combat. bitch panicked and now I gotta noise.

*hear

I have a severe disdain for the people in my country sometimes.

Trump will pardon her.

Good, she'll slip that charge no prob.

Female cops was a stupid idea anyway

She shot a measly drunk black pastor. I am woman hear me roar!

Now if only you applied that sentiment constantly, and more could follow it.
Such as Hillary and Trump.

absolutely weak

Reminder women should not be allowed to be cops or in the military.

Yeah its called reaching for my wallet you stupid bitch, I don't own a fucking purse!

Good. Maybe it will teach women that they shouldn't have jobs.

That's like saying "She shot a measly drunk gorilla".

I'd support the bitch shooting it on those grounds alone, let alone when it starts ignoring police commands and reaching into the vehicle.

I like how you just ignored the
You ain't from round here, are ya sport?

One hour and noone checked these quads what an absolute disgrace

YUP. Got to protect that womb..

Women are trigger happy.. we've seen it before.

(not that i blame her and id acquit)

R.I.P. Harambe. gorilla lives matter

Being Chinese typically is, hence why you shouldn't presume guilt and should abide by the trial findings if not innocence.

I'd honestly be more inclined to have question of a woman cop who shot a drunken gorilla than I would a woman cop who shot a drunken nigger.

jesus fuck, that thing doesn't look like it has two brain cells to rub together….

You'll cowards need to step out of this little hugbox every once in a while.

The nigger in Charllote was ARMED and the apes are still freaking out.

You'll lolbergs need to step into an oven once and forever.

got myself a nice new reaction image

Mug shots make the best reaction photos.

Looks like when that one comedian from Kids In The Hall or whatever used to do his Shaq impression.

Hold the fucking phone here
THAT'S VIPER

This. Even if she acted correctly, still doesn't belong there. A straight white man should have shot that nigger instead.

MadTV

that's it

What is so lacking in the neurochemistry of a nigger that they will CONSISTENTLY IGNORE LAWFUL ORDERS.

When a cop tells you to put your hands up and then lay down, it is NOT the time for creative interpretation and every single white person KNOWS THIS. For fuck's sake.

It is NOT the time to test the cop to see how much you can get away with. You do every single simple order. Being told to get down on the ground is not oppression. Putting your hands up is humiliating but it is NOT OPPRESSION.

Black people and white people can not live together harmoniously, period, and shit like this just makes it painfully obvious. White people have certain moral standards, and from what I can tell, black people have no moral standards at all.

White people think a police force is helpful and necessary, and don't ignore lawful orders. Niggers do. Niggers think necklacing or shooting someone for snitching or some made up subhuman shit like "witchcraft" is appropriate. We don't.

We can not live together and we should not live together. I am sick of the consistent droning of their whines and self-pity when they refuse to play by the rules that make life better for all of us.

Total retard here. Who brought the charges, the family?

They should have gone with murder. That virtually guarantees acquittal but still pleases the dindus who don't get it.

What if cops had a "nigger airhorn" attached to their uniform. When a nigger is about to reach the point where he's going to get shot, the cop can sound the nigger airhorn and that will let him know that death awaits him unless he immediately lies on the ground.

BLM will say there needs to be at least three of them and then a signed consent form from the criminal.

Getting yelled at by a cop is a very stressful situation. Subhumans act like animals in stressful situations, and get aggressive and panicky.

You must treat them like animals. Nobody tells an animal to get on the ground and put their hands up. You just shoot it with a bullet if it's dangerous, and a tranquilizer if it's valuable.

google airhorn to prevent googling

Its called a gun user, when it gets drawn you know youre close to getting shot

It's sad, I wouldn't judge by skin color if it was just simply that; skin color.

This just goes to show that this IS indeed skin deep, and deeper than that. Niggers have no place here.

Cops always say shit because they know the radio is being recorded.
If you're being cuffed they scream "stop resisting" even if you aren't, and they scream "shots fired!" even if you're unarmed.
Its theatre in case they get hauled into a jury trial. There's no video so they just have audio to go by.

When Trump gets sworn into office, the judge in this case will still be setting the dates for future meetings to set other dates.

When the woman gets acquitted around the end of next year, BLM's legacy will be nothing more than a couple thousand inmates serving their sentences for burglary and arson.

These same people criticizing the cop for smoking some weed are likely people that didn't/don't care about what the literal leader of the nation admitted to doing.

Tulsa is a shithole, far worse than Oklahoma City. There's literally hundreds of meth labs there, niggers turn the place into a shooting gallery. Its like a tiny Chicago.

Fuck.

Meant for

Don't expect it to get any better any time soon, now that cooperation with police orders is fully optional and enforcement is forbidden.

Watch the race pimps complain a year from now, about how police aren't doing enough to protect civilians.

Here's some OC, maybe an user can use it for an album cover or something?

How do you expect them to defend them selves if a wild dindoo breaks in while her husband is at work?

Different poster here - women shouldn't have badges.

That cop should have been at home cooking her husband a nice meal, look what she did when she took up the Jewish feminist cause and became a cop.
She tagged a black pastor.

This is now a Midtown thread

>>>/liberty/
Go back to your cuckshed faggot.

He ignored her orders and reached into his car, she was completely justified. She won't be convicted.