Holy shit whats happening over at cuck chan

twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784
archive.is/ESIAO

Did their owner sell that site to vice media as its been rumored.

NEW SCIENTIFIC REPORT: OP'S INABILITY TO ARCHIVE HIS LINKS IS STRONGLY CORRELATED WITH HIS THIRST FOR SEMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/689197/hiro-wises-up-and-fires-all-of-the-mods
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/684062/hiro-this-is-our-concencous-mods-must-go
8ch.net/pol/res/7592500.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BDMmj5WgB8c
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779083145861734401
youtube.com/watch?v=4auMNnDziHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

The sale of 4chan is meant to eliminate nationalism. Have a bump.

I hope it has

This reminds me of the Iron Giant.

Caring about SJW paradise tumblr 2.0 cuckchan

boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/689197/hiro-wises-up-and-fires-all-of-the-mods
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/684062/hiro-this-is-our-concencous-mods-must-go

Apparently it might have been a massive purge of Hotpockets.

read

cuckchan is containment

He wouldn't.

This is the only reason I can about this drama at all. That can't happen.

Brace yourselves, anons

Im only going to say this once.

It's happening.

W== ==E== ==W

E

W

RIP rest in peace

hillary would be up to it, what's 1 million $ to her when you can take out one important enemy out?

Hownew.ru?

Are there any decentralized boards we can post on? Preferably somewhere with anonymity intact.

It's either that or Nishimura holocausted all the 4chan hotpocketers.

Nobody knows yet.

oh god the foreign hordes are coming

Well shit they're going to be out of income damn quick then.

How much do the mods there get paid anyway?

We've got some great new ideas for Holla Forums during the transitional phase Anons.
First of all, we are dropping the "Incorrect" portion of the title. You still have freedom to say anything you want, however it needs to fall within the EU's guidelines for "acceptable speech".

This means no more holocaust denial, disgusting white nationalism, and other forms of incorrect thought.

There are too many of them. They will not assimilate!

Gotta admit, I'm kinda excited either way.

nice

The problem with both 4/pol/ and cuckchan in general is the distinct lack of board-specific mods and mods that actually care. Seriously, you see either autistic levels of moderation or no moderation at all whist there is no active communication between the community and staff.

4/pol/ is essentially Holla Forums, and that is largely due to the shit moderation. God fucking bless those few real Holla Forumsacks left that never left and keep vigilance over the board, like the one still upholding /nsg/. I just went to check it out, and apparently some are getting desperate for actual moderation, to the point of wanting dubs disabled to end kekposting (over there it's like a cancer and essentially derails any thread and prevents any real discssion) and wanting the mods to lay waste on the newfags of which comprise 90% of the board at this point.

Pic related, some newfags trying to rationalize the shitpit 4/pol/ has become

They can destroy this board too if they destroy 4chan because they will come here and REPLACE our culture.

Kind of like how the real world works.

Not to try to make any sort of false consensus, but we all know what flies here and what doesn't, right? There's been a huge influx of Reddit fags here recently trying to act like oldfags and import their beliefs and build a fake consensus, but it's really obvious and hasn't been working.

I'm just concerned that such a huge influx of these retards is going to make that really difficult. Prepare to get gaslighted as fuck by threads 75% full of people trying to convince you that Holla Forums has always thought niggers are ok and can stay if we just fix them, for example.

It might be trendy to hate 8/pol/'s mods, but they keep the cancer at bay.

Just report the newfags. Look at the mod logs, mods take care of 99% of these cucks, the rest of the goreposting and smug anime girl posting is left up to you.

You must not have seen the moments when we got flooded with cuckchanners and the nonstop, "I was banned for X reason" threads.

420/pol/ is better than 4chans.

hiro is going to delete half/pol/acks

get ready anons

get ready anons

get ready anons

get ready anons

get ready anons

We really need to disable our clearnet presence on the internet. Would make our board destruction less sudden.

If they come here I'm leaving. I'll see you on another chan, anons.

Have they? I mean I've spent the last two days with a handful of other anons holding the line against some extremely obvious alt-right type cocksmiths pretending to be oldfags, with no mod reinforcements to be seen.

Although I guess I've seen lots of threads with anons referencing posts that aren't there anymore. They may be doing their best, but there's only so many mods who can handle so much at a time. We'd best start digging trenches, lads.

If true mfw

Someone just make an

8ch.net/4ch/pol or something

problem partially solved

how about /4pol/

Perfect time to teach the faggots something. Tomorrow's topic, JEWS.

Or we could just send them to:

>>>/politics/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/bog/
>>>/suicide/ (this one might be shoahed soon)
>>>/reddit/
>>>/polpol/

Anywhere but here.

we have ID's, but some boards are fucked because of samefags

Not sending them to >>>Holla Forums

We need to build that fucking firewall.

Great, we fixed the captcha just in time for them.

They never give up, do they?

REFUGEES NOT WELCOME
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how about we rename this board for a week to /DOTA2/ and meanwhile we redirect them to /pol+/ , telling them that the Holla Forums is over there.

Holla Forums (and now /liberty/) are nature preserves where we can go bash a few leftist skulls in whenever we feel inclined to do so without leaving our nest. No need to ruin their board.

We'll just put them in >>>/leftyleftypol/

O_O

THIS.

tfw came here as a refugee

brace yourselves… they are coming

Stop fucking baiting.

Go look at the logs, you pretentious faggot.

Do we make a sekrit club, and use 8ch/pol/ as containment then?

user you better fucking stop triggering me with your faked newfaggotry

endchan exodus ?

Here's your (You), faggot.

Spotted the goon.

libre

didn't know that
eh fuck any ideas ?

The important thing if things get really bad is to not talk about any of the other bunkers. Just go to them.

I didn't know , have been there once haven't checked it out. Pls no bully

are you seriously going to migrate because 4chan Holla Forums will migrate here, didn't everyone come from there anyways?

Whatever happened to .pl?

I'll just say that my bunker does not have a clearnet address.

Is there any way to learn about the bunkers for someone who isn't friends with other more savvy posters or am I stuck in the calais jungle?

Kill yourself revoltfag.

I still remember you guys were nothing but D&C, and your board was made by the Holla Forums admin.

For a second I thought this was moot apologizing for being a faggot, but then I remembered he doesn't run that account anymore.

Halfchan/pol/ here

I hope we cuck you faggots into leaving this site. WE Holla Forums now(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

They might already be here

No one can get anything done around those types.

I remember telling you faggots to take your shit off of Holla Forums

We must enforce an extreme vetting of these refugees. We must screen them to ensure their values and standards meet our own.

Well , pardon me for not fucking knowing.

fuck

Shit

How do we determine who's our own?

You kids aren't xstreme enough for h8chan.

I TAKE IT BACK DON'T TELL ME, LEAVE ME BEHIND IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE. REMEMBER ME, VOLK

You're the cucks who stayed on a site run by a faggot that actively went against his own principles for some Gawker pussyluggage. We got out while the getting was good. Never looked back.

Waterboarding.

pls forgive me

suck for you, newfag

maybe you should have left 4cuck sooner

Our high quality webms with sound will surely convince them of our cause.

post history. report them on sight.

Someone make /4pol/ with flags and ids and tell them 8 Holla Forums is compromised.

You don't get it, you are the calais jungle

Well , the influx of newfags is gonna be huge , purplepills and cucks mostly make up of 4/pol/ currently.

forgiven brother

REFUGEES NOT WELCOME

You smell of the gamergay, lets check the Holla Forums thread if there is link here in their thread

>>>Holla Forums10780207

What do you know, gamergay spreading in.

holy shit you fucking piece of attention whore faggot, you already posted this same shit 3 times, just fucking stop

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuckin saved.
holy shit I actually got a hard laugh from that.
also it doesnt matter if 4cuck refugees show up here. we'll get a wave of shitposting austrailians, the ones that get ultra triggered will go back to reddit or 4cucks Holla Forums, and the ones that stay will become us. I aint never scared

Hopefully things go as you say.

IT'S A MEME YOU DIP

Entrance Exam:
1. Fill in the blank. 14/__
2. Hitler did _____ (True/False)
3. What do Sam Hyde, Moonman, and Zyklon Ben all have in common?
A. They gas the Jews.
B. They murder black people.
C. All of the above.
4. Niggers must be…
A. Gassed
B. Lynched
C. All of the above.
5. Who gets hanged on the Day of the Rope?
A. Race traitors
B. Mudslimes
C. Mystery meats
D. All of the above

It's a shit meme, and it needs to die with the rest of the shit memes. Otherwise you just invite people who actually post like that.

brace for impact lads, were facing the greatest displacement of people in all of history

This is 8-Town. Hermopolis.

This land is ours.

I got you good, you fucker.

Political purity tests aren't the only thing that qualifies people to post here without ridicule. Knowledge of history is more important in my opinion. If you have a gaggle of meme spouters, how will you ever move forward if they're ignorant of the past?

I saw a faggot on this site saying that 'trust but verify' came from the gamergay people. That's how we die.

6.Fill in the blanks
_ the . Race _ now.

6. Holocaust is a hoax (True/False)

Fucked it up.
6. Fill in the blanks __ the . Race __ now.

gas the kikes race war now

HOLY FUCK WHY

By their posting style. It's not that hard.

Sage because this thread has gone to shit.

name of song?

Nice try, newfag.

most half cucks have never heard the sound of webm

post what you've got

Lurk more.

DEATH BY EXILE

_ the _ . Race _ now.

With all this fuckups in one single thread i now know how jeb feels like

Get out
Faggot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:^)

I made a thread in case the cancer spreads:

8ch.net/pol/res/7592500.html

not even satire at this point

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING YET?

youtube.com/watch?v=BDMmj5WgB8c

You gotta go back.

Nobody cares.

At least cuckchan mods won't ban you for trolling. This guy just got a 2 month ban and most here don't care about personal freedom anymore. We deserve NWO and controlled internet.

the key is moderators loose the mods we loose the board

Die in a fire lolberg.

The only shame is that it's not permanent. We do not care about 'trolling' freedom. Go elsewhere.

what
WHAT

mods=gods

It's ironic that you guys are crying about selling user data and are scared of google when they're doing exactly what you want.

The only formats i ever bothered to remember are
REEEE
reeeee
*reeeee*

is this how 4chan is now?

sure is "summerfag here, i am 10 years old and what is this lmao XD"

Die in a fire, lolberg Jew.

I go get the rope , it was fine knowing you all

Seems like most if not all of the mods at 4cuck got removed. So this is either a good thing or bad thing. But considering what happened the last time all the mods were booted and replaced… I am not looking forward to this

WAT?

There's a trillion websites where you can 'troll' and do your other faggy edgy shit, we want one place where we can have thoughtful discussion divorced from that and you accuse us of censure. If you don't like it, make your own board here, it's free. I don't see how banning dumb fucks and selling user data is comparable at all.

ALL CUCKCHANNERS LEAVE

What?

cytu.be/r/neetuprising

lurk there enough and if we judge you worthy you will be granted access to one of our bunkers

This tbh fam

It's not over you can still redeem yourself

maybe 4/pol/ will just go over to 4/tv/?????

MODS if you banned this guy as well I dont think anyone would mind

There is always going to be shitposting tho fam. That's just a law of nature. Every post I've made itt has been a shitpost to troll. That's practically the point of this thread as we don't know the details of what's even going to happen.

How ? :^)

kys

No, you are the odd man out. If you want to do stupid shit like that then go find somewhere else.

There's always going to be nigger rape too, so long as niggers are around.

That doesn't suggest we should promote nigger rape, nor take actions to permit nigger rape at the detriment of our well-being.

You are the nigger rapist in this analogy.

Cuckchan is gay cancer so nobody heterosexual cares

nah, we're fucked. it'll be nice to get the numbers back up but the first month of halfchan shoah is going to be a nightmare

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING A WEEK BEFORE ICANN

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION

WHY ARE THEY ALL TRY TO DERAIL THE SHIT OUT OF ALL THE HAPPENINGS

WHY DID 'LUKE- I AM YOUR FATHER' CHANGED TO 'NO - I AM YOUR FATHER' AND CHANGED BACK TO 'LUKE - I AM YOUR FATHER'

yes goy, accept these refugees

i got my chanpass banned today for "posting in a raid thread" with no offending post in the ban message. fuck off.

Calm your tits, just report whomever looks like he came from there

don't worry they'll assimilate

I've been spending too much time there. I want first exodus september Holla Forums back, guys.

what the fuck is a chanpass

CIVIC NATIONALISM

Yeah, and that sort of thing is exactly why half/pol/ is fucking absolute garbage. We're by no means the Cadillac of boards, but we've avoided the problems that they have by not taking part in or tolerating that sort of retardation

That nigga is a faggot, not a lolberg, if he was the latter however, he would know that 8ch, and by extention, Holla Forums, is privately owned, and as such you follow the owners rules.
TLDR: He is a faggot.
Not advocating for lolbergs either, just stating he is retarded.

They pay for the right to not have to solve a captcha every single post. Not kidding. $10 a year IIRC.

replace trs forums with Holla Forums and you have vid related

good

I know user. I know it's sad but one day we'll get it back

Some kind of jew money grabbing scheme I assume

I think the best bans are when people try to contribute to the board by creating relevant threads but get banned because they forgot to archive a link. That's worse than anything google would do.

Who the hell would stick around to do a captcha every post?

Lads are just proving my point, tbqhwyf.

become a big guy

how civic of you

For you

Why? WHY?! WHY??????????????????????

UUUU
UUUU
UUUU
UUUU

Goons.

like this Holla Forums is any better.

95% of threads are retarded mememasters calling each other shills and being "ironic" christians with a side-dish of real retarded cuckstians who are actually serious about their retardation.

literally gas yourself

it allows you to dodge range ban on VPNs/Countries/etc. Weird thing though, the vpn i always use which has been range banned FOREVER is now able to post without a pass. Pretty weird.

not my screencap
rude

You take that back 4 cuck nigger. every now and then we have our like 2 very intelligent resident lurkers make a smart statement

Aren't most furries jews anyway ? I remember there was some guy that posted that about a month ago. Will try to dig the research cap on my folders.

8CH RULES

1. NO NIG SPEAK (i.e. tbh, fam, smdh)

2. NO FLAG POSTING (omg an aussie like LMAO)

3. NO HYPER IRONIC TROLLING LIKE:

4. ALL 'CIVNAT' POSTING IS TO BE DONE IN BRIT/POL/

5. NO STUPID BAIT THREADS, INCLUDING IRONIC/UNIRONIC HILLARY SUPPORT THREADS

6. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE

Where the gibs and swedish women at?

WE WON THE CHAN WARs

tbh smdh fam

WE HAVE TO BUILD A WALL

You need a longer list, they'll think cos you left stuff like pony off the list then it's ok for them to post it. They are literally that dumb.

Let's play find the goon

Unconfirmed but possible source from a mod on 4/qa/. It's possible Hiro wants to step down

Oh fuck. Please no. I don't think the servers could handle it.

the leftovers from 4cuck need to be deprogrammed.

They are worse than Holla Forums

of course :^)

7. FURFAGGOTRY OF ANY KIND WILL BE DEALT VIA DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD

God I read that in his voice

my post was probably the smartest thing you've read all week in here.

bring it

DEUS VULT
I REPEAT
DEUS VULT

HALFCHAN DATA LEAKED
A HAPPENING IS COMING
SHADILAY BROTHERS

DEUS VULT
I REPEAT
DEUS VULT

HALFCHAN DATA LEAKED
A HAPPENING IS COMING
SHADILAY BROTHERS

DEUS VULT
I REPEAT
DEUS VULT

HALFCHAN DATA LEAKED
A HAPPENING IS COMING
SHADILAY BROTHERS

Most of the retards from cuckchan won't even know the address to get here after google purged it from their search terms

lewd

f u c k

You should honestly kill yourself for even having that saved

you seem salty af tbh fam
Checkin' em.

;^)

who gives a fuck, it's a vacant house occupied by rats.

though I admit /k/ there was much better, this one is shit and flooded with noknife europoors

Yep. We're screwed

What's the password to /j/?

Mein gott, this means all the jew thread sliders are gonna come here.

my only complaint are the people who come to Holla Forums to bitch about Holla Forums

Wait, weren't halfchan credited for finding the Combetta stuff on reddit? Reddit just got served today or something like that and now halfchan is getting buggered. Are we next? I din even dun nuttin.
Are they that afraid of the frog?

not for long , probably already dead

I think it is a ruse.

lel

(heil'd)
That'll be even worse than just the 4cucks

That's kikes for you.

go fuck yourself with a cactus

So what's actually happening? All I'm seeing is a twitter shitpost from the admin that everyone overreacted to.

It was a chick on Twitter. Neither of our sites started it, we just signal blasted it and did supplementary research.

We could spam their catalog with chaff. I mean send them all to known honeypots and anywhere that isn't here.

they got hammered during the last leak also. 404's everywhere.

So probably yea, which means we need another patsy.

They dared to attack the visage of Kek? They will hang for their crimes

Whoa

niggers XD

Guys, calm your fucking tits. People here have been whining about cuckchan shitposter invasions for 2 years. Nothing is gonna happen.

Maybe he's divorcing his tranny abomination.

What is the average traffic of halfchan Holla Forums compared to ours? It's at least 10x. Imagine even just half of that traffic coming our way.

thanks for proving my point retard

maybe its because i want the board to be better, a part of me hopes we can go back to the days were we had actual political discussion instead of retards spamming deus vult and trump

I remember every time 4chan went down back in the day when 7chan was our home, we used to shit the bed waiting for the 4chan invasion.

better to be safe and vigilant than sorry and overrun, simply due to merely hoping something doesn't happen.

I see you haven't learned much from this place. Maybe you should fucking lurk.

no you are not from 4pol. You are from reddit first. Its the sign of a faggot reddit nerd that heard about Holla Forums last week when he can't even greentext right.

Please go back to reddit or learn how to fucking post.

It won't come our way and it hasn't come our way so far.

I have arrived

What if Chaffetz orders Holla Forums's posts held.
We're all fucked.

saved

You are too optimistic for your own god.
We need to misdirect them to other places, honeypots if possible.

We need a fucking plan to stop this
I nominate having them raid the rest of cuckchan rather than just moving here if Holla Forums does indeed get deleted

Why would we be fucked?

4/pol/ seems gone. Not loading at all.

Well lets just say we've made some antisemitic posts and frankly the jew would love to know all our IPs

They actually convinced him to let them run the site for free?

Niggers

That is the simplest solution but misdirection should also be used.

If it really is true and not just a false alarm, i'm going to miss the old guard (/new/sman from 4chon)being lost in the crowd. Hell even Holla Forums spergs will be unidentifiable despite being shitstirring faggots.

You only proved your point that retards post here by posting here yourself.

What is dynamic IP?

How long have you guys been here? I'm a first exodus oldfag. People started obsessing about shitposter invasions within a couple of months of us coming here. That's why I'm saying don't put your panties in a bunch about it.

wait, all of halfchan isn't loading at all.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You wish.

this is actually depressing

Firstly I agree with

You aren't an oldfag. Secondly most of us have been here as long or longer. Better to be a bit paranoid than to be overrun and lose the farm

you can clean your hard drive with cold water. Just open up your computer and take out the HDD. This will also help to get more RAM!

guys, you know what we need to do?
we need to praise kek now more than ever.
When the 4cucks flood our board, we will stand strong behind our meme magic, those who are willing will stay and those who aren't shall leave.

Maybe this is just a joke like when Holla Forums was supposed to shut down February 30th

Oh Kek please no. I don't want that cancer.

i'm sorry

we are already here

I almost feel bad for the cucks now.

For our own sake we can not let this come here.

I've been banned there forever

i'm from when moot fucking sold out too, and i'm still saying that anytime there's kikery possibly happening with halfchan, it's better to be on guard than not.

There's nothing to lose by simply being aware of a potential problem, and if that problem comes to pass we know to make a thread warning the rest of the board of said problem. Your mentality of "it never happened so just ignore it because it won't ever happen" is an extremely ignorant viewpoint.

I bet Europe was rife with people like you before the migrant shit and now look at them.

With the flags, you can sure spot the retards

Mein gott.

PREPARE FOR WAR
WE MUST DEFEND THE VATERLAND

I know at least one: Brad Jones.

The only way to show these people how to act is to ban the fuck out of them into submission. A post like this deserves 3 months. Let them cool off.

Are they being ironic?

We both know the answer to that question user

We had a problem with the gamergays if you guys remember back then too. Instead of talking about politics, we would get some Holla Forums transplant talking about some obscure game minutiæ because it was 'degeneracy' and we obviously had to have a thread about it. Those were dark days but eventually the storm subsided.

which time though?

All refugees will be deported to a safe zone in >>>/4chan/

Are you saying I'm a newfag, then? Nevertheless, the best defense has always been avoiding bait and circlejerking. Secondly, a cuckchan shitposter can't even fucking survive in this environment.

There have been several crises over there over the past couple of years and it's the same fucking story here. guise, we're getting swarmed, bla bla bla.

What is this, a tech advice thread on /b?

it werks, trust me.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

What if……they are in this thread right now?

I wish it would happen here honestly.

Holla Forums let in the cancer when it didn't stamp out meme magic threads. Entire threads dedicated to nothing but shitposting. I can't see any of the Holla Forums I enjoyed anymore.

I think they still have le epic wordfilters.

Yeah 8/pol/ is so hard core a bunch of halfchanners could never survive against the real baddasses of the internet like yourself. You're so fucking cool anonymous you're such a fucking hero.

If you haven't noticed the sharp drop in posting quality on the board then you are part of the problem. You just can't realize that you are the problem or that something is being lost so you continue on. Trying to signal that you're an oldfag always means you're anything but. The lack of ego always betrays your type. You never became an user, you merely adopted the anonymity.

True.

I'm also filthy rich.

Holla Forums of January 2015 was pretty dank.

Just hold out until after the election, things will die down and the normalfags will go back to whatever else they enjoy doing in politically uninteresting years.

But we're all being ironic.

It's not our fault they don't get it.

the time when he got massively fucking cucked by a cunt who was using him and then he installed his vagina and proceeded to sell out.

my suspicion of you being a shill is steadily rising. We're telling you not to be a fucking retard and not to ignore a potential problem, and your response is, consistently, "nah it's okay guys nothing it gonna happen just ignore it." It doesn't MATTER if fucking nothing happens, you need to be aware of the possibility that it COULD rather than stick your head in the sand.

Christ, why the fuck do I need to explain this? It almost feels like we were already overrun in the past and people like you are the leftovers.

What, you got triggered? No, we don't shitpost here as much.

Of course I've noticed. And it's not being lost, it was lost some time ago. Yeah, sorry, I thought that in the context of Holla Forums I am an oldfag, since I've been around almost as the site itself. But whatever, I don't give shit. I'm half surprised you haven't said something like hey guys, let's go to lynxchan yet.

todd pls

I fail to see the issue, seeing as how fucking redditors are already here.

OVER THE WALL, BEANER!

What the fuck did you just say, spic? You should join them.

I never said it couldn't happen, people are just overreacting. Every time there's a disturbance in the Holla Forums force, people get buttblasted, hey let's go to endchan, let's go to 8ch.pl, let's go to masterchan for le ebin posting quality. As I said, don't be a nigger who falls for bait and shitposting and this site will be fine.

Lynxchan was just a test chan for new chan software as is 16chan. Someone who isn't a clueless retard would know that. The major 'exodus' chans aren't either of those.

the still plenty of room to speculate sjw infiltrating colleges and seeing how politicians are connected to kikes. And we still have stream threads where we watch self-hating whites get culturally enriched.
WWII discussions are beaten to fucking death already here.

Also if you want to stalk SJWs we have >>>/cow/

Just not as many people give a fuck right now about those things because we are focused on brexit coming though and the first US president who doesn't give a fuck about political correctness in the new millennium.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/779083145861734401
Jim says that the fucking Goons bought Halfchan
However he most likely bullshitting.

I should have just got the fuck out during the first exodus.

Now what do I do

I'm finna rek u shit. smdh fam.

And so on. Entire threads that have zero value. Entire threads dedicated to shitposting. It's a fucking travesty.

Look, we have a frog to fall back on. They said it was a symbol of white supremacy. They are wrong, we can prove they are wrong so everything else they think about the dark corners of the internet is wrong as well.
For them to accept what we post is meant with any grain of truth they have to accept that Kek is a deity and Pepe his prophet. If they accept that then they increase the believers a thousand fold. If that happen the earth will literally open up and swallow them.

But just to be on the safe side might be wise to BURN EVERYTHING

I'm not fond of any of them, hell out of all them I'd go to the one that's the /hebe/ home first and I fucking hate pedos if that tells you anything.

I don't know how bullshit this is, but this would make life interesting

There are other alternatives. I'll just say that.

Why would you believe anything an attention whore e-celeb hast to say? He doesn't know shit about anything.

Actually… back when HW was still the admin (a little before he stepped down) there was an exploit using a board's custom CSS + SVG XML images to load files from external sources that could be used at least to mine for IP adresses.

This now the last place on the internet where you can freely discuss politics anonymously. Let that sink in.

Oh fuck off, people used to talk about migrating there all the time. Oh Josh and Hotwheels will fuck up the site, oh let's go there. What a bunch of fucking pussies.

This whole thread has zero value because it's the 150th instance of cuckchan refugees will drown us, it's the same old shit as always.

Oh, and I'm not sure if it was patched. The cripple tried a bunch of hotfixes that didn't really worked, the guy who found the exploit was able to beat it every time. So any board could still theoretically be using the exploited CSS to get the posters' IP addresses. Perhaps.

I don't believe it for a second, however, it wouldn't be the tenth craziest thing to happen this year if it turned out true.

Also isn't lowtax a broke-ass nigga?

When is the new episode of Deviants?

but user we already did and you're being contained

7. No capslock like a fucking 12yo retard.

Except Stephen said multiple times, here actually, that Lynxchan was purely for dev purposes. Endchan was Lynxchan put into production with the goal of having an alternative chan.

I don't believe anything coming out of 4chan until after it's confirmed elsewhere but it's undeniable that the influx of all those cuckchan refugees would be the death knell for this website. You can drown in ebin shitposting and flag memes while pretending nothing changed as much as you want.

fuck off IA

delete all your cuck memes, they're worthless now.

(Thu) 21st
(((()))))

Oh look, we are already getting more refugees:

NEVER!

Yes and I'm 99% sure they're honeypots so fuck that.

the ultimate janitor
if he hands it over to a mod there will be a guy doing it for free site wide
just imagine

daily reminder this guy's second name is poole
POOle

Has it been verified by KoP?

because they post here and discuss themselves 3rd person.

Maybe its a Japan thing.

/oven/ it is then

I pointed that one out to HW right after the ebolachan thing started

Daily reminded that, after Google hired him, they had the brilliant idea of turning flagging "hate speech" videos into a game, essencially turning users into janitors.

Lurk until you feel that you completely understand the difference in culture between 4/pol/ and 8/pol/, otherwise you're no better than mudslime refugees who refuse to adapt to the countries they visit and force the country to adapt to them.

This place is a honeypot you mong cunt.

Hence why anyone with any sense posts here with a VPN

I can't remember the name of the board that was used as proof of concept to HW, but I remember he got assblasted over the irc dev channel because he wasn't able to properly sanitize the CSS files.

So it is memed, so shall it be.

Every time I think 2016 has hit peak insanity it goes off the fucking rails again.

or crack a wifi at least. the whole internet is a fucking honeypot.

Jim loves pigs, are you sure he's not a Muslim?

No Fish posters.
No "Red-pill me on X"
No "What does pol think about X"

your non open source hardware and software is a honeypot
use a computer that respects your freedoms

this has the advantage of at least having decent speed, why would I go somewhere that's also a honeypot but has under 100 posts a day.

arch ftw

It's been degrading for sometime. Concur that there's a ton of crap that needs to be shitcanned as soon as it's posted. Wish mods would be more aggressive about it.

considering how their history of gobbling maskfag cum and gnaa jiz this seems probable.

Poole's closed bitch
Ah the good "old" days

curious sidenote, was moot genetically a jew, or did he just copy their actions to the best of his ability?

Oh well. At least I can make webms with fucking sound finally. Fucking hated that we couldn't use sound

One thing I feel from this is Holla Forums during the golden age. Focused and less faggotry on stupid shit. Shouldn't be hard to get in the groove here when I have been around before 08

I recognize that guy.

Apparently his mom was a bonafide member of (((the tribe))).

i feel like /cow/ helped by drawing away the autistic SJW stalking threads

I've no clue if it's been verified by anybody

I've no clue who you mean by IA

I've no clue what deviants is, I don't watch tv

while surveying 4/pol/ catalog, I briefly saw a pic of these tweets, and had to zoom on the thumbnail to guess the name and google it then screencap it because the thread got deleted after 2 answers

This: (Warning)
youtube.com/watch?v=4auMNnDziHQ

lol I'm not die-hard, ill admit i was an ubantu fag before i got into arch.

Fucking end our suffering already mods.

holy shit kill yourself

If Jim's saying it without a source, it's bullshit. Most of his tweets are either shitposting or responding to faggots.

I was gonna post the webms

Episode 2

sorry to bother you again, o superiorly pissant user, but I also have no clue who this "Jim" is
I truly have zero interest in dramafaggotry and e-celebs
please, don't take the pain to explain them to me
and
no

You're a fucking disgrace.

go back to 4chan

4cuck containment board
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/

change to google?

Normally I would not comment but you got awesome dubs so here is the tractor you are looking for .

I FUCKING HATE REFUGEES.

If we get a flood of them, we need a sticky which deprograms / wards off the faggots ie furries

oh god, you lot are here already. fuck off shill.

a rat personified

See the worst part is that a lot of people here and 4chan alike browse more than one board. And from just looking at 4chan for a minute you can see that it is degenerate as fuck. Even if you put aside all the "ironic shitposting" you still have a site that is flooded with gay, trap, furry bullshit and tons of threads not even really on topic with their respective boards. It just looks like a complete shit show now and if they actually do migrate here in big numbers they are sure to bring all that bullshit with them.

BUILD WALL

The exact same shit could be said about Holla Forums. The only difference is the gay trap and furry bullshit gets their own boards to infect the site.

But that's the good thing about Holla Forums, there's a containment board for everything
Some user made >>>/4pol/ a minute ago, so we'll send them there

No its not

there are leaked images of /j/ that are much older with much higherpostcounts
it's probably goons causing shit

Even if that were cash it wouldn't even be a good year. Learn2earn faggot.

Another fedora pagan acting like a complete nigger>>7594088

You guys really thought we were safe? Even though there's a plethora of newfags on cuckpol the minority that know of the 2014 cuckening will tell everyone about us. As if we won't go down with their ship too, kek.

let me guess you're one of those redditors who think Holla Forums was the first exodus?

Prepare for the cuckchan rapefugees, Post gore since they are underage.

How is it a goon honeypot?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND NEVER RETURN HERE AGAIN, CUCKCHAN

Looks like 4chan is already here.

You have to go back.

Next you're going to tell me the slippery slope isn't real.

HOW'D THAT SJWCHAN WORK OUT FOR YOU?

4 chan /pol is a perfect example of the jew vs aryan cycle that can be found throughout nature:

Aryans create something new and interesting
Jews ruin it for their own selfish, spiteful reasons

It is a variation of:

Men create something new and interesting
Women ruin it for their own selfish, spiteful reasons

Or:
Life force creates something new and interesting
Destructive forces ruin

It's like the cycle of life or something
Like the way forest fires clear out the old to make way for the new.

…so we are next

except forest fires ruin the ground and it'll make your farm shit

Ponies are white and redpilled

I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE, HORSEFUCKING FAGGOT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE