Would you buy a young woman's milk?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domperidone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naa, Cow milk tastes just fine.

Hi Peta

We.told you last time: yes

Yes if it is offered directly from the source herself

Yes, as a fetish item. Not for everyday use. I don't even drink milk every day, since I presume it would be more expensive than cow milk.

I would actually pay extra if I could witness the milking in same fashion as in your pics, and have it served right afterwards.

only if she was white

As Al Bundy once wisely said, "Why would I buy the milk when I have an old cow at home?"

Your fetish is disgusting. To answer your question, if I were going to drink human milk why would I care any more than I care whether my cow's milk was created from a young cow?

check 'em

Get out

check 'em

There is nothing more off-putting then getting ready to get fucking and while you're sucking on her tits you cop a mouthful of breast milk.

For those of you faggots who have yet to get your shot together and get a life, when a chick has a baby, they get colostrum, which is this fatty, oily shitty tasting stuff that's like a pre-milk thing tits have for when the baby is first born and it tastes bitter and greasy- kinda like you'd imagine licking sweat off a hairy fat fuck who just ran for 20 seconds… so when you get a taste of that when you're warming up it completely fucks your entire groove.

Then again, having children was enough to completely fuck my sex life all to hell, so I'm screwed either way.

I'm gonna need some more of this girl pls

alright nigger, men are invaders. you penetrate the pussy. JUST TAKE IT

That belongs to the baby, and it's why you don't start harvesting the milk until after the baby has been born and had the chance to suck it all out

What?

I'm not trying to get the milk, I'm just trying to suck on tits without getting any of that shit in my mouth. It's fucked every bit of enjoyment I get out of sex.

Are you sure you're on the right website?

ladies and gentlemen, the infantile milkdrinker that is called g*rmanic.
oh god g*rmanics truly are subhumans

Pick one and only one.

Faggot confirmed. If you don't like tits you're a boy-fucking fruit.

colostrum IS milk, dumbass. precisely milk produced within the first few days.
It literally only takes like a week for it to become normal.

What if it's tranny milk? And how do you know which part of the tranny it came out of?

an hero, immediately

Am I doing it right?

I'd be into this. Is there any actual reason this isn't already a thing? Like why can't i go buy breast milk at the store? Maybe it would be hard to regulate but surly i could still buy it at a farmers market in a voluntary exchange between two consenting parties though i know raw cows milk is fucking illegal for some reason.

not in my state, my local organic shops sells it, I'm too chicken to try it though.

There is a site for that, but most of them will only sell to you if you have a baby
Onlythebreast.com

No milfs only and she has to be my new mommy.

I always had the opposite fantasy, males were raised like cattle and you'd be tied up and your sperm would be collected. Only if your dick is big enough, if not at 16 or whatever some teenage girl or whatever would publicly castrate you. If your dick was big enough then they have you up like cattle and produce sperm until the farm girl decides to castrate you.

Donno, population control or whatever. It's a fantasy.

No, I want it for free

hucows dot com
If you're interested in that shit

Absolutely.

Only if i'm certrain they'll live in intensive farming. I don't want them frolicking on the grass doing nothing all day getting free vacation like a NEET.

Ideally they'd also get branded, their tendons cut and ground into meat at slaughterhouses once they can no longer produce milk.

Better question: what would cheese from orangutan milk taste like?

Good idea (exept cutting tendons)
At what age girl start being milked and when she is going to ground?

retard

No, but I would (and have) suck(ed) it direct from the breast.

I'm getting my wife pregnant and I'm planning to keep milking her daily from then on. I've talked to her about it and she finds the idea of being a human cow really hot. I'll have to try feeding her different things and see if I can perfect a flavor. Maybe even sell it to others.

Meh, I would give a try. It's not something that I would go out of my way to buy for the sake of the fetish.

Honestly I think we are much better off sucking our wivies's breasts than to buy the processed human milk at the shops. It's free and safe.

who is this semen demon

olga katysheva
one of the best cock pocket

Nah, that's gross. I could be into it if I was banging a chick who was lactating, but buying some random bitch's milk or cheese from the store is a no go.

Yes tbh.
Also some women sell their breast milk on craiglist etc on the pretext of it being for mothers who cannot breast feed their babies. Also there is an adult nursing relationship subreddit if you wanna check it out.

Enjoy your boring BDSM fetish propaganda pushed by the Jew marketing conglomerate.

Make cheese and sell it for the good of all mankind.

Is milking my own not an option?

Human milk is actually of a lower quality than cows milk iirc. Why would you waste money on a liquid when your interest is in the tits themselves?

Honest answer?

Because even the tits themselves are 2nd prize to me, though absolutely as nice to me as to anyone else. First and foremost is the opportunity to hold her so completely helpless in my hands and feel her struggle as I harvest value out of her body against her will. I have a serious thing for domination, subjugation, dehumanization, and forcible exploitation. I want her to feel like my own little personal farm animal whom I can do whatever I want with. Depending on how malleable she is, I may even indoctrinate her that she's not even a person, but literal meat, and train her for unconditional obedience.

You're a sick little puppy fam GOD BLESS find jesus

Unironically and unproudly, yes.

I had a seriously fucked up growing environment that has permanently distorted my perceptions of what it means to love and be loved. Treat your kids right. Otherwise they might end up enjoy reducing people into cattle. Or being reduced to cattle.

My son likes lemonade, but only when I squirt it directly into his mouth from a sports bottle like this.

LMAO DOST
///

There was that one place in London that sold breast milk ice cream for a while vefore it got shut down.

+!@*%ujikog,./!9+5g24!8u9jgk./Z82KF>!$c

Can men lactate?
If so, how can you cause it?

Hormonal diseases and genetic problems.

Domperidone can cause lactation in men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domperidone

IIRC Cambodia actually had a huge market for human breast milk (chiefly towards the United States) until the import was shut down over some health regulations and concerns about the dignity of the "donors".

Said donors in turn were less than happy because selling their milk to the Americlaps earned them a small fortune by the economic standards of their own country.

zjm84897yo332@%^6>?@#^*&YGBHJNIDMFb./1q6+21@%

Year 2030: major depression after world war, women start a business selling breast milk to make up for the general scarcity, they work in human milk farms, where they take chemicals that cause them to produce milk without ever being pregnant, then hooking themselves up to milking machines, and generally chill while being milked, reading their novels, chatting with the other girls, etc.

The milk is transferred into a pasteurization chamber, and then some if it is sent to other machines to make cheeses, yogurts, eggnog, and other dairy products, once the products are fully processed, they are delivered to the public and sold.

Women who sell their milk are required to follow a certain plan to maintain the quality of their milk, this involves a specific diet, and exercise regimen, they are paid more for being young and beautiful, and less for being old and ugly, they also get paid more for being a virgin, and less for every (male) sex partner they have had, white or asian girls will also get more for the milk than any other race, racial purity also counts in this regard.

for all of this they earn more than they could in any other job where women are able to work due to laws that restrict them in the same manner as minors, except for sexual areas, restrictions such as not being able to drive, as well as a completely free market domestic economic environment (all foreign trade or aid has ended) severely limit a single woman's other paths for employment.