Natural and organic thread tbh

For the past few weeks I've been getting FugTheLug (sarah) to send me her nudes over twitter. Yesterday I threatened to post them here and she wiped everything, short of deleting her account. Post your e mail and I'll send you my bitcoin address, for the cheap price of 50 bucks worth of BTC you'll get to see a smoking hot pale short hipster redhead's titties :^)

I won't post previews or anything. To get the titty you need to give the money, sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/road2serfdumb/status/937132777555857413
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try fugthelug

Prove you have the nudes or fuck off. Fugthelug is probably a fat piece of shit anyways, it can't be worth much. All I'm asking for is proof and a sample to know you're for reals.

I'd rather you post some pics of Norgay's cute butt that I haven't seen before

Nice try, faggot.

Your skepticism, although admirable, is making you miss out on a hot pair o' bouncers.

No ones going to pay for the noods sight unseen OP

Your loss. When a man gets his hands on something like these, he's not quick to give them up.
You know what, if you ask nicely, I'll lower the price to 45 dollars. With the Bitcoin fluctuations and all.

Die in a fire you cheap lowlife nigger scum

No u!!

retard.

DELET THIS

fucking retard

DELETE

I don't care about chubby red headed grannies tbh.

tbh………..

i seriously hope you guys dont do this

op, youre schizophrenic

i really dont want 2 post here anymore & its a shame that i have to deal w this shit, and worse. judging from the description op, whoever they are, have seen a picture of me, which is part of the reason why i scrubbed my twitter acct and my board (no, it wasnt that time some dude posted some old lady that i guess was named sarah had red hair from portland etc) and i do,nt want to get into this at all or touch it. bitcoin is in the gutter rn, look @ 4/biz/, dont give op ur btc. tbh retardedscamposting has got to stop,so is makingmeparanoidposting.

sad tbh OP

to b e perfect clear i never sent anybody nude pictures, esp not anyone thattypes like op. i think he has seen a PICTURE of me though. stop bumping this thread

sage negated

What a natural and organic thread OP, too bad it's esoteric in the catalog… but I'll bump it and hopefully change that.

based

12NEQSdKeVuuwTSK8DYCPuuTwWJvnigeRk

Also not really worth paying unless you at least have a teaser thumbnail with proof.

wew lad. It's at 10k and I've bought more each time it dipped to 9k the past few days. Bitcoin is going great.

It is my understanding that fugthelug is in fact a high-schooler. So I must report that such a transaction would be, in fact, purchasing CP.

Just saying.

Hmmm.

Fug, we all know you've been itching to show us those flapjacks of yours' for a while now, so just post them already so we can rate, get it over with.

Do you want a dump you'll never forget, faggot?

yes please, no homo.

yes, no homo.

Based BO tbh

I was actually enjoying her twatter you fuckin' worthless cunts.

Dysnomia…

What did she post? Got any pictures of here, apparently in she posted a picture of her somewhere?

Who?

Anyway what's the point in buying pictures of some online sluts? I may can understand it if they are underage but I assume that's not the case.

Reported to the FBI.

The name sounds familiar but I can't remember who that is and google reveals little. Could someone just post a picture of what she even looks like so I can gauge my interest?

Reported the FBI to the FBI.

based and checked
I always love my german brothers.

Well.. twitter.com/road2serfdumb/status/937132777555857413

From what I can gather she was a former goon from FYAD all along, and I guess an egoist or neoreactionary ancap or something of the sort.

I am very fond of her style of posting, it's like a goonish (not freech goon, SA goon) "Weird Twitter" ironic style of posting with a right-wing spin. There are actually right-wing Holla Forums goons, not all are sjws. My Posting Career (which she talked about at one point iirc so she might post there) and Something Sensitive (I believe she also mentioned this, in the same tweet sue recalled posting her nudes on Bodybuilding.com's misc. when she was underage so have fun with that midgetsexuals) are examples. I followed her and she was a good poster. See you around, Sarah. See you space cowboy.

Post censored previews/proof and I will pay you fgt OP.

t. bitcoin millionaire

He doesn't have anything. She deleted her Twitter because she was tired of the "dissident right" #FrogTwitter community she posted in. See:

I love trips! They're natural and organic

wow is she retarded? or did she put effort to type like a retard intentionally? that makes her double-retard

btw when she posted here she was just a retard of the former variety