Everyone here likes Yuri, right?

Everyone here likes Yuri, right?

based

-

….

you guys are fucking degenerates. there is nothing more based than watching 50 year old women dildoing themselbes.

Yaoi is better

What a natural and organic thread OP, too bad it's esoteric in the catalog… but I'll bump it and hopefully change that.

I can understand real lesbianism (it's sort of a phase women go through when they are sick of men leaving them for being idiots) and maybe yaoi even though I disagree with it, but I just don't see an appeal in yuri. If you wanna say it's love, then I can say they're only drawings and feel no love or that they're girls so they can't feel love. If you say the "sex" then I can say it's blurred out 99% of the time so that's pretty pointless and they aren't doing anything. If you say the kissing, then I can say that the kissing japs draw is that of their own species and is not at all appealing to look at nor experience (tried it with one of my exes and became pissed for some reason), so it can't be that. What is the appeal of yuri?

yes

I think it's qt, can't seem to fap to it though.

Because there is no sexual appeal to something you barely like, in cartoon form and makes it harder to self-insert

Amateur.

Yuri is gay.

Not enough dicks for you?

I don't like eating pussy because my nose is damn near like a dog's and once I smelled something, even the tiniest hint of anything I didn't like, I'd immediately go soft and gag. Before I was sexually active tho, I'd fantasize about eating pussy all day long because my friends said it smelled and tasted like strawberries - needless to say that was a huge fucking lie

Yuri my friend you never should have come here.

As I said. You've yet to gain full control. I've seen things, grasshoppers, and fapped to them. I now find The Holes to be tame. Once you've learned to fap to Lovecraftian horrors and abstract existential concepts, self-inserting into yuri is basic shit. Fap to Junji Ito's works until you start UNDERSTANDING them and then come back to me.

Yes.

>>>/lilia/

Dont forget youre republicans.

Kony-2001 BC :3 + :^) = ?