Winter rash

Ow! It may not look like that much, but this hurts like a motherfucker.

how hairy is ur chest

Super hairy arms and legs. Terrible chest hair and beard genes.

stop punching the wall, retard

OP is big downthere if true

looks like syphilis tbh

Show us your penis

fag, but now you gotta prove >>7590855's theory

It gets bigger when I pull on it.

those are fucking scabies you dumb nigger. go get some sulfur cream and rub it in to kill the mites

looks like mine

rip my knuckles get all cut up in winter too

cute benis tbh

This thread is fucking gay!

FUCK OFF NORGAY

I have the same issue every winter, though not as bad

Show it erect

Also clean your toilet bowl

what kind of faggot are you?

I have the same issue every winter, though not as bad>>7591595
It is fairly clean. It's yellowish in the pic because I took it midpiss

Get an eczema lotion with that oatmeal bullshit in it. Add additional pure vitamin E oil to it (no soybean oil). If it's too thick to mix well in a bottle, add some aloe vera gel. Use it daily.

Make sure to supplement
-Magnesium (200-400mg a day total is fine, some in the morning, some at night. Magnesium citrate is the standard and fucking cheap, but be warned it'll give the the shits the first time or two you take it). Magnesium is an ignored mineral that is important for cell repair and dealing with stress, among other things (it can sometimes cure ADHD on it's own, and more often in combination with other supplements). Generally there isn't much or sometime even any at all in a multivitamin. Every day
-Vitamin C. Also important for cell repair. Usually not very much present in a multivitamin. Every day
-Zinc. Take low doses, and not for the long term without consulting a doctor. A multivitamin is typically fine.
-B complex vitamins, especially B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B5 (pantothenic acid). A multivitamin is typically fine. Everyday
-Some kind of antioxidant. Grape seed extract is cheap and efficient. Everyday.

Not erect, but here it is with the foreskin pulled back.

Fag post it erect

I have it worse than y'all.
Got a scar on my lips that gets real brittle in the winter, and i also get sneezy.
Needless to say, i keep lip balm close to me, otherwise i'd be literally bleeding for the best part of three months.

take a vitamin b complex for wintertime lips