Be me

Hold me, Holla Forums, I'm starting to believeā€¦

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwong_Wah_Yit_Poh
books.google.com/books?id=6KAaSQAACAAJ&dq="kek"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNuKjj96PPAhVJ7mMKHSnvDScQ6AEIHjAA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reported.

The Aryan God of Kaos and Retribution.

The Jew Fears the Kek.

Well all be

Non believeing skypes!

Wow, some serious newfags shilling hard in here, huh?

Though it isnt politics related, neither is just about anything on the front page so

Not a bad find OP. Im going to dig some on my own and see why exactly

Very interesting! Another synchronicity to add to the list.

Thanks for confirming that shit is a D&C shill setup.

Thanks for confirming you havent the slightest clue what D&C is

Wow, why do newfags seem to try SO hard to blend in but fail even harder?

Back in my day, newfags lurked for at least 3 months before even trying to post.

In any case jewgle yields nothing significant to the term. A few links to non war related german archives, and some to nationalist stuff. Common for the era, really.

SHADILAY, LADS!

user, I've been around for several years now, but I lurked probably over a year before posting. Mainly cause I never really liked 4chan, and didn't want to contribute even if I could, but that was where I started lurking anyway.

Here on Holla Forums I do contribute, but it's still only been in the past year or two that I've felt comfortable doing so.

I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure lurking hasn't gone out of style, but that's not to say that there aren't people who don't do so. We're living in times where people flaunt their stupidity after all, just as the 12 year old's used to do, and probably still do.

Wew lads.

don't do this. who the fuck else would you be? it makes you sound like a half chan faggot.

I don't see the problem with the ">be me" thing. I actually find it kind of funny. Also, there are some cases where the entire thing can read like an instruction instead of a story about himself.

op left out that a malasian publisher made a book about a keke monastary that has 8 pages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwong_Wah_Yit_Poh

books.google.com/books?id=6KAaSQAACAAJ&dq="kek"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiNuKjj96PPAhVJ7mMKHSnvDScQ6AEIHjAA

sure thats something a goon would say, huh fagger?

Kill yourself, shill.

nah killyourself goon.

Kill yourself