Repost from the frontline

"GUYS GET IN

NOT A SHILL HERE, THIS IS THE HOTTEST NEW MEME

We're going to make the name of one of the biggest tech companies in the world synonymous with the word NIGGER! I repeat I'm not a shill.

Sure, you might be thinking, what with net neutrality and freedom of speech on the internet becoming hot button issues these days, that agitating one of the world's largest corporations, that has the ability to aggressively lobby the government, and in the case of protecting it's name and image, has a vital interest in doing so, might be a bad idea. Well, you're wrong.

Making the name Google synonymous with the word nigger is freaking H-I-Larious, and is seriously all in good fun. And just like our Alt-Right overlord Milo says "Pol is just boys being boys". And he couldn't be more (alt)right ;)

And who could possibly hate us for that? There is not one single person or group of people that would take offence, or have taken offence, in the past, to what Holla Forums believes or the things that Holla Forums does. Heh, just like this hilarious new meme that we've concocted.

Haha, Nigger. Google. Praise Kek, right guys?

And remember, I'm not a shill. "

source boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/89909331/guys-get-in

OP image is my own make.

don’t care

tough shit nigger. This is an important post that ought be known. No one cares about your elitism that isn't even proved through merit by any individual poster or witness on this board.

More exposure is not a bad thing.

I have never.

I didn't sage did I?

but there's another thread for this

your elitism for this board and hatred to other online communities is without merit positive or negative. Your non-argument has been witnessed, read, and disregarded.

I looked for the thread and didn't find it, please link it.

Ur mum has been got in her schmundie, git

Yes, this is brilliant and needs to be used as much as possible. I want to see Zuckerberg on suicide watch

I don't understand anything that you just wrote but thanks for the chance to bump this thread again by replying to you. picture related.

What you going to be gon have now ?:^)

Slow your roll fam, take more time out of your busy shitposting schedule and spend it refining your thought forms before posting them online that others may more easily digest your memeing.

What the fuck is this shit?

it's pretty straight forward. word filter naughty words so that the AI doesn't mute you from all your friends. Also if google aims to sensor this word filter they word filter their own brand name.

For the most elitist imageboard community you guys sure are dumb willingly posting into threads questions that can be answered yourself by simply reading the OP post.

Okay.
You're just a fucking retard and this thread is a symptom of your schizophrenia.
Got it.

That was zeher meshuganah. I like this thread

God damn it not another cuckchan thread.

You're not a doctor and you have no authority telling people what their diagnosis is over the internet. You clearly haven't read the thread and are just trying to derail it or send me away with weak, far from accurate bait posts. It's sad man, that you would even lead your life this way on this home board you attempt to control with your negativity.

My heart was once stone but it was transmutated by my own will into gold. I hear all your words and I feel your energy with simple ease. With even more ease I can erase you from my monitor but I wont do that. I'll speak my mind as my mind processes the information it receives and too I'll post here back at you.

Tough shit google

maybe you should ignore the threads you don't like instead of shitposting in them your own personal baggage that you wont let go of.

I've been a user on all the imageboards and this one has always been the most retarded second only to 420chan's SJW drug addicted hotpocketeers banning people over the words and phrases suggested in this thread topic to self-sensor as a means of circumventing SJW reactions and AI attacks to mute the user.

anyway this thread is made better by the opportunities you gifted me to reply to so congratulations on failing to drive your own community away.

How about you fuck right off? We already have a thread here that started this thing. Go back to cuckchan, newfag.

Nah I won't fuck off.
This message is important.
This is a thread topic I believe in.

Thanks for the bump.

That's fine if you bump lock this thread. It was not ignored.
My words were witnessed and so were my images. Through your negativity I have succeeded in my goal to spread the word of this topic. My hopes are irrelevant and I wish you well. Your negativity will never get you anywhere.

"Show me an elitist and i'll show you a loser"

Check the fucking catalog.

Enjoy your ban.

I don't care about your threats.
I don't care about getting banned.
You're not the ally of this community and your IP has been logged.
Peace.

Know how I know you're a shill?
So this is why faggots have been saying google instead of nigger today. I should have know that nigger loving faggot was behind it.