Itt we brainstorm how to help ESOTERIC IMMIGRANTS bypass the (((wall))

CORRECT THE RECORD REPORTING IN! X3

We released a natural and organic rap video to correct the record on our youth. #MAGA

This based video is currently esoteric BUT you can change it fellow anons. #MilitaryBase

>TFW THIS VIDEO IS MORE REDPILLED THAN 8/POL/
>TFW NO FACE FOR THIS TIMELINE

Nice

meep meep Elon Musk's Hyperloop tbh no homo

mein sides desu!!!! >w

fucking based video

cuntflaps

((( )))
> doesn't want to help esoteric immigrants (mostly aryans) bypass the (((wall)))

Fuck off kike! We're going to let esoteric immigrants come into this country, whether JEWS want it OR NOT

Natural and organic check em

worst meme ever

((( )))
CTR here, not to put on my tinfoil hat… but this user seems like an (((anti-immigrant))) shill.

I love this meme.

who here fucking hates
(((NIGGERS)))

what wall?

YOU POS

Tee hee hee

MAGA

what a shit fucking MV
only the white mans rap had good parts
t. superior white male true
niggers today have no right to bring up slavery as if they went through it

the nigger lies
??
fucking Lies
ofc its a nigger, throws table, hits mans cap

true though no one wants to hire niggers but would these low iq chimps be content with minimum wage job or at least endure it until a promotion? especially after their rap lifestyle revolves around constantly looking at consumerist shit on social media, desginer clothes fast cars

ALL niggers are niggers
if you want to be a non nigger nigger then stop talking like a nigger, stop being an entitled nigger, stop rapping
try to climb the ladder through normal ways try education.

MAGA

This user is very based and totally not butthurt! #MilitaryBase #Hashtags

This post is worth reading >w

fucking based analysis #MAGA

and you are one of them

You made this thread both natural and organic!

What a natural and organic thread OP, too bad it's esoteric in the catalog… but I'll bump it and hopefully change that.

we can tell you're the same shitposter if you use bold red underline in ever OP, kike

Kony-2001 BC :3 + :^) = ?

# 12

Get them to kill themselves in the hope that they'll be reincarnated as white people.

That won't work. None of them has led a benevolent enough life to deserve to be reincarnated as something better.

KEK