Brit/pol/ #1240: Question Time Hype II Edition

Stream will be hosted here: cytu.be/r/BritpolTV (apologies if it cocks up)
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
Back up stream here: tvguide.co.uk/tv-stream/?ch=bbc 1

BBC talk about LORD KEK and the New Right with Farage pictured
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

OECD Exploding over Brexit doom predictions
order-order.com/2016/09/22/oecd-reverses-brexit-recession-forecast/

Voters not regretful at all over Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/21/voters-showing-no-signs-of-buyers-remorse-over-brexit-top-pollst/

Nigel Farage: ‘I Now Strongly Think Trump Will Win’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/farage-now-strongly-think-trump-will-win/

Paki Corbyn supporter banned from Question Time
order-order.com/2016/09/21/corbynista-bank-smasher-dropped-question-time/

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=d_&_ccid=33c0e75b-493c-434f-b8b9-846beccf1d58
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-arrested-for-terror-crimes-following-met-investigation-a3351841.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/exgreat-british-bake-off-star-ruby-tandoh-brands-paul-hollywood-peacocking-manchild-over-channel-4-a3351766.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1833870/chinese-baby-boy-born-is-born-with-15-fingers-and-16-toes-but-requires-emergency-surgery-before-hell-be-able-to-walk/
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige
dailywire.com/news/9305/hillary-im-gonna-need-lecture-white-people-killing-frank-camp#
archive.is/lQckV
twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/779052248017936384
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37439673/youtube-launches-scheme-to-offer-rewards-to-users-who-report-videos
cytu.be/r/BritpolTV
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
ukipdaily.com/our-beloved-nhs/
youtube.com/watch?v=2cl4gzliwbY
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
blog.dilbert.com/post/102964994651/i-hope-my-father-dies-soon
live.ft.com/Events/2016/FT-Women-At-The-Top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put sky news on now, it's absolutely cancer.

wew lads

4th for bongobongoland

WHAT DID SHE DIE FOR LADS?

During the race war can we crown this bonny lad King if the Royal Family side with the establishment?

We could raise him to be great.

_

memes

there should be a law passed to send all of those "Friends of Syria" over to Syria to live for a year. that should solve the problem

Am I the only one who really likes Middleton and how she has behaved? Her job is to look good and be a royalty baby factory and she does them well. Just imagine how bad it could have been when you think of modern womyn

Lovecraft is the most based writer that ever existed.
The way he talks about mongols, mulattos, niggers, half breeds, with no sense of how it may 'trigger' people. We need more men like lovecraft for the modern era, and some niggerman cats.

funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=d_&_ccid=33c0e75b-493c-434f-b8b9-846beccf1d58

Cant tell if he btfo clinton or not

Middle finger

Absolutely disgusting, look at the size of her nose looks very Jewish.

I'll play Ciz 5 with you lad, after question time, I've got nothing tomorrow so i could play all night with you.

Do you fear unconsciously picking up mannerisms and speech patterns from youtube e-celebs. Like HULOOOOO at the start of a conversations and OK-THANKYOU at the end.

I thought that Orson Scott Card has been pretty based.

Only poles would pay for sid meiers DLC

Why would anyone vote Republican or Democrat in the USA? Misconceptions about either party, muh tribal loyalties, to keep "the other one" out of office. Some idiots even turn out to vote - and people campaign on a platform - for either of the major parties to stop rising 3rd parties. Look up the South Thanet Election Farage lost. There was polling done that showed Conservatives a little ahead of Labour but UKIP closing in on Conservatives, so EVERYONE got involved in a "stop Farage" campaign. The Labour candidate endorsed the Conservative one. The batshit far left street thug organisations endorsed Conservative, when they're usually whining about them being the ultimate evil. And last but not least, people vote for the established parties because they only think of policies that effect trivial short term issues released just before the referendum, that are easy to understand how they'll directly effect them for the next few months. No, really. This is the biggest one. Sometimes I think democracy was a mistake.

Why are 2d muscle girls so delicious, lads?

Just proves the upper middle class is superior to the aristocracy tbh

he is a massive leftist

What's the problem, lad?

Isn't he a Jew? he has a very Jewish sounding name.

Clinton wouldn't go on this if she was going to get BTFO. She did it to appeal to millennials. If anything she looks good here because she isn't her usual shrill shouting self. She actually looks relaxed.

What?

Electon. Fug.

The difference is that the US is built on a political and governmental system that does everything possible at every level to create a binary party system. There are things in place to prevent what can occur in a parliamentary system as the founders hated it. One party HAS TO DIE in the US for another party to rise up. That is what happened with the Whig party.

Good lad.

No.

Which one of you is this…?
standard.co.uk/news/crime/man-arrested-for-terror-crimes-following-met-investigation-a3351841.html

Our system does that too

I don't know but at the very least he is a very willing partner in the kike run modern comedy in the US with Amy Schumer, Tina Fey, Kristen Wiig, etc.

He's a bubble

iktf lad. I remember my aunt was watching a sitcom on tv a few months ago, and one of the subplots was about a teenage white girl and a young nig constantly fucking everywhere

Disgusting tbh

not sure why you replied to me but thanks for the (you)

Why do you think SA has been quite today?

I'm saying it is impossible in the US for UKIP, SNP, Lib Dems, etc to all exist at the same time that the Tories and Labour exist

I don't understand, lad

Get a load of this miscegenated mess
standard.co.uk/news/uk/exgreat-british-bake-off-star-ruby-tandoh-brands-paul-hollywood-peacocking-manchild-over-channel-4-a3351766.html

Ffs why are they trying to eliminate death why

everyone deserves a (you) just a conversation piece innit lad?

Where is question time being hosted tonight lads? I'm going to have a heart attack if the audience is as paki filled as it was last week.

this must be stopped

I'm not usually a civic lad but she's actually quite qt

>you remind me there's QT tonight

Thanks lad

Hullo, yes brit/pol/

Did I ever tell you story of how the BNP was brought down?

wtf is she on about

I thought JHB would end my nofap
HHHNNNGGGG

I love the voice ARE JOE does for Jew names

The """"Great"""" """""British""""" Bake Off isn't as good as Ramsay tbh.

I am proud to be CIVIC

>>>/civic/

Baby boy born is born with FIFTEEN fingers and SIXTEEN toes
thesun.co.uk/news/1833870/chinese-baby-boy-born-is-born-with-15-fingers-and-16-toes-but-requires-emergency-surgery-before-hell-be-able-to-walk/

The mother's the same. Check the pics mang….far out mang….

I'm not that civic. fuck the niggers and kebabs

Good stuff as always

but anal sex is both gross as hell and unhealthy–just like liberated women pontificating from positions of social prestige

TOP LEL

THE LORD HAS RISEN

Tiny black penises.

LITTLE

BLACK

What the fuck is going on with Sky News Live? My brother has CP and walks around like someone forgot to tell him how legs work and he doesn't give a shit about this condescending, virtue signaling bs. He would tell them to fuck off. They need to fuck off with being offended to EVERY FUCKING THING

Because Jews are golem and have no soul, life is literally all they have.

report him to the police

I like the way he captioned it

BIG BLACK COCK

CIV 5 IS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The Yids have really ramped up the rhetoric on Syria, they must be hankering for this war…

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

I am really beginning to think that their final goal is to get the west to genocide the kebabs so that they feel safe in israel and they don't get all the blood on their hands

CIV 5 MULTIPLAYER IS A BROKEN PILE OF SHIT TBH

I told you I'd play with you but you didn't reply.

I wasn't him, we tried multiple hosts but the systgem is still as broken as it was on launch. unplayable in multiplayer tbh.

Sorry lad, either way if you joined it wouldn't have been fun, 3 attempts to play and all crashed

Do you not just play over steam?

But I want to nuke you tbqh.

glad i had push to talk on, slammed my foot into the wall by mistake and had a shout

We did, the servers have always been this bad. I just thought after 6 fucking years trhey would have been fixed.

Am I the only one who occasionally likes to play as Israel and try to out kike the kikes?

Maybe we can try later with less players, 8 is probably too much for it to handle

kek

We could do tomorrow, SA and I were planning to try and get some games going on Friday anyway.

THE LORD HAS RISEN

thats the other nation I pick for kike larping

Sounds good

I acknowledge the netcode for EUIV is just as bad, and Paradox are shite.

We were trying to bully you but the guy fucked it up by saying the AI decalred war on you, the story was meant to be the AI declared war on him the turn you were gone

CIV is easy to get started because everyone owns it, only a few of us own EUIV i bet.

I'm not who you think I am lad, I was just making an observation.

this tbh

sadly this is true

8 players? bloody hell. Where can i find you lot anyway? Is there a steam group or something?

the lord has risen, top kek

I made one in June tbh.
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

they are evolving..

tbh like 4 of us were from here, other 4 were randoms, but I bet we could get a full 6 all from here with you as well

Based white Poles tbh. Without them we'd be speaking Turkish right now.

We had a 6 man then you crashed.

Why did you save that, lad?

I thought it was entertaining and to bully the 22stone fat fuck in the future.

Nice one lad, you don't mind if I join? I don't play much but I'd like to civ 5 sometime.

It is open to anyone except nasty blairites

Ayyy lmao not only is it hyphenated, but her name is first. He's such a fucking faggot.

we're fucked lads

What if you hurt his feelings, lad?

its fine as long as there isn't a slope for him to roll down

That's kind of funny, lad.

I'm his cousin, lad.

Why would he roll down a chink?

I lost it

You disgust me, lads.

You disgust me

I never masturbate, lad.

Did 22st lad get banned?

are you projecting lad?

I think he is trying to hang himself but the rope keeps snapping

Yes. That poor lad. See

No, but it was supposed to look that way as a joke.

He's said he'd never kill himself, lad…

he is right, gravity is in the way

kek

I'm about to recieve an inheritance and I'm considering tweed, should I?

Lad pushed the Haleposting too far tbf. I liked the fat cunt apart from that

Are you above the age of 50, or Jacob Rees-Mogg?

Not unless you own land and guns and dogs.

nice one lad

She kept getting attacked, lad. He had to defend her honour. The bullies only reported him because they didn't like that he got the first post in the thread.

30's and also moving to the Highlands within the next few months.

Send some my way lad

kill yourself

His accent annoys me tbh

Better be Scottish.

DELETE THIS

If you're going to be doing an outdoor job then yes, a weatherbeaten face goes well with tweed. If you're a soft-handed girlyman then you'll just look like a hipster twat. You can tell immediately who is wearing tweed for everyday functionality and who is wearing it because it's 'in fashion'

Nope, also moving near to Oban!

It's going to take you 10 years for them to accept you lad, they're that type of people.

Damn…

MIND = BLOWN

All this /thinking/ is taking its toll lads, I might become #woke if im not careful.

enjoy your 56k dial-up

I'm also planning on playing Rule Britania through a PA system every morning and evening to my neighbours as a way hullo chaps,enjoy our glorious British union or else.

really triggers my synapses

You realise highlanders are unionists right, you know nothing about the people do you lad?

wtf #staywoke

Don't know, don't care pal.

Once you get up past argyll you see a lot of Union flags flying. Proper teuchters hate lowland scots far more than they hate the english

dailywire.com/news/9305/hillary-im-gonna-need-lecture-white-people-killing-frank-camp#

What did she mean by this?

LAd nobody is going to talk to you for at least a few years until you're a regular. That's the way it is up there. don't be a little cocky twat lad

Reported for ban evading

I am definitely not that lad, lad.

Lad…

Who /pondering/ here?

We live in a dysgenic society where the smart get taxed in oblivion and the stupid get free benies and more sheckles for every kid they shit out.
I went to Japan last year and I got an idea of what society we could live in. > inb4 2 weeks of work a year
No longer did I smell old burgerking and a whiff of negro on the train but clean seats, considerate passengers and a strange relaxed feeling that I don’t think I’d ever had in Public.
If we cull all the morons, instil moral Christian values we could become uncucked within two generations. Stop fucking shit posting and actually do something that will give us the future we want.

WITHDRAW THAT REPORT THIS INSTANT, LAD

Wtf, I hate white people now

bash virginia for being the disgusting hole she is

lads, who can i quote in the opening of my chapter?

When I was up there last they loved my scouse wit, nothing cocky about me pal

As a visitor lad, big difference between visiting and living there.

LAD DON'T DO THIS

Quote Owen Jones so you can take the fight to the biased right wing bigots in the mainstream media tbh lad

Do it lad, prove you've reformed yourself

I am obviously not 22 stone lad, he would never evade a ban. He always takes his punishment, but I just cannot attack Virginia. You have to believe me, lad.

DO IT!
Tell us how much of a withered spinster she is and we might not report you en mass.

tell us how she is a fraud and a used slut and attention whore

Stop it, lads… I'll never say any of that, even as a joke.

Ginnie's eyes have always kind of creeped me out tbh.

what is her worst personality trait?
what is the ugliest aspect of her troll appearance?

REPORTED

Reporting you tbh lad
Might filter you too…

fresh lonely nige

I never actually reported him (yet). Devilish

Splendid isolation.

that looks more like a 'why do i even bother' mood than a lonely one

Why is our Nige so obsessed with the filthy Yanks? I'd have even more respect for him if he didn't pander to them as much as he does.

Nige is being kept company by the glass. I wouldn't be surprised if he prefers the company of drinks to humans now.

all of our stations are biased as fuck against him tbf

ALL AROUND ME

Does anybody have that picture I made of Nige after that really bad debate? I think it was about him commiting suicide or something. The debate where everyone walked off and he was left there alone looking depressed

Nigel Farage

I did nothing wrong, lads.

based nige drinking fresh tap

Thanks lad. God, it was very feelsy back then.

Remember what happened at that debate? It was so long ago and I don't want to rewatch it, it's too painful.

Why is it on so late lads?

If you did nothing wrong, disown virginia and bash her

Fucking hilarious tbh. Thanks, lad.

No. You're the only one talking about Virginia. Not me.

PC keeps overheating and shutting down. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
archive.is/lQckV
Looks like mama Merkel has all but completed her objective.

twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/779052248017936384
Richard Spencer being interviewed by the BBC, this year is a weird one.

Do it lad, we'll stop bullying you, promise

Damn…

I can't do it. Stop talking about her, lad.

Stop bullying the fat lad lads, smh

Pathological Altruism, the post.

Thanks, lad, but I'm not him. He's banned.

every fucking time…

Can we meme him into eating poisoned sweeties?

Getting that filter all prepared for you lad…

no.

Remember, lads, hating your own and loving others is virtuous.

Stupider

Just filter him already and stop filling the thread with it

Do it, lad. I've done nothing wrong. All it will do is make you feel guilty for wronging an innocent.

I seem to remember him wrecking everyone with ease despite being ganged up on by them all, including by the moderator. And that afterwards all the women (I think it was all women) who were debating him seemed really friendly with him, almost after the D. I thought that was the joke of the OC? That it was one cap out of place and he actually did well and came out better from it.

Reported for assisting a ban evader
not really, just bored of his haleposting and fancied bullying him, you win lad, ill leave the neet alone

Thanks, lad, but I can assure you I am not who you think I am.

Oooh. That's good then. I just remember having a bad feeling about that one because of the mad world video of him on the podium.

what happened to stream?

Lads what the fuck are we meant to meme about now that Harrisposting and Haleposting is verboten? Are we still allowed to bully taigs?

Dont push your luck fatty…

Who is less charismatic lads?

people actually know who Nick Clegg is

We need to focus on Local Memes, also has the "imperium" poster been banned yet?

Farron without a doubt, but that's only because he's not enough of a snake as Clegg to carry through.

Farron obviously. Clegg was charismatic in a slimy way

.>>7591658
They all seem to forget it was a feminist meme in the first place. Also the image of the boy, fake and gay, created by the White Helmets, who are helping ISIS.

Definitely Tim, makes even scrambled Clegg look competent.

Anyone else watching that brexit doc on bbc2 right now and thinking "fucking hell Liam Fox is an unlikable scotsman"

Farron. Clegg was a wet mop of a man towards the end but there was a point when he was actually well-liked. Farron constantly looks like he's just shat himself

Christ i fucking hope so

Tim "I'm a good loser" Farron

It's the opposite of what scott adams says

Would have watched it with you lad.

I don't even think I've heard Fox speak at all.

All I'm saying is Nige > Soames+Fox+Ledsome

is stream kill?

seems brit/pol/ stream has crashed

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37439673/youtube-launches-scheme-to-offer-rewards-to-users-who-report-videos

Well I'm sure this won't be used/abused to censor everything slightly right of centre or critical of multi-cult bullshit by jumped up authoritarian 'liberal' lefties, no sir. The platform is going to completely die and turn into a safe space hugbox if they go down this road.

That's Mr.Fatty Soames to you, pleb.

I dedicate this shitpost to
BIG BARONS

Youtube is basically one big poz sweatbox for twinks, trannies and niggers.

Britain tries to fuck around with taxes and tea exports, so Americans destroy the tea, wasting British money.

Black man is shot, so blacks riot and kill blacks and destroy black businesses while blaming the white man.

Something ain't right

lad QT is in half an hour

it turned out to be a problem on my side. the stream is very comfy right now

Just HOW did Scott Steiner get the largest arms in the world?

Join the stream for question time.
New home for us lads and lasses if there are any out there

cytu.be/r/BritpolTV

steroids

Well yes, largely, but its' still probably the best option for spreading information and propaganda vids to the masses.

Eating well, lifting heavy and sleeping.

True.

Meat taste funny? Make curry.

Come join us then.

When does QT start again lads?

20 minutes or something

See

and lots of chicken, being a long time since he was last in an accident, lifting logs and doing dips with freaks on his shoulders.

Muscles are a ruse lad, they won't make you a normie. You'll end up a hunk of meat with muscles, possibly gay and also sad.

lads

Yeah that sucks tbh.

wew lad

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
my jaws broken lads what do??

FRESH BOB

I don't think it's broken, lad. What happened? Got it dislocated?

Always in two minds about streams/chats, I kind of like it more when we're posting about QT in here. Plus the thread goes quiet as fuck.

reported

I'm so bored that I'd welcome a broken jaw.

Are you Carswell lad?

Fuck off back to reddit, no-one here likes that paintkike

clicking, resistance, shit load of pain, cant eat properly

That's my kind of painting tbh

Become a libertarian.

reported

What the fuck. This is sick.

It's dislocated lad. pop it back yourself or go to A&E if you're a poof

no lad i feel no love for african migrants lad

no you wouldnt
cant even enjoy the simple pleasure of a pot noodle atm

I have Saxon in my blood, now fuck off

I dont think so that should hurt more I reckon
I dont think my whole jaws broken but a section of it smarts like being anally fisted by the hulk

AND THE PEOPLE BOWED AND PRAYYYED

TO THE NEON GOD THEY MAAADE

I prefer it here too.
Its picking up now though.

Jesus this is happening a lot faster than I thought, imagine what Germany will be like when that generation become adults.

If it is dislocated i font even know which way to pop it
i can open my mouth but when i reach a certain point its like changing gears of a car with a broken gearbox and it hurts like fuckery

Good.

Lad if your jaw was broken you'd fucking know about it. A dislocated jaw isn't sore, it's more uncomfortable than painful. Put both hands under your jaw and push upwards

oh its not that i get that regularly too i just push it back in
this pains accompanied by an internal grinding sound like a bag of rocks being shaken

Not either. It's because our culture is weak and allows this to happen. I guess you could argue that's a byproduct of capitalism/socialism tho.

Well that settles it.

Good starting question.

QT IS ON.

and some other people i dont know

What was the question?

Does anyone have a link?

When will the nay sayers stop naying and be positive about a Brexit?

Caroline booed already.

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

do you respect brexit?

shes just sperging out about she hates britain

did we get rused by ruseman?

Filter and report the D&C ban evaders. Don't reply.

Greeny psychopath.

Why do you cunts not just use liveplayer?

Shut the fuck up bitch, the EU as a collective whole releases about as many emissions as China does.

Lad, he's been dead for a long damn time.

I am a burger

kek

can't watch without a licence lad

Where's the better one lad? With Soros etc in the title

Poor Jacob.

Can't even bring themselves to say Britons.

S O V I E T

noice

THANKYOU FOR TELLING IT AS IT IS MOGG. ALL OR NOTHING.

Greens would probably make us a concrete jungle littered with human waste and pollution faster than any rugged industrialist or capitalist ever could. They're a walking parody.

daddy mogg

lel, nobody care you silly cunt.

AHHHHHHHHHHH HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON

mogg being based as usual.

Uploaded on older unfinished version by mistake, think this was my final export.

oh a very rare creature. a lib dem mp

iktfb

They literally said it's because they don't want to lose their gibs.

Why do the Lib Dems still exist lads?

Mogg-man looks displeased with this faggot.

Shots fired by MILF

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Give me strength

ANAL DEVESTATION

EDDIE IZZARD ON SUICIDE WATCH

i want to fuck julia

Remoaners are bad losers.

I like this woman.

OH SHIT THINGS JUST GOT REAL

He's getting fucking booed. even the pink haired student is calling them out.

MUH 350 MILLION!

Will they ever shut up about that.

damn I'd fuck her so hard. She should make a mummy JOI.

MUH BUS

SHUT IT DOWN

I'd fuck that problem-hair bitch

How odd

They're still talking about muh poster with Nigel so no.

Brexit broke reality

would def smash

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Even the normies are getting redpilled.

Everyone knows Brexit meant no single market - no freedom of movement and NO PAKIS

C I V I C

True.

Moggers laying it down.

CAN'T SLOG THE MOGG

Give me a (You) if Mogg is my favorite MP and you would smash that MILF.

Only after marriage tbh

Aye

3 w i s e m e n
w
i
s
e
m
e
n

We SHOULD be given a say on how Brexit is carrie dout, IMO. BTFO of remoaners AGAIN.

(You)

not sure if he's my favourite MP tho tbh

2089: Speciation has occurred there is a new sub-species of the English who are born with natural blue and purple rinsed hair, pre-programmed with SJW memeplexes.

N A T I O N A L
S O C I A L I S M

JEZZA COBIN?

JEZZA COBIN??

HE'S A BLOODY ANTISEMITE SO HE IS

Why do people clap for like 10 seconds after a question has been asked

Who would /rapelizkendall/ here?

WHY HASN’T ANYONE MENTIONED THE JEWS YET?

Anti-Semitism is on the rise after all.

mindless drones

I don't think that's gonna happen.

Only marginally less pathetic than Tim Farron

I like this pic

Socialist

yep, I'd choke her out. The thicc yummy mummy I would have rough wild sex with

t. virgin

nothing nicer than a cup of mushroom tea

Labour will never be relevent again

Brexit Britain will eventually crush liberalism and socialism

Fucking lol

"The Blairite era was one of the worst in Labours history"

"But we won 3 elections?"

"Yeah but you lost 4 million votes over that time period"

Away and fucking pour ice water over your balls you foul little shit.

ITS A FREE COUNTRY

LMFAO Julia is just devestating the cucks tonight. Would love a wife like that.

this is fucking great

His face. Top kek

MARXIST BOOK CLUB

Go Brewer

FRIDAY NIGHT MARXIST BOOKCLUB

My sides.

LIZ ON SUICIDE WATCH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

flattering screenshot, my lad

a lad can only dream… Living in a nice detatched house in Royal Tunbridge Wells with a thicc yummy mummy making you a roast dinner every sunday and letting you fuck her on the diningroom table.

VACANCIES ON BAKE OFF

ikr

IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

I'm gonna dream well tonight after this, lad.

Oh look it's another capybara in the QT audience

LOL Nobody cares about the lib dems. get the fuck off the stage.

PURGE

MUNTER ON SUICIDE WATCH

LIBERAL FANTASY

It has happened in Europe though

ANYONE GOT THE VIDEO OF THE DEBATE WITH FARAGE AND CLEGG LAST YEAR
IT WAS THE NEWS VIDEO WHERE IT SHOWED THE RESULTS AND THE VIDEO GLITCHED OUT AND KEPT SHOWING A HAPPY FARAGE THEN KEPT FLICKERING TO A SAD NICK CLEGG

LAAAAAAAAAYberr

At least give me a (you) for it lad. It's bad enough I made this stuff for spreading as Brexit propaganda yet I'm pretty sure the OC never even left these threads

eh, fuck em.

Fuck Europe

This must be what happened to the whigs when they died out lmao

HOPELESS OPPOSITION

Based Mogg redpilled on the cancer of marxism

shame they didnt die out sooner TBH

yes yes jezza well done well done

HOWEVER

got you covered fam

BASED MOGG STRIKES AGAIN

OLD TRAMP ON SALVATION ARMY WATCH

DO NOT BULLY MOGG

REEEEEEEEEE

Damn it Mogg, don't tell them about the plans.

Liz just got Mogged.

Who cares Corb is going to win the election

No lad, there was a funny video on the news where it glitched out when it showed results of something
Farage was in a pub and clegg was pretty much crying

Gandhi

It was never an option.

Im loving that bearded fucker who shreked her aswell

Someone needs to knock her two front teeth back together

HAHAHA nobody cares you cunt.

HOPE

NOT

HATE

THE TORYS

Good point.

I can't understand twats who are against grammar schools smdh

BUGGERS ATE MY BLOODY HAMSTER

THE DAILY MAYUL

They're the ones who couldn't make it tbh.

They want everyone to be equal in stupidity

this tbh. hard to think where I'd be now if I had the chance to get into a grammar, god knows I'd have passed the selection

Spend less on HIV meds.

We must pay 100% taxes to support the NHS

NHS IS GOD

Is IVF a sin?

Spend nothing on HIV and let the problem sort itself out.

spend more on sex change operations

Same here. I had to go to school with millions of nigs and thick twat bullies when I could have had a real education. Reeee tbh smdh

AUTISM

Won't somebody think of the autists tbqh.

AUTISM

ukipdaily.com/our-beloved-nhs/

It's easier to make everyone 'equal' by pandering to the lowest common denominator than raising people up, or admitting everyone isn't equal.

I doubt I would have been selected (unless I could do it all again), but I don't resent those that would and support grammar schools.

Yes, god made your wife barren and monged your spunks. To go against his will is a grave sin

AUTISM

tbh we wouldnt even need an NHS if people weren't stupid/selfish

FINALLY

Julia tells it right, "it was an opportunity"
not a definite. Finding it hard to believe there's woman who isn't thick as pig shit in the 21st century tbh.

TAXED

ENOUGH

ALREADY

:^)

HUHHHHHHHH I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF A REFERENDUM AND THINK CAMPAIGN PROMISES WERE EQUAL TO THOSE MADE IN A PARLIAMENTARY CAMPAIGN

keyword on MOGG's COMMENT

COULD

politics 101 is reduce taxes.

Fucking scrap VAT for a start.

LOL, Liz is shooting herself in the foot.

Tax should be fewer than 5% in total tbh, tariffs are preferable to any taxation

I don't think you got the reference lad or the implication

LET'S GO BACK TO THE BASED SICK MAN OF EUROPE AGAIN!

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

PURGE IT

Liz, what the fuck are you doing?

How can one man be so based?

CORPORATIONS

These quads dont lie

MUH BANKAS AND BONUSES!

cringe

HOORAY

WAAAAAAHAAYYYYYY

tip kek

Mental Health Lads

CUT THE MUSTARD FOR MENTAL HEALTH!

YEAH!

"tax the banker helicopters at 99 bonuses and nationalize the rail because thers been no real maggie thatcher since the pits was closed by maggie thacher it's the fucking bankers and bonuses all since maggie thatcher an illsbruh tax the turrries at 99% fuckin posh CUNTS and close the curprate tax loopoles jyst make the rich live in caves and give the money t o the werkers and the en aych ess"

Well it does cause all those terrorist attacks tbf.

Thank God Mogg is there.

careful lad, you're starting to sound like a capitalist

LIZ STOP

MOGG IS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

CHOO CHOO

Fuck off ttpw

PLEASE STAND UP FOR TRUMP MOGG

Fuck off you pansies.

t. ttpw

All those gasps

ARGHHHHH

Knew it was too good to be true.

It's okay lads

We can drink their salty tears when he's Pres

"I'll let you bring home a nigger, or a muslim, but if you bring home a turrrie I'll fuckin kick iz ed in"

t. me faver voted labour and iz faver voted labour and iz r voted labour and iz faver voted labour and iz

Why don't the leave voters like Trump when nearly all the audience have expressed pro-Trump opinions? Seems like their opinions are pulled out of their arses.

JULIA BETRAYED US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's just ridiculous and frankly embarrassing.

bias media low info people

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME MOGG

It's an immature view of politics. Time we moved away from it.

AMERICA BUILDING A WALL AGAINST MEXICO WILL DESTROY THE WORLD

muslim immigration has done us so much good hasn't it

he didnt say anything anti-trump

STAY TUNED. FARAGE ON THIS WEEK

He didn't say anything Pro-trump

Should've said Israel has a wall

NIGEL!!!

ah yes, remember how sneering stopped UKIP and won the Brexit referendum

because he'd be absolutely destroyed

brits are honorary kikes, those traitorous bastards have sided with the kikes since the 14th century, if you guys were to be wiped off the map I'd feel rejoice because nothing of value will have been lost.

Buck toothed niggers

I played video games with my friends instead of watching Question Time, what did I miss?

ARE NIGE ON THIS WEEK

Could have pulled a Farage like at the EU debates

He said with trump he would be a republican voter

fit mummy with shit views on Trump and tax

cant wait until trump wins tbh

Mogg, as well as Farage, is obviously pro-trump, he implies it, but he can't outright say it

lmao

Stay salty faggot

live durmpf

WHERE IS PORTILLO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEK

Neil always brings the best banter

Did you see Portillos American Railway Journey thing?

IT'S HER

Pretty much. Average person pays little attention to these things and absorb the little they do from the likes of the BBC. Then there's the fact American politics always seems a bit bizarre and bombastic to us at the best of times, so when a man like Trump comes along they just can't handle it.

Indeed, utterly childish. Makes me cringe.

Enjoy getting raped by sandniggers and dindus, you faggots brought this upon yourselves.

Shame on you for what you did in ww1 and ww2. You are all descended from traitors to your own kind

how to I intake the joepill lads

I can't take anyone like MW or Adam Wallace seriously anymore

National Action's Poles have already taken it lad.

Lisa sounds drunk

Spend your whole life being an uneducated thug then buy a bookshelf and fill it with cheap shitty books about military history that you've never read and don't intend to

same

I dont take Joe serious however

filtered

She always sounds like a retard

Start engaging locally on LOCAL issues.

Ffrog Mage

This nigga got no chill

Based Ken "Gas the lying fucking kikes" Livingstone

And, apart from the die hard dafties, most people have actually got the fuck over it and want to get on with it. That QT audience for example weren't keen at all with the people saying we should have a vote on the type of Brexit we have. Once it's actually done and people realise the sky isn't falling they'll calm their tits.

they're NEET youtubers

rectally.

NA detected

Realise people dont give a shit about Evola and want to improve NHS waiting times

JUST LIKE BASED NA!

give me strength

brexit was worth it for the salt on social media

That's nice dear

It's joepill hq round here lad, how dare you.

Whenever I watch now I'm just thinking "this is just pointless bullshit".

I was watching MWs 911 vid earlier and turned it off around 5 mins in thinking "who gives a fuck what this irrelevant cunt thinks".

Night lads.

Wheres portillo?

BASED POLES SAVING OUR HOMELESS!

noite

Guess whos on next week lads

BASED NA are the best thing in the UK

BRIT/POL/ DOESN'T EVEN PISS ON PEOPLE! MORE LIKE SHIT/POL/!

What's Nigel's theme tune?

Yeah.

NA get off their arses and do stuff.

Brit/pol/ does fuck all.

Most gents would kill for a jaw that square.

I'm not saying she's pretty

Give them mustard gas, more like.

Lad remember the overton window hasn't gone that far yet.

Supporting Trump in this country basically makes you an outspoken nationalist

MUH PODCAST!

Making plans for Nigel

I have no idea why you keep saying that.

I never asked for a podcast.

You seem to think that everyone that supports NA is the same person!

GAS THE BLAIRITES

What does she mean by "broad alliance"?

actually based tbh

Kikes that work at BBC news

It would be if it wasn't NA's fucking Pole contingent

stop being such a bigot lad

thoughts

Autism

and?

shill

who am i working for

I can see where they're coming from but disinformation doesn't rely on argument against your position but setting up strawmen which is something I see all the time around here. The cartoon is mostly trash though.

Oh, and fuck off shill.

[email protected]/* */

Gotem™

filtered shill

Oh look more shills.Filtered.

im shill

fitleerd

Here's your (you)
Give me one back as It was me that was bugging you to do it for nearly a month lel

trtump on now lads

I want to be a normie, I want to enjoy these situations.

(you)
Cheers lad. links lad?

Nige on now.

NIGE IS ON

What is this terrible meme?

Gotem™

(Tú)

brit/pol/ isn't an organisation you naziboo mongoloid untermensch

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP JUDGING ME

JUST BECAUSE I'M 5'7" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gotem™

hey you're the same size as me lad, feels bad tbh

ANGRY MANLETS UNITE

Haha, kill yourself manlet! :DD

4uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nigel Farage is on TW right now, in case any of you wanted to actually talk about politics.

Brit/pol/ does nothing but criticises those that do.

>heh… shills btfo once again kid
is this the average brit/pol/ack

Or you could continue to cuck yourselves to Yanks, Jerrycucks and the idiot mods.

filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered
filtered

Nice one, lad.
You're missing Are Nige btw.

FUCK OFF

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR FUCKING TRIP

THANKS FOR TELLING ME HE'S ON BUT FUCK YOU FOR USING YOUR FUCKING TRIP FOR FUCKS SAKE

SUICIDE WATCH

it was a ruse lad. I'd never grass anyone in brit/pol/ up to the Jerrycuck mods

The face on that bitch on the left (forget who she is).

lads go on google images and search "european people art"

:^)

ITS HAPPENING

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

The better question is why do people shit themselves when I use my trip?
I've not made a thread in at least a week, but I still get blamed for every anti-Pole/Kraut thread there is. Just accept that a Brit/pol/that cucks itself to the Yankee WNs is a Brit/pol/ destroyed.

Good lord, you're thick.

because you're a pathetic attention seeking freak who will never be a woman and your mental illness is probably subsidised by our taxes on the nhs

Which?

You know fine well why tripping as "I'm a trap guis" is unwelcome.

YOU have to bear some responsibility for that. Harrisposting was good banter until it became irreversibly linked with your deviancy. I don't even hate the fact that you're a tranny. I hate the fact that your an attention seeking fuck who derailed half the fucking threads you posted in.

SERIOUS QUESTION

Sounds like a good plan to me…

Better than getting LOCAL imo.

Hang on, what happened?

I've not had Internet for the past few days.

Is "local" still a thing?

Hey you.

Can you answer this?

Because of paranoid posters who were convinced I'm some sort of megashill bogeyman
That was people who shat the bed when they saw their trip, not me.

You don't talk like ttpw used to, tbh. I suspect foul play.

Did someone cap Farage absolutely killing it on 'the show thats on after question time'?

The part where he was saying trump would win and he said 'its happening;'.

Yes, it was rather lovely…

I'm glad Are Nige is looking so relaxed and happy too.

God bless that man tbh.

Not really it's all a bit sketchy at the moment. Basically a new party in case UKIP goes tits up, tapping into people who might not vote UKIP and acting as a pressure group to influence government and campaign on peoples immediate issues that they feel emotionally about, using the internet to gauge that and decide what to campaign on. I think.

Thanks lads

I was having a boring night

One thing I do know is they won't be campaigning on the ziomatrix and white jihad though I'm afraid m8.

What's that lad? Is Nige on burger TV right now?

BASED BANKS TBH

The grand high wizard of the British Right.

Why don't we have any memes of this guy?

Sigh, don't remind me lad…

Butmit's still a step in the right direction.

Because he's the one behind the memes so to speak

Woah trips.

So he's a manifestation of Kek himself.

Fuck.

Sorry, I'm new to using this trip, my usual assignment is posting white girls on ISIS Facebook pages.

Cos he works in the shadows.

I hope that UKIP or the new party continue to push the overton window further to the right. The only way to achieve it is to start approaching the demographic/racial issue.

Banks must fund it.

Otherwise he may aswell buy himself a nice yacht and fuck off.

L…Like Bane?

One day you're going to have to admit to yourself that when it comes to electoral politics (actually getting coucil seats and MP's, not culture wars or redpilling people on the internet) Joe is right about the strategic approach to take.

He's his own master of memes, all the images to come out of Leave.EU were his doing.

He was, it was glorious

Lou's a paleocon pundit on FOX Jews Business for some reason, Are Nige stayed up all the way until midnight to have a chat with us

Aarron Banks literally set up his own meme magic factory

He's basically the Willy Wonka of hwhite nationalism

The thing is housing, schools, hospitals, congestion, jobs problems etc etc are all caused by immigration. For the time being politically you can deal with the xeno invasion more effectively by campaigning on the symptoms rather than the cause. But your right, we need to keep pushing that window.

If LOCAL issues can't be connected to ideas concerning ethnic nationalism, then there is no pint campaigning on them.

All the other parties campaign on these issues and connect them with the direction they want the country to go.

If one wants to campaign on LOCAL issues without a bigger vision of how to address them, then one may as well camp afore ANY of the other political parties.

Joe lacks vision, he doesn't have the mind for it.

Agreed.

Helmer lad…
Can you tuyn this into
GAS THE JEWS ALEX JONES SHOW APP
…wiv yer sorcery?

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM

ALL the political parties already campaign on these issues.

But they don't address the issues in such a way as to recognise the ethnic aspect. They avoid that at all costs - even UKIP.

The solution to housing is never end immigration or stop Muzrats breeding, it's always "build more houses".

The same goes for hospitals, schools, jobs and all the rest. It's even said that immigration creates more jobs since it boasts the economy.

Simply campaigning on the issues is not enough. The Overton window has to be shifted, and LOCAL Joe has no ideas on how to do that.

Simply focussing on schools, hospitals, jobs housing and welfare is no different from what any of the other parties do.

A culture change is necessary so British whites can identify as a group again. White British Ethnicity has to be recognised and mobilised.

Damn, wonder if anyone's uploaded it yet.

Not going to get into a big argument about it at this hour as you're very…adamant in your views, but
But they are connected and you do connect them, it's just the approach you take that will either work or not in the current zeitgeist
This will work and get normie votes
This will not work and repel normie votes

Same thing, different approach, same result. Results man, how can you sneer at that?

None of the other parties dared say a bad word about immigration before UKIP made it acceptable, and none of the electorate believe them when they say they care now. This is out "in" and our uniqueness.

And can we stop pretending millions of people aren't pretty racist and ethnocentric but they just don't want to broadcast it too loud. They want a party that has respectability, doesn't represent itself as openly racist in any way, yet enacts policies that any ethnocentric Brit would be happy with.

This is the way we'll gain power, dog whistles and respectability.

I think it's you who lacks vision. By all means keep being an ideologue who won't lower himself to actually play the field, but you won't get anywhere without moving in small steps, in fact you won't move at all.

I'll have a quick bash lad assuming my PC doesn't shut down again when try to open PS

I think my reply stands for this too.

So what are Joe's ideas on how to move the Overton window?

He doesn't even talk about that. Big pictur concepts like that are behind him.

By getting a British nationalist party elected to government?

No, you need to move the window in order for that to happen.

Check my trips.

Kek is trying to get through to you.

wew sorry lad, you're probably gone now forgot.

But we already have been. Do you deny UKIP's role in shifting the window further than it has in a long time? You're implying that it can't be moved through political means? You haven't made any actual objections to my viewpoint here

What are your ideas to move the window from a political sense? What would you have a political party platform on?

But UKIP haven't moved the wondow nearly far enough. In fact, they may have even narrowed it.

They still gave the Left moral authority by trying to prove they weren't racist.

Also, by "destroying the far right" UKIP actually moved the Overton window to the Left. Just to get us the referendum - which may not even lead to Brexit.

UKIP moved the Overton window to the Left, because they still punched to the Right. They helped destroythe BNP, and stole their voters.

Politics is downstream from culture - there has to be a cultural shift in order to make real Right Wing ideas acceptable. Campaigning solely on LOCAL issues does not do that. That merely focuses on minutiae.

What are your ideas to move the window from a political sense? What would you have a political party platform on?

My personal strategy is to support as many organisations on the right as possible. No enemies on the right is a good motto.

I'll vote for whoever is the most credible right wing candidate.

I'll try for a third time shall I.

In fact, don't bother. You are utterly disingenuous, refuse to have a two way conversation, evade, and contradict yourself.

What I personally would like, or what gains votes?

Don't get upset, I know it's late… Try to relax lad.

(((Globalism)))

He already mentioned he'd rather B.N.P.. Calm down.

how do I gain energy?

BNP are a bit too leftist for me tbh.

They're perfect. But, if you were somebody who was against the Windsors or the C. of E. I could see how you might say otherwise. A lot of weird stuff out there, that's for sure, user.

eat some nuts

The fact you even have to ask that. This whole argument is about what works in real world electoral politics and how British nationalist can gain power. Though you don't sound like a British nationalist but a white nationalist, but anyway.

Yes, in terms of what gains votes, What are your ideas to move the window from a political sense? What would you have a political party platform on?

I'm perfectly calm, lad who associates himself with trannies by using tor. But "he likes BNP" doesn't answer the question I've asked three times now does it?

Four times.

Night

It answers it. The reason is that it is explicitly ethno-nationalist, which is the difference.

No it fucking doesn't. What is wrong with you people.

You sound like somebody who wants to "be practical", in order to get votes.

But often, telling the truth is stronger which means it can inspire others in a way that compromising does not.

drinking some fresh tap tbh

People don't listen to truth, even your friends, they weasel, lie to your face, ignore you data, call you allsorts of names to get away from the carefully constructed libidinal bubble they've constructed for themselves. That's before you've revealed your power level.

It's not just about ideas though. You have to appear competent. I think most of the current support for the Tories is simply that to a lot of people they seem like the only ones capable of running the country. Labour is a mess, the Lib Dems are losers, and UKIP is a one man band.

Pecker up, lad.

That's the fucking point yes. Actually do what works to get a British nationalist govt in elected and in power, rather than being ideologically pure and getting nowhere near electoral power.
Are you people just mixing up culture wars and electoral politics? Two separate things. Nobody is saying you should tone down your message socially and culturally on the net etc, but politically you're a deluded ideologue if you think you can get elected by telling it 100% straight ethno-nationalist deport all shitskins.

I give up with you people. I can't believe you're so dense not to get the message, so I'm more inclined to think you're deliberately obfuscating.

Still not got an answer to my question. Night again.

You act as if Anons. are here to please you. I hope you sleep fitfully, and then wake up with a crik in your neck.

t. spacker who can't argue his corner

What question do you want answered? How to turn a centrist liberal multiculti (((rentier capitalist))) society into a white ethnostate run for the benefit of the people?

That aint happening without some sort of massive catalysing event

Politics isn't as interesting for me as it is for you, because I know it is downrange from culture, and I'm more here for the exciting exchange of ideas which would be killed in the cradle if it were anywhere but in an anonymous environment.

Honestly, this is ridiculous.
Then why criticise one political strategy in particular if you think no political strategy will work. Have you even been following the conversation I've been trying to have? He implies he has a better solution. See

And what I've been replying to.
"What are your ideas to move the window from a political sense? What would you have a political party platform on?"
was the question for the fucking 6th or 7th time.

Right, so you're just talking to yourself and running away from the question by using tor. What a waste of time you've been. The level of you peoples debating is pathetic.

Again, you are mistaken if you believe that Anons. are here for your pleasure. There is consensus building toward something truthful, and it is you who are resisting that pressure. You should conform, not I.

kek, m8. you just can't argue your corner and now you're acting like a woman. Pathetic.

No, your hysteria is what is womanlike. I wasn't going to say anything, but look what you've done.

I haven't criticised anyone's strategy, calm your tits lad. Tor poster is right to say that the front lines of the culture war have to shift a long fucking way before any of what you want becomes palatable to Joe Public.

You do know I shadow muted you on stream, so no one could see your posts. You were talking to no one kek.

How many times do I need to say it before you listen? Take the persuasion pill.

persuade me

MUMMYS KICKING ME OUT IN A MONTH LADS

HER NEW CUCK BOYFRIEND HAS GOTTEN TO HER

FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS IS NOT GOOD

Read this post and you will support state assisted suicide.

blog.dilbert.com/post/102964994651/i-hope-my-father-dies-soon

as soon as I stop earning an income I'm going to have a sky-diving "accident" so I don't become a burden to my children.

This is the fate of all men. I hope God understands.

oh no
how old are you?
this is good news, lad

But how will you shitpost from your box?

Never had a problem with it in the first place tbh

My dad is a GP and says he Shipman's old cunts all the time with an 'accidental' morphine overdose once they become too spazzed to do anything except moan in pain. Whenever euthanasia is on the news he just laughs and says it happens already

middle-class scum tbh

She's a fucking cunt, she lets my sister live here rent free while she does endless college courses but even though I pay rent with my bennies she says it's time to move out because I'm "stagnating".

As I said, it's this new faggot boyfriend. Fucking twat.

I don't the fuck I'm going to do tbh lads. I'm not suited for work at all.

Become a bumboy like Woes did

i hear gords is looking for a boyfriend…

so what are you going to do?
you are stagnating lad. getting away from your family is a healthy thing to do.
and you are clearly cockblocking your mum

wew how to get ahead ladies

My family has a history of alzheimers/dementia and I will do the same thing, maybe not a skydiving accident though. I'd hate to be a burden to the state and my country, it's a horrible life.

That's unfortunate because that post is an example of the persuasion pill being used at like, 90% effectiveness.
I hope I get your father as a doctor once I'm old.

I'm not a persuasion expert myself (yet), I just recognise its power and effectiveness. For getting sex, convincing people to vote for you, making friends, etc.

Lad this is your big chance to jump the Local Housing Authority queue and get your own NEETflat. Go to the council today and tell them your ma is kicking you out. They have a legal duty to give you a house and housing benefit will cover the rent.

upper middle class scum tbh. I went to private school and got a first from a Russel group Uni. Now I'm a NEET.

Monica Lewinsky? The woman who sucked Bill off?

Social Activist? What?

Is this a troll?

Which uni?

it's deadly serious
live.ft.com/Events/2016/FT-Women-At-The-Top

skydiving accident is the best way i can think to off myself without making my family suffer the stigma of suicide.

Glasgow, and there's no stigma in suicide if you're quadraspazzed on a lifeglug

Why?

Could get into mountaineering or artic exploring or another dangerous hobby.

I don't fucking know. I literally can't work, I'm too nervous etc.

How long does it take to go through after applying?

"My mum is kicking me out"

"Are you polski or kebab?"

"Nah"

"Fuck off mate I have work to do"

she was available and he was in a hurry probably
imagine hillary sculking around all day, pretending to be president, in your business.
hard to vet mistresses

How did it happen lad?

lovely campus tbh

could be worse

get your passport and go backpacking in australia picking fruit.
why not?

They have to reach a decision within 28 days and they can't make you stay in shitty accomodation. DEMAND that they take the application because they will try to bullshit you and fob you off. Be an obnoxious NEET about it.

Not true lad I'm living like a king on NEETbux

Just got sick of working and decided to become NEET. I was actually earning decent money straight out of Uni and then the financial crash fucked my company. Spent the next few years doing shitty dead end jobs and then decided to just game the system. Happier now than I've ever been tbh

Apologies lad it's actually 33 days in England and Wales

Shared accommodation or my own flat?

I heard a rumour that based National Action was starting an all white community in North Wales. I would consider migrating there if you have no where else to go.

I doubt the lad speaks Polish tbh

That's amazing. They should call the event something like "Women - how to suckseed"

Lad I moved out at 18. It's passed time you started your real life.

If you got kicked out and needed housed straight away then possibly, yes. Long term it would be a tenancy in a council house for you alone

Has anyone noticed the harrisposter has been conspicuous by his absence. Was he banned?

Harrisposting in general is banned lad

he will not be missed

who's making a new thread?

fresh bread

Next time you're on the stream, I'm banning you

I moved out at 15 m8.