High school movies that star Chad?

I'm looking for movies set in high school that centers around a Chad-like character.
Pic is mostly unrelated, even though one of the characters is Chad-like, I'm looking for one that fully centers around Chad.

*crickets chirping intensifies*

She's All That is the closest thing I could think of.

Red Dawn (original). Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen fight invading communists.

I guess you could add Toy Soldiers, starring Samwise Gamgee and Wil Wheaton. Reform school gets taken over by terrorists. They're not really chads though, more troublemakers. That Wil Wheaton, such a badass.

A lot of horror movies. The Chad is allowed to be Chad in these instances, but in most films Chad is the antagonist, like Biff from back to the future. Sports movies also allow Chad to be Chad, unless there are some plucky Jewish underdogs involved. Varsity Blues and Remember the Titans, for example.

Dazed and Confused. Grease, I guess. Hard to find good examples. Even in the Breakfast Club, Emilio is a laughably tiny manlet.

Technically qualifies. Nerds defrost stone age Brendan Fraser.

tbh pretty accurate movie about school, minus anything else that portrays anyone having fun beyond giggling like retards at that ugly new kid in the corner of the room.

Thanks for scaring the crickets away!

Nah, it's the exact opposite of what OP meant.

the iceman is a chad though, you have any idea how many people he had to club in order to score icewoman?

He was a manlet, but that's kind of the point. The film is meant to "deconstruct" the high school social sphere by making them realize they're one and the same. That meant in the film, Chad was only trying to be Chad to impress his father who was also a Chad.

Chad is unfairly maligned.

this. pisses me the fuck off every time someone claims it's a good movie.

Nope, the whole crew was a bunch of faggots. They were gay.

It's not set in a high school, but I'm pretty sure the term "Chad" comes from this kino, well worth watching if you want to hate women and life slightly more

American Pie

Easily Hughes's worst movie.

Jesus Christ

Not another teen movie

This movie was awesome, lots of hot women and the villain in a pedophile woman who is into the teen MC.

Are you really 14

lol I saw it when i was a 15 so that was my only impression of it.

bruh that's just reality.

What about a movie where a Chad is likeable and helps betas become men?

That's incredibly unrealistic so I doubt a movie exists.
You either are born Chad or born a Poindexter

Kurt Russell movies can't be bad.

Homer goes to college?

you see the reboot where Christopher walken is his dad and Pauly shore is replaced by a chick named eve?

Fight Club

god tier episode

It was a decent premise. I liked the first half hour, but the rest of the movie was pretty average. Fallout Boy punching Captain Firefly in the face was pretty funny though. Alicia Silverstone was nice to watch, but can't act for shit.

user I think they can, just look at that shit