Its obvious that some NGO is coordinating googles into purpose-built chimp outs

OBVIOUS racial hoax leads to protesting
archive.fo/TBmqW

its pretty clear at this point that somebody is coordinating googles into acting out, this shit is completely idiotic at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey tyrone what are you doing there?

exactly, how many fucking times does this need to happen before cooler heads can prevail? this will give the googles and skypes at the U of M all the reason they need to protest on that campus as well. they didn't even make it 4 weeks into class before some magical shit showed up to give all the undergrad blacks a reason to get mau-mau on campus

Of course they are being coordinated. Since when have they ever had even the basic orginizational skills required to do anything but sell drugs.

But really, who cares? Every chimpout you see that has a line of riot cops just standing there, patiently withstanding abuse, should be a reminder to you that these nogs are absolutely no threat. We are the ones being held back. Those cops are being held back. And if the nigs ever COULD break out of containment, they would deal with rifles rather than teargas.

Just smile and enjoy the free entertainment.

except for that the cops do fuck all to protect whites or businesses. remember the trump protests where tacos and googles chased down that teenage kid? these people want a white guy to pull a gun on some googles and then they want to up the ante

The googles should be doing this, rather than roam free in a society made for smarter people.

You can tell a nigger did this. First, it's backwards, second the shit looks like cheap nigger diet shit. Probably KFC and cough syrup.

You are correct to an extent. I was speaking generally, as in, if all hell breaks loose in the cities, they would be contained to urban areas.

I was also making the assumption that whites would be willing to defend themselves, which i realise is a bold assumption to make for some places. Honestly though, if you arent prepared to defend against angy chimps, you deserve what you get.

I agree that in specific instances, such as rallies, the cops should enforce the law, but people should now operate under the assumption that they won't and prepare accordingly

as someone who lived near Ypsi, this was certainly niggers

Can we refrain from doing that google shit here? Use it were it belongs, on googles trash network you shouldnt be using anyway.

well know for certain if they're on our side if they still let violence towards whites go unopposed with Trump as president. right now I'm still willing to believe at least half of them have their hands tied in red tape.

Using here "googles" and "skypes" for niggers and kikes is cringy. Keep that for youtube.

this sort of practice is a long and honored tradition in (((liberal places)))
it's entierely unsurprising that it should appear in an university

at least they didn't try to write "KKK" in ebonics

learn to use commas properly

yep I'm right in the area and people are bringing up the black legion like its still active in the area. the klan or its splinter group hasn't been active in this state since the 1960s. 100 percent it was a hoax, even in the supposed Klan stronghold of Howell there is zero klan activity anymore

pro-tip they did fuck all during katrina

Do these "hate crimes" ever turn out to be true? Literally every single shit swastika and mean note left on a receipt story I've seen has turned out to be a hoax.

you tell me fakehatecrimes.org/

Shh, relax user. Give into the meme, let it flow through you.

I wonder (((who))) spray painted that….

So wanting people to leave is "hateful" now? Or is it just the name-calling?

Because is wanting to ban people and insulting them is "hateful" then progs are the most hateful of all.

At least it didn't say "hate graffiti".

no shit, its that skype Soros

Its the Gommies dude, obviously.

The Skypes get the Googles all amped up, so they can try to change the narrative in preparation for the debates.

You think this shit just happened organically?

Bullshit.

Why do you cuckchan niggers call kikes skypes? Whats the point?

Because its fun, you filthy skype-google.

Fuck off, faggots.
You don't fit in here.

Get out, pro-google shill.

How come Jews can't draw a swastika properly? you would think its burned into their psyche

Drawing a goy symbol correctly like that is probably considered idolatry.

Also the graffiti was probably discovered by Mordechai Goldblatbergstein, who just so happens to be part of some anti discrimination union.

Wew

We have come far enough to realize that that if the symbols are incorrectly drawn then we can assume what group the (((vandals))) belong to.

isn't the problem that they chimp out over this in the first place?
gotta slaughter the medias.
gotta fuck up the source of this shit.

Google's management team isn't "some NGO"

This isn't the first time we've heard about agitators appearing from elsewhere. There's some truth to this theory that they're being incited. It's just a question of who it leads to. RevCom USA has been at most of these protests, but what few (((MSM))) articles that have spoken about their role in agitation say that they're too small to play a large role in it. Apparently, there's more to it than just them.

The answer may rest with the protesters at these events. Someone that's not Holla Forums needs to ask the BLM protesters if they can give us more info on the supposed outside agitators. Anything from the names of agitators to their bus' license plate would be useful for identifying the group.

nobody that actually wants niggers to leave did that.

this

Kill yourself, I'm not imbibing myself in cancer.

"Hateful Graffiti"

Whatcha doin rabbi?

good jod destroying a thread before it even started, retarded nigger faggot
I thought you kikes said to use it on other sites
make up your minds already