Redpilling normies

Call them aristocrats.

Call them talmudists and/or antichristians.

Call them palestinians.

Talk about her with lots of respect like she is a really old granny in her last days.

Talk about the with lots of respect like they are mentally handicapped kids.

Call them googles.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
archive.is/po2G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call them faggots.

Call him a shill.

Call them mentally ill.

Reported

Call it sage.

Thats always work.

Why? are you triggered? well, mods are well knowed for allowing frog shitposting and deleting legit threads thanks to shills like you.

Call Jews Jews. That's all you have to do.

There's something to be said about truth in nomenclature, but your terms are terrible.

Hillary is not a nice old lady.
Feminists (at the least the 2nd, 3rd & 4th wave ones) do not deserve respect
What is that supposed to mean? It makes no sense.

No, because they arent, you can call them tatars, turks, even germanics, but romans took care of them after the kitos war.

Read the title please.

Obviously not, but tards will go into "conductor, we have a problem" mode if you use "bad words" (fatcs) against her, use psychology, show her as a human being not capable of anything, like a 80 years old in nascar.

None of them if you read a book about history, again, psychology, you have to remove "bad things" before writing something new.

Google is censoring the word nigger, so every website using it will become part of the "deep web", then, if you use that word they will be forced to ban censorship or be a bunch of poorfags and you know that they love money.

Call them a faggot.

Call him a Sodomite and or a Gomorrahn.

Get lost kike

Tell me what askegnatzie means

This. Naming the jew is the path to victory,

That you can't spell?

You have autism and thats great, but please keep on topic:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

They arent cannon fodder like the "tanned" jews.

Call him a cocksucking faggot

you know you've got a good thread when shills come out of the woodwork

Yes, there's a caste system amongst the jews, but the claim that non-ashkenazis are oppressed is a myth circulated by cucks who want to pretend it's not the jews, but instead "the khazars" or "the zionists".

Benjamin Netenyahu has sephardi ancestry, and Ovadia Yosef, who had the biggest funeral in Israeli history, was a Mizrahi jew. Are/were they both just "cannon fodder"?

Thread was already a shit PR thread, and this was the nail in it's coffin.

You should feel bad.

First, cherrypicking, second, its not about creating new groups, its about the proper name for all of them, converts, ashkegnatzies, zionists, etc.

Call me a shill, i call you autists, read the OT, read the talmud and read the NT, they arent jews and you dont need a major in greek stuff to notice that, just being a neurotypical and read a little.

Zionism essentially started with Theodor Herzl in the 1890s, and if you believe in the Khazar theory, the conversion took place in the 700s. Jews were plague on mankind before both of those things.

Since you bring up the New Testament, who were the people that Jesus said were of their father the Devil? The answer is in John 8:48. Hint: they weren't khazars or zionists.

Then my point is correct, why are you saging?

Just incase anyone was wondering… the last name is:
Bloshinsky
archive.is/po2G8

kek

I looked up a picture of it…

What the fuck is tbis thread even about? Say what why? Says who and why?

The fuck?

Protip: if you have to dance around words like the faggot that OP is to someone, they are not going to all of a sudden drastically change their beliefs because of you

They will just think youre a retard

Has a single person here been "redpilled" by a single person thru a single conversation? Pointless,

"Milady, Im challeng u to a ebin depade"-tier atheist faggotry

Tell us, which triggered you more? Talmudists or that the Palestinians are the semtic people?

Go back to cuckchan, dipshit.
We're normal here.

Entertainers would be more appropriate. People might think of rich people when you say aristocrat.
Normies might think of people jews and non-jews who study the Talmud wit or withhout subscribing to judaism
Antichristians aren't simply people who aren't christians, but people who actively oppose Christianity. This applies to some jews as well as well as some gentiles.
The semitic languages refer to for example Arabic and Hebrew. On Holla Forums we know that when you say semitic, you mean jewish. Might create confusion.
She's a corrupt politician and hardened criminal, we should refer to her as such.
Feminism is cancer, but mentally handicapped children wouldn't be able to promote a cause like that.
U wot mate?

fpsp

Call your enemies what they are; don't pussyfoot around it.

/thread

Politician is already a pejorative. There's really no need to replace it with anything else.

If you're trying to red pill somebody on Jews, you have to call them Jews. If you're just trying to build a vague awareness without activating a Pavlovian response, just refer to Jewry as international finance, bis business, etc.

Egalitarians of all sorts, including the first wave feminists, do not deserve respect at all.

/thread

Neither. I regularly correct cucks on the matter. It just doesn’t need a reddit-formatted thread.

This is how you actually change people: >>>/fringe/84227

This.

That will never catch on, stop trying to push it. We all know it's just you pushing it, just like the oathbreaker shit.

They get money for fucking you, not every politician is rich, but a lot are with your money.

In bad Korea people study talmud without being a believer, zionism is talmud without the bloody rituals.

Well, 2 birds with a single shot, ok Napoleon, you have a point.

Is just a weapon used every time they call you "antisemitic", just buy a shirt from Palestine soccer team or something like that and they would look like tards.

Yes, but not against blind people, remember that she also did a lot of stupid things that are (maybe) related with dementia, maybe she isnt bad, maybe is just syphilis.

No, but calling tards "special people" kill all their opinions without having to argue against them "she was raped when she was 11", "her dad dumped her", "she has mental issues, just say yes and keep doing what are you doing", this is what they are doing with the average "alt right".

Google is censoring everything, so a few tards are using the word "google" so google will be forced to censure google or just keep status quo, shit is stupid but it works.

I love palestinian people

They are, look

Ask them, look, i have a soccer t-shirt…

Then you keep mansplaining how semitics are being opressed by a bunch of europeans that called themselves jews, if you do it the right way you will get a gf.

No, i got it a few days later and this stupid shit always work, not sure why but it works.

I got it.

1) keep bumping the JQ thread.
2) anti racist hitler
3) simple distillation of: populism, fascism, and natsoc.
REEEEEEEE

test

test