Nate (((((Silver))))) - GOP Jewish Donors Abandoning Trump

[OY VEY INTENSIFIES]

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-gops-jewish-donors-are-abandoning-trump/

I can hear the kvetching from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kvetch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This shit will be the same as brexit, politicians from every corner want one thing and the people other, fucking aristocrats.

Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοκρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and κράτος kratos "power") is a form of government that places power in the hands of a small, privileged ruling class.[1] The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best".[2]

From marxistpedia.

God fucking damn I hope Nate Silver kills himself on Nov 9

Is this a new meme? What does it mean?

They're 2% of the population, they hated the GOP before. Trump's probably made up for this just in latino and black votes.

Also what is this slander. calling us antisemitic.

I think they know it's life and death for them at this point. They've been so wicked over the past several decades that they've painted themselves into a corner where they either rule with an iron fist or be hung in the streets by the masses whose lives they have destroyed. I almost don't blame them for clinging on this desperately. I won't feel sorry for them either.

but I thought Trump was owned by the kikes ;^))

We can start calling politicians just "aristocrats" from majors to presidents, that will redpill the people, the problem will be marxists producing another french revolution.

B-but Trump is a shabbos goy

It's yiddish
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kvetch

If media is showing it and it doesnt get a headshot is kosher.

Didn't you hear about Trump's new 42% ceiling™ though?

So are they abandoning him or did he simply not accept their money?

His kids all turned jew so I don't really get the whole trump as the savior of the goy meme.

Nah, they aren't aristocrats. They are plutocrats and technocrats. Aristocrats are, by definition, good for the people.

Well, when they stopped bieng good their heads were removed, the problem are dynasties, remember that after the failing of Rome a lot of plutocrats and technocrats evolved into dynasties, then aristocrats.

Have one with improved color

Jews getting ready to scapegoat their golden Goy.

Fuck off faggot, google it for Christ sakes you filthy new fag scum.

This is great news.

You are late and will be deducted 10 shekels.