Why was this so bad?

Why was this so bad?

In the games, the interesting story was the assassins'. The only reason why they had a "present" story was because the devs needed to find a way to punish players for not following the gameplay properly. By having the main game be an entire "simulation" or "memory", it would make sense that you would get "desynced" if you didn't follow the linear progression. But many will agree that for the most part, the "present" story in the games didn't have a whole lot of thought put into them and it wasn't really important.

That's where the movie fucks up. They decided to put all the plot in the modern story and all the actiony bits in the assassin's story. If they would have just made an Ezio trilogy without the fucking modern story about neo-templars or whatever the fuck, it probably would've been decent.

The thing that killed the entire series' original purpose
Altair was far superior

The games are fucking trash

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

literally Leftism: The Franchise

yikes

Friendly reminder Dracula Untold > Cuckssassin's Creed.

cuck

No you!
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/islam/
>>>/oven/

damn that was easy

jesus, dude

I am crowdfunding my new film titled "Cuckino mi amo =^_^="
Don't say The Name of our Lord and Saviour in vain

emote namefagging is the hot new thing on Holla Forums. way to be behind the times.

stay triggered, drumpfkin

Yahweh

1) it's based on Assassin's Creed
2) ???

The story should've taken place in the past with the Apple of Eden as the MacGuffin. Instead, they made something intangible like the protagonist's realization and commitment to the Assassin's cause as the MacGuffin which was boring as shit considering the movie was action driven instead of character driven. That's why everything feels disjointed as fuck. You're supposed to give a shit about Future Fass instead of Past Fass but nobody does because his ascension is a given before you even pay to see the movie.

No mention of Future Fass, the Templar ownership of Abstergo or fuck, even the Animus should've been mentioned until the very end of the movie as a set up to a possible sequel. Fuck this movie.

this is way too easy

matching low effort shitposts with your own low effort shitposts isn't really winning tbh. 8/pol/ is easy to roast too so you should be able to do better than this.

Because the game it was based on was shit, SJW shit.

If Trump removes Kushner's dick from his mouth does he desync?

I thought it was pretty decent for adapting the games into an original story. My only real complaint was the lack of action scenes.

is bane in this?

I don't know what audience it wanted to please. If you're unaware of the games and all the story there, the movies doesn't spend any time at all establishing why these groups are fighting, why anyone should care, and it doesn't really show the level of their influence to establish stakes.

Secondly, and this is probably a big one for fans of the game, none of the locations seemed interesting and much of the time in the animus was sped through. They could have done a great job bringing people into it if they did some actual assassination missions not just rooftop swordfights. There's all sorts of ways to kill people in the game and it shouldn't just be a series of messy skirmishes.

Then they failed to really tie everything together with the father figure, in fact the whole shit about the family doesn't seem to matter. If you take the brand name off the movie it is pretty objectively bad. Not only is it bad, it's boring. I fell asleep in the theatre at least once when I went to see it.

Is posting this movie a meme or something? Dracula Untold sucks (pun not intended)

If you think the movie was bad you haven't seen what the narrative in the games is like.

It's funny, I used to support the Templars in the games when I played them, until I realized guys like Soros, and all the leftists at his command (antifa, BLM, SJWs, etc.) essentially had the same goals and strategies of the Templars in game.

Of course, Jewbisoft is filled with leftists and PC fags who Pozzed up Syndicate and continue to make pozzed-ass crap, so I don't think they have much self-awareness. Having guys like Soros be Templars, and the Frankfurt school and takeover of American media and colleges be Templar plots would be cool, but instead we get "Antonin Scalia is a Templar." "Templars hacked the election" "Communism good goy"

The games weren't even anything good. Subpar GTA-clones mixed with subpar Thief-clone.

That's not even close to accurate. Assassin's Creed is linear as fuck.

No, you're making it way more complicated than it is. Basically, the writing process goes like shit:

There's very little to do in the games, unlike GTA where you have all manner of side content, and it's not even remotely like Thief since trying to sneak around is both tedious and clunky. The combat is so easy a paraplegic could do it without even trying since all you ever really need to do is keep holing the block button and spamming counter. Enemies will wait in line to attack you one after the other and Ubisoft didn't see fit to fix this in all 15+ games of the franchise.

The real tragedy in all this is that AssCreed 4, which could have been a fun pirate sandbox, had to get drowned in the ocean of shit that is the AC lore.

Did you really need a new thread to answer this?

kek

You missed one of the best ones..

If you change "Templars" to "Jews" in anything concerning game lore, it makes a lot more sense.
It'd be like a Holla Forums video game haha

They tried to fix the combat in Unity by making it so you couldn't counter people all the time and making you die in one hit, so close battles against a huge number of people are not worth it.

I love this film because Turkroaches get killed. Just for this I give the movie a -A rating.

That would be awesome but you also have to change assassin to Aryans/SS…

Librul billionaires like Soros/Trump deserve to hang tbh.

It was just being accurate to its source material.

confirmed retarded

Trumpcuck confirmed.

if your shitposting ass is at all serious, name a single thing Trump did wrong

It's a sight seeing sim. I liked running around Jerusalem, Rome, Venice, Constantinople etc. Beyond that, gameplay was disgustingly shit. Not even fun in a 'casual' way as traversing was so clunky.

My biggest regret is not starting this a few months sooner

oh you cucks actually replied? LOL and no sages. no one gives a fuck about the quality of this board I guess

lol blame corrupt america
he used EO productively, pay attention to the context for how he complained about obama
rekt
literally fake news. he ordered for a plan to be formulated within 30 days
it wasn't
courts are being compromised with bullshit like russia and Jeff Sessions is busy af wait for it
nothing was ever passed, many proposals were dead on arrival by design. for the budget proposal, with no specific details given it's presumptive to say they are cuts
broke their promise, and Trump will probably make them pay for it forcing more jobs. shit is too busy right now though
"I'm aware of the criticisms and would simply come back and say there's other places where we were probably overly conservative in our accounting,.. We stand by the numbers."

pure fake news. he was denied immunity because of selfullfilling media propaganda. maybe breitbart fell for it but I never seen any thing legitimate
busy man making business deals, not getting cucked making speeches about peace for muslims lol
nice hyperbole. yea he's completely restarted the coal industries need that shit asap to trade with china for cucking north korea
because they actually fighting terrorism now
yes they are helping to cuck NK, something king nigger utterly failed to do
this was a olive brance to the ((democrats)) so they would stop kvetching. it ultimately helps american cooperations anyways
yes. trump said he wants to make the american dollar weaker now? how braindead are you libtards. he simply said it was too strong, because you don't want to pop a bubble. this is economics 101
no they are still getting deported lol he was just trolling
this is such deep geopoltics that I can't explain here. warned the russians so that minimal damages would occur. this gave russia excuse for more anti aircraft. guess who actually shoots missles into syria. isreal. now russia can use the us missle card and defend syria from israel without looking like antisemites
clean energy is useless in the global market. trump needs to drain OPEC, and I already mentioned trading coal with china to cuck NK

all invalid points. nice try though. got anymore?

But wait, Iranians are the original Aryans

Reported because you knew exactly what I meant.

not sure what you mean but I was pointing out that the assasins from the first game were the actual original hashassins from persia/iran. so it's pretty damn close

Yes but I was referring to non-Muslims Aryans, Muhammadanism has a genetic incidence on races, therefore as soon as the Iranians converted to Ishmaelism they lost their Aryan status forever .
They have been classified as Semitic people by the most distinguished luminaries in our circles.

t. scholar on Aryanism and its interactions with the filthy Semitic world.

Also I am gay

No I am not!

ASS
ASS
INS

Pretty much this, it is well known that Muhammadans are all covert homosexuals.

Oh, the fool in the classroom who mocks the good pupils…
Sad, really.