youtube.com/watch?v=F6r1kbQH8hI

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/dc7m
archive.is/RC9Sg
ibtimes.com/people-low-iq-tend-be-socially-conservative-new-study-401470
pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still waiting on him to publish my letter about allowing syrian families to be sponsored by him and his family in all the empty rooms of the white house, along with the members of congress/senate who voted for increased immigration.

Disgusting. Im so sick of the left using children to push their cancerous agenda.

I bet its bullshit anyway and this is all co-ordinated by the parents or the state. Its like when those children of femicunts supposedly write a letter about patriarchy or trannies or something, obviously written by the parent to virtue signal through the kid and win good goyim points so they get an article the huffpozz ot some other cancerous leftist rag.

Yes, a child who believes the world is sunshine and rainbows is truly convincing. Thank you lord Obama for your wisdom. Fucking nigger.

THIS NEEDS FIXING

How could anyone dislike this???

ISIS can learn a lot from our propaganda

And then he was beaten and killed and beheaded by his new ISIS playmate.

-The End

just need someone to whip up this exact ad with the clip of that isis toddler decapitating the teddy bear, and then follow thta with the isis 5 year old beheading that guy in one of their HD 1080p hi def masterfully produced videos.

guarantee you that home won't get a single refugee.

>who hasn't learned
>who hasn't learned

Does Obama even know what learning is?
He's essentially saying kids aren't mature and experienced enough to be against open borders

It's obviously not real or organic. Nothing but propaganda for very stupid people.

Why can't we get a kid from the UK to say she's terrified of all muslims as she was used as a sex slave from the age of 12 and passed between dozen of mulsim men as old as 50yrs old along with thousands of other child sex trade victims.

Why the fuck should I be listening to a little retarded person?

Everyone downvote this video, too many likes.

meant to redtext.
Everyone downvote this video, too many likes

Make the video and release it.

In my life time I'll see an end to this fuckery one way or another.

LET IT HAPPEN. LET THE CHILD BE GANG RAPED TO DEATH. YOU CANNOT SAVE LIBERALS; YOU CAN ONLY KILL THEM.

Disgusting, and I suspect fake.

Doubly so.

This is fucking propaganda, not genuine, not real - and if it WERE real, only a liberal would think some retarded fuckwit six year old child, barely even fucking conscious as an entity, should be offering advice on foreign policy.

These people have no shame, and are ruled by emotion.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

This was put out on the fucking WHITE HOUSE JEWTUBE CHANNEL!?

THIS IS FAKE AS SHIT!

This is such total bullshit.

Hah, and in typical liberal fashion, I love this shit, the little faggot offers to give up his little sisters toys to the Syrian invader.

This is not how a six year old fucking THINKS, let alone writes.
You're giving away your little sister's toys?
How old is Catherine?
Is she old enough to fucking TALK?

DO YOU EVEN CARE, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT?
Of course not, BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING PROPAGANDA AND YES I AM 1000% FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT.

Daddy's dead, and you're for the BBQ you jug eared little bastard.

HOW IS THIS BEING PRAISED? HOW IS THINKING LIKE A CHILD, IGNORANT TO THE FACT MANY ISLAMICS ARE TERRORISTS, TO THE CULTURAL DIFFERENCES, TO ECONOMICAL REPERCUSSIONS THAT TAKING IN A BUNCH OF LAZY SHIT SKINS WHO WON'T WORK TO BETTER THE COUNTRY AND HAVE NO LOYALTY TO YOUR COUNTRY. WHY IS IT EVER A GOOD IDEA TO THINK LIKE A CHILD? WHY AM I SO TRIGGERED.

Because SJW lefties have the intelligence of a six year old.

YOU'RE RIGHT. I SEE PEOPLE PRAISING 5 YEAR OLD WHITE KIDS FOR PLAYING WITH NIGLETS SAYING HOW SOMETIMES WE CAN LEARN FROM KIDS, FUCK THAT. WE ,OUR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR PARENTS LEARNED THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES THAT THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED BECAUSE THEY'LL STAB YOU IN THE BACK. FUCK THAT.

I hope to see this later tonight when I get back to this thread.

(checked)

What do you mean you can't learn from a six years old child you shitlord? It's about time they are allowed to vote, I mean it's the current year and all…..

it's a stomach virus.

Sometimes I want to destroy everything :^)

Spam comments with link showing how that boy was set up and no one gabe a flying fuck about him, only the photo op

Complete backfire

It's on CNN now.

Just as viral as the syrian retard who died at sea and got flushed down the drain to end up face first on the beach.

Yeah "viral" you mean spammed to death by MSM.

REEEEEE

vid.me/dc7m

Couldn't find that second one, but close enough.

KEK

Of course it is.

We should push this as much as possible. Would be funny as fuck to see someone be asked the question in an interview.

this is sweet but what the fuck is it "teaching" as obama says? innocent naivete? that white privileged children have some universal sense of empathy?

Not sure, it certainly works as a juxtapose though.

Then why isn't that kid president or advisor or something?

Also
Great plan Alex!

Ignorance is bliss

It's clearly fake, that's Barack's handwriting.

Take this as a lesson of how to get through to liberals. Do they care that Obama has been funding and arming the Syrian rebels along with ISIS causing the majority of this mess in the first place? Nope doesn't matter. Do they care about what a cute kid's scripted feelings are? Yes, yes they do.

Alright folks, here's the lesson to be learned. Stupid kids with goofy ass hand writing can convince liberals to adopt Syrian kids. Surely we can use this to our advantage.

Spam this link to this video: archive.is/RC9Sg

emotional blackmail + blind empathy

That 2nd pic

This is what is going to happen if the US go's to war with Russia

Last one needs some "das it mane"

fixed that for you user

Ugh. Not this message again.

Ohhhhhh, I knew it!

I fucking knew this day would come!

Now they expect We, the taxpayers, to provide for their asses! Ain't fucking happening!!!!!!!! No way!!!!! Never! I'll kill the motherfuckers before I'd ever be forced to put up with this.

Sick…of….this……shit!!!!!

cancer

I am a faggot for calling myself OP

Reported for promoting terrorism :^)

Disgusting, hopefully it does not hapoen and the kid becomes redpilled, he clearly is just parroting the opinions of his parents.

DON'T JUST STAND THERE. MASH THAT DISLIKE BUTTON. DO IT. NOW FAGGOTS.

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE

not Arabic looking enough to be his handwriting.

Ahmed told me to come over into the woods behind his house wearing the cool orange jumpsuit he gave me! Gee I hope we get to play space man!

our leaders are using 6 year olds to advise their foreign policy
the Putsch cannot come soon enough.

It's worse. They want us to believe they get their foreign policy from a 6 year old boy.

>current year
>not getting our foreign policy from his little sister
Barack is a fucking bigot

That kid is going to be prepping the bull with his mouth in no time at this rate.

I love you Holla Forums (((They))) are already complaining about why the (((comments aren't disabled)))

Liberalism: An ideology for ignorant and naive children.

>IMPLYING THAT'S A BAD THING

Are they completely deranged?

Let's look at antonyms:
Cynical =/= trusting, undoubting
Suspicious =/= careless, incautious, thoughtless, rash

Oh yeah, we definitely need more careless, undoubting, thoughtless people

This is the most liberal-redpilling video I've found so far: A Message to President Obama from a former Muslim

In their unrational mind's view, only a Muslim can criticize Islam, only a homosexual can criticize (current year)-sexuality, only a woman can criticize feminism, etc.
If anyone else tried to do the same, they would be immediately labeled in their mind as being islamophobic/sexist/etc. and therefore ignored.

This is why this video is so good, it's an ex-muslim completely annihilating his old religion with good examples and flawless logic

Please show this video to all your liberal friends. A good way to do it is to pretend immigration of Muslims is driving you insane and just criticize it non-stop. Don't bother explaining your hatred, there's no point in doing so since they have turned on they "RACIST!!!1" filter and are no longer consciously listening to you. Once they condescendingly ask you "user, why do you hate them so much?" or if they start getting buttmad at you, show them this video. If they are so mad that they refuse to watch it, simply ask them if they consider themselves rational and reasonable people, who are willing to listen to both sides of an argument, or if they think that they are perfect and can never be wrong, then show them the video.

If nothing else, ISIS has given us a lot of brand new, high definition, gore

this video needs more thumbs down what are you faggots doing

CAN WE OUTNUMBER THEIR SOCK ACCOUNTS?!?!

downvote the vidya

That altruism is easy to abuse.

Never underestimate weaponized autism.

"Think of the children" (also "What about the children?") is a phrase which evolved into a rhetorical tactic.[1][2][3] Literally it refers to children's rights (as in discussions of child labor).[4][5][6] In debate, however, as a plea for pity, used as an appeal to emotion, it is a logical fallacy.[1][2][3]

We already knew this, OP

leftists are more intelligent than right-wing ppl

ibtimes.com/people-low-iq-tend-be-socially-conservative-new-study-401470

pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html

wmbriggs.com/post/5118/

This kid is going to get raped by a Syrian having a "sexual emergency." All because his parents had to brainwash him instead of just letting him be a kid.