UK domestic violence problem

Leeds mum ‘almost beaten to death’ by boyfriend when she refused to have sex. The mum-of-one, from Leeds, has shared photos of her with cracked teeth and a bloodied face as she recovered in hospital after the attack on April 2 this year. Stephanie, 32, was knocked unconscious by the blows and smacked “40 or 50 times”. She shared images of her injuries after Hoban, 24, was sentenced to 16 months in jail yesterday for the attack.

thesun.co.uk/news/1831299/horror-injuries-of-leeds-mum-almost-beaten-to-death-by-boyfriend-when-she-refused-to-have-sex/izchfs

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1831299/horror-injuries-of-leeds-mum-almost-beaten-to-death-by-boyfriend-when-she-refused-to-have-sex/
archive.fo/MJUuf
baikal-daily.ru/news/20/185755/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Le Britbong way…

These English gentlemen really know how to treat their ladies…

googleburner?

My bad…

thesun.co.uk/news/1831299/horror-injuries-of-leeds-mum-almost-beaten-to-death-by-boyfriend-when-she-refused-to-have-sex/

Most likely a dunecoon.

wtf is the femcunt shit?

And yet they continue to hand out their numbers to the first asshole who grinds on them at a nightclub.

Why you posted this on Holla Forums if the boyfriend was white? Don't you know the rules? Agreed, that this bridbong acted like a nigger, but we have worst cases in russia when boyfriend stabbed girlfriend to death for smoking.
archive.fo/MJUuf

That's literally nothing.

That we don't talk about half-retarded low life crackers and chavs

Old skank hires young parasite to dick her.
Parasite chimps out.

Nobody fucking cares.

That's why white are dying of… cause nobody freaking cares…

That's what the Irish do you idiot.

Which is pretty tame by Russian standards, considering that getting high and tearing your baby's heart out is an ordinary practice there.
baikal-daily.ru/news/20/185755/

reeducation of the various flavours of white trash can come after the DotR. The guy beat his "single mum" degenerate gf, he'd probably make a good brownshirt.

You…in the blue kangaroo…

looks like the Englishfolk integrated themselves very well

Are you trying to bait MGTOW with this? All I see here is a cougar who got a young boyfriend for sex, then stopped putting out. She pulled a bait and switch on a man SHE picked, and now she's showing how bad women have it. Bitch, fucking take responsibility for your actions.

You reap what you sow.

I wish, we're cucked to high heaven these days

Dude, some fucking NEET around here could beat that faggot up

This is how the west dies, with brits turning into traps and pakis promoting civic nationalism. Im somewhat glad the Prussians died in hellfire they were the smart ones. It is more dignified to die fighting then this slow agonizing shitfest that is the modern world.

gtfo faggot

I guess she should have sucked that dick and is now regretting it. Or basking in her new e-fame. I bet plenty of white knight cucks are sending her gifts.

Looks FAKE AS FUCK.

I bet they say he didn't even stuff her ass full of cock after all that.