ill-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-w ill-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

archive.is/uLOH9

Soros is trying to turn our expats against us. Wish you could help Trump but aren't a US citizen? In your country, help counter Soros's effort to fuck us over.

Also, spread pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for importance.

Incoming informative video from Tom Scott, a programmer.

fug, didn't read OP's image fully at first.

It's a troll image to make her dindus trip themselves up, as you've likely noticed by now.

Bumping against slide threads.

On one hand, expats tend to skew blue and are already physically disconnected from the plight of the common American citizen. On the other hand, expats tend to be more reliant on the Internet to stay in touch American happenings, so there's a greater possibility of exposing them to redpilled information and memes.

Will this really be that successful? 2012 saw a 12% registration and 6-7% turnout from voters abroad. It was hyped up as the most greatest, historicest presidential election ever that you just gotta be a part of! The estimated number of potential overseas voters was 4 million 2012. Has it really doubled in 4 years? That's my first doubt. Second, I don't see any of the articles about this addressing the significant amount of military living abroad. Polls are showing that the military is in favor of Trump. This could help offset lefty faggots who want to stop him.
This is striking me as desperate attempt by soros to salvage shillary's failing campaign. The lugenpresse is creating a narrative to combat Trump's rise in the polls and set up voter fraud.
Austria just saw their own mail in vote fraud. They're doing to try and do it in the US as well.

Anyone have the full-size image in the OP?

It's definitely a desperate attempt. Doesn't mean we shouldn't fight it, though. Trump's campaign is already doing a lot, we have to do everything in our power to help them if we want this country to get back on track.

That's the biggest one I have, sadly. Maybe a meme wizard can enlarge it?

It needs to be faught tooth and nail. I'm convinced they're going to use overseas votes for fraud if the right doesn't aggressively go after this. They might even try anyway. It almost worked in Austria and might have given them enough time to rig other things as they delay the election even more.

bump because it was slid down.

DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS FROM YOUR CITY OR COUNTY

Of course they are. Memes and chaos feed Kek's power.

We had this thread yesterday

As an american living abroad, the Democrat's plan to get 8 million expats to vote is a bunch of shit.

The problem with expats is that we are being double taxed by fucking King Nigger Obongo. We have to pay income taxes in both the US and our host countries. Its fucking shit and everybody knows it.

If Trump wants the expat vote, he should say that he will stop the double taxation. I will personally rally every fucking Amerifat I know to the polls if Trump says anything even close to a fraction of that in one of his speeches.

YOU READING THIS BANNON?

TELL TRUMP TO SAY THAT HE WILL END DOUBLE TAXATION FOR EXPATS AND WE WILL VOTE FOR HIM IN DROVES

Curious.

This is 100% going to be exploited for gerrymandering the election.
Most if not all incoming "expat" votes will without a doubt be illegitimate.

It's to trick Shillary voters

You're not being double taxed by the President. You're being double taxed by Congress. If you don't want to pay double taxes, then you have to renounce your US citizenship.

OP is a massive faggot holly shit. This strategy worked with Brexit and it was going to work here, all that needed to be done was to spread this stuff a few days before voting.

Trump just needs 2 words to get 8 million expat voters:
REPEAL FATCA

Holy shit, this.

Made a new exploitable

This.

That way I can fucking laugh at the land slide of voters to Trump.

Okay, but he's right, I'm a massive faggot for dropping that this early.

Sage because it doesn't need to get out. Will remake thread later.

Forgot to link.

Doesnt their vote just go to the state they last resided in? So lets say these expats are primarily from NYC and California then their vote wont do shit. All it might do is give hillary the popular vote however it wont give her the electoral college.

Doesn't DHS (or maybe NSA) have programs to swap out computer parts for compromised parts with spyware chips at customs? I seem to remember Jacob Applebaum talking about this at HopeX or something like that a few years back.

And isn't DHS looking into maybe getting involved with the elections this year because muh russian hackers?

r8 my conspiracy bacon pls

The first part had been confirmed to be true ages ago, there is a lot of hardware that comes with NSA backdoors installed by default.

In 2008 I tried to register from the embassy in Taiwan several months before the election and aside from being very difficult with the amount of paperwork, long lines, follow-up appt I didn't get approved in time for the cutoff.

This app they're developing would have to jump through several state dept hurdles before somehow magically allowing these expats to vote, I cannot comprehend it even being possible unless it's all a scam which is most likely.

Yeah, the effectiveness of this depends entirely on how many expats come from which state. Statistically speaking, most of them would come from California and NYC simply because of the population density.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigration_from_the_United_States

According to this the most US expats are in Mexico, which is a toss up, it could easily backfire if Americans realize Mexico is a shithole and illegal immigration solves nothing, but then again they would also be exposed to univision propaganda all the time and Mexicans fucking hate Trump so who knows. There are also about 800k expats in the EU, and I am willing to bet that that would backfire since they exposed to what happens with rapefugees and a slightly more boiled frog and will vote Trump. The effectiveness of this kikery will depend entirely on them datamining enough to contact people they know will vote Hillary to increase turnout while the rest of the expats are unlikely to give a fuck and have the lowest voter turnout of nearly any demographic. This is almost certainly an attempt at vote fraud.

It doesn't matter how many votes are cast, it matters how many are counted. :^)

We should definitely let people know when election day is.

Bad idea. "The 8th" is so ingrained now that it won't fool anybody.
We have a better chance of sub 80 IQ pavement apes and the like thinking they can do it through social media.

Stop bumping this.

That is exactly what it looks like to me. That all the lazy retards that make up the left will believe this shit and think they voted.

Bump. This needs to be stickied.

No shit, why do you think we pushed it.