God-Tier Troll

Should Kek to be a legally recognized religion?

I am so sick and tired of libtards defending other non-western religions, and contributing to our societies disintegration/decay, with stuff like:
- "Not all muslims are like that"
- "You can't judge all jews like that"
- "Their creed is no better then ours!"
- "It's their religion that says it's okay, so don't judge them! You would do the same if you belonged to it."
- or institutions giving special privilege to religious people because of their sensibilities: For example, pool is closed at 6-7 for muslims only.
- or in some countries, religious sensibilities being more important then freedom of speech
- or as it's become apparent in western world, media censorship based on religious sensibilities.

Basically it feels like we are tied in a stray jacket in a passenger seat of a car with a narcissistic/mainic driving crazy. How do we get free?

My thought is this: Why don't we become a new religion and use religious institutional benefits to further our agenda'?. If we become as an official recognized religion, we will force the libtards to make the same arguments and concessions that we are forced to make when non-western religions and thus we are furthering our agenda. The religion would essentially surround itself with preserving western nationalism, trolling libtards to literal tears and free-speech on red-pilled topics. Thus furthering Holla Forumss worldview.

On reflecting on this topic, I can see the banter now:
- "Not all kek anons are like that, some just came here from bad economic situation who want to practice their freedom of religion in peace and without oppression"
- "You can't judge all kek anons as nazis, thats bigotry cuz you are assigning a single label to a whole group of people"
- #NotAllKekAnonsAreLikeThat, #KekIsAReligionOfPeace
- "Don't judge our trolling, it's our religious practice. It is the most holiest and dutiful task of our religion. You aren't a racist are you libtard?"
- "You can't say that user, that offends my religion sensibility"
- etc, etc

This is purely a thought experiment I had, so I leave it up to you anons on what to make of it. Perhaps it's bullshit, perhaps it's an innovative way to get back our western culture from this multiculturalism monstrosity by playing by ((( their rules. )))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ERWhD
venganza.org/ordination/
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, and as former lolburgs we are morally against social (boomer-nigger) security. No more payroll taxes for me.

Your dubs of truth make it so user.

What are the minimum requirements to be legally recognized as a religion?

Thats an awful lot of writing for a simple, weak, and tired idea.

2000 years from now there could be kekists unironically shilling this religion in this board's future equivalent. It would be a lasting legacy. I think we should make it out holy mission to meme this religion into existence.

You can get group together through the Universal Life Church

Our first decree should be free chicken tendies for all NEETS. This should be provided by taxpayer money.

These are the requirements of a state-recognized religion. There are further requirements if we want to stay tax-exempt as in being non-political. Funnily enough, this is the Johnson amendment that Trump has promised to abolish.

It's an idea I am still wrestling with and I am not a writer. Basically, in todays I age I see libtards have perverted the rules of our society to be as follows:

religious practice > freedom of speech

Now, when I look at both issues, I see "freedom of speech" which brought about Western civilizations greatest success as a distinctly European ideal. When I see religious practice, while Europeans have practiced, I generally associated with the rest of the world.

If the major decisions in society are trumped by religious practice over freedom to speak your idea and let people decided, then I think anons need to create a religion to further our western values. If we don't, other religions will walk into the Western world and change our culture.

i was thinking about this the other day.

It would provide a lot of kek-worthy opportunities.

All tax-exempt of coursh.

imagine how butthurt the southern poverty law center will be

bump / potential

OP here, I just want to make an addendum.

When is a good time to start this? If we look at the cycles of history for democracies, we see this, see attached.

I feel the ((( libtards ))) have gotten total control of society and we are living in the age of bondage. If we are to bring hope and break free, we must lay the foundation for spiritual enlightenment (aka spreading red-pills) and growth so norms can break free from the mental chains of servitude that ((( libtards ))) have casted.

There were unironic Jesus worshipers within 100 years. With the modern rate of information transfer, Kek will be a legit religion during Trump's presidency.

We already have a few holy texts: archive.fo/ERWhD

We just need to convene our own Council of Nicea so we can decide which texts fit with the theory of kek.

sage

If it wasnt for dysnomia Holla Forums will be more related to politics than Holla Forums

you will burn at the stake, heretic

While we're larping we may as well start off right. The time to start is now even if we're not yet to bondage.

Indeed. And the IRS has provided us with a nice checkilist to gain legitamacy.

1) Create a non-profit LLC in the vincinity of the largest concentration of Holla Forumsacks.
2) Incorporate what we have already created into a formal creed.
3) Our ecclesiastical government is dubs and racialy based.
4) We have a history.
5) Doctrine and discipline include self improvement spiritually, intellectually and physically for the nation.
6) Already no association.
7) Place of worship? Holla Forums? We rarely gather physically.
8) 2 AM every night
9) NEETS
10) Unemployment, virginity, anime
11) Yup, lots. Evola? Carlyle?
12) Coming soon / redpill your nephew.
13) Physically? We just need to make sure it doesn't end up like the church of atheism or autistic. Formal gathering should probably be casual / self-improvement related.

I am against mods, kekism isnt worth a fuck.

can we say that isreal is our true homeland and kek prophesied we would return there one day?

Your trips is kek's answer my brother

They fucking made Pastafarianism a recognized religion.

Well fuck yeah I want tax-exemption.

Incorporate as a church organization in my mom's basement

It is our holiest and most dutiful task to troll libtards.

Copy and paste a model from our favourite, most robust religion.

Done

1. The holy Holla Forums of the inter webs
2. The holy youtube channel of our organization
3. some rented office space
4. my friend "Chads" basement

1. Though shall preserve all that is Western and holy
2. Though shall persevere freedom of speech
3. Though shall praise dubs rolled.
4. Though shalt curse and decline all that is libtardy

My youtube production studio at my mom's basement where I make funny epic-may-may :D :D :D jewtub videos.

lol this is too easy, we just feed normies who wanna join non-stop redpills? lol

we already have this done.

I just wanted to post it! Yes this is a thing and the Government can't do shit.

I honestly would love to join this KEK religion but first we have to make our "believes" clear and write them down. If we can achieve that we can let our new religion get verified and invite new members.

First of all no brown people
2. Kek is our God
3. You have to read (Insert Books) before joining
4. …
5. …

Any lawyers in here who can help with the legal stuff?

Don't worry goys, the kikes and SJWs will stop trying to shoah the internet if we get recognized as an official religion, out of deep respect for our culture and traditions.

I do like a few things from Sikhism.

Well fuck
checked

no

Terrible bait, Tel Aviv. What we have here is a failure of imagination. Kikes literally can't imagine any system that isn't a top down matrix of control following absolute rules, which is their greatest weakness and why Kek is beating jahweh like a $12 hooker

Setting down an orthodoxy is antithetical to Kek. Kekism will become real without the rubber stamp approval of bureaucrats.
PRAISE KEK

m8 if you want to have an impact in real life you have to have some sort of rule. If you want to make this happen there is a shitload of legal stuff involved. This isn't Holla Forums

Thanks Hitler.

Very fucking nice, yes.

checked
All anons shall be issed a Pepe Security Card.

Friendly reminder that anything inagile will be co-opted and destroyed at this stage of the game, no matter how much lolirony you shield yourself with

This is paranoia.

well that's the thing as long as the memes are maintained within control to certain degree and context is kept in place even the orthodoxy may change as needed retroactively. shit is getting very dune.

I've given this some more though and I realized if we put some effort into this, we can really lay the ground work for benefiting society.

On top of all the trolling and free-speech advocacy, we can also focus on empowering white-males and move away from hedonism:

- We should have a doctrine that everyone wishing to join in must dedicate themselves to being /fit/ and respectable members of society
- Sexually reproductions a highest virtue b/c whites are majority
- Turn off your ((( tulmondvision )))
- Decrease your video-game playing and end your video game addiction
- how to improve yourself
- how to improve your community
- provide social events where Holla Forumsacks and anons can meet and hopefully find a partner to sexually reproduce of course
- etc

Essentially, this will be a counter-culture of our existing boomers culture using the very rules the boomers created.

venganza.org/ordination/
Kek certificates of ordination.

If pastafarians can do it (which is a troll religion) then Kekism can do it (which has genuine Egyptian history).

Here's the secret, founding an "official" religion isn't much harder than the paperwork to establish a corporation. But just go ahead and see how much legal protection that actually provides you. Kek doesn't want or need to establish an orthodoxy, and if you want to build a church, that's easy enough with a couple hundred thousand dollars I'm raw capital. Put up an analog random number generator and yell "Praise Kek, dubs!" whenever they come up during the services, whatever.

….we don't need to be tax-exempt anyways amiright

The United States has no process of "legal recognition". First Amendment.

If you say it's your religion in the US, then it IS your religion and nobody can stop you from the free exercise thereof unless your religion seeks to take away the Constitutional rights of another.

If you want to form a church, however, that's different. You'll need bylaws, articles of incorporation, and a board of directors (which cannot be anonymous) to file as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization.

Tax exempt would ruin us since we're blatantly political.

Pretty much, yep; but you can claim it as your religion and nobody can stop you.

Religious & right leaning people have larger families then libtards & atheists.

Western people are breading the least and we stand in an existential threat of being outbread

Mein Kampf, probably.
Also, can Hitler be the holiest prophet in our religion?

tfw

tax exempt

large != intelligent
Niggers have larger families than whites too.
Obviously though, you're just using christtard logic.

Save that for later. Once you have a bunch of normies half-redpilled, you can start leaking to them some of Hitler's speeches, then eventually namedrop him.

Who is talking about "building a church"? Are you high? You don't need a real building. We can say that this imageboard is our place of worship and we gather here everyday.

This user explained and listed all of the necessaries.

No since this should be exclusively about kek. We don't want the government to come after us and since many members probably wouldn't be from the US, this would only cause problems we don't want and need.

nope since we interfere in political campaigns wiht our meme magick.

perhaps thinking of the orthodoxy of kek as a github, something self-correcting. previous religions are stuck with an unchanging stagnant set of rules. prime example of this is islam & look at all the problems caused by unchanging belief.

While true, with more members being born, we have better chance of surviving this coming existential crisis of living on a finite planet where the creatures that have the most members, dominate more of the resources, who then wield more influence in world decisions.

Further more, we can take create a religious mini-eugenics program where we promote the most intelligent and /fit/ members of our conjuration to sexually reproduce with our oppose sex congregations members. If you-know-who done this, why can't we?

MEMEJUGEND SOON

true, but in all reality we should avoid commentaries like hadiths and talmud that become more important than the scriptures themselves. we should look more for things that show how thought and communal thought can alter reality.

anyone think blacks have more kids because they were stuck for so long with high infant mortality they have some evolutionary drive to do so despite being in the west for so long where socialized medicine washes that aspect out?

borrow the 7 capital sins as moral guidance too.
put that shit in.
any other good stuff from the other religions? hindu/shinto/buddism should also have some good moral stuff

This minority numbers meme needs to fucking die.

There are 15 million jews in the world, 7 million of whom live in Israel.
So there are 8 million jews worldwide, yet they also control the whole world.

Ironic, isn't it?
There are over 1 billion Africans, yet they live in fucking mud huts.

sins should be very loose however, or atleast have an easy way out (like the generic christian jesus forgives me so I can fap stuff)

Get dubs to repent your sins, trips if it was something really spooky.

Religions are not tax exempt.
Religious people are not tax exempt.
Churches can be tax exempt if they fill out the paperwork.

Yes. Hitler is the man against time.

Only if you get the owner of the website to agree to it.

The IRS uses these criteria when deciding if an organization can be called a church:

A distinct legal existence
A recognized creed and form of worship
A definite and distinct ecclesiastical government
A formal code of doctrine and discipline
A religious history
Members that are not associated with any other church or denomination
Ordained ministers who have completed specific studies
A literature of its own
Established places of worship
Regular congregations
Regular religious services
Sunday schools for religious teaching of children
Schools that educate its ministers

A church, if it meets most of these standards, is automatically considered a 501(c)(3) charity.

Wait a second. If we get Hotweels and Jim on board they wouldn't have to pay any tax for Holla Forums.
But since they are not US based, I guess they don't pay any. Is internet tax even a thing?

Lust
Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride

The point is not to 'not do any of those', that's unhealthy.
It's to feel guilty when you do any of those.

Kek is the father, and Hitler is his given son.

There's also the question of whether or not a message board can be considered a church by IRS standards. That's going to be an uphill battle, but I believe it can be done.

HH

All IRC Section 501(c)(3) organizations, including churches and religious
organizations, must abide by certain rules:
n their net earnings may not inure to any private shareholder or individual;
n they must not provide a substantial benefit to private interests;
n they must not devote a substantial part of their activities to attempting to
influence legislation;
n they must not participate in, or intervene in, any political campaign on behalf of
(or in opposition to) any candidate for public office; and
n the organization’s purposes and activities may not be illegal or violate
fundamental public policy.

Bless thee of holy trips and genesis dubs who speaks the truth

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p1828.pdf

incorporating meditation & introspection, kek is a god of knowledge (light bringing aspect), a god of reals not feels. believers should strive for that even if it's feels that one doesn't want to question. how else does one improve if one stagnates in thought or festers in emotion.

This website is registered and therefore legal.

KEK

This can't be a necessarity.

There are boardwide and sitewide rules and we can add our own laws and rules. Some anons have mentioned it before.

Holla Forums exists since 2013, 4chan way longer and KEK was an egyption god so you can check that off too

check

Admins and Volunteers?

We have our own language

Holla Forums

We meet daily 24/7

?

Sunday schools for religious teaching of children
Is this really mandatory?

Volunteers have regular meetings on how to manage the board.

prolly by displaying various aspects of kek, a /fit/ pepe, a turn the other cheek Holla Forums pepe that just wants to fuck with people etc. I know when I feel in a slump emotionally exercise usually takes my mind off of it better than anything.

replace the three abrahamic religion with

THIS user GETS IT!!

I am in complete agreement with this with this addendum:

Holidays are:
- chimpouts
- happenings

Because basically these events bring everyone from ever board onto Holla Forums. All anons on Holla Forums follow this pattern to some degree or another.

Kek is great and powerful and all, but if you're going to worship him he has to be part of a pantheon. Kek alone is tremendously unbalanced and only fit for destroying the ossified folly of manmade systems and structures. If you want to see what pure Kekism would bring, look at Haiti or Liberia. He needs to be balanced with the other ogdoad or by syncretizing him with a goddess of order like Sekhmet.

Tl;Dr: let us set up these sins to be very specific and to specifically target the bad aspect of the actions

I feel as well, as those sins are actually good (in the sense it is actually good to keep these things in check) we should be more clear and specific about them than in christian religion so heretics can have a harder time pulling a "hur dur why are they calling this good thing bad" (see anton laveys explanation of the seven deadly sins). As there are good aspects to all 7 of the 7 deadly sins but its not that you should avoid them, just keep them in moderation, animals lose themselves to these sins, humans can control themselves when need be.

Could claim religious persecution.

Could Gondola have any meme power to balance this out?

Hell with you, Kek is the one true god.

Granted, recognizing kek as a revitalized Egyptian god does imply that other deities exist. They may make themselves known to us when the time comes, or they may not.

If we do go for religious recognition, we should let it evolve organically instead of sperging out and trying to create some autistic pantheon of feels gods.

If a pantheon is to exist, it will emerge on its own, if not, Kek will be our god.

Gondola is the being of observation and passiveness in the face of external events.
Gondola is busy with internal contemplation; he is satisfied with simply observing.

He is not a good god at this time.

Don't try to convince me. Go convince the IRS.

What if…wojak is a god?

Dubs implies he may be…

We'll see where that goes.

a beautiful blonde valkyrie, thus combining the egyptian & norse mythologies, horde & alliance. have you ever been with a warrior woman?

The problem with getting it legally recognizing would require writing down what we believe and that goes against the idea of worshiping a god of chaos and obscurity.

Codifying is the enemy.

I agree. We need Ice Age chan from 8pol and Winterchan from 4pol as one of the members of this pantheon.

fitting that a god of fractals would have many faces

It's a good idea if we make sure there is absolutely no codification or Dogma involved.

Otherwise it's Heresy.

What an excellent way to self dox

Dubs confirm potential possibility. Perhaps an order of wojaks sect should exist within this religion to pray into existence?

Trying to force gods is exactly like forcing memes.

Completely cancerous, we'll worship other gods if they reveal themselves organically and for no other reason.

this.
It was a long process until kek revealed itself, don't rush it.

Gondola may one day be a good god to represent observation and indulgence in a world of higher peace (there will never be true and total peace I feel). However for now I feel he is not a god by perhaps what could be considered a lesser spirit to some, representative of observation in times when action is not possible, a guard for those who need to retreat to the mind and prepare for their next duty in the name of KEK.

Get your head examined.

This is attempting to destroy Kekism by establishing doctrine, which fundamentally goes against the ideas of Chaos and obscurity.

We're not fucking codifying fuck off.

LET IT GO

kek
Have the anons sidejacked frozen yet? Imagine each and every normie unwittingly bringing winterchan everytime they yodel that dumb frozen song. Walt is spinning in his cryogenic stasis pod.

Yes. Hate Speech should be formally protected.
Firing me would be "religious discrimination".

I get where you're coming from, but it's not so bad. You're comparing Kekism to religions made by idiots or niggers. A real fucking religion like Greek religion or Hinduism has "doctrine" that's very free flowing and sometimes contradictory. Our creed need not impose anything at all, I would merely describe what we're doing already.

If we want to be the new Jews, or the new Illuminati, we're going to need a religion for the masses. Kekism already has millions of followers – with just a little work explaining and understanding the religion, we can easily multiply its influence by 100x.

This thread isn't actually about theology, but I have a good practical grasp of metaphysics and I'm going to have to write a long essay to describe Kekism better in order to cement its memetic grasp on our followers minds.

Like this, but replace Islam with Kekism?

holy shit my sides

Kekslam is a religion of Pieces.

btw it is going to snow like a motherfucker this year

Do you have any idea how easy it is to subvert and destroy shit once the camels nose is under the tent? The risk is the entire destruction of Kekism and what we have to gain is some liberal tears and tax exempt Status.

Kill yourself you fucking subversive.

None of them because we worship a fucking chaos god.

Fuck right off with your organized religion and Dogma.

Trump.

Like my boss, you like to inflate the numbers of the target audience

user their goal is to destroy western civilization at all costs. They can both lie and criticize you for lying. They can call you a "racist cracker" and not even flinch. There's no point in trying to get on the protected side of statism; the entire focus is to enforce two completely different rule sets.

LET IT GO

none of them and all of them.

we shouldn't be trying to decide on a single text, but instead we should be creating hundreds of texts, thousands of them. all contradictory and all personally true.

we are a faith of chaos, and chaos comes from personal differences. unlike the desert religions of our enemies, everyone believes differently and we don't tell them what to do.

we should have a variety of unofficial "sacred texts", all to contribute to the chaos and confusion that is at the heart of kek

This is extremely cringy and an attempt by outsiders at fucking us over.

We're not adopting beliefs or Dogma you shill motherfuckers.

oh look i got dubs and this faggot

didn't.

KEK IS ALIVE IN THIS THREAD BOYS

Stop trying to force things rather than letting them develop organically over time you fucking subversive.

It's quite easy to meet this standard.

Real world examples. Is it possible to subvert Norse religion, or Buddhism? It would have already happened. We've discovered that Jewish subversion is defeated by the memes. The memes must have grown weak and stagnant in Roman times. We're just beginning, we're on the upswing, and a collapse is the least of my worries. Let's see what happens. I don't think what we have can be easily subverted.

:^) Who knows, this stuff is on the TV now.

Why add secret texts external to imageboards that just serve as something to fight over?

All of our secret texts are thread archives and we don't need anything else.

You're going in the fucking oven you fucking subversive.

Seeing as how you're bad at this and you can't even try to adopt our lingo or typing patterns i'm assuming that you're a Goon.

no. anytime you formalize a meme it becomes corruptable.

Whatever. Religion is not specific, and vague. It's the nature of metaphysics.

because people are going to DO IT ANYWAY.

there are attentionseekers and people looking to profit off of our faith. trying to STOP them is stupid. just shitpost with them so they are lost in the sea of chaos

Who or what comes after kek?

For the record, I think there is little to no benefit in state recognition of a Kek centered religion.

Except you're advocating for the creation of doctrine and dogma you fucking idiot.

Trying to organize chaos is a poor choice. Forcing Kek isn't a good idea, we should continue as we are currently.

Praise Kek, this post rings true.

Nice quads and I mostly agree. However I think that we should shitpost at them rather than with them. Imageboards have always used bullying and shame as a method of controlling cancer and this time it should be no different.

We can't stop them from writing their heretical faggot books but we can make them completely unwelcome rather than adopt a permissive outlook.

that won't stop THEM from controlling how our message is spread to normies.

there WILL be people trying to write THE definitive kek bible. it's up to us to make sure that there are MULTIPLE CONFLICTING "definitive" texts in order to prevent them from co-opting our religion and shitting all over it

When Trump is elected President the US will become a Kek Theocracy and we can finally rid the land of the followers of false idols. Kek is memeing himself into mainstream media now in preparation for his prophet's ascension. His memes shall not go unnoticed.

come on and jam

all of us making suggestions is what will form it naturally, stop being gay and start helping kek grow.

Quads do not fucking lie

The Kek "religion" does not need any dogma beyond clarification of what is already being done but in a memey esoteric fashion. Nor does it have to be nor will it be the center of Kek (the concept/"entity") in and of itself. In the same way many people of other religions agree that the religion in and of itself is not the diety itself but rather a form of concentration towards the diety. That is to say it will still be possible to meme Kek without it, just think of this as a more elaborate Kek meming with a bit more group effort than usual, rather than a movement or task, just more autistic "fun".

THIS
The Kek texts should be a hydra of many memes

Dubs following Quads confirms.

Iv'e noticed that when it comes to Kek there's a lot of conflicting stories and we can't even agree if "Kek" comes from world of Warcraft or S4S. Maybe the best idea would be to write contradictory Kek bibles and then flood them when the inevitable Kike, Profiteer, or subversive releases their own "official" Kek bible. That way no single book can ever gain significant traction.

You're making a suggestion about establishing official codification that will constrict him from growing naturally. Kill yourself subversive.
Anons don't talk like this, kill yourself

I call being the Kektriarch of the South East.

If we were to go ahead with this we would need a way to organize it properly, which is a weakness (strength?) of anonymous imageboards.

Imagine though, we could put the donations toward funding for a better/safe/more anonymous chan where the mods don't suck and the spammers can't spam. We could call it our "heaven" and seek to create it for ourselves.

defined significant

there are 99999 different "catholic/protestant/whatever" churches profiting from poor idiots here in Brazil

One of them is even the fucking "Square church of god" or some shit, I assume they added something to the holy trinity or something

Imageboards and organization don't mix. There is a 100% chance of it being subverted and destroyed.

Not to mention we worship primordial chaos so organization is pretty fucking heretical.

So fucking true.

We need to be the strongest, not the greatest in number.

"All of my cartoons are canon, even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff."

Dubsman, god of luck, fate, coincidence, and charisma must be part of the pantheon.

Quads confirm IRL shitposting is the only way to maintain the spirit of our religion.

His post had nothing to do with anything in real life you absolute retard.

We get it. You don't want this to happen.

it had to do with writing and publishing books

also there's no such thing as "real life". if you don't think that posting on these imageboards is "real" then you really don't understand what's happening

but you're a shill anyway so why am i bothering

That's a good point, but if we become unable to worship due to outside interference then kek will fade back into obscurity. These places are our temples, we can't subscribe to the "who cares more chaos is better!" as that is simply unrealistic. Right now we are at the mercy of Jim.

actually what

There are many texts from which we may draw wisdom and knowledge. Whether it's the Bhagavad Gita or the Kybalion, the ancients have left us a treasure trove of knowledge. There will be texts revealed to us in the coming years which contain great truths relating to Kek. Even within the fictional content of books, anime, and video games, there are scraps of truth, apt metaphors, and tools of memetic propagation.

Therefore, it might be useful to comprise a list of media accompanied by lessons to be learned from that piece in particular. This would not only help to broaden the range of knowledge of fellow kekites, it would also provide an avenue for understanding when normies show up after reading slander put out by the lying press.

This list ought to contain more than a few troll references as well. This will help spread awareness, and it'll also help the press to destroy itself as they report on "how your daughter's Twilight novel is actually secret frog Nazi code." It'll also be fun to taint certain pieces of popular media for those among our enemies.

Ultimately, as many others in this thread have stressed, this is a mystery cult of self-initiation. Any text, however useful it may be, is just a text. It is not the infallible divine word of God the All; it's a bunch of plant fibers and ink. As time and circumstances progress, it's only natural that additional revelations will be made. As long as men draw breath, they will have need of prophets. There may therefore be no final prophet, nor any other absurdity.

someone say form SS? :^)

ideas for kek "bibles":

- passages from other bibles, mein kampf, etc– run through multiple translators and back to english
- a coloring book with pepes (best chance of getting published)
- a massive hardcover book with an elaborate cover (pic related) but without any text at all on the pages

this kind of stuff imo. the goal would be to flood the market so individual can profit or take control

Tl;Dr: this whole thread is a big dumb meme but its that is ok and good I think

This person is correct in the sense that while beliefs and dogma can look cool (flashy rituals and meme sigils for those /x/ style people) they can be restrictive because who actually wants to have to worry about rules.

That being said I think I want to retract my statements here

(idk about here though as I got double dubs meaning kek was pleased I think)

KEK should certainly be shilled as a religion and there should certainly be fuckloads of people memeing kek lore, as long as things stay with the way they have been, people meming things with Kek in mind and then recognizing happenings irl and likening them to actions from kek and considering the repeating numbers to be holy, (I cant imagine how and why any of this would change regardless) the kek religion in a way is and has been already here for some time now.

(polite sage)

that is*

This is an important thing to note.

Any attempt to enforce intellectual property controls on Kek ought to be harshly put down. Public domain or public violence.

Make it as chaotic and nonsensical as possible and justify it based on that fact that we worship a chaos god. But I do agree that preemptively out-jewing the Jews is a good idea.

Has Your Child Joined a Frog Cult?
Time Magazine
June 24 2027
Story by staff writer Benjamin Pancho Rushante Rosensteinbergwitz

"…according to Heidi Beirich of the SPLC, Kekism isn't a real religion. It arose during the dark years of the first term of the Trump administration. It was founded by White Supremacists from 4chan, the internet hate site banned by the nation's first latino president, George P. Bush, during his "We are all just interchangeable grey goo that are only kept alive to farm shekels for the Rothschilds" Campaign."

Also:

In regards to religious texts, we don't need a central doctrine/text in regard to worship.

Islam has Hadiths, Judaism the talmud.

Any gospel/testament made should be done in a similar way as the New Testament of Christianity.

We have different apostles of Kek write competing gospels of the story of Kek. E.g. Mark, Luke, John, Judas.

The gosples are also essentially just a collection of copypasta regarding Kek that the apostle feels regarding Kek.

The Apostle/Gospel method regarding Kek allows for the most chaos, and creates competing factions of Kek thus more chaos.

Is there anyway we can force it into the public domain, or collectively buy it so no one can enforce it?

History will absolve us,
All hail to KEK!
All hail to the Armageddon Cult!

No recognition until we have a Kekist theocracy tbh fam.

NO
Having pride as a sin is one of Christianity's worst flaws.

I hope so. Maybe some snow in Here will send the beaners back

Pointless thread, I doubt there are enough people here with the intellect and disposition to fully realize Kek as a mystery/cult/religion.

Oh look. A shill

Pride is a strength, too much pride or "counter productive pride" (for example "Hurr durr naahhhh america is already perfect and the best and we are superior to all and there is no need to MAGA because it is already great") can be detrimental. But there should always be pride for true greatness and pride when we are maintaining this greatness.

Case in point. When was the last time you had a unique insight that was confirmed by reality? Not something that someone told you, that you internalized and perhaps repeated to mark as your own, but derived from first principles or observation? I'll answer with the truth, because you will either not understand the question, or will lie to protect your ego: fucking never.

It's more that each virtue can be followed to an extent that it stops being virtuous and starts being a different sin.

Multiple times just today.

You're projecting, shill.

If you comply to government standards, you become subservient to the government.
That is not the way of Kek

No.

EVEN MORE DOUBLES THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME

FUCK OFF SHILLS KEK IS STRONG HERE

Belief is reality. Just look at the placebo effect. If someone is told a sugar pill is medicine for a sickness, their body acts as though they were given actual medicine. If enough people believe something strongly enough they can do anything

I am so far removed from being a shill, both ideologically and geographically, that your insight which supposes I am reveals that you are too stupid to be capable of realizing how wrong you are. Please die and stop infesting this site.

Nice projecting

Finally a picture with it facing the correct way.

Praise kek.

But user caaaan't you seeee by memeing we are like totally sticking it up to da maaaaaan.

This is meaningless. I look at this and see a meme cargo cult. If you are responsible for the pictured arrangement, you have no idea what you are doing.

The reason you folks are so easy to see as outsiders is because to sound and act like us you have to understand us. To understand us you have to become one of us. I know you can feel it. That's sneaking suspicion that we may be right. Dont worry user. You'll be one of us soon enough

You don't even understand yourself, whelp.

Tl;Dr: I did not make the picture

I got this from an /n/ thread a long time ago during one of the earlier shitpost fests about meme magic on an article about some situation people compared to the Bane plane scene. Before /n/ was fully consumed by the crab meme darkness and pajeet.

Idk a whole lot about tarrot stuff but it looked asthetically pleasing to me and was the first time I saw anyone do something comparable to the ebola-chan shrines but with what was the then new "Kek".

See, like that. You're coming in acting like you're all superior, without anything to show you are. If you and I had had this conversation earlier in the thread then others could make that decision based on who argued what and how well they did. That's the whole point of an imageboard. We could all be CEOs and nobody would have any idea at all.so far all you've done is Distract us from the previous conversation question our character, of which we have none

i also think you're projecting just a little bit

Nah, it is you who doesn't understand memes, the IMAGE of whatever bullshit ritual this guy made up is what has power, if people believe that this guy is serious, they will become more interested in the Kek meme, thereby helping it complete the entry phase in its reproductive cycle.

You are as basic bitch as it is possible to be on this topic. You have placed exactly one little toe into the pool, which is to realize the basic process of viewing symbols. You have not stopped to ask whether or not there is a formal system of describing this process. You have not stopped to ask if there are historical analogues. You have not stopped to ask if there is continuity between those and this. Do not speak to me as if we are equals, it is clear from your language that you don't even give enough of a shit about the topic to research it and develop a true understanding, and you don't even have the instinct an intelligent person would have when they realize they are thoroughly outclassed in knowledge. You are a beast.

you are projecting again.

you don't know us. we found you out, called you on your shit, and now you're panicking.

just go away.

You are both stupid, in that you are not only wrong, but approaching the limit of believing something that is completely opposed to the truth, but you are also autistic, because you cannot determine the emotions of others. You disgust me, and nothing more. I will leave when I am satisfied, through the responses I receive, that there are exactly 0 people in this thread that I can guide. Go be retarded somewhere else.

Thinking anyone wants your "guidance", go jerk off to your fantasies of superiority elsewhere.

There is no authority here, no social status to brag about.

But there is. There is the authority of ability. When I say jump, you have never failed to jump. No protests you can type will alter that.

The IRS recognizes churches as tax exempt, and they'll pretty much take your word for it. There are two guidelines:

That the particular religious beliefs of the organization are truly and sincerely held
That the practices and rituals associated with the organization's religious belief or creed are not illegal or contrary to clearly defined public policy.

Other than that, you fill out the forms and you're in.

from 2 seconds of searching, seems legit.

kek is a scourge and a punisher because we will it to be, just as it would be anything else, but it's function arises as a consequence of the times

We need a scourge, a leveler, and that is a need kek can fulfill.

Are the Pharaohs Pepi actually Pepes?

Holy shit, you're right… how the fuck did I not see it before?

This is my first time hearing this. It makes sense.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE

It's often illegal to discriminate on religion for jobs and housing. You can also wear religious headgear in government id photos. Also you get chaplains in the military and prisons. And you get to marry people.

Our religious headgear is giant foam frog heads.

They will be like our angels tallying up all the gets we get in life and give kek an accounting of all the gets we got for him.

Do what is right; the day-dawn is breaking,
Hailing a future of freedom and light.
Gondola's above us are silent notes taking
Of ev'ry action; then do what is right!

Do what is right; let the consequence follow.
Battle for freedom in spirit and might;
And with stout hearts look ye forth till tomorrow.
Kek will protect you; then do what is right!

Do what is right; the shackles are falling.
Chains of the bondsmen no longer are bright;
Lightened by hope, soon they'll cease to be galling.
Truth goeth onward; then do what is right!

Do what is right; be faithful and fearless.
Onward, press onward, the goal is in sight.
Eyes that are wet now, ere long will be tearless.
Blessings await you in doing what's right!

itt: discordianism frog-edition

This is an organic move brother. Tens of thousands of us believe in Kek, it is only natural for us to seek the privileges that come with a recognized religion. We don't even need a central dogma kinda like the Unitarians only more so.

When the bear god of depravity was slewn by Heh a million years ago, in modern day Finland, he was reborn as Spurdo, King of the Gondolas, and Lord of Ebin Memes.

I think that our plane of reality has already crashed. Any survivors?

It should remain a cult. The first thing that happens when a cult becomes a religion is that profanes splinter it into different sects. Everyone has to have their own flavor, and has to inject their peeves as sins or some other bad thing. Making it something accessible will tear it to pieces because marxist types and (((cryptos))) will infest it and mutilate it. I also doubt that the (((powers that be))) would allow something potentially destructive to operate under the guise of religion, with the protection of the law, so the benefits of other mainstream religions, no tax, or whatever most of that would be off limits to us probably. It's hilarious to think that Islam operates under that banner and doesn't pay taxes, but they charge kebabs the jizya anyway, so it doesn't matter. It would be pretty funny to abuse and twist the law the way (((they))) do though by creating a religious entity.

Since there is no canon, there is only one, easily controlled way, though.
We won't assblast kikes so much that they will sacrifice children two millenia later, though. -Just to prevent our trolling from returning.

Like Marxists would infest the (((Alt-Right)))

The homosexual jews were pretty keen on infiltrating both church and far right movements.

Why are you fags intentionally trying to ruin kek and this board

Kek already ruined Pepe. By extension, Wojack as well.

You do know that SA is going to shut down and Goons are going to get v& right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
It is already a religion called Kemetism. Also very closely related to Hermeticism.

As a serious kekist I do not want the religion to be regarded as joke or insincere. I actually believe in Kek and take the religion very seriously.

This. If it becomes an organization you can join and has a set of rules, there'll be infiltrators and rule-changers, and it will be fucked. Right now you can't join, you either worship Kek or you don't, there's no membership. That is how it should be.

You've clearly never been on >>>/fringe/ and its related groups talking with the wizards on there.

Why do you assume the ritual is bullshit?

How do you know that?

All you can see in an image of a ritual is the outward form of the ritual.

What makes the ritual happen and be effective is the abilities and cultivation of the magician. It's all about belief, emotion, intensity, imagination, intent, etc.

yeah, into the garbage this idea goes

besides, OP is probably just a shill trying to get us to create dogma, to be an (((official))) religion, they would want us to create a dogma, and this is inherently against kekism

I mean, I consider myself a follower of kek in all sincerity, but for this I think any attempts to bend to their version of "religion" only threatens us, it organizes and classifies what is an isn't us

Our strength is our pure formlessness, our open ends, the fact that everyone is kek and nobody is kek, anyone can be kek, there are no bars to entry. The only thing that defines kek are the ideas that surface to the top and spread, the memes that hold the strongest strength.
I fear we risk this not being the case by submitting ourselves to "official religion" status

More like we believe differently and we tell people what to do but while realizing it's only our power of influence, our personal magnetism, and our memes that control. The memes are in control…

We need a name btw for the whole religion that all 8channers believe in, that includes Ebola Chan, Kek, and many other figures.

Memeism?

kektarians

I agree that Kek worship should not be structured as an "official" religion, it just doesn't seem fitting for what is ostensibly a mystery school cult to have Sunday school for the kids.

I would treat Kek worship like Shinto. Aside from festivals happening and chimpouts in our case, there really isn't too much structure outside of the scripture and temples in Shinto. If there are any more knowledgeable anons on Shinto ITT, feel free to correct me
It's common for Shinto adherents to have shrines in their homes for introspection, giving reverence to animistic spirits, or for deceased loved ones and ancestors.
Kek worshipers could feasibly have a small shrine set up somewhere in their residence for meditation, divination dubs, and seeking guidance while still maintaining a facade of normalcy as to retain the faith's obscure nature.

gay gay sexx haha :)

For various religions of the chans as a whole and I think you should branch to all chans tbh, but this list can all be found on 8ch I am counting these gods/goddesses:
Lain, Ebola (and her friends like Zika, Cure, etc), Suiseiseki, Kek, Bane and CIA

I wouldn't count Amet because I do not believe /monster/ literally worship her, at least last i was aware. I think waifufags are close to a sort of individualized worship but with what I said about Amet, can't really count them either.
Patrick Bateman seems to be more of a herald of Dubs, rather than the actual worship figure himself.
Does /baph/ actually worship satan or is that just edginess for edginess sake?
I don't think /cow/ has a worship other than lulz
Not aware of anything that /a/ as a collective whole have a cult over.
Not away of any memetic cults on 4chan other than some crossboarders who mostly post here
Russian boards are the main source of desufags, though some are over here. I always have wondered if that cult of Gadget from rescue rangers was chan related
Havn't explored Japanese chans enough to know if they have any memetic cults
Havn't explored German, Swedish or Finnish chans to know if there are an over there either.
I wouldn't count Spurdo, he seems related to, rather than worshiped.
Any memetic cults on 7chan or 420chan? They seem like the types? I don't think wiz or tohno-chan worship anything but their own virginity also falls under waifufag category

Kek, pls gibe your sad and lonely disciples qt3.14 gfs to 14/88 with.

Will pray and shitpost more than usual to achieve this.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

sauce?

In ancient pantheons not all gods were properly worshipped, but were prayed to, from time to time.

I sincerely think Dubsman and Spurdo should be in the pantheon, especially if random entities related to Ebola-Chan are.

Christian Bale is the Avatar of Dubsman, and connected in strange and mysterious ways to Bane & CIA.

Dubsman is the god of luck, fate, & coincidence.

No, you fool. All of these lesser entities are but splinters of the completeness of Kek.
Dubsman represents Kek's dominance over fortune and number.
Spurdo represents Kek's connection to us foolish lesser beings.
Ebola-Chan represents Kek's power and sway over the events of our time.
Don't you see? Kek is all-encompassing.

In an attempt appease everyone, I believe that in the Kek bible; Kek should very few times, to preserve his secrecy, with the book mainly being about other entities.

Mentioning that Kek is the head of the Pantheon, there is no Kek, and that without Kek there would be no reality, throughout the book.

Every single gathering at the shrine of kek, worshippers will leave tendies and ketchup at the base.

We will be no more political than the cuck churches that promote miscegenation and the sin doctrine that imputes moral agency to women, or the liberation theology of Obama's Rev. Wright.

If I put together a kickstarter for a kek shrine on a mountaintop, would anyone contribute?

I was thinking about something like this on a relevant mountain top so we can have our own Mecca / hajj or sorts. It even comes with swastikas!

I believe any legally recognized Kek religion should only be a front for us. We should not teach our beliefs to any idiotic hipster who stumbles upon us.

Yes all religions have the secret inner doctrine and the fairy tales and rules for the profane

This is actually very similar to my thoughts. Not necessarily lesser entities, but all different paths to the same truth, the truth of ideas having their own will, our ideas being power in and of themselves and having a life of their own.
Lain/Desu are pre Kek deities that follow very much the same logic as beliefs in kek, and the fact that the beliefs are so similar is what leads me to the theory that they are all the same truth in many forms.
I honestly believe they are all the same, and that kek takes many forms

i personally know at least one marxist trying to do exactly that

kek does not need legal status

Possibly

make no mistake user, as a Christian I can only justify this by saying
God is the creator, Jesus is our lord and savior, and Kek is his instrument for the path of salvation

you bet your ass it is

No faggots, not until we deal with the kikes. Once it is established it can be infiltrated and subverted.

Since my Church isn't as cucked I'd rather make an Autocephaly that recognizes Kek as our patron Saint.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

"No"

Kekism is not an organized religion.

It is an esoteric branch of memetic magic devoted to a god of chaos and memes.

Claim Archkekshop of the Southern Slavic lands!

Interesting concept. I am all for Kek worship as a recognized religion. We have the added benefit of having a religion that has a known history. That alone should really grease the skids as far as proving it legitimate as a recognized religion.

His name Pepi is sometimes written "pîpî", so it also be pronounced as Paypay, or Peepee.