I've never quite understood why leftie = pro-Islam. Islamic principles are generally as far to the right as they come...

I've never quite understood why leftie = pro-Islam. Islamic principles are generally as far to the right as they come, so it seems a bit at odds for a leftie to be in support of a culture that, for example, considers homosexuality to be so utterly heinous.

Or, is it a necessary part of tolerance to tolerate intolerance?

I'm a liberal and I despise Islam. It's a barbaric, oppressive fascist ideology and even though I don't hate the people, the influence of true (autocratic) Islam resonates with a significant part of Muslims in the world.

If Holla Forums would consider the possibility, you'd find you and Islam actually have a lot in common.

if you're a retard that is, islam has destroyed every single country it has been tried just like communism

The left doesn't have a straight set of ideas. It's basically formed from Oikophobia; hatred of the familiar. Western Leftists are for anything that opposes Western Civilization. If Islam is not attacking the west, they would hate Islam for being misogynist (how it was the case about a decade ago). Leftists have no consistent logic; only emotion.

Islam is a tool to dismantle the west. Islam is not in control nor does it have a future. However, it will be utilized to spread terror and excuse the ever increasingly police state and restrictions of rights and freedoms that would otherwise be completely unnecessary and unilaterally opposed in an all white nation.

That's where you're wrong. We seek to prosper, not self-destruct.

Hah. Fascism and Communism are hilariously similar.

Both stemmed from a political, social, and cultural construct that erased traditional ideas regarding good and evil. Both believed in the destruction of the old world, to build a new international order; each deplored what they saw as the cancer of bourgeoisie existence, each ideology’s shared purpose was to recruit members of the new utopia.

Both killed millions, and led humanity to its darkest hour, where the final destination was the deplorable Gulags and the gas chambers of Auschwitz.

Both systems ruined their countries, both are equally impractical in the long term.

Nice try schlomo.

Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

Strong judaism there friend.

okie dokie, we have a trol

You really are a liberal. Leftists claim they are tolerating their culture, which is stupid as fuck. Their entire goal is to destabilize white culture. Similar thing with islam. They claim to hate faggots, yet they have harems of boys to fuck.

The thing they share in common is, they are full of contradictions and both hate white christian culture and nations.

The only thing we have in common is the hatred of jews. They are on a puppet string though, yet another contradiction. There is a good reason why jews fear the nazi boogeyman more than the barbarians that actually surround them.

Leftists think that all brown people are angels or something, and majority of muslims are brown people.

I knew I shouldn't have come here. If you're still in denial about the Holocaust I doubt you're even able to remotely doubt your own opinion.

Which makes engaging in discussion simply pointless.

Hey OP, did you know you're retarded?

Oh, well, forgive me my blasphemy Muhammad Hitler.

Fuck off to Holla Forums then you leftist cuck

I was about to post the same thread there.

No lol

my sides, Jesus.. you're talented ;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Everyone who thinks this is no better than the liberals. There is more to Islam than gay bashing, and Middle Eastern culture is so degenerate that the men all fuck eachother and children. Did you really forget such a prime reason that we don't want them in the West? Because wherever they go, rape rates skyrocket? Yeah. Because secretly buttfucking eachother and gangrape is entirely in line with our values and way of life.

No their not, Islam is a hedonistical sex cult, it's about sex and controlling sex.

The reason lefties like it so much.

trying too hard you furnigger goon.

reported for shilling white genocide

Leftists are not leftist by choice. They are not really political.

To be so, you must make an informed choice after properly weighing both sides.

They are so because they are taught that way, and that is all they know. Because of kike poz bullshit.

Any average leftist couldnt list any 3 different liberal stances, even though they would attend Bernie rallies cuz of "dude weed lmao"

And that is why a vast majority of all right wingers come from the left.

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam!!

Wow we just got btfo
Can Holla Forums ever recover?

Fuck off newfag.

This

Cuck yourself for the white race!

I see midf is trying a new angle on
shit they shill

because they're scared. leftists support any given nonwhite group because they legitimately believe they'll be killed by them if they don't suck up to them.