BATMAN PUTS HIMSELF IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THE TRUMP CURSE

BATMAN PUTS HIMSELF IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF THE TRUMP CURSE

archive.is/Z1RP2
Voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy, Trashes Trump, Backs Hillary

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BATMAN WAS FINALLY KILL

Someone should shop Trump's smug mug onto Supe's face.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-dark-right-rises/
facebook.com/adamwest/posts/10153580842183024
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/778941116313776128
archive.is/nhmGl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doomed from the start tbh

CAPTAIN AMERICA IS VOTING FOR TRUMP.

Just another idiot getting whipped into a frenzy.

I think he'd be more of those "intellectual" cuckservatives who'd refuse to vote for anyone because muh liberty for all. Maybe even a CruzMissile.

So just exactly how fucked are all these "comedians", actors and journalists when Trump is President?

Homeless begging for food?
Minimum wage job barely scraping by?

We can only hope they finally make good on their promises to move to Canada.

Nah, they'll have more work then ever.
The propaganda machine is gonna go into over drive after he wins.

At least all these actors are outing themselves so we all know who to avoid.

Probably move to Canada and try to keep their jobs. Until Canadian regulations fuck them over in the ass and they run back to the States.

Conroy you idiot, it's Hillary's friend
George Soros who is the supervillain.

Holy shimmering blue pills Batman, this guy is a massive cuckold!

(checked)
Living in a liberal bubble will do that to you.

Bane and the league of shadows are more aligned with us. Recently rewached the movie and this article makes perfect sense, there was a lot I didn't catch the first time around.

counter-currents.com/2016/05/the-dark-right-rises/

But he's 100% right. We've been told all our lives that America is the best country in the world, even as they degrade us and hollow it out, until only the paint on the facade holds it upright. We must act against those who have perpetrated this great hollowing out of our nation in the name of their dark god Globalism, formerly known as Baal Moloch.

So no, you move.

Hanging with the rest. When Soros is captured, we will get all of his pay records, and everyone on his payroll will share the same fate.

Adam West is indifferent to Trump and thanked him for taking up the mantle of Batman

facebook.com/adamwest/posts/10153580842183024

LEAVE SUPERMAN AND BATMAN
ALONE
I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH SUPERMAN
SINCE THE AGE OF 5
YOU SJW FAGGOTS WILL HAVE A WAR
ON YOUR HANDS IF YOU MAKE
SUPERMAN ANTI-TRUMP PRO-HILLARY
I'LL BE COMING FOR YOU BRAH

Conroy sounds like someone who hasn't been paying attention to the election cycle cycle at all and just gets his information from only news headlines without reading the article. I think that about surmises anyone who flippantly supports Hillary stating she's trustworthy.

This is the only Batman that matters now

I loved Overman, but the ending was such shit.

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam!!

Citizen, that's fucking gay.

10 years in the iso-cubes for sexual deviancy, creep.

But trump is Batman.. sooo

Batman has been kill for years. You're just realizing it now?

Illegal immigrant too

user, you need to hear me. If it's not already too late, do yourself an incredibly huge favor and stay the hell off of Holla Forums. Because you'll see shit that will scar you for fucking life.

Conroy being a fag isn't even in my Top Ten Reasons Marvel and DC Are Going Down On DOTR.

can capeshit die now please

Calling it now

Trump will be Bane 2.0, the man who broke the bat

he's a physically and mentally diseased New York Jew, did anyone really expect anything different from him?

yes he has an excellent voice (although he's rather one note in that department). I remember watching the animated series as it was airing back in the early 90s and I personally can't imagine anyone else doing a better job as the voice of the Batman.

unfortunately like everybody in Hollywood his bread is buttered by the degenerate propaganda machine, things get better and the culture changes all of them will be out of a job or worse, be forced to live is decent people instead of drug addicts and pedophiles.

it amazes me just how disingenuous all of his talk about surviving 9/11 and helping other survivors cope with the disaster yet he wants to back a woman that will essentially force people to cohabitate with Arab sub-humans that want nothing more than 100,000 9/11's every day.

he's not really a cuck, he's just a slimy lying jew, like all the rest.

Voice of the Batman, face of the Joker.

The only Batman I want is Bateman. Conroy can go take a convoy out of the USA.

I'm actually genuinely disappointed. Any other celebrity, I'd be like 'Eh, they're all faggots' but fucking Batman?

They're going all out!

AYYYYYY

lol what a fucking moron, she never crafted or sponsored a single bill in the senate that wasn't some token bullshit like naming a post office and celebrating women, she never did fucking anything for anybody but herself. I mean most politicians are self-serving cunts but they at least accomplish one thing maybe one bill or something that actually isn't god awful and does some people some good. Not Hillary, she never even put forth the effort to fake it.

What a low info dipshit, anyone listening to a washed up cartoon actor on politics is retarded.

no one can stop the fire now!

This just confirms it:

Joker > Batcuck

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

You know that Mark Hamill's probably going to come out against Trump next, right? Hell, he'll probably do it just to back up Kevin Conroy.

they spent the last couple of years trying to gay-up the Joker, hasn't worked so far but with the new " there have always been three jokers" storyline bullshit they seem to be pulling, I wonder just how much longer they can go without actually just having him fuck some guy. (or rape Batman like they keep implying is going to happen).

as far as Batman villains go I've always been more of a Mr. freeze/Two face kind of guy, but there's lots to like about various incarnations of the Joker.

I'm pretty sure Hamel already posted some pro-Hillary nonsense on his Facebook page.

All faggots do.

This is treason people.

he really should of done the voice in the flashpoint movie, would've been hilarious.

No they have an issue where he fights an evil racist and explains hes an immigrant

He's just jealous he's not the real Batman.

Can we start a cuckman meme? I'm sure it could be pulled off like bane and it would lead to liberal butthurt and lost shekels for the kikes at dc/warner bros

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/778941116313776128
It's obvious she is going to lose hard and she is paying people to support her, even famous people.

There are some closet republicans who say they will vote for Hillary but they will vote Trump. They don't want to risk their career by saying they're republicans.

Bale was better anyway

RIP one of the best voice actors. Trump curse will strike and his fans will weep

He gets to die of throat cancer.
should never have ate that pussy

good. better for him to die a hero, then live long enough to become a villain.

So not like a comic itself. Okay. Who cares?

more people know about and focus on stuff like the animated series and live-action movies the comics are actually pretty niche right now.

and they've been completely and totally pozed for the last few years (pic related)

Nope, there will be just lots of anti-trump movies as it was the case for Bush and Reagan.

What the fuck is this?

Dark Wing Duck

lol

just the usual commie-book black superiority/race mixing propaganda.

Do i even need to say anymore? After this it will be confirmed that Trump can kill Superman.

At this point, I just want (((Marvel))) to pump out a book and all it is is Steve Rogers getting ultra butt-blasted about Trump winning

Niggers confirmed for Wuz Israelites

the entire (((comic book industry))) practically came all over itself when Obama showed up on their radar.

I can only imagine a similar event occurring once Trump takes office, except all the cucked heroes will be fighting against him.

the liberal tears will flow like wine!

The real batman would have investigated all the candidates and realized how corrupt Hillary Clinton is along with the millions of people shes partly responsible for killing along with all of her other crimes with bubba.

This just shows DC writers are completely politically ignorant and uneducated. Nothing new or revealing to see here.

Someone should make a fanfic about Punisher receiving a contract from Trump to kill dissident superheroes. Then with all the big names dead he moves to the Philippines to aid Duterte Harry in his social cleansing

Conroy's not Jewish, he's Catholic.

I'm not bothered by this, at least we know who the faggots are

The House of El is what the original Superman, Kal-El, belonged to

This election is REALLY showing people's true colors. People I thought were decent, or who I admired, or even just enjoyed are coming out as shills and degenerates.
BATMAN WOULD VOTE TRUMP ANYWAY

beating up niggers all night cause him to vote Trump, even if he is a billionaire.

Maybe now, but for 1,950 years jews hated Christians. I blame Vatican 2.

He's not the real Batman. He's just a cartoon voice. We don't need him. We have Pokota.

Lel. Don't know why people are complaining about SJW subversion when comic book shit has always been a Babylonian mystery religion

He just wants to keep the exploitative tax loopholes like all rich people do.

Captain America is Jew created anti-Hitler propaganda. His entire purpose was to drum up support against Germany in WWII.

DC is dying. The IP can't take much more of the sjw sabotage.

Good night, sweet prince.

First Warren Buffet, now Kevin Conroy. I hate when people I like are on the wrong side.

Batman TAS a really great show.

he thinks he's still in charge.

Judge Dredd is apparently into taking it up the ass by niggers

thank you

He is just butthurt now that we have a real Batman.

WE HAVE REACHED AN AGE WHERE THE OLD HEROES WE LOOKED UP TO ARE BEING TURNED INTO OR HAVE ALREADY BEEN TURNED INTO VILLAINS

AND OUR OLD VILLAINS HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO HEROES TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Or perhaps they were always there to insidiously enslave us with a moral code to live by as long as we didn't question the nature of the world further, while the villains were always there to simply be their opponent and now are no longer 2 dimensional and with evolved logic for being an antagonist.

Now they are no longer villains. Now they are the only hope simply by existing and saying "No" to refute the protagonist who no longer has common sense.

Friendly reminder Frank Miller batman is best batman

Pretty funny that kikes rip off their own religion because they are so uncreative.

Shows warren was all bluster when he complained about the rich.

nnnooooo

Except this Brian Azarello cuck forced his way into writing a new Dark Knight book and it was nothing but BLM propaganda. And Batman is a grill now.

Miller actually seemed pretty unenthused about it.

Welp, I'm now 100% glad they stopped using him for much of anything, and I'll be sure to pirate those Batman cartoons.

We should make more of the Jimmy Kimmel shit, that was good propaganda.

All comics are dying. They'd rather alienate those who love comics for SJW and cuck pandering. Naturally those people don't give a fuck about about comics.

Basically it's the same with video games too.

More proof that Superman the Animated Series > Batman the Animated Series.

Get fucked, plebs.

This. It's old news for a decade now.

Trump is batman now

don't let your memes be dreams.
take this meme back from the normies if you wish.

I'm sure he'd love to hear that quote…

Hope I didn't fuck up the webm

Sage to avoid necro

Have you read the Batman: The Last Crusade?

Fascist superman is best superman

I don't get why people think Conroy is the best Batman VA when Peter Weller voiced the best incarnation of the character.

He fights like young man with nothing held back. Admirable , but mistaken. I wonder what will break first , his spirit , or his body.

Roman Catholics will get their shit together eventually after they either clean house or split again.

In the meantime, Orthobros here to keep the jew hating alive.

He must be the real reason the story turned out the way it did then.

That's some impressive butthurt. Jews are in for a bad time

DC is actually outselling Madvel right now because they went back to more conservative stories and brought back more traditional characters whereas Marvel is always full cuck ahead at all times.

FTFY

the enlightened ages*

Please provide more details, I have to rub that in the face of my idiotic, farage-hating british friend.

Why do they all say the same things over and over again? What the fuck is with the whole "all must feel welcome" garbage? It doesn't mean jack shit. It's like they think mexicans are thin skinned losers.

Celebs and journalists have worked hand in hand to spread propaganda. They're actors. If you think they're attached to the hip to the characters they portray, you've still got one foot in escapism and the other in reality. Pick one and only one because if you pick both, that's how you're manipulated.

This is true.
archive.is/nhmGl