Meme Magic scientific proof and official registered cases

The following dump contains 23~ cases of hardly deniable meme magic in action. Commencing with possible scientific backing as to why all of this is happening.

DISCLAIMER: This is absolutely NOT the entirety of all meme magic cases until now, just what OP saved.

DISCLAIMER #2: Some of the images are not so much meme magic but rather theories and explanations.

The crux point of this first video begins at the minute 4:00, however it is necessary to view it in its entirety to understand it. It tells us that the mere act of "observing" our universe alters the way sub-atomic particles behave. Literally, just our eyes and consciousness as humans. Not only that but further towards the end of the video it tells us how the sub-atomic particle is capable of going BACK IN TIME to alter its behaviour to that of the "observed" state, see it and you will understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkdR_wXxjsw
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
8ch.net/fringe/library.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This next video is also very important as we've just proved that our consciousness has a severe influence upon the universe. It demonstrates that our consciousness, especially in big groups, is capable of altering the bell curve of a random number generator of whatever origin.

Begin at 6:30 for an understanding of the graphs shown, then proceed to 10:00 to see how drastically the bell curve of a random number generator changes in presence of relics of worship, meditation rituals and world-wide news such as 9/11.

Hereby the dump. It all began with Baneposting…

Might have miscounted along the way.

Here an excellent resume video, though slightly outdated.

Get your head examined

On the topic of the Ogdoad, the city of the 8 gods, its patron is Thoth. Thoth is the name of the deified form of Hermes Trismegistus ("The Thrice Master" or "Master of Masters"), an historical person considered by ancient Egyptians and modern wizards to be greatest occultist who has ever lived. He founded the esoteric school of Hermeticism and taught the Egyptians many of their rituals of worship, hence his "deification".

I miss /sp/

If this thread has piqued your interest in the occult, your first book is the Kybalion. An interesting read if anything.

Indeed. Let the memes flow.

Some cases are actually fairly plausible but nonetheless entertaining.

youtu.be/lkdR_wXxjsw

In [re]discovering and spreading the concept of the meme, Richard Dawkins unleashed a virus – both literally and figuratively.
I find it somewhat ironic that Dawkins, de facto leader of most atheists, of all people, will be ultimately responsible for leading people back to their divine roots. However, this doesn’t come as a complete surprise to me; it’s just more proof of the counterintuitive and paradoxical nature of nature.

No one would deny that, if you understood the programming code of a computer simulation, you could manipulate that simulation in any way desired. But reality is not a simulation, right?
The fact is this: simple rules are enough to give rise to infinite complexity. It is not the subatomic particles that make "you” you. What makes you “you” is the way particles are arranged. It is this information structure that is you. This same kind of information is the basis of existence. Thanks to quantum theory, we know existence is digital. "Quanta" means everything comes in bits. The particles themselves aren’t palpable in any way.
“The universe is made of bits of information and it has been known for more than a century that every piece of the the universe - every electron, atom and molecule - registers these bits and that information.” -Seth Lloyd, MIT
“If you program a computer at random, it will start producing other computers, other ways of computing, other more complicated, composite ways of computing. And here is where life shows up.” -Seth Lloyd, MIT
“In fact, the universe is computing. I know this, because we build quantum computers — in addition, I can see a computer over there, so the universe clearly supports computation. And if you program it at random to start exploring different computations, if you go out into the infinite universe, (observational evidence suggests the universe is infinite), then somewhere out there every possible computation is being played out. Every possible way of processing information is occurring somewhere out there.” -Seth Lloyd, MIT
Because existence is information-based at core, how are we any different than memes? The only difference between ‘dat boi’ and I is that 'dat boi’ has yet to develop self-awareness here and now, from my particular point of reference.
This feature of reality enables limitless possibility. Everything, on all scales, is made of memes (contagious information structures seeking to reproduce and evolve), and everything, on all scales, is contagious. In this synecdochal relationship, a base meme, such as the letter W, can drastically impact the the apex meme (existence as a whole), and the apex meme can influence lesser memes; this is the basis of memtic magic, Kek, and the reason why your perceptions, thoughts and, beliefs mold reality.

Is this a bot?

A thread died for this…

Get your head examined.

Conclusion. Might do a supplementary wizard dump and post more esoteric stuff.

Only the strong survive.

But you're filtered now.
You have now power here.

This is some powerful stuff here.

Double slit experiment de-athiested me and made me agnostic.

Meme wizard dump.

That's clearly a gondola.

Spreading the information by keeping the thread alive.

A question I have is why we are the ones that can use meme magic better than anyone. Is it the power of our internet-induced autism? Most of us are chronic underachievers for our capabilities. We also get hyper-focused on what we all want.

Look at this queer getting triggered

Man I wish this faggot knew that his sage field isn't getting any water.

Considering this is still on the first page, he's going to need a firetruck.

Fuck off faggot. Don't you have anything better to do? Oh wait, you're a shill. Makes sense.

So looking at these coincidences meme magic's capacity seems capable of fucking with probabilities and names in past and present. What gets me is according to a "group consciousness" is needed for this kind of fuckery to appear, which he defines as general coherence between a bunch of people.
We don't know each other, we're from all over the world, and we barely can poll up a bunch of thoughts we all agree on. How the fuck do we qualify as a group consciousness?

It might have to do with Holla Forums as a site , the city of the gods, the site named after the greatest occultist to have ever lived, Thoth, Hermes Trismegistus. There wasn't much meme magic back in halfchan, even though the majority of the current userbase came from that place. It might also have to do with the actual wizards over at /fringe/, though the board quality has gone to shit and it's only useful for its FAQ/guide.

Internet and modern communications tech in general allows thousands of focused autists to decide on and concentrate on the same goal. In the past you needed to physically assemble people in one place, which is a pain in the ass for even just a few dozen.

Maybe our focus on dank memes has entangled our consciousnesses to take us all along on this ride. Maybe smugness is a version of chaos magick's "banishing with laughter."

Anthony Peake just released a book arguing that certain mental conditions from autism to alzheimer's disrupt the psychic censor and give individuals access to cosmic consciousness.

Since we're anonymous on here, we can pressure test our ideas and memes constantly to see what comes out on top. Once we've settled that we often sperg about it for ages.

Even if we don't agree on a lot of things, that's still a LOT of energy flowing around while we take potshots at each other.

All that matters is that a group of people focus intensely over the same idea, so what cannot achieve with synchronicity we do with sheer numbers.

There was an interesting link that showed how a group of Indian yogis had been invited over to the US and medidate for peace. During those weeks it was actually observed that a large % of crime rates went down. Sadly no link so cannot prove it. Maybe someone else has it.

Memes unite us.

That is what we do here
Sounds like bullshit Soviet subversion to me. I don't think anyone can prove that.

In this video it also shows how the random 1-100 numbers graph began to change from a 50/50 chaotic state to a more "orderly" one for two days straight after the 9/11 attack.

Well if you are over 10 years old and still believe in magic odds are you have some kind of mental disability

Technically the more we believe in meme magic the more powerful it becomes.

clearly a "shill" then

It's closer to probability manipulation than actual magic.

Alright how do you explain all the synchronicities? How do you explain the bane crashes, a common expression for laughter being the name of an egyptian god that shares a lot of our values and is said to be worshipped in fucking eight-town, how do you explain all those coincidences with Keks and frogs which suddenly started appearing every-fucking-where?
I'd love to say that everyone's just being retarded but this has been one statistical impossibility after the next, after the next, after the next, and at this point considering something supernatural might not be as insane as it sounds.

Must be magic

As shown in evidence #13, , the odds of the Les Baines plane crash coincidences are 10^-627.
627 decimal zeroes.

We should have regular threads where we meme on specific themes (like chants). OC only.

Themes like:
- Reconquering Constantinople
- Winning the European Race War
- Restoring White America
- Wall Street Collapse

etc…

Several videos have not been included in the repertoire. This post is almost sickening to how real it is.

bump

You have been visited by the shill who promotes white identity.
Please Holla Forums do your part and have more white babies. Even if it's with some bernie loving liberal cunt. Meet her parents and find out if there's any mud in her blood. Then have children. Even if it doesn't work out and you're stuck paying child support, IT'S WORTH IT! You are helping the white race!
I have 2 beautiful white children with their mother's eyes (Bluer than the sky) and I can't express the happiness I feel when I wake up to my white children's smiles.
Please Holla Forums do your part.
Polite sage for off topic spam!

Yes, it's just a coincidence go- err I Mena guys! What you should really do is go back to your local cucked Latino filled church and pay respects to Pope Francis.

Who are you quoting?

Considering the nature of memes if only there was the will of one or more good artists such meme conventions would be possible and far more effective than what we could probably imagine.

I wanna know how their kids came out white

Larry Riley's acting career was about as sucessful as Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign:

I wonder will Hillary's ashes be spread on the beach in Malibu?

Hillary Clinton was attended by a small select
group of friends

ie there was no one there

let me ask this:

if meme magic could be explained, would you really want to know how it works? or, like learning the method of a magic trick, will the excitement depart your mind upon realizing the simple secret?

HOL UP

Hillary shitting herself is no longer a possibility. It is a certianity.

I am convinced that all the repeating
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
Is what provided us with Spillary spewing green frogs and collapsing on camera. The timing was just to dead on.

It's exactly how it works. During the debate thread, if we begin chanting and especially create hilarious OC the sarcasm will keep us focused enough to increase the chances of it happening. Increase the chances, that's the keyword.

A song released in 1986 has P.E.P.E and lyrics about how the reality is changing. Absolute proof meme magic exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

From the other thread, you can hear 'Kek' and 'Shadilay' from this Fox News feed 5 days before Shadilay was actually discovered.

Yeah but that's different to indian "yogis".

Have you forgotten where we are?

How's this for meme magic: people really do become wizards at 30 if they're virgins.

That's really the only possible explanation here, I think, and why our foes whom are largely from promiscuous groups can't pull off the same feats.

jokes aside, Hillary has a legion of spies lurking in the internet during debates, so it actually could have some impact, idk what, but something could happen

Because its amazing what can be accomplished if you don't waste time chasing pussy. Tesla for example. You have more time to educate yourself and focus on the real problems of the world rather than chasing Stacey or appeasing the Stacey that you have. Either process is very time consuming.

Judging by how memes cannot be forced, we can deduce the answer be 'yes'. Look at Adolfo Spurdolano here. It might be correct to assume that the meme must be inherently funny otherwise it won't be able to keep the observer's attention and generate 'meme energy' from his smugness or sarcasm.

More wizards.

Only the strong survive.

And yet it still lasts.

It was really fun to make him up.

Please quit spreading disinfo by confusing Heqet's idol to be Kek's over and over again, user. Heqet is a fertility goddess that could help with white birthrates, it would only be beneficial to give her credit where credit is due. If you're going to claim Heqet is Kek's female counterpart in the Ogdoad, she's not. All females in the Ogdoad are snakes, and Kek's counterpart is named Kauket.

Scott adams has predicted that Hillary will be drugged and propped up into maximum presentable form for the debates and won't have any issues for those few hours. However, he has been only mostly correct on a lot of his predictions because he is only purple pilled and is missing parts of the picture.

But I suspect that they will be doing a lot to insure she has no issues during the debate. Remember the first presidential forum with Trump/Hillary with Matt Maher? We had established a couple days prior that we could make Hillary choke on command, but I participated on the attempt on her during the forum. We tried, but physically she was fine, although she did have a terrible performance so maybe it had unintended success.

However, shortly after that event was when she collapsed on September 11th. My guess is that whatever they did to shield her couldn't protect her from the long term consequences of our intense focus. Maybe she nearly died shortly after the forum event which caused her to be so weakened on 9/11, or maybe she kept having recurring coughing fits semi-delayed by whatever counter shit they were pulling.

The point of this isn't to discourage, quite the contrary.

We need to not only meme her coughing fit pants of shit and agitate her throat during the debates, but we need to also meme her defenses being obliterated by KEK and our meme magic. Whatever drugs, whatever technology (including earpieces), whatever dark blood/Jew/other magic they use to protect her, we need to meme it all bing blown the fuck out.

I'm thinking like an image of Hillary behind glass with a smug pepe who is sticking through a cracked hole in the glass having just been launched out of a cannon. If anybody else beats me to making it or comes up with anything along similar lines to meme her defenses away, so much the better. More and danker memes = weaker defenses for her.

The Clinton Foundation scammed AIDS charities by distributing watered-down drugs (>>7559965). It would be poetic justice for her to spectacularly fail in public at a crucial moment, due to her own drug dosage being accidentally watered-down.

The genius of this post might have the cracked solution. We've got to try it, by the will of Kek.

wtf i love hillary now

Holla Forums wrote this coughing fit song, and it has helped a lot in memetic warfare
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

Hillary is the best candidate for anti-nigger relations. She has their worst interest in mind.

Trump is just gonna put them to work so we can still have cheap shit while he embargoes china and mexico.

kek is not a shitty s4s meme, it is a hangover from when World of Warcraft was popular. When a horde member types "lol" which was popular to use at the time, it would be expressed as "kek" to alliance members. As only members from the same faction actually see what you type in english, where as the opposing faction sees a "foreign" language.

kek dates back to 2004, and it's occasional usage outside of WoW, probably to 2005 or 2006. Long before s4s existed.

Stay frosty. Kek is the god of chaos, it is only natural that there be misinformation and confusion surrounding him.

More over, the Egyptian understanding of gods was very complex and intricate. The ba is the manifestation of a deities power. The ka is the manifestation of a deities image. These components can overlap, with multiple gods sharing a single ka, such as heqet and kek, or a single god having multiple kas or bas.

Personally, because of the esoteric nature of our new religion, I believe we should continue to propagate the notion that the image of heqet is that of kek, because on the one hand it may not be entirely untrue, and on the other hand, those of us who know more will have greater meme magic due to our greater understanding.

According to Egyptian mythology, there is power in knowing the name of a god. There is also even greater power in knowing the secret name of a god. What this means for us, I'm not sure. Do we already know the true name of kek without realizing it, which has granted us greater power with him, or has he been partnering with us just because of mutual my shared interests? Either way, this is an open discussion place and therefore it could be dangerous to try and discover keks secret name here. We wouldn't want (((anyone))) else getting any influence over kek, although being a god of chaos he may not be susceptible to such Jewry.

Guys, that film was called Bruce Bigalow: American Gigolo, right? Not Deuce Bigalow?

This is a perfect example of why we can't allow ourselves to fall victim to our own anger. Niggers deserve all the suffering they've had and worse, but not at the expense of whites.

Communism pretends to seek equality, but it only ever does so by dragging everybody down to the lowest common denominator (aside from the (((ruling class)))). We are no better off if we pick an evil option for ourselves just to watch some niggers suffer alongside us.

But yet the form of chaos that most here seek is one based on causing chaos through the spread of truth. It is by tarnishing that truth with intentional disinfo that the chaos you seek is weakened. Accept the two of them for who they are, user.

(1)
No it wasn't, fuck off. This isn't a Berenstein thread anyways.

Oh I accept them both, and I suggest we all seek to understand them both deeper, as they are SEPERATE from each other as well as how they may possibly be unified together.

Truth is good and essential to our work, but obfuscation and disinfo are not antithetical to our work. The Jew propaganda is weak, propped up only by their mass media control, because it is based on lies. Ours is strong because it is based on truth. Therefore any lie we tell will only cause that meme to be weak, while the true memes remain strong.

But the nature of gods isn't always a binary true/false. There is likely a reason why the heqet statue meme has remained strong, as it has not been forced. If true memes are stronger than false/forced memes, then there is likely some truth in that meme, likely as per the ka I mentioned previously.

Either way, if it's a little confusing and obscure, that's beneficial to our work. As long as we here understand that kek and heqet are different (as well as the same maybe), then we have more power than those who don't understand as well.

fuck no, the kybalion is book that sums up the initiates prior knowledge and can only be truly understood by someone with prior knowledge and understanding.The true purpose of the book is only revealed to you at the time of your life where you're ready for it. Your first book to go would be "Secret teachings of all ages" and go on from there, just try to keep away from satanist shit, especially crowley. Satanist literature is disinfo

AND it already sounds like vaporwave!

WATER DOWN
THE BANISH CROWN
STAINING BROWN
THE CHIFFON GOWN
BRINGING DOWN
THE INNER CLOWN
SLOWLY DROWN
WITH A FROWN
ILL IN NOUN
DIE IN TOWN

Okay guys let me explain the significance of 4chan/Holla Forums.

there are 4 elements, 4 times of the year, 4 symbols on the tarot (cups etc). YHWH has 4 letters, which stand for the 4 Elements. If you combine the 4 elements you get the whole, which is god. Eather is the fifth element which combines the 4 and makes the whole examples of this: The pentagram, the pyramid (4 irrational corners controlled by 1 rational top), the human body (4 limbs and the head which makes the human)- which is why the bible says man is made in gods IMAGE.Look at your hand, 4 fingers and a thumb with the thumb being the most important (but not a finger!).
The interesting thing about 8 chan is first, you can read it as "eight" chan or the actual name infinitechan. Our reality (the material world) is the product of the mind of an infinite being- god. We with our temporal minds are at home in the material world, but our souls are a part of god, we're infinite beings in a temporal universe , a temporal body. But through our souls we have power over our reality, (made in gods image), which explains the power of intention and meme magic.
If you read it as "eight", it also has significance, in the occult there is a principle called duality (above and below, man and woman, night and day etc, positive and negative poles of a magnet). The 4 elements have two sides to themselves, like everything that exists. If you combine these you get 8, the number of the ogdoad (which is why kek has a female counterpart) You have to understand, the "gods" of the ogdoad are not gods, but phenomena in nature and part of the nature of "the all"=God and the universe (Our reality is a mirror image of God). Ancient philosophers used to convey their messages in symbols (A picture says more than a thousand words), but after enough time and enough corruption of the teachings, people started worshipping the symbol, instead of understanding the message behind the symbol.

I'd like to know more.

After I learned the first three numbers I was given to understand the Great Law of Four–the alpha and omega of all.

I saw the Emperor on a lofty stone throne, ornamented by four rams' heads. On his forehead shone a golden helmet. His white beard fell over a purple mantle. In one hand he held a sphere, the symbol of his possession, and in the other, a sceptre in the form of an Egyptian cross–the sign of his power over birth.

"I am The Great Law," the Emperor said. "I am the name of God. The four letters of his name are in me and I am in all.

"I am in the four principles. I am in the four elements. I am in the four seasons. I am in the four cardinal points. I am in the four signs of the Tarot.

"I am the beginning; I am action; I am completion; I am the result.

"For him who knows how to see me there are no mysteries on earth.

"I am the great Pentacle.

p. 33

"As the earth encloses in itself fire, water and air; as the fourth letter of the Name encloses in itself the first three and becomes itself the first, so my sceptre encloses the complete triangle and bears in itself the seed of a new triangle.

"I am the Logos in the full aspect and the beginning of a new Logos."

And while the Emperor spoke, his helmet shone brighter and brighter, and his golden armour gleamed beneath his mantle. I could not bear his glory and I lowered my eyes.

When I tried to lift them again a vivid light of radiant fire was before me, and I prostrated myself and made obeisance to the Fiery Word.

Can you tell me when exactly? The video is 55 minutes long

8 is also the number of chakras, the 8th being the transcendent point above the head.

We should really be meming the male part of kek.

Thats really what the as above so below means. On earth as it is in heaven. As things shift in the higher dimensions, it causes chain reactions down to the 3rd dimension, like clock gears.

Also, its why every is obsessed with astrology. The planets are a bellwether of what is happening "in heaven."

In the very same quote from the post you quoted. Minute 6:30 for a brief explanation of the graph. 10:00 for the actual results.

Very important, the male aspect is the positive aspect of the universe. Sex is just the material manifestation of the universal law of duality, if you combine male with female you get creation. The ogdoad is a symbolic representation of Creation (God is known as the great Creator, and now you know why)

The things you want come with those you don't as is with chaos

The female aspect is basically what the communists manifested as well as Islam, that is why the left and Islam get along, and France as well.

They are all female mother moon based mythologies.

The moon or sickle on the flags are the moon, which is the female or world. The star is the "spirit." So those flags are literal "mother moon war god spirit." They are war flags.

In other words, it's god's blueprint of his own creation, which is why the "Gods" in the ogdoad have such significant power, they're phenomena occurring in nature, that keep the wheel of life and our reality spinning.

Wow I suck.
Thanks

Exactly, Moon is the female/negative/left aspect, which is manifested in the cycle of night and day. Through death comes life, and through life comes death. We're all small gears in the yuge wheel that is creation.

check dat post time niggas

This superstition of yours is poison of our political oriented community, just like Hitler's occultists were poison of his supporters.

I don't even think i can help you fix this, but all you involved in kek bullshit should understand all your fucking meme magic threads are just superstitious bullshit that turn your look away from the things that really matter.

Fuck, the only good thing that came out from all this kek bullshit was the fact that we made Shillary look crazy. Lets not become crazy ourselves. Holla Forums is great place for news and political discussions, but /x/ tier bullshit is just plain parasite of our community. Even content we make is not oriented on political message anymore, as much as its about frog superstition bullshit.

you need to study more bro, anyone who is anything is into this shit.

Where do you think Newton or Einstein got all their ideas?

You do know that everytime the pendulum shifted back to the positive side it was through the rediscovering of ancient occult truth as in the ever asked yourself why it's called the renaissance? Look this picture, and now look at these posts

Why don't you try read the thread? Meme magic has already been put under strict scientific scrutiny and according to there is a 1,672 x 10^-627 chance that the Les Baines plane crash happened.

Try watching the very first video in fact. You seem a reasonable user.

This shit is fucking scray.
Anyone else feel uneasy?

by the way all this "occult" bullshit just boils down to straight math anyway. The occult ideas are just old ways to explain it to normies because you can only have so many 180 IQ people.

Yes, fellow anons, trust the (((scientific consensus))). You're just acting crazy.

There is a reason many top physicists find God at the pinnacle of their career. You see its all connected and come to the conclusion it can't be random.

Interesting that kek comes to us at this time, as kek is a god of darkness but who is the bringer of light.

Kek is literally helping to bring us out of the darkness of Communism/Leftism/Marxism/Islam/Jews and into the light of white peoples future and destiny, bringing about the dawn, or Don(ald Trump), the fair haired leader of our people.

This.

Interestingly, "magic" in the Egyptian understanding was thought to be a natural component of the world. Magic was merely a means of affecting something through indirect means. Technically speaking, something like the internet itself, or remote controlled devices, would probably fall into the literal definition of magic for them.

Anything that is real can be studied and understood and falsifiably verified. The only stumbling block is that some things are more difficult to study and pin down because observation and intent can change the outcome.

I was an atheist before all this meme magic stuff. Not the faggy leftist kind who is just mad at god, but the kind who is interested in knowledge and understanding things who just couldn't justify a belief in the super natural. Well I still don't believe in the super natural, but I now have been convinced that there is more to the world than I was led to believe and that "magic" is a very real and natural part of it all.

Brother, this is known. You know who coined the term philosopher? Pythagoras, and Pythagoras most important lesson? Numerology.
Ok let me expalain it like this, let's say you're CJ from San Andreas, you live your life as always, some day someone comes to you and tells you your whole reality is on a small flash disk and actually consists of numbers and codes through which you have been programmed. You'd say he's crazy right? But now imagine, CJ is your material body, the guy sitting in front of the TV screen is your infinite soul, the guy who told you that is a philosopher or prophet that brought knowledge of the divine plane on the material plane that you dwell in. And the programmer of the videogame that is called reality is God

look into spiritualism and how consciousness ties into it

If anything, that's *more* convincing than even the double slit, because then some fedora jackass can't go, "Well, that's not real science, you shitlord." The results directly imply that information alters itself retroactively outside of time, based on selective observation.

'What the bleep do we know?' is utter bollocks. Electrons do not choose.

Very good, I must say I'm very impressed brothers. A lot of you anons are very knowledgeable on the subject, and are able to connect the dots and see the bigger picture. Maybe that's exactly why fate has brought us all here, the sunwheel magicians chosen to start a new cycle, to swing back the pendulum

What the quantum eraser really proves is that there's no such thing as an individual particle, just systems. Somewhere on ribbonfarm.com there's an excellent teardown of the slit experiments that doesn't revolve around consciousness or observation.

Still totally believe in magic though. Supernatural is a word that might be begging the question, but it's obvious the scope of human perception is profoundly limited, and the most sensitive scientific instrument we'll ever know is out own brains.

What do you mean by systems?

The trouble with what the CIA came up with when they were studying this shit is that magic is something humans do. It's not a natural law that lends itself to machine manipulation. There's a good baseball analogy - some at bats Babe Ruth struck out, sometimes he got a base hit, sometimes he got a homerun. You can't calculate in advance what his next hit will be, there's impossible variables when dealing with a human animal.

I think the general conclusion was that psychic powers were real, but too unreliable to weaponize. But here we can use a less rigorous set of standards.

Of course if Hillary shits herself at the debate….

When considering the double slit experiment you can't think of just the individual photons, but every particle in the entire apparatus, and probably the entire universe. The whole thing moves in tandem.

It's inferred there's probably forces connecting or acting on particles we don't understand yet or aren't able to pinpoint in these kinds of experiments.

Same kind of idea with dark matter or dark energy. It's imperceptible with current tools.

Kind of daunting when you think about it. Where do you begin in creating a tool to measure something that violates your fundamental understanding of the way all other tools work?

This phenomenon is also called "The web of life", the theory that everything that exists is connected in some way

Yes, Indra's Net as well.

Web of Wyrd too, praise kek brothers

yes, time does not actually exist. its only a mental state

And I heard the voice of the Devil: "I am Evil", he said, "at least so far as Evil can exist in this best of worlds. In order to see me, one must be able to see unfairly, incorrectly and narrowly. I close the triangle, the other two sides of which are Death and Time. In order to quit this triangle it is necessary to see that it does not exist.

"But how to do this is not for me to tell. For I am the Evil which men say is the cause of all evil and which they invented as an excuse for all the evil that they do.

"They call me the Prince of Falsehood, and truly I am the prince of lies, because I am the most monstrous production of human lies".

like how clock gears work, one moves and that moves a whole system of gears, but you may only see the one gear moving.

You forgot one o the most ancient memes OP, stereotypes, as old as humanity, as true as they are old

We should make our magic even more powerful with Tulpa sigil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
This sigil enhances the intensity of magic's manifestation. Combined with Kek, who knows what might happen?

keeping with the ancient memes I was re visiting the roman shitposting site and foind the roma amor thing

R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R

Did we ever found a deeper meaning or was it just random shitposting?
Seems Kind of relevant now
ROMA-Rome
OLIM-no clue
MILO-kikefaggot
AMOR-love

This is now Kek Priest with sigil on his rope, enhancing his abilities of Kek manifestation

Praise Kek

FUCK NO YOU RETARD
TULPAS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND EVERYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH IT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS
Sigils are also only used for material (satanic) magic instead of intentional (natural) magic as in using the collective conciussness

fuck off faggot and stop trying to corrupt our magic with your bullshit

please elaborate

What the fuck, man.

Okay I get it, ill keep tulpas out clearly I didnt know what I was doing I will also delete my files on it.

1. question. Are you OP?

No why?

Idk, you just seemed like an expert on magic

is sigil magick as shown in ?

is sigil magick ok to use*

This faggotry makes me sick.

Most forms of magic can be misused–often horribly–but always we pull back from the opening doors.

Why? What are you so afraid of?

Seems like powerful stuff, physical manifestation of Kek assassinating Hillary?

If you have to ask a question to know, then you're not ready son.

This is the Hall of Wisdom. No one can reveal it, no one can hide it. Like a flower it must grow and bloom in thy soul. If thou wouldst plant the seed of this flower in thy soul–learn to discern the real from the false. Listen only to the Voice that is soundless… Look only on that which is invisible, and remember that in thee thyself, is the Temple and the gate to it, and the mystery, and the initiation."

Every kind of magic that needs tools to work, like rituals or sigils is black magic, because it can only imitate true magic and is only used for personal gain. For true magic, you don't need sigils, or sacrifices or rituals, true magic is within yourself.
"For him who knows how to see me there are no mysteries on earth. I am the great Pentacle."
You might not understand what I'm trying to tell you at this moment, but some day you might look back and understand how the truth was always right in front of your eyes.

"What has he in the bag?" I inquired, not knowing why I asked. And after a long silence the voice replied: "The four magic symbols, the sceptre, the cup, the sword and the pentacle. The fool always carries them, although he has long since forgotten what they mean. Nevertheless they belong to him, even though he does not know their use. The symbols have not lost their power, they retain it in themselves."

So do I get rid of my dried lizards or not?

Fucking THIS. It's the intention, the concentration of pure will that makes things come into reality.

gas yourself

Is pepe not a sigil like then? A symbol, a tool? Is Kek not pure magic?

almost looks like a figure with mighty fine hair gesturing to himself

Fuck off namefag. Stop trying to corrupt Kek, and lurk more.

Tulpas are powerful Aryan magic. Just because these fucking retards didn't know what they were messing with and made goddamn pony cartoon characters out of them doesn't mean we shouldn't explore the phenomena.

Dried lizards, dream catchers all of it, into the trashbin, associating material with the power of god and his will is black magic. Nothing material has magic power, the only true magic is within your soul, because our soul is infinite, like god. And like god the creator, man can also create using only his will and intention.

No, it is pure corruption and will only bite us in the ass in the end. Also
You sound like a shill

Can we meme Hitler winning the war? Or better yet, just meme the very first instance of jew exile into complete jew genocide, so we sidestep millennia of kikery altogether

They were mainly used by Buddhists, then an english woman brought the concept to the west.

Pepe is the symbol of our collective will, symbols say more than a thousand words, and the image of pepe is but as soon as you start worshipping/sacrificing something to said symbol. The difference between pepe and a sigil is that sigils are used for personal gain, which is negative and created by the individual. "Kek" wasn't created by us, but discovered. Because "kek" is just a manifestation of the natural phenomena of "the pendulum swinging back". And by memeing pepe or kek, we're just making this natural phenomena stronger, it is natural and not artificial, like black magic (sigils) is

Short and sweet video about the Global Consciousness Project.

worshipping/sacrificing something to said symbol is bad, because Kek is only a part of the nature of "the all"=God, and shouldn't be seen like a "new god" that is in rivalry with other gods, that's not how it works

Do what you will.

;-)

Thanks for outing yourself as a satanist faggot, how's the ritual buttfucking?

At least I'm an honest liar.

I haven't been able to do it yet, but maybe one day I'll find that special someone, at least before my path to self destruction is finished.

Is this a bot?

I always wondered if you could use this system to send a binary message back in time.

Probably a bot and it's posted in many kinds of threads.

WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Get your head examined.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Here's your (you)

Yeah, your point? Buddha was a high caste Indian. I.E., an Aryan. He's even described as a white dude with blue or green eyes.

See above, then gas yourself.

I am at a loss of words for just how retarded that guy was.

How many times must it be said that YOU DO NOT GIVE SEX ENERGY TO TULPAS, THOUGHTFORMS, EREGORES, DEMONS OR ANY OTHER SPIRITUAL ENTITY.

That is the biggest way to lose control of not only yourself but the entity in question as well. Need I remind everyone here of the /x/ faggot who was happily enslaved and used as little more than a sexual pleasure toy for his thoughtform.im pretty sure he's either a vegetable, dead, or some other form of mindless puppet. He was starting to sound pretty brainwashed/brainless towards the end of that thread

thanks for correcting the record

I think we can, but it's nearly impossible. For one thing, our magic relies on truth, but it's true that Hitler did not win the war. That doesn't mean we can't make it true, it just means that it's more difficult than some of the things we meme.

Further, the more a thing is in the public consciousness, the more difficult I think it will be to meme an alternative. The masses aren't as powerful as us by percentage, but by sheer volume they can be a difficult obstacle when they are rallied together. This was how Hitler was defeated in the first place, the Jews rallied a greater number of weaker wills against the mighty will of the Axis. When you look at it numerically speaking, it's shocking that it was basically a stalemate for so long.

I think we should start at a place where we can believe we can succeed with memeing Hitler into winning the war. Like for example, we could meme that he won the spirit of the war, in the sense that he has risen again within us and the white world awakening to his truth. Down the line, once that has taken more firm root, maybe we can retroactively start erasing the evil the happened between then and now.

The holocaust could be a potentially good vector for this. It didn't happen, but if it did then we wouldn't have nearly as many troubles with the Jews today. If we could turn the lie of the Jew into a truth of the past, who knows what could happen. We'd probably have to completely destroy the power their lie holds first before we could take control of it though…

Well, one could argue they won the war from a scientific, R&D prespective

Yes you most definitively need to

Yes.

But before meme magic became a meme among the autists, the thousands of focused autists never understood that the chans could be weaponized to influence the happenings.

I'm honestly shocked every time one of these threads gets D&Ced. Officially we're all just delusional, autistic LARPers. But obviously, /somebody/ out there thinks this is threatening enough to dick with.

We are threatening enough to get our own dedicated MSM articles, the kikes are fucking terrified of us and have no idea how to counter us at all

I would, but first you'll have to examine this. My post time was 13:01:37. One, three, and one make five. Two from seven to three makes five, and renders seven as five. 555 rendered immediately.

Meanwhile, the current board post count's digit 2 is five, which is not particularly meaningful, except that at this point, in this precise moment in time in which you deny the significance of threefold fives, you posted in the 58th second of that minute with an ID starting with 5.

Now, if one tries to look at just your post time to find another set of fives, combining separately, the numbers render down to 23, which itself renders down to 5. If combined as-is, IE, as 13, 6, and 58, one will arrive at 77, the magic number to the tenth degree and alongside itself, which may be rendered as 14, which is, wouldn't you know, another 5. That's just two, still auspicious, but still not three fives.

Subsequently, you receive a single reply to by with an ID starting with 5, which is astronomical and absurd, forming a second 555. Attending to the previously example of 555 in obvious post time along with these two immediately following examples, that would be 555-555-555, or 45, which is nine. Three threes of fives to form a fourth five and four to form Nine, three being the root magical number born from the seed of One given definition, Four being the occification of that root into gross matter, Five its release into sapient and Logos-given intelligence, and Nine, a sacred number of three threes and of completion.

In a world of metaphysical determinism, secret numbers are king, and the key to defying the rigid fabric of said determinism to make it what one wishes.

Its quite funny how this shit is becoming mainstream, but a few years ago if I talked about alternate dimensions and thoughtforms people would tell me I read too many comic books.

The joys of post-irony. I am an ironic and earnest worshiper of Kek, simultaneously.

Scoot over, low-tier faggot. We KeK and memeticism now

Just admiring my own foresight, user, no need to get rustled over it.

I didn't bother to read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been posted. I doubted the credibility of some of those jankier videos, but this one seems fairly credible.

Meme magic is definitely real.
Has humanity really discovered magic through science? Could we refine this into something more powerful?

So I've been thinking, and I've come to the conclusion that if we're ever to save the white race, we need to get Wojack laid.

You mean you need to get laid, eh buddy?

Damn! My cover's blown!

Holy shit, this must be fake.

To try to keep a long story short an user posted on /fringe/ about a thoughtform or tulpa he had created. He later explains how he started to have sex with her and giving her more and more energy over time, and she got stronger and he was begining to feel powerless. Everyone was trying to convince him to stop feeding her, called him an idiot, or repeated the advice I just did. He didn't stop however, and it turns out she was into giantess and wanted to use him as a dildo. Needless to say many were disgusted/horrified and a couple wizards suggested she may be an outside entity rather than his own creation. A little while later he began going off about how she was some kind of deity or some such and spouting nonsense about truth and lightthe usual stuff brainwashed/dead cultists spout off after that I never looked in that thread again.

I should note I couldn't find the thread so I'm recalling this from memory. But yeah, that is why you DO NOT FEED OUTSIDE ENTITIES SEXUAL ENERGY

Play magic games, win magic prizes. Not everybody can or will come out of this entirely sane, but that's okay, it allows us to smite our enemies with a weapon they can't dodge without giving into a certain level. Of insanity themselves.

For whatever it's worth, I've known people who have maintained healthy relationships with tulpas for many many years.

I know. And I'm not saying people should be scared of making tulpas or that they shouldn't. But for goodness sake have some common sense!

Any links / stories of these 'people who maintained healthy relationships with tulpas for many many years' ?

My nigga.

A personal friend of mine irl for instance. Not a very good story I suppose. But he also puts in effort to keep the tulpa in check, and has to frequently engage in boundary hygiene.

Actually kinda interested, not to go off topic but can you tell us more?

He's got a fox spirit tulpa that follows him around, picks friend's pockets for a gag, hides stuff from him sometimes. He's had it for significantly longer than I've known him, and he projects it backwards into his early life the same sort of way that we've incorporated the Kek mythos into the ancient Egyptian Ogdoad. To the best of my knowledge, the spirit is harmless, as long as he gives it frequent corrective attention.

Right. You need to keep it in check. What's boundary hygiene?

Deliberate correction for bad behavior, like, establishing good boundaries in a relationship and maintaining them.

I was hesitant to post this because I can't comprehend the impossibility of this occurring. It happened a week ago.

Can someone check my work, the professor said it was correct. I mean I didn't believe in meme magic, I don't know how this happened, was it because of posting on Holla Forums because since it was based on your weight only if you weigh 180lbs would this be the case. I've sort of freaked out over this.

I now feel the need to climb 1488 meters vertically.

What so like training a dog to not shit on the floor?

Beautiful thread and excellent timing. We need to be prepared for the debates, there's gonna be 9/11 levels of memetic disturbance in the random numbers pattern. Meme magic will be at its peak and the kikes in the know will take advantage of it, like every time they conjure up a huge scandal.

This time it'll be different. We're literally gonna engage in a psychic war. Be prepared, can't wait.

Its a secret sign from Hitler user.

You can put it that way.

So do you have one of these imaginary friend tulpas?

My staff is ready.

No, I've never really seen a want/need for developing a personal tulpa. I guess they're good for mitigating loneliness, but I'm the kind of person that can invent ways to occupy myself. I don't think they're inherently harmful, but anyone who messes with that stuff should have solid mental discipline.

Remember folks,
Coughing fit
Pants of shit

what the fuck is going on

(checked)
You did it buddy. The debates are Sunday, tune in for a shit show.

The voice of the almighty echoes through repeating digits.

Digits checked, Hillary rekt.

Nice trips, but the debate is Monday

This, unless we accidentally meme it to Sunday. Stay vigilant.

Maybe for you.

Thanks OP

Wtf is this comic sans hand holding conversion giving easy fucking bullshit

what are you in 6th grade?

This is some bruddy good bread so far fam, quite enjoyable. It's amazing to watch and see just how aligned our consciousnesses can be at times as observed through the intricacies of shitposting. I love you guys. This guy gets it, I was wondering when someone was going to bring the quantum world into this discussion beyond just the double slit. hurr durr quantum shit bro we're wizards haha hurr praise kek duh I've been pondering/thinking about creating a thread dedicated to the actual logic of meme magic, just haven't dedicated the time to compile sources and type everything out and edit. But fuck it, i'm gonna sperge all over this beautiful thread. Get those bibs revved up boys, it's spaghetti time!

WARNING: INCOMING WALL OF TEXT WITH NO SOURCES

So yeah, fuck off, I don't have sources. No fucks given bros, literally all of my books are in storage and I have waaaaaaay too many. Start searching/learning on your own and swallow this beautiful pill yourself. I'm just gonna tell you what it is, not spoon feed it to you faggot.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP ALL YOU FUCKING OLD FAGGOTS!!!! I'm getting really tired of listening to you all bitch about this kek shit and how it's ruined your precious board. Embrace it you retards, you'll be the fucking generals dipshits. The board isn't going to shit not that i'd really know, left the halfchan before pol existed it's just evolving, and for the better. I'm now going to explain the logic of how this meme magic works (imho) and how through kek's worship we're going to save the human species. One day brothers….our progeny will read great tales of how our autistic shitposting changed the course of history forever….no more brakes conductor, no more brakes….we can't stop now…

LOGIC OF MEME MAGIC INCOMING

So, our brains emit energy. It's 2016 and quite literally our thoughts generate “energy”, or electromagnetic waves as we think shit. Pretty fucking cool. Obviously this has been known for quite a while. Master kush ultra and other crazy fucks began pushing, prodding, and exploring these “boundries” of reality in the sixties. Amazing really how much our consciousnesses and the human brain can be manipulated with directed energy at varying wavelengths. So that's point one, our brains emit energy and can be effected by it as well.

Now, a bunch of thought experiments have been done utilizing the “power” of thought/the human mind. A lot of these aren't published in the (((normal))) academia because muh proofs, muh hypotheses Well….that's because they all rely on quantum interactions in our newtonian world, and to most all that's just impossible/cannot be proven….Well…down the rabbit hole we go buds.

OUR THOUGHTS EFFECT THE PHYSICAL WORLD

Some based bros did a neat experiment years ago where they hooked a random number generator up to a projector that would change numbers every like ten seconds or some shit. At the same time they had an algorithim running that analyzed just how randomly these projected numbers were/stayed true to their 50/50 algorithm. (the number set was between like 1 and 1000 or something)

Then they got like a dozen bhuddist monks or qi masters in the room and had them all focus on the projected numbers not being random. i.e. closer to 1 or 1000. This focusing of energy was then able to effect the numbers that became projected. The algorithm analyzing the projected numbers showed

something like a 12 to 22 percent deviation from random. Fucking nuts. Pretty sure this experiment has been replicated a bunch of times with varying setups. These are a pretty big thought experiment, I think there are just too many variables for the herp derp oh look we made some bacteria grow faster then others for those to be trusted/solid. Also – this experiment inherently means thought can change the future.

Ok cool, so our thoughts can effect the real world, so fucking what. Where does it get quantum spooky?

Well, here's the next big thought experiment. A based old retired teacher from Cal-tech or somewhere in cali became interested in these kinds of thought experiments and figured he'd do a few on his own. So his old college gave him a small room to work in and he decided to fuck around. Knowing that our thoughts are emitted and exist within the electromagnetic spectrum; he wondered if they could be recorded and replayed. Being an old e.e. he knew that quartz crystals are very effective at trapping and emitting energy (cause you know…kids used to build radios instead of playing angry birds n shit) and that they can be “tuned” to certain wavelengths by applying various electrical potentials to the crystal.

He then created a device tuned to the frequencies of human thought. This device could not only record thoughts (or energy, whatever) it could play the thought back as well. So he then organized some monks, took a few of these devices a few hours away from his lab to meet with them, and then turned them on and instructed the monks through a few sessions asking them to focus on the idea of a bacteria growing faster and the ph of water changing.

Anyway, he then took these devices back to his small lab, revved them up and let em do their thing. Aaaaand then noticed absolutely nothing. Bacteria all grew at the same rate, ph never changed magically, etc. etc. After several weeks of this shit he became quite dissuaded with thought experiments and gave up, but never actually turned the devices off! The madman kept them running!

So like 3 months after turning them on he starts noticing really weird temperature fluctuations in his tiny little lab. Like +3 degress every half an hour and then -3 degress half an hour later. Quite literally the temperature in his little tiny closet lab started to fluctuate and follow the pattern of a sign wave. This absolutely bewildered him, so he started stuffing as many fans, heaters, and air-conditiong units into the lab as he could trying to change the temperature in the room. Again, the pattern kept following a sign wive completely bewildering him no matter what he did! So he decided to grow some more bacteria, no big groundbreakers there….and he's almost at a loss again before he decides to take a regular old fucking magnet and put it underneath a beaker of water with a ph meter in the beaker. Well guess what, the fucking thing changed one whole point!!!

From like 7 to 6 Wtf!! literally a factor change of 10x. And if he moved the magnet away it would go back to 7. Unbelievable! The only explanation he could come up with for this phenomenon was that somehow the devices he had created and left on had “conditioned” the room. And that after several months somehow passing a magnet underneath a beaker of water he could get the ph change massively. Here's the quantum step, this kind of thing should never be possible in our “newtonian” world. A fucking magnet should never be able to change the fucking ph of water…..

He theorized that somehow the magnet and the “conditioning” of the room allowed for a Bose-Einstein type of state to manifest. This type of state “only” exists when we've cooled a small group of atoms down to nearly absolute zero (i.e. not moving) and instead of jumbling around randomly they all orient (or become polarized, what have you) and begin to move in unison. So instead of a brownian random type of motion or vibrational frequency that all matter normally exists at, all of the atoms acted as one of a whole instead of individuals. At this state there is an absolutely stupid amount of energy (or potential? I'm not a mathfag) compared to when atoms act individually. Hence why both Bose and Einstein predicted that this state of matter would exist many many years before the technology to observe it in the “real i.e. newtonian” world existed.

So….now we're beginning to stack the logic. Our thoughts can effect the world around us, even the future, and can do so in a quantum, or “unexplainable” manner. Some pow pow shit fam.

HOW OUR THOUGHTS EFFECT THE PAST

So…the notion of time is pretty fucked in itself when you delve into all of this physics/quantum/spooky/matrix like shit that our world seems to exist upon….but….now what…..what if I told you that our thoughts could effect the past? Well, guess what, they fucking can!!!!

So another scientist forget his fucking name, seriously I own too many books, probably dozens on the subject of thought experiments alone was intrigued by the basic type of thought experiments first highlighted in this post with the monks and random number generators. But he wanted to do something different and yet see if he could enact the same effect but upon a different medium.

So he used/created some devices that would punch holes into rolls of ticker tape. Now on these rolls of paper there were only 2 variables or 2 states. Either left or right. He then would feed this ticker tape into another machine which would then translate a hole in the tape to a beep in a set of headphones, either to the left or right ear corresponding to where it was punched on the tape. No big deal right?

Well, so he created a bunch of tapes that had a 50/50 distribution of punches in them for left/right. Ran these through a machine that could analyze the tapes and the distribution remained 50/50. Then he took them to some monks and had them listen to the tapes with headphones on and asked them to focus on there being more clicks on only one side. Did this a few times and then re-analyzed the tapes to see if they were still 50/50. Fucking shock!!! they deviated just like the random number projection experiments. Some tapes had as many as 22% more punches on one side versus the other. Crazy shit right? ….well, it gets way weirder.

So he thought of another crazy experiment using the same setup….but changed the parameters a bit. He created 50/50 tapes – analyzed them, checked them out at 50/50, and then he locked them in a safe. Then the dudebro waited 3 months, just fucking left them there. After this time had passed he went back to the same monks, told them that he'd created these tapes and had them locked away, and instead of listening to the tapes and thinking about them being uneven distributions – he just simply asked them to meditate upon the tapes in the safe. They had absolutely zero contact with these tapes. Never saw or listened to them, just thought about them.

Well…guess the fuck what? He then unlocked the safe and analyzed the tapes. They didn't deviate as strongly as the live sessions….but not a single one of them was 50/50 anymore. Did that sink in yet? These fucking monks literally “changed” the past with their minds. These 3-month old tapes which had once had a 50/50 deviation when they were locked away were no more. They changed. The monks had twisted “reality” with their minds.

??? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT ALL MEAN ???

Well, we seem to be shaping the reality we live in fam. If the first thought experiment with the monks shows we can change the future, and the third shows that we can change the past….there is literally nothing we cannot meme. I propose to you that it may not be CERN that has caused the mandala effect, it may be us in all our quantum shitposting.

Seriously, can you prove that the prophecy of Kek and those seemingly crazy and almost unbelievable hieroghlyphs existed 2000 years ago? Or have we memed them into existence in the last few years/decades so that we could then “discover” them and have a validation for worshipping Kek. A…self-fulfilling prophecy if you will?? I mean wtf, how the fuck else do you explain Shaddilay, P.E.P.E., and that beautiful frog holding a magic wand on the album cover! There are no coincidences….we are meme'ing our own reality guys….it's 2016 and we're quite literally meme'ing our own reality….

So boys, if you're not already onboard the Kek train then it's time to get a ticket and join the rest of us. I know it may have just seemed stupid and silly in the beginning…..but there is an actual logic of “reality” at work here, and we're weaving the strands together. You can no longer further deny that our shitposting is changing the world….because it does….it changes the future….it changes the present….and it changes the past.

We can meme anything boys, anything! Just remember faggots…. you cannot force the memes – you have to let them flow. The power we have is enacted through us all being on the same page here, thinking the same thoughts, wishing the same dreams, laughing the same laughs. Do not let any individual faggot think he speaks for Kek alone, cast aside any who thinks he may prescribe principals to follow. You all know he speaks to us through gets alone right now…. and this is just the beginning.

I know that over a decade ago when I began shitposting with my brother anons not a single one of us thought anything would come of it….in fact quite the opposite! How many countless times over the years in those introspective moments where self-hate dominated so cruelly had we questioned just how someone so smart could be wasting their life away shitposting…..Well…it was for naught my friend, it was for naught. This new age is ours and we shall create it together.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

It's not a bad write-up, but the truth is, the truth is what CAN'T be explained, not what can.

Imageboards are pre-rational. That is why they can control the memes and summon Kek. Kek is chaos, before order and reason has been placed on the world.

Infinite universe does not imply all-possibility.

We are engaged in spiritual warfare here, son. They cast their spells, their incantations. We have our own. We can win, however, because they are not aware that there is a lord of chaos. He will feed off of them casually, and shit away their remains.

Thanks man. And yeah, absolutely, very well put.

I think this is a big part of why (((they))) are so afraid of us. They rule the world and yet cannot seem to understand or explain our powers.

I don't really think I'll ever understand the quantum maths….nor will any human being ever be able to actually "comprehend" what the "truth" really is….reality, whatever.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there is an "established" pattern showing that our thoughts can actually alter the past, present, and future.

No doubt, in fact I think none of this could have been possible without our anonymity. That slight bit is the original chaos that bonded us.

Chaos is the well through which we draw and drink our power….and through our chaos we have created order. Order in the form of memes and thoughts that have effected a frigging election for kek's sake!

Don't slow this train down now Ozzy….

Then i wonder how the fuck Scientologists haven't achieved anything worthy. Must be some memetic magic they got going on.
Is their belief basically just paying lip service?

Did we retroactively make her shit herself?

It's a shoop, but the next one won't be.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

We need to change history so that Germany won WW2.

hmmm….good point, hadn't really thought about that. But what if you think about that multi-billion dollar landing base they built out in the desert somewhere?? I think that's worthy of some note…I mean shit, just the man hours and money to create that monstrosity…. It may not be "worthy" in our opinions, but somehow they've changed the world we all live in.

Might not be for the betterment of mankind, but it's something. I mean, look at (((them))). Their whole deal is we're just animals….and they've pretty much enslaved the world right? Christianity and Islam are just as cuck'd and fucked too….yet they play a large roll in our "reality".

I guess….our memes are just the dankest! And the new meme for the ages (Kek) will be the only one that isn't built upon the selfish desires and thoughts of an individual. We create collectively yo.

At the final hour, when all hope looks like it's lost, Hitler will receive a massive supernatural boost from an unknown source (us, and Kek) that will enable him to overpower the forces against him.

I've kind of thought about this before. Not in the sense of a German victory (wasn't redpilled far enough yet) But in the sense of collectively trying to change the past.

When I first started reading about all of these weird though experiments and realized the past could be manipulated I thought of writing an intertwined book with two points and two story lines. Basically the story of Tesla and how he got fucked over and all of the thought experiments with quantum stuff as well.

Conclusion of the book is basically: Everyone that reads this book is now aware of Tesla and how powerful our thoughts can be. So please now go about living your daily life believing with the utmost faith that Tesla didn't get fucked over, that he was embraced as the greatest inventor of all time and exalted as a god, that wireless electricity became a thing, that we skipped the fossil age with all of it's bullshit wars and are already exploring the stars. Figured "Tomorrow Today" would have been a good working title.

haha right? Honestly what I think is highly ironic is that all of these assblasted neoliberals and marxists calling Trump literally Hitler are on some small quantum scale meme'ing this into existance….lol (imho ofc)

At this point the word "Hitler", to us anyway, is just a word that connotes nationalism and pride in our white race. It's a meme in itself, just a fucking word, like "God". So even if Hitler, Hitler, Adolf himself re-incarnated Hitler never actually rises again in the sense of what was his own unique consciousness in the kind of re-incarnation pooskin sort of belief…..so the fuck what, he lives on inside all of us. Trump may not literally be hitler, but the more we and everyone else thinks of him as such the more he shall embody the ideas that have come to represent that word.

they don't have the secret fire

kek also has a secret name, that on one but he may call himself, and that name is

David, Duke
: ^>

Germany did win WW2 and refugees are not being allowed in, what are you talking about?

Revelation 16:13

13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like FROGS, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14THESE ARE DEMONIC SPIRITS that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

holy shit dude.

You pol/acks got mad at the Satanists for posting earlier but they were literally trying to tell you meme magic is real and that they've been doing it for 30+ years. I think they were supporting you. Satanic rituals are done with an altar of naked women. (/b) and it's literally done for fun (the lulz)

Get ready for the primaries, we're gonna seer some serious shit.

If you look at history it's the other way around. We discovered science through magic.

Because of their arrogance. Their ego is their god. They're pouring all their energy into their own praise and worship. We are but humble, anonymous wizards.

Bump for good thread, heavy sliding happening.

I think I figured out why our meme magic is so powerful.

I just bust a gut laughing at an old jeb webm, and it got me thinking about how everything seems to be going our way in the election.

For those who don't know:

In sigil magick, you charge a sigil with energy.

Many people use sexual energy to charge the sigil, and the moment of ego loss allows the symbol to impress itself on the subconscious.

When we watch for example the Trump debate webms, some of which are laugh out loud funny, we impress the images and ideas/ memes, via the laughter.

Instead of sexual energy to charge the sigil/ meme, like a bedroom wizard, it is the energy of laughter/ humour that we are using, and it is apparently VERY effective.

Same thing with memes in general.

If something generates a REAL gut splitting, laugh out loud moment, you have the same loss of ego and energy release as an orgasm that can be used for magic, but FAR more often, and by more people.

THIS is why it seems like the tide is turning, laughter combined with memes is POWERFUL MAGIC, perhaps even more powerful than the sacrificing/ bloodletting demon summoning type.

Daily reminder that mainstream theories on quantum mechanics are a crock of Jewish shit made to install fuzzy-logic into the goyim.

All those easy-to-digest le-i-love-science videos which no one really understands in the first place are made to brainwash you. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

How do the various cells that go to form the brain of a growing fetus know what to do or where to go?
They seem to be following a plan.
What if we anons are like those brain cells following some plan?
A divine plan?
All I can say is that reality is so fucking weird whether you believe in magic or not and if all this going on right now is God's plan, then praise him with all praise
The Absolute Madman!

the reason it works is because we are connected to each other through what we post but we dont see the effect it has on the world moment by moment we see the final picture. just like how its in the experiment watching and not watching gives different results. we embody irrelevancies and connection at the same time thanks to our connection to volk and distaste for shills.

It's a cool video but the conclusions he reaches are fucking retarded.

However, he basically proves that reality is memes, information in the mind of God.
Nothing new under the sun, Hermes Trismegisus knew that thousands of years ago.

:-)

I seriously cannot be the only one seeing a happy merchant in that fucking image.

Spread those memes lads.

Video summary: random number generator gets affected by people concentrating on it and "willing" it to generate more 0s

Conclusion: HOLY FUCK MEME MAGIC IS REAL

IT'S ALL ABOUT INTENT
IT'S ALL ABOUT BELIEF

… Isn't that the same shape as the fucking EM Drive?

Bumping for visibility in preparation for tomorrow's debates. The more people belive in meme magic the stronger it is. Remember to browse the dump in the first 10 posts at the very least.

Bumping this, the more people believe in meme magic the stronger it is.

no it doesn't, if consciousness can alter the way particles behave, why can't physicist decide how electrons are going to behave, either as particles or as waves

kill yourself OP

bump

8ch.net/fringe/library.html

It's called brooding and suppressed emotions building up for YEARS and it's also part of the pendulum swing, the Law of Rhythm (Hermetic Axiom )

Emotions = cause of all things

Why does man act? Because of his emotions/desire. Man is the microcosm; and everything within him reflects the macrocosm (Principle of Correspondence, Hermetic Axiom 2).

Simply put; our time is coming. Whatever is suppressed too long like this must find manifestation again at some point. The feels we feel are very intense. The mundane, bluepilled masses feel but little; they are like zombies just going through life with no higher ideals. High ideals bring down archetypal energies into a man and bring about his evolution. We are striving towards God; and so it is that we must ultimately win, for (true) progress is the Law.

The cycle continues. Our latent powers are greater than ever before, the sacrifice of Adolf Hitler is not forgotten, National Socialism will rise.

Law of Rhythm is Hermetic Axiom 5 fuck.

No. It's a double spiral like DNA. Memes were described by Dawkins himself as genes of the soul.

DROWN THE BROWN BASED POSEIDON!

Fuck you and fuck your cautionary tales.

Want to save the White race or not?

You don't understand. They are useful for FAR more than just functioning as companions. They can be teachers, messengers, processors of information, servants of your will, guardians, alerting you to dangers, always scanning probable futures and events arising in the akasha, etc.

Any wise man ought to have a couple of tulpas for these various functions.