Can we get a death thread going? Is there anyone else as fascinated by the cessation of consciousness postmortem as me...

Can we get a death thread going? Is there anyone else as fascinated by the cessation of consciousness postmortem as me? Just like before you were in utero, you had no brain, no neurons or neurotransmitters to produce the feeling of being and being alive, dust to dust after death your brain cells die due to a lack of oxygen and the experience of being, produced by your brain will cease and phenomenally it will be like you never existed. What a thought

Well maybe if the multiversum theory makes sense and dying is just eliminating one possibility out of an infinite amount, it would mean just by the laws of probability you will live forever.
Maybe that kind of greendoor instinct drove civilization.

Death rune

Yes, but why do you really feel this way? Is it that you are interested, or horribly terrified, so badly that you are creating a false belief based on non-ponderable situation. Death is not a void, it is real an you will experience it, sadly.

You try to apply logic to the human mind where it is absolutely retarded. In a way the human mind or subconsicousness operates as a computer, but unlike a computer it isnt immortal, so solving a task given a certain amount of time or infinte time makes a big difference in your decision making.
Nig

Why would anyone be afraid of death? Never really understood, why people are wondering, what's going to happen to them in the afterlife. There is no afterlife, there's nothing, once it's over, it's over. All the processes have stopped. The only way of how to remain "alive" is to keep on "living" in the memories of other people, by doing something that you will be remembered by.

Sometimes i want to die, just die.

>>>/x/
Death is too spooky for me

Why?

Because sadness.
Sad things happened.

lmao dweeb

Bad things are like a breast reduction, you heat them up once or twice and then you throw it away and mourn them.

We'll all die one day, and everything will have been for nothing. All the joyful things and all the suffering. Why do we live?

To invade your country and correct the distasteful butchering of the german and english language.

I don't understand fully, but i feel good intentions behind your words and its all i need, thank you.

I would bash his dutch head against their retarded street and city names until i can use his brain pieces like little shells you find on the piece to obscure the redutant letters of said names.

We took the best of the French, English and Nazifag language and made it a lot better. U jelly Merkelcuck?

It's interesting and provides a sense of relief from this piece of shit existence

It feels more like your mother had a gangbang with dozend of close relatives, and your grammar and choice of words is more like tribalistic worshipping of which cumshot was more violent.

I study forensic pathology, does that count?

Well since the view doesnt bother you, i really hope the smell will mingle with your spaghetty or pizza. Remember the blood is like the sauce and the little red is like a steak 2mins in the pan.
Red heat meat eat.

I wonder if you have some natural resistance to look at that shit.

Just after death your body starts to immediately break down, the lysosomes responsible for the destruction of cells in your body degrade your biological condition, we call this autolysis. As distinct from putrefication, which is when the body breaks down due to microbes such as bacteria or fungi destroying the body.

Natural? No, this is a learned resistance from being exposed to it for some time, the worst thing I had to get over was the brain. If I can do it, so can you.

What about weight loss? Shouldnt that be a factor once the water goes out?

What exactly are you asking? I'm not sure I understand.

What i m asking is: Doesnt the bodyweight vary after post mortem? Loss of water water, lack of loss of water due to non cooling. Something like that?

It can, plenty of things could happen, the body can break down and release gasses, the dehydration of the skin leading to mummification as water leaves through the skin and evaporates etc. Bit of a slow process in most cases and wouldn't matter so much unless it were severe, such as warm climates speeding up the destruction of the body. If you die and wait about 2 days in isolation you will lose some weight but not that much, and a fraction of a pound won't matter very much in determining the time of death.

Also it's not "after post mortem" what you mean is "post mortem" which means "after death", the way you phrased it makes it seem like you're saying "after after death"

Dude i m 6 beers into the night.
But my point is that water will leave the body in a certain mathematical function, probably in a same way that temperature drops, and once you conjunct both functions you get a more accurate time of death before that nasty insect stuff arrives. But that was just a guess.

I have this kinda silly idea that would explain an afterlife of sorts, if anyone was interested.

Go ahead.

So you study death, you'd agree with me that just like any organ the brain stops functioning and all perception and experience stops with the brain right?

alright
now assuming Christianity afterlife is correct:
assuming Buddhism is correct:
this explanation could explain why quality of life seems to goto shit when there's more humans, however this completely negates upbringing and instead blames malnutrition of energy, for lack of a better term
assuming bits of religions are correct:
this probably seems like rambling, i've had a long day. I keep coming back to the conservation of energy, what the limits may be on matter-less energy. ghosts, for example, may be the manifestation of a human's electricity that was never dispersed. i suppose trying to think about this scientifically is hurting my overall coherence, maybe humans aren't supposed to think beyond the physical.

1.Energy as you perceive it as mostly a dynamic between individuals having an exchange of information. So in this case i will be really energetic and even my overpowered diagonosed little brother will have less energery than i do. So he picks up mostly of my "energy".

2.Heaven is just a concept like valhalla where you go to, not exactly a bad concept given the fucking docile "variables". It gives you a certain vector to ignore their idiocy.
3.Buddism is good for controlling your "emotional energy" means if i have a bloodlust i just sit there and redirect it to something else.
4.You do not leave your body, once you enter a room your sense will fully encompas the structure and makeup of said room and you only get the "detail" because that is vital, once you die the mind i assume will release all the data of your last experience which usually should be in a certain timeframe.

what I personally have trouble figuring out is the relation between mind and matter. do thoughts have weight? how would you measure them? where did the concept of a soul come from? it seems all to convenient to assume it ends at death.

if a body memorydumps everything it accumulated over the years, where would it go? this could play into the reincarnation theory. unless you imply that it is directionless, and would evaporate into nothing resembling human thought.

Consciousness is more primordial then time.
It flows as a continuous stream from the moment you fall asleep to the moment you dream or wake.
The idea of death and life rests on the constructs of time, those things which have a beginning an and end. Without time we don't have the ideas of death or life.

One cannot assume death is the end of consciousness or confuse it with the ending of ones life. They are separate things.

What i consider a soul? For me a soul is a certain character or a kernel of character that remains no matter what you do. I dont see soul as a metaphiscal entity that goes into the space realm, i rather consider it as something that as you are, like a pattern. Sounds a bit flat but that is what i think of a soul.

this idea of humans being animals simply carrying out what gives us cummies and good feelings ignores the idea of innovation of morality, however. Unless there was to be a grander purpose to a species, what benefit would imagination bring them? i suppose morality can be boiled down to protection of fellow members of the in-group, but scientific drive or even the demand for purpose seems to be unnecessary complication for simple animals.

Privacy and personal interest drive that, if you take that away you are an animal.

Morality doesn't benefit a large state or international system unfortunately.

(same fag)
I mean, it could in theory, but we have too many very large groups with huge differences in school of thought and way of life.

Doesnt matter let the general population live in relative wealth doing social shit and what not, and let those that have a higher ability do their stuff.
Test it in small areas and check if it works.

idk why when it hit the baby stroller and thrown the baby or toddler, it made me keked hard

You have 1000+ year old ideas.
I like you.

Pretty sure the "small" excavated areas are not 1000+ year old ideas but modern day swedish cuckshit. But feel free to provide me with links that suggest the oppsite.

Amongst the most infinitely small people, each more infinitely small than the other, rested another who was one infinitely smaller than all the others. More so than the most infinitely small of all.

When the rest transcended everyone rejoiced but what was left behind was the one below all the rest. Amongst those who transformed to the most unimaginable heights was left just and image of himself as he started.

Stop using the internet for sources bro. AI and shit has made it useless for intel.

You're absolutely right.

Of course.

this is pretty cool user, what book is this?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:42395d26e103be1bdc51a9b364faeaa0d367117c&dn=Springer+Atlas+of+Forensic+Pathology+2012+Hybrid+eBook-BitBook&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969