Hold onto your butts

archive.is/TLaWl

tdlr, the Fed is acknowledging there's a problem for the first time in a roundabout fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2BoTZKLpF0&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like I have been saying for the past year. Trump gets in and the financial system collapses. This ties his administrations hands quite a bit and puts the blame on him.

A million times this, I've been saying it to. The kikes will crash the market when he is in office and the media will try to blame it on Trump and his protectionist policies.

And it might work.

thats fine

itll just be the start of the race war then

checked
This frees him of any financial consequences of his presidency.
If the fed crashes the economy, he can call fast track an audit, and use the treasury department to issue a new currency.

I can't imagine that he hasn't thought of this eventuality yet.

If he's making promises with the economy surely he is also factoring in everywhere and anywhere where it could go wrong. Especially if he's as smart as we think he is.

I'm surprised it hasn't already gone full 1929 yet

pick one

Also did anyone else see the article yesterday of trump accusing yellen of keeping economy afloat before elections for clintons benefit? Yellen quickly responded by saying something along the lines like the FED doesn't make its decisions based off politics

Give me a fucking break

Satan trips checked
What a surprise that the moment it seems that:
a) Shillary can't win, and
b) the public are not going to accept vote rigging…
The pre text for a bad economy emerges that they can hold over Trumps head.

A bubble exist in the market, the stock market is a bubble pumped up with Federal reserve money, they can crash it at will.
Maybe well will see those FEMA coffins used after all, but for the people who intended them for us.

I know what you're talking about, but I thought it was like several weeks ago

In a few of his rallies, he mentions this possibility. I'd have to search to dig it up. But basically it's like:
"We're going to fix this economy and bring jobs back. We're in a bubble and it's going to burst. It might burst when I'm in office and they'll try to blame it on me, but hopefully not."
I'm sure other anons can dig up the rallies where he says this. I watched almost every single rally before he started using a teleprompter, and I clearly remember it.

licence from government and mass produces vodka, selling it for a penny a litre
of mysterious epidemic of alcoholism

The audacity of these kikes

Fucking this

I want the kikes to pop the bubble on Trump
That's the fastest way for the Fed to get shoah'd

And just like last time it's a fabricated bubble by the government.

This.

Identifying the problem in order to own the narrative.

Covering their collective ass by claiming due diligence.

Backhandedly admitting they have no idea what they're doing while spreading the blame.

Still the smartest people in the room, though, goys… :^)

except they are gonna use you as cannon fodder for a global war first

guess who is getting drafted first
guess who is not getting drafted to frontline troops, but is going to act as occupying troops like in ww2?
the googles

what a fucking lie

Sometimes this sounds a lot like what happened here in Brazil. If there's really a parallel to some extent, then the best thing for Trump would be for him to lose and let everything crash on Hillary.

Nope. This:
The economy will be on the fucking floor. And what it looks like, he's winning with a landslide.
He can do basically anything with it. The congress and the senate will not be able to stop him if the upper two things fullfill.
Just pray to fucking whatever you believe in, that he get in the presidency.
If not, Western civ is done for. And I don't believe in messiahs, but the gravity of the situation will change the course of humanity.
This economic crisis will make 1929 look like a 9/11 sunny day.

Trump already warned "I think yellin will crash the market once I get in to make me look bad"

He said that even before he had the nomination. Look up the video.

He needs to say it more often though

Honestly this. If the crash happens during the next presidency there is nothing trump can do and he will look like an idiot.

here it is, save it so when it happens we can spread this

The biggest obstacle in that regard is Congress and Supreme Court
everyone but Sessions needs to be gassed

I would love to see the Federal Reserve building get stormed by patriots, only to find out its empty, has no currency and no gold and silver inside.

Here is a better version.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2BoTZKLpF0&spfreload=10

pure coincidence

NOOOO WAY THAT COULD NEVER HAPPEN

It's expected and accounted for, don't be a pleb.

Maybe I can finally live out my dream and become a NEET

This. They've been telling you it's going to happen on mainstream media: "if Trump gets elected the markets will tank". Crashing the economy and blaming white people and nationalists was part of their plan.

These people contradict themselves constantly, although this probably should be taken as a threat.
"There is a weakness in the economy and if we make the 'wrong' decision it will crash again but don't worry :^)"

I agree. I've been thinking about this as well.