Horo

I am looking forward to the day when genetically engineered wolf girls for domestic ownership are widely available. I watched this laotian cartoon a few days ago and I am still amazed by it.

to my surprise, the anime was full of redpills and horo was basically shit-testing the MC the entire time.

flood detected

this was one of my favorite scenes

trannies truly are a disgusting thing

qwert

i got this book a while back, totally worth it.

Horo means slut in finnish

C'mon, guys, even Full Metal Panic is finally getting another season.

Is the translation actually good, or is it weeb-grade gibberish? I can put up with that in manga where there's a visual aid, but a novel requires a certain level of literary competence.

Hero means "he can't speak American well" in English.

Actual female wolves rule the pack

I'm waiting for the day dogman rips your face off
Which one is more realistic?

3 looks like it could be a bear. I like 1 because you can see the whole shape but it might be a little less believable. The face on 2 looks a tiny bit overdone. I think 4 is the most realistic.

it's pretty good so far, there isn't really a time when i feel like it was obviously a translation. very smooth.

Yeah fam, spice and wolf is a pretty good one. Part two is also good.

Holo thread?

Holo

puffy vulva

My bf used to roleplay Holo for me

You've obviously never known a woman.

Are you trying to say that no woman can connect with anyone emotionally or that women can always connect with anyone emotionally regardless of how many partners they've had?
Both are wrong

This is a thread for special people.

tfw no wolf girls, cat girls, dog girls…

I am glad this thread is still alive
nothing puffy nor tight

sounds like a cool guy. i'm jealous.

Holo!

Horo

Horo would make a good mother.
If I get reborn into a fantasy version of Europe 1000+ years ago I want her to be my ara ara~

>>>/lilia/

If this girl lacked the furry ears and tail, would you still be interested in her?

The life of a roastie

How wrong you are son. If I was a female I would be selling out my pussy for hard cash 24/7, and would not waste time here.

I'm just genuinely curious what it is about fox/wolf girls that do it for you guys. They are essentially just like all the other anime tiddies except with the ears and tail

no

It's cute you fucking nigger. nvm, only autistic people can understand the appeal anyways…

Kemonomimi makes a cute girl cuter, simple as that

No. If it was only "cute" there wouldn't be so much of it that is overtly sexual. Do you look at a dog and imagine human tits on it too?

You know what, nevermind.

Roasties and furries are two kinds of 'people' who don't understand cuteness and you're evoking both of those kinds right now

You got me, I'm a 600 pound blue haired feminist furry that doesn't shave her vagina

yes. but they are still a plus. would be weird for wolf goddess to not have any wolf traits.

Yeah, but the wolf traits could be minor things, like yellow eyes and grey hair.
And anyway, where the hell do they have ginger wolves? Is that actually a thing in Europe, or is that just part of the whole sword-and-sorcery thing?

She looks more fox than wolf tbh

That's what I always thought. Why didn't they just call her a fox in translations? English-speakers are more likely to associate foxes with intelligence than wolves anyway.

they could be i guess, but she feels really unique like this. otherwise it could just be any other anime girl with that scheme.

see, it just seems weird

Well obviously it's weird when you do it to an existing character, but if she had always been that way, we wouldn't be too weirded out by it.

that is true, but i like it. it something you can only get with fantasy.

Honest question: in reality, how much of this pretentious, stuck-up, shit-testing cunt do you think you'd be able to handle before you wanted to eat a fucking 12 gauge? How long would it take?

As always, the solution to an uppity bitch is rape. No suicide required. Rape until she changes her tune. Problem solved. You're welcome.

samefag

I wasn't trying to conceal that, and I don't get why you're pointing it out since IDs are turned on and it's obvious to anybody looking at it. Are IDs showing up for you or…?

Holo

you seem to not understand why womyn are shittesting you. They do it to find out if you are man enough for the job. Like this other user suggested, the correct answer to her shittesting is to give her the d. In this scene MC fucked up badly. She was basically offering herself as decoy so he can espace and make shittons of money. The correct answer would have been to tell her that money was worthless without her, not let her play the bait, take her by the hand, escape together, then make shitloads of cash and give her the d badly.

If I understood it correctly, she is based on a Japanese type of wolf. It was explained in episode 1 IIRC. Maybe it is even a brown kind of wolf that got extinct. The interesting thing is also that this is in contrast to the generally german / european setting of the anime. I can remember seeing one document in the anime where text was written in german language.

Nude wolf! Jacked off!!

hot

Shit tier waifu.

I remember reading somewhere that the setting is meant to be GB, but it definitely looks and acts a lot more like late HRE, and I prefer to think of it as such.

Holo a cute but this anime is such a tease like holy shit just kiss already.

They have a daughter together, dude.

Now but it took two seasons for them to even get together proper. Also there's only two seasons.

the anime is shit apparently
people say light novel is the way to go
I am american and reading is not for me so I ordered the mango instead

bumping this bread because norgay is spamming the board again and we cannot let this die yet

Holo

Pics or it didn't happen.

bumpu

she won't let you finish until you say she is right.

WOAH! THERE SURE IS SOME ADVANCED AUTISM IN THIS THREAD!

t. cuck

You understand that we're speaking about an 600 years old wolf that can somewhat transform into a human, which is basically a bestiality right?
Also implying that animal like that would be capable of entering intimate relationship with a fucking human.
Btw. isn't it this the exact way the jews were born in Himmler point of view?

Holo

Horo

Why so many faggots are turned by that wolf is interesting.

Horo

OP confirmed for kissless virgin.

Shouldn't you be volunteering at your local refugee center, Hans?

First season best season.

today my mangos arrived

Anime is for NEETs, Virgins, Cucks and Faggots. Please do fuck off OP. Try to be less of a faggot

nigger you had me at body of a 15 year old

The only anime grill I accept.

*95+@%*(Uikl/Zt28u9jkL+!.F?Z/@^%*(yujmk,z

/@^*(7yunf@^89u6?

pedosorting4

fuck off carlos

,@&^y^896y89hjz189@^(*jk;f88yJHPOZml,g

horo = oro

bump

I loved this anime and their whole situation back in 2008. Nowadays i just can't see the appeal of traveling long distances in a company of self-absorbed roastie.

vbN@)!&*yh2J^

@^(89IJKF./G@

If your travelling companion was that hot, you would tolerate a lot of bullshit.

post holo hentai

bleep

daily reminder that my thread survived the spam attack and even dystopias deleting spree

Other people will give you different opinions and different answers.

bread is still alive

Quit shuffling the order of the threads around modcunts

I mean I'm already fighting the urge right now. So I'd say like, maybe 15 minutes?

if you say so

bump

Was there a reason they never gave us season 3.

I love you Noun

funfact: "horo" literally means "whore"

yeah maybe in your retarded suomi meme language. Her name is Holo anyways, but japs cannot speak the l so they make it an r.

anyways, 111 postings and bread still going

saving this bread from page 10

based

Horo is just a fox-tier subwolf 2bh

and my bread is still alive

BUMPING THIS FROM PAGE 9