TWO GENDERS
TWO TERMS

Your homes:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/

Post something else then forced memes

tbh

You've literally created and posted your own shitty memes, you fag (pic related).
No one finds your shit funny.

^_^

It's time to stop Yurop. Go outside and take a walk to clear your mind. If you can walk anywhere without hitting a no go zone, that is.

That meme sucks and was probably created by niggers and no I'm not even an amerifat.

FTW replying not the real mailman

The user doth protest too much methinks.

Who cares what you think muhammed

(((You)))

Funny thing is I have never actually been to Sweden. And judging by your response, am I correct in assuming you are not using a VPN?

ok guys, lets go easy on sweden here, the non-cucked swedeanons have it tough enough with most of the country having severe case of Stockholm syndrome. You northen europeans are always welcome in the (95-85% white) midwestern US states.

sure thing, swede cuck

Tiny island; tiny genepool.

c u c k

Wolves don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

It's not an opinion, cuckboi

That's original, did you think of that one all by yourself?

Listen leftypol, we get it. You're assravaged about how the entire world is collectively laughing at Germany and what Madame Merkel has done to it. How you're such total masochists because of mean ol' Hitler, you want to drown all of Europe in brown with you, but guess what faggot, the EU's collapsing, you and Sweden can drown holding hands for all everyone else cares. The US doesn't have roving rape gangs and if we did, even our media fucked as it is wouldn't try to get you arrested for reporting on it. All you could come up with as a meme was a single shitty MSPaint drawing and a statistic thats meaningless because the 44% is a million different fucking races. 10% black, 10% Asian, 20% Hispanic, 4% a ton of other random shit. And each of these groups violently hates eachother. What do the whites need fear when the Mexicans and blacks openly want to wipe one another out?

mmm, i wonder who could've posted this

Stopped listening right there. It's not a Holla Forums meme.

.t nigger

still struggling with that psychosis, eh eli?

still struggling with that door again, eh amerimutt?

just keep doubling down, it's all you know how to do

Hau ab!

You mean like doubling down in speed as you do after running 3 meters?

hi Merkel!

Instead of wasting time posting the same MS paint images five hundred times in a row on an anonymous Tuvulan throat singing BBS, you should probably be working on fixing your women. They certainly seem to be welcoming Ahmed with open arms. And legs.

Well, this worked once… why don't we try it again?

is (((mailman))) another of Dysnomia's alter egos?