Manlet Thread: Trap Edition

Manlets make better midgets than midgets.

Manlets are evolving.

ohoho boy

tbqh Lactatia turned me not just into a pedo, but a gay pedo, which is aids to the power of freddie mercury times worse though more common

the good news is he she he xir will grow up & out of it one day and the gay pedo curse will be lifted, setting us free

also fuck canada eh

Why are you sageing?

sage

I'm stealing that.

Daniel Tosh is a Lactater.

I wonder how old he'll get before he kills himself.

By the time she's 12 she'll probably have more money than you'll make in your entire life and 100,000 chads who want to wife her, so probably not gonna happen.

Yeah, money makes people happy. Just ask all these guys. If you need more examples, I'm happy to provide.

Actually, please do, because the guys you posted were all druggies who suicided from drug-induced psychosis or were overdose deaths they made look like suicides.

Money does make people happy. Having all your basic needs met without issue resolves most psychological problems.

guess who else is a druggy
protip he's the tranny you're defending
barring the fact that you're exactly wrong about this, as the entire history of man proves, not having to work for anything is typically what causes drug abuse
you're fucking retarded dude

Do you have a single satisfact to snack that up?

No it's caused by edgy teens copying what their friends do, they get hooked and never get off drugs.

Do you have a single example of a rich person who suicided who was 1.) not on drugs, or 2.) trying to escape justice

[citation needed]

No you don't, that's not how debate works. And yeah man you're probably right he's definitely not on anything to make him more obedient, and he's definitely not on anything to put off puberty.
Just look at his eyes, you can tell how healthy he is.
And yeah, dude. Tony Scott never abused drugs, nor was he on the run from anything.

YOU SAID IT. You said if I wanted more examples, you would provide them, and you have failed to do so.

I don't even know who the hell Tony Scott is. No millionaire is gonna kill themselves when they are adored by many and have all their needs met financially. Those who do are brain-damaged from drugs or are about to get Weinstein'd.

No evidence. Just because someone is in the spotlight does not mean they are on the druggie bandwagon.

We get it, you don't like manlet traps. But not all of them are suicidal, and certainly not the ones who have made a business out of it. It's a silly thing to suggest.

i would tbh

the kid is young enough that he looks like a little girl

FUCKING BASED

That is not a manlet that is a child you degenerate pedo jap hiki

Sorry but fyi
Freddy M had a wife.
Not that he wasnt a fan of dick but he fucked women too.

Poor thing look at those hands… Its like a puppy with big paws he will soon become deformed with test.
Blockers will make him 100%asexual and suicidal with a baby dick permanently.
Sad situation

Name one time thats ever happened.
Sorry but this boy will twist and deform into the evil hated male with large basketball palming hands and a cromagnon brow ridge a fucked up adams apple and deep as fuck voice
Or
His abusive mom will drug him.
Which always has the same effect:
Baby dick (literally)
Zero sex drive. I mean ZERO.
THIS WILL END WITH SUICIDE
And you know whats the worst part?
:: whispers ::
I blame you.
That's right you pervs and those like you will have murdered him.
Good fucking job *slow clap*