pattern detected

pattern detected
spoilers!

(guess where this goes)

so, what say you?

tldr

Yea explain your autism is one sentence.

what?

don't be lazy, it's not that big of a thread.

You are literally retarded.

Do you really expect me to read all that autistic tripe?

Yea explain your autism in one sentence

why are you so mad?

how do I know you aren't the same person replying to my thread in disapproval over and over again?

okay autism in one sentance: these movies have some interesting things in common, read the fucking thread to find out what those things are: the thread

remember: cuck goes in all fields

laughed but now I don't know if you are joking to be nice or nasty.

4U

You like how farce awoken tried to be loyal 1:1 copy of 4 and somehow managed to fail?

What did he mean by this?

you guys are some of the most uncaring and lazy posters I have ever seen on Holla Forums. why not contribute to the thread? you act all confused like you're a bunch of zombies because you're too lazy to read a thread that's not even that big. can't we have some nice discussion? go get some sleep people I think you need it. no hard feelings I guess. just disappointed in you.

I actually understand what you meant, OP.

Why would anyone want to waste their time reading some faggot's autistic drivel?

I do understand the OP, as most of people would if they cared about
But like most of us, we have nothing to add to his theory, so we just pass by
The rest who have their itchy keyboard will just shitpost like the board demands to
If you wanted to discuss stuff, you came to the wrong board, or the wrong day

that's really cool user!

How the fuck do you get banned from here without being a spamming retard or posting CP?

Look, fag, there are other boards you can go to if you want to seriously talk about television or movies. This is the fun board, okay?