WHY DO WE HAVE IDS NOW? THIS ISN'T Holla Forums

WHY DO WE HAVE IDS NOW? THIS ISN'T Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oZdO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quit your bitching

jim received orders from the fbi to turn them on.

not for any reason or anything, the fbi was just bored and wanted to mess with us.

I seriously hope you don't do this

this

FYI Australian VPN providers are required by law to log metadata.

why should i hide my identity on this hopeless site? why should i fear surveillance by some semi-competent and compromised abc agency? unless you're a pedo or a normalfag worried for his reputation on twitter, 8ch isn't dangerous or subversive enough to warrant a vpn.

Good goy if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

fucking retard

two terrified americans persist with a paranoïd meme
a vpn doesn't protect you from state actors, idiot. tor is a red flag and won't protect you from a concerted effort to track you either, as evidenced by the drug and pedo onion site busts. nothing of interest to the feds ever happens here except pedo posting. it's just retards being retards for the sake of retardedness. no doubt some bunch of millenial weebs working for the fbi monitor the site and the content is scraped, but only because of the murders on 4ch.
you fags have a vastly unrealistic vision of yourselves if you think anything that goes down on 8ch/b/ is of more than comic curiosity to the feds.
grow up, ffs

The FBI knocking down your door is very low on the list of reasons to protect your identity. If you don't give the slightest shit about the biggest benefit the internet provides then why on earth do you go to an ANONYMOUS imageboard instead of somewhere like reddit where you'd fit right in with the rest of the normalfag chucklefucks?

gay

Because Dysnomia is a cunt.

tbh we should get rid of ids

I think it was because of my thread bitching to dys to turn id's back on so that I could filter sagefags

IDs are nice tbh
t. faggot

No, it isn't. It is Holla Forums. And Holla Forums is nothing more than Dysnigger's personal fidget spinner. Flags on, flags off. IDs on, IDs off. Dancing banana, dancing pedo cartoon. Embeds on, embeds off. Nuke the board, and start all over again.
Welcome to bipolar autism with a side of ADHD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/oZdO

capped, tbh