Trump's videos being heavily raided!

ANONS TO BATTLESTATIONS

Went to watch a Trump ad on Youtube and couldn't help but notice the MASSIVE amount of shilling for Clinton.

Looks organized as fuck.

Don't let them sway the normies!

STUMP ALL WHO INSULT TRUMP

Forgot the link, because I am a colossal moron.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0J_EKmvYZk

This happened after the link between goons and shitlery was discovered.
The fag running CTR is under investigation, so I imagine he's winding down operations.

Where were you when the normie v. goon war started?

I don't think people comment on ads unless they disagree with them, so that would stack it in others favor.

That means it's probably not all hill shills, just dumb normies who might be swayed.

There's a lot of low-effort shill account names.

Hmm I think only muslims use that insult. Who even has a goat anywhere?

NYPA

fuck off dipshit

Doesn't CTR realize the internet isn't real?

This is some low effort shilling

I've noticed this too.

(((they))) must be buying dislikes.

that is usually not done because dislikes give positive exposure to a video (the same as a like)

Record: Corrected

Do some sluething OP. Timestamp of posts. Frequency, size. Ratio of new comments to replies. Accounts all with or without avatarts, profiles locked down versus aged, have some uploads. If it's organized shitposting it's pretty easy to tell and if not, you can usually id one of these faggots and steal their email.

I've done a few dozen but never found anything but sad, mentally ill, poor Americans. No group paying or ordering anything.

trump bump

Not your personal army, faggot

bump against low energy faggot

What a faggot

loser

What part of 'personal' do you not understand? Personal would be "go raid my facebook ex-friend".

This is not personal, it's clearly Trump related and relevant to group interests.

I'll be Trump's personal army. Fuck you.