Nigger Queen

Hey Britcucks, are you ready for your new queen?
Congratulations. The white race deserves to fucking die out at this point. If it wasn't for the East Asians the world would be completely fucked. At least America had an excuse to elect a nigger president, it was pretty much half-founded by them. But this bitch is the future face of the British HOMELAND

Other urls found in this thread:

britroyals.com/royaltree.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relax, WankYank.
She will never sit on any throne but the same porcelain one you and I sit on. (You aren't a squatfag, are you?)
It isn't like the bloodline in question was actually all that "pure" to begin with anyway.

Disgusting, she's no Kate. I could fap to preggo Kate all day long.

Britcucks are so cucked they are just going to sit around while niggers literally take over
Who's next for the throne anyhow?

Nah. Once the Brexit shitstorm is settled, the immigrant laws will tighten and foreigners will leave to settle elsewhere with the rest of their families.
Still Charles I am afraid.

I am seriously skeptical this is how it's going to go down. And the nig queen is still coming Brexit or not. This apathetic nature is what made Anglos soft and it's what's killing us

Prince William. The Queen's determined to outlive Charles. Fuck Charles tbh.

the royal family doesn't have any power, they're figureheads.

The people that say this are idiots. Supprising that people even in the UK think this. The Crown has had their power serverely deminished, but they still hold a lot of power. I recall seeing one of those infographs back in 2014 that said that within the past decade, Queen Elizebeth veto'd over 5,000 laws.

1.5 laws repealed per day, that's pretty impressive, is that just cUcK or the entire empire?

Oh yes, of course. A well-sourced and believable infographic, as they all are.

Mind sharing?

Bump to spite the >56% shitposters

if the burger grills were'nt such unrelenting coal burners, this wouldn't have happened. you few remaining cumskins need to up your pussy game before you are wiped out
oh wait

TMZ thread?

you're irrelevant.

do not fight
white flag both

the royal family isn't even white.

says the pussy behind a VPN.

sacre bleu!

It's all attached, nigger.

you should convert to islam while you have the time tbh

kek just buy a fucking plane ticket and see for yourself.

no thanks
id prefer to visit some relatively white country like egypt

the british royal bloodline since 849
britroyals.com/royaltree.asp
not a nigger in sight, nor a jew

tbh british royalty are bit inbred
maybe this isn't all bad

never mind
they are cousins

holy fuck sstrailia got them good. HAHAHAHAHAHA

But what if the helicopter will crash in an accident?

i've never been more ashamed of my country.

He is 5th in line for the throne

inb4 prince willy dies in a suspicious accident

it is real
archive.is/LVMFC

i continue to be ashamed.

but was it deleted by the account or the twitter ministry of truth?

you're asking for too much if you wanted it to stay up, you fucking cunt.

a man can dream, can't he?

britons have been slaves since they got dunked on by germans and scots and even the micks are catching up
britannia rule the waves - my clacker!

If monarchism would return, these traitors would be the first to get killed.

Excuse me? She's the "Black Queen" you uncultivated sack of shit! Black Queen like on the chessboard. And the white king and black queen are mating, are you mad?

meme responsib… oh wait.

Even if you slammed the doors shut today, the next generation of "British" children are Islamic sandniggers. It's going to take remembering how to be a right proper empire to save your asses, now.

does this mean they can claim the thrones of Africa?

Negative Emotions

Idris Elba or some Arsenal nigger probably

It's the rap music

Kill all monarchs and monarchists tbh.

isn't it strange how the prince of wales, 30ish ex forward air controller and apache pilot, a full on chad who could fug/marry more or less any woman in the world, chooses an american divorcee with a spot of black blood.
or is it stranger still, how the worthless nobodies from 8ch, who can barely leave the house and repulse most self respecting women at 25 yards, fags who will die alone in poverty and without children, blaming jews and niggers for their social inaptitude, obsess over aryan virgins?

i am so glad harry is marrying someone he loves instead of someone that everyone else loves. Yeay for Harry!

/thread

Markle is a jew.

I really hope someone nukes Western Europe.

Whre's Hitler when he's needed the most ?

what the

HEIL'D

Non-white immigration is going to increase after Brexit. You've traded snownigger immigrants for literal nigger immigrants.

She's never going to be Queen. Even if Harry became King–which is unlikely, since Charles, William, and all of William's kids would have to die–she still wouldn't be the Queen, just like Prince Philip isn't the King just because he's married to Elizabeth.

Much ado about nothing. Why would an American care so much about the British royal family, anyway?

what the uk will have regained from brexit is the right to decide who gets in and who doesn't, according to our needs and wants, as opposed to taking merkel's million as soon as they get a red passport and any other continental loser who starves at home from a lack of things to steal
there may be a short term economic price to pay for this step away, but opting out of the project for a federal europe is, well, Britain has always been: an island of unruly people, uncucked in a thousand years

you must be fucking nuts

This contrasts nicely with their reaction to Obama's daughter fucking a white guy.

I thought he was married to some white bitch and had like 2 kids or am in a different dimension?

nah that's his older already balding and way less masculine bro

Well last I heard, that marriage is pretty much done

I'm not a britcuck xD

Maybe we should kill them all?
See how smug they are then.

this

Harry was a bad goy partying like a Nazi so he gets to marry a Holyjew mulato (((Actress))) that was previously married to a Jewish man for the cause of (((globalism)) and white genocide.

>>>/lilia/

Who gives a shit about the royals? They're a figurehead at best, they don't actually have any power. Only dumb niggers like the ones on black Twitter would think they are relevant in any way

Your board is gay but it has a fairy thread so it's not entirely shit

Really??????????? That makes harry a top cuck lmao
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

God Save the Queen

This.
The jew is always vindictive.

It was a kike bitch that (((introduced))) them at a party. It is always deliberate.
They mean to undermine the last English/European thing there is, the English monarchy.
All the other monarchies have taken a back seat, and live away from public life for the most part.
It is part of the "destroy national and indepedent identity" plan to make everyone a pliable robot.

Just push the negress infiltrator off the cliff.
Problem solved.

he's no royalty, he's the result of a cuckery.

this woman is marrying him because of (((agenda))). its an artificial relationship and artificial marriage.

She's a nigger AND a kike. WEW LAD REV UP THOSE GAS LYNCHINGS

She's half-white, she lives her like as a white person, she has a career/education but she's still a nigger to you? Seriously, fuck off with your memes.

Those arrogant fucks annoy me

t.black guy

Niggers really outta stay out of white politics and do what niggers do best, swinging on vines and eating bananas and getting ebola

Artificial marriage, they're getting desperate now

yeah fucking right i bet 20 bucks these are going to end up in a Holla Forums thread for why blackie is the devil

yeah because sweden is any better

hows that malmo shooting?

Coming soon

If bongland couldn't conquer us when we were literally a bunch of shitty farmers and they were the most powerful empire on earth how would they possibly conquer us when they're not even allowed to have weapons anymore?

beta brits.

by bloodline, faggot. The new Brit queen is American. Her kids will be American. What if one of her kids decides to run for POTUS? ahahah

HAH
The UK will collapse, England will become a Caliphate, the Welsh shall be the new lords, Ireland will unite, and the Scots will invade the Danish. Screencap this prophecy