Make me laugh you stupid faggots

Post something funny
op must be at least 25 reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something funny

once I was taking a shower and dropped the bar of soap and tried to get it would bending down and I kicked it but the bar of soup flew up my own ass and I farted bubbles for weeks

okay so two jewish rabbis walk into a bar and look at each other and say hey what will you have to drink I'll pay for you friend! they both say to each other Oh my good friend you are so nice we buy each others drinks and pay the same money, it's like a coupon, so we saved money haha buddy I love you bro oy bey hue hue hue so the bartender comes around and says hey what will you have and they both say I want red wine of course the customary jewish alchohol and they say okay and the bartended says this special wine was made from the grapes smashed by only the soft feet of jewish children from jewish wine farmers so it's extra fancy and the family takes great pride in popping out kids constantly so theres always little feet to smash the grapes oy vey they both say we never knew such a wine existed, and they say how much will it be and the bartender says just for your rabbis because your jewish you get the jewish pass discont coupon ticket special afternoon senior deal at one dollar per glass of extra jewishy grape wine wow they say what a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so then they went to pay but only in pennies so they counted 12345678910111213145644325832834962 99 cents and then they went to reach and they had not 100 cents so they says to everyone oyvey does anyone have that take a penny leave a penny thing? and the bartenter says yea here you go and the penny went slow motion into the floor he dropped it oh no the penny went fliipp….. flooop….. floowwpp……. flooooooooeee….. and then it touched the floor *dinkkk!!!* the shiney coin went and the rabbis were sweating and they looked at each other like haha hey buddy its not problem it is problolmb and the jedi i mean rabbis JUMPED INTO THE FUCKING FLOOR LIKE THE MATRIX FWOOOOSH DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN "take my picture!" Dun dun dun duh deee "TAKE MY PICTURE" and then the whole fucking thing went daruda sandstrom and they went hiiiyyy YAHHHH oooooooyyyyy VEEEY!!!!!! and the whole fucking restaurant explosed BASHJFHEGAWYFHUDJFSAKDADSJFKSDFJADSFASOFL:GHEIGF N and then the rabbis and bartenders got a million MILLION DOLLARS INSURANCE MONEY AND RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the end.

I break myself up sometimes

More sad that funny tbh

link his shit

Well……….i'm waiting

I always found this trick amuzing.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

back when i was 18 i worked at taco bell and would randomly use eye drops to make people violently sick ,,,, the funny part would be watching them come back 3 days later and scream at the manager who was a huge cunt lol!!

I like your style, user.

Can I eat your ass?

One day soon (extraordinarily soon considering) all the anons you've ever posted with will be dead and no one will care about 95% of them. The only thing left will be your memory, and it'll always be wrong.

That's the funniest thing I have read all day.

Can I eat your ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk

Someone once told me a funny joke

i actually read this

why

well……

no that's what i call natural and organic

this is how Dys lives

Old picture is old.

Actually this one is old now too but its the latest one I have, too lazy to pull out my camera.

still waiting……………….

God has abandoned us

Shall I bind and gag you in rope, and tickle you with a feather?

and…….still waiting