Daily Reminder

This board is dead and we are all nothing more than necrofags.

prove

Post Celebrity cunts!

Look at the catalog. See anything that isn't recycled from other chans? See any non-bullshit? See anything that took even the slightest bit of original creativity except the spam? No, you don't. And you never will.

Proven.

Dang guy you've really opened my eyes to how bad this place really is; guess I may as well go to a better imageboard, or stop going to them all together because all of the ones that aren't 4chan are doomed to eventual stagnation. I may as well stop going to imageboards all together, may as well stop being a social outcast, become a normal, functioning human bean, get a job, friends, and start a family of my own to bring honor to the famury namu and extend the family tree to branch off and ensure my genes make it into the generations to come.
Haha just kidding

i don't know about dead, but i have noticed that every time the board gets nuked the average IQ of Holla Forums drops about 15 points

i find this pic comforting for some reason

See what I mean?-→

That is true. The only real sign of life around here anymore is butthurt. And nobody really wants to hang around a board full of butthurt anons.

Cancer would actually be an improvement to this board. I miss the days when it was full of cancer. It was at least interesting then.

Maybe it was never cancer. Maybe Holla Forums has an autoimmune disease

so it should be close to the negatives right now then on account of this…not far off the mark tbh

I have noticed that, actually.
This last one was a big hit though, either it was more than 15 points or we have fallen below some threshold for basic conversation.
I'm already only checking in here once a day, and rarely post anything, but if this is as good as the rebound is going to get this time I won't even bother checking in anymore.

Then why do you keep posting you pedo cuck?

i mainly post on the smaller "alt-chans" as well as the international boards on some of the other primarily non-english chans. usually i never see a thread or post that is worth putting forth effort to make a quality post in/reply to which isn't necessarily a bad thing i guess (i mean, it is Holla Forums afterall). so the majority of time i spend here is just having fun shitposting and there's usually always been enough anons to shitpost woth. the thing i hate the most are people who take themselves too seriously here on Holla Forums, and the recycled garbageposts lately have been kinda cancer too tbh. this place has noticeably changed even from just a few months ago

I don't know if you intended this to be an original thread and fucked up, but this image got to me anyway. And I don't just mean I got a boner. I never found Rosario Dawson particularly attractive. But for some reason, seeing her there, with a positively average body, got to me. I guess all I want is a fucking normal woman, but now they're all fat SJWs and do their best to be anything but normal. They think I just want a supermodel or some shit, but no, I just want normal. Hell, I want to be more normal myself, because seeing that pic makes me remember that I'm a bit less fit than normal and should work out too. Not to be ripped, but just to be normal. What happened to normal?

Kinda this.

Definitely this.

Nobody is even trying anymore. It is like everyone left here is too numb to care or too dumb to know how.

this