NEET Uprising

This will be the final straw for me if the internet gets shutdown. The only reason I'm still alive, the only reason I get up every day and go through life, is because the internet is my outlet for all my pain.

Once they take away my freedom to use the Internet to express my actual thoughts without self-censorship and I have now absolutely nothing to do day after day, I'm going to just pace around in my room and make up my mind about what to do, and before long I will have decided and I will go out and start killing anyone who I think is even remotely responsible for suppressing my freedom.

It's the one issue I can't just let go of. It's my whole fucking way of life at stake.

tfw not even an America so it's all in your hands American anons

DON'T FUCK THIS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump
opennicproject.org/nearest-servers/
servers.opennicproject.org/
opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's already a done deal

learn how to use tor and get a quality vpn

We do need to start focusing on this ASAP. Not just NEETS like yourself user but any Holla Forums board on every chan need to work to try and stop this

Just funpost IRL.
Saw this on my campus last week.

Just saw the new header.

So I guess phone banking?

We need to know because I'm not a lawyer but I did help stop SOPA before.

nice

Tweet this to Trump and let him megaphone it. He said he supports internet freedom.

donaldjtrump .com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet

How is that even going to solve the problem? I already use proxies. Tor is just going to be banned from everything and VPNs are not going to resolve the problem that every single thing I post and every account I make on any site is going to get shutdown and that the sites that are any good are going to all get shutdown or blocked too.

It's just the core DNS servers being transferred.

You either need to use a private DNS server or start memorizing IP addresses.

This. We need to bump, sticky and spread this shit. Forget about other happenings for a bit.

Anything a Bong like me can do other than spread the word?

NEETS Assemble!

To that point, I recommend using OpenNIC DNS servers.
opennicproject.org/nearest-servers/

servers.opennicproject.org/ (for the IPv6 addresses. Just match the IPv4 you get for nearest with the corresponding IPv6 address (if they have one, that is))

opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/

I don't know. I myself can't do shit except talk up about it and make sure people know what's coming if and when the only thing that keeps me going is taken from me.

Bump

we should gtfo of clearwebs anyway. If we're going to be true meme magicians we should make the wired real, make your own internet protocol that brings us back to the old days with all the new tech that is available

The redditfags might be able to help, didn't they flood Congress's phone banks when SOPA was being debated?

Jim should make a global sticky but I don't even know if he knows how.

Pepe likes to transcend the internet

first reply shill

this tbh. darknet chans are the future.