"Trump's Army" False Flag

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/778779038265421824

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss the Ferguson Loot Crew.

I am not surprised.

It's only bad if you actually want to keep holding the USA together with all of its worthless subhumans – which I'm sure a kike like Cernovich is keen to do.

Lmao "Trump's Army"

Do they really think that the pranksters and high level magicians that brought you dank ass memes like Moonman, Pepe, Benny G, Operation Lolipop, The Chalkening, God Emperor Trump, and many, many more would come up with something as low energy and lame as "Trump's Army?"

Give me a fucking break.

Daily reminder that Cernovich is a kike who's doing the same thing Milo is: taking advantage of a political shift in opinion to gain attention and shekels. He latched onto GG and now it's just shameless self promotion ever since then since he figured out the Overton window is sliding right.

Please note I'm not making any mention of whatever tweet is shown in OP, I don't know anything about that and I'm not making any comment on the validity. Just want anyone who wasn't already on guard about this faggot to keep your eyes wide open, this guy is Milo and Richard Spencer tier shit.

Surprised they didn't catch on to this sort of thing earlier. Still, the idea of Dumbledo- er, Trump's Army, is easily disavowed. Albu- geez there I go again… Trump can just wash this one off.

didn't he help eron with some of his legal problems?
same with hotwheels?

not saying you are wrong, just mentioning.

I don't know about hotwheels but I know he helped Eron somehow.

It doesn't change what I said, however. That's what people like Cernovich and Milo do: they get in good with you by going along with a lot of issues you agree with, then steer things the way they want them to go. Milo agrees with maybe half our ideology, the other half is pro-faggot, pro-israel, pro-race mixing bullshit. Cerno operates in a way similar to that.

I remember the kike rumor turned to to be wrong, or am I mistaken?

Don't trust a Jew.

I dunno. The guy really poses no threat and I've never seen anything to indicate otherwise. I've also never seen any evidence of him being Jewish either, post it if you got it though. Hes a lawyer so shilling himself is to be expected. He also doesn't seem to the leadership seeking typee and nor are people flocking to him as such. He makes himself useful. That's it.

I didn't mean genetically I meant by way of actions

although now that you mention it i remember seeing this tweet by him: twitter [dot] com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872

that may simply be satire, but if you read the rest of the string, it seems like he could very well be serious. You don't have to hate the guy, just KEEP YOUR EYES on him. You don't need to scream "cerno is the enemy" (yet anyway) but just realize the possibility he could be against us and/or self serving only, keep that shit in the back of your mind when dealing with him or info about him.

Hmph. Noted.

He's partnered with a real kikey kike Loren Feldman. They're making docs together. Feldman made the Milo doc and got pissed that it didn't make him rich, Cerno bought the rights and now they're working together. Fledman seems like old money, probably inheritance since he's a puppeteer. Lives in a mansion on a road that looks like Mullholland Dr.

what are they gonna do, get their asses fucking beat? probably a bunch of cucks who masturbate to the thought of getting their heads stomped in by niggers. if shit hits the fan because of some cuck/kike bullshit before trump is elected, rwds become real.

now that's some shit I didn't know and that further raises my fucking suspicions. Seriously, Cernovich seems like he's bad fucking news. Maybe not yet, but mark my words, very soon he's going to pull a Milo move.

I remember that song.

this is just getting annoying.

That didnt work, I wouldn't be surprised if she's going full d&c…Damn you Soros!

I wouldn't either. That's the name of her party anyway.

This

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HILLARY HADN'T LEARNED THE FIRST TIME WHEN SHE TRIED TO SET UP A FRAMING SHIT WITH HER OWN (((PEOPLE))) POSING AS TRUMP SUPPORTERS AND SHIT

That's a shitty armband.

Even if he's not a kike, Cernovich just rides coat-tails. He talked big yet failed to deliver repeatedly during GG to where even the high priests of GG faggotry had lost all faith in him. He's very similar to Wu to where I once thought that he might actually be Wu's male side like we were talking to Jeanette/Therese Voerman.

yup freaking US flag is hard to make a good looking arm band also we lack a symbol like the Hakenkreuz.

Also no uniformity the 2 knuckle heads are wearing the arm band on different arms…… very low energy

Not suprised

I feel it too which is why I watch his feed. He admits to being a jew but I'm not sure if it's true - I recall he's half but regardless he claims the genetics though I don't think he practices. Everything he's become on twitter since the beginning of GG is lifted and barely reworded from Holla Forums. He has a lot of followers and gets Holla Forums news stories out to normies who then comment how brilliant he is and the most important indie news tweeter ever and on and on.

Check out Loren's twitter, do a search on "jew" and have a laugh. Pic related is recent and very typical, almost daily. He was on a Milo stream, I believe the fundraising marathon for the bursary, and displayed a pouty shit personality. pic here Feldman on the left.

Ain't that some shit.

If there's going to be a false flag to add fuel to the fire in Charlotte it's going to come from George Soros, not the DNC or the Clinton clan.

I can certainly imagine Soros paying provocateurs to dress up as super Trump supporters and try to provoke blacks and then either run away because they don't want to get shot at or something like a single guy will shoot at a group of black protesters. It's certainly possible.

This is some Harry Potter-tier faggotry

Why would anyone go and stop niggers from burning down a Democrat city and redpilling a bunch of fucking people, ensuring Trump's victory is even more crushing?

Cernovitch is a Jew and he's close with a Zionist Jew called @loren1938 or something like that. The AltReich and WN factions in the AltRight have started denouncing Cernovitch which is great and hopefully others will follow. Also he's been taking credit for other peoples' scoops which is pissing folks off.

I followed Cernovich for years before he got involved with all this political shit. I think he's a good guy.

All he wants is your fucking money. Same with Vox Gay and Milo.

Milo has always been a fag, the two aren't comparable.

Anyway, Cernovich aside, there have been other reports of a coming false flag attack to discredit Trump. Either in late September or October.

Could this be the Halloween reference from Kek?

what would you call it instead? the cis scum cavalry, the shitlord squadron, or maybe the XIV-LXXXVIII Corps?

If a false flag happens, what then?

Or they are just genienly being retarded

Shit, Jews love money on a level that regular people just can't understand.

Well yeah, my first thought was also 'Hey, that's from Harry Potter', but wait a minute. If they're going to rip off HP like this, even if it's for a false flag, doesn't that mean that Dolores Umbridge is Hillary Clinton, and Trump supporters are the good guys?

APG

American Patriotic Guard