anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Good thing I'm too old

ugly, do not want

Do you come in peace?

I kno

show butthole

Nice reposts. Time-stamped feet pic or I call BS.

stfu newfag

i love u rozelli i want to listen to ur breathing while u sleep

get on mewch you slut

Kkk

Kkk waiiii tho

Owo

Did you move out of your familys house?
Why are you off your containment site mewch?
Have you made any new videos because photos are boring.

cmon if you were on both more you'd know why mewch is clearly a superior choice
the only thing 8ch has right now is slightly larger userbase but people can and should move

no new vids

God damn I hate women so much. What is it in your brain that makes you see an anonymous imageboard and think its the perfect place to shove your name and face in it and whore for attention?
Why can't you just fuck off or at least lurk enough to learn how to behave?

We usually leave the cocksucking to the OP user, but you seem to have things under control.

Good girl. More feet? You were quite liberal with them in the last thread.

Can someone from Greece please call the metal clinic or redirect her back to mewch and endchan?

Thats where you made your mistake user. You think they use their brain for thinking.

Oh hey roze is back, give me (You)s Rozelli

rolling for butthole pic

i'll trade you for two sheep.
deal?

reroll

yeh

sp>>7583289
spoken like a true virg, literally afraid of posting on same website as a woman

p sure your analysis is spot on tbh

Am I a neckbearded shitlord fuckboy too? Do I need to check my male privilege?

I thought this bitch was going to entertain us… What happened??

why is this nasty attention whore back on here again

test

Alright, I give in. In one of your pictures you had pretty nice tits.

Do you use skype, kik, discord, snapchat or some other service and how do I go about talking to you privately on your preferred service?

Your right eye is very dark. You got beat up or something?

I showed up

Check your ID, fucking liar

cmon just check my flag don't even need ids

I WISH ROZELLI WAS A TRAP SO I COULD SUCK HER DICK

this but ironically unironically

are you mentally unsound?

Dear God stop that nifer

ey babby show me ur bobs and vegana

thats not a shoe yuou dumb nigger

GTFO, not even tits.

Waiiii goyz

PUT STUFF IN YOUR ANUS AND POST PICS

remember your place

So this is your true purpose?

:c

Do you have brain damage?

ayy lmao

qt

bullshit, you'd throw it up her at the end of a night out

Should I send her online "portfolio" to her family's house?

not if you want to see any future kike snatch

I don't actually.

fuck whores

lmao ur a fag

Do it for epic lulz

do it then

Well, better say goodbye to your (bellow) average attention whore then.

I like you. You're cute.

Glad I left, tbh.

better pic
mewch.net/.media/75a2168a6e5d4e5ac050ec3729aa4c67-imagejpeg.jpg

Are they a couple?

linking to mooch
GTFO, faggot!

can you post your friend nude?

I don't like this ugly kike whore with that fucked up mouth

Me three

Nat yat

Fair enough

Eyyyyyyyyy

Ohhhhh tenkkk ya I'm on manyvids

Kek yasssss

I'm everywhere

Omg tenk ya

Αν δεν σταματησεις να κανεις την πουτανα στο internet, θα στειλω στην μανα σου και τον πατερα σου φωτογραφιες και screenshots.
Πως σου φαινεται;

What do you think
leave her alone tbh

Btw I said "if you do not stop being a whore on the internet…" google translate didn't catch that.
I won't tho mr 56% white.

Κάνε το κόμμα

Some based Greek actually do this and pwn her

To all you hackers who are planning to expose me egsxde for being lewd online my mom just called me because she was frustrated since 'her got small and she doesn't know how to fix it'

*her screen

Θα τα εκτυπωσω και θα τα στειλω σπιτι σου. Μην ανησυχεις λυση υπαρχει. ;)

I'll print them out and sent it to your home address

PwnNagED egSed rekt

bluff

Ok then I guess I ll get rekkt sad face

You wont be able to meme after your parents find out what you do online.

or your other relatives

or your neighbours

Legend

Roze You're not worth doxxing or fucking with tbqh but hi from new zealand.

Empty threats are empty

or your former classmates

meep meep is greece really germany's bitch lol tbh no homo

shits been beat

I'd probably push her shit back in if I was drunk enough, but she is a bit fucking rough.

naw

Kek

I'd have to be black out drunk and probably coked out to even consider it

Fair enough I am ugly

No your not

Why are you so thirsty, burger?

uwaaaaaaa

ancient greeks shouldnt have intermixed wit the shit skins. thats what happens to your children when your race mix with niggers and jews

NO YOU

It's ok buddy. It's not your fault.

Less talking more exposing /rekting of the whore scam olive niger

show butthole and i get them to stop

You're not the boss of me whore.

Τα καλα memes ειναι ενα πιατο που τρωγεται κρυο, χαζοπουτανο.

Tenk

heeeeeeeey look at what i found, A COOL LINK

mewch.net/

quick! check out that link
mewch is the best site ever

so awesome, i like mewch. very good chan best chan ever and now YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND STAY THERE

Your Welcome

wow awesome site, can only recommend:

mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/

It's "you're" you stupid fuck ffs.
Burgers are so stupid…

Why do you tease us like this?

True
$2

{`ω`}

Fair enough

deleted
lel

I like like nudes but what do like much more is mewch.net/

mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/
mewch.net/

GO VISIT IT AND STAY THERE FOR A WHILE TO CHECK OUT ITS COOL USERBASE

based kraut

Rude

Ye

We're doing a public service here

But that's the way useless neet whores are made. We can't afford to have any more of them.

Hi Rozelli. Do you have a pic with you naked on your knees so we can see your butt, feet and back?

The only possible thing that could make her look hot, is fire.

There's a ridiculous number of her nudes already out there; I'm sure you can find something to fap to.

precisely this

we got lucky all of that bitches went to mewch and now they are trying to come back.
we need to root out that shit type of cancer instantly and redirect them back to endchan and mewch or they will drag us down on their level

each attention whore thread needs to be spammed with pictures of feces, i sadly dont have any or i would have spammed this thread to death already.
but its getting worse every day - we need to take actions right now before its too late

we are not reddit. GO BACK and take your bitch with you

Kek gottem

Yeah but can I be considered neet if I make more money than you tho

By being a whore on the internet?

From where? From the videos you sell? Or maybe, from your parents pocket money?
Βαλε μυαλο πριν ειναι αργα.

even more reason to bost then

Ancient greeks were swarthy m8. ffs rozelli actually looks a bit like venus de milo

I'm not surprised. You'll get along fine with the freshly imported muds.

All I can think when I see her.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

Bump

ive done worse

thats a rather large clopper

I want to fuck Rozelli big time. I hate myself for it.

Can someone give me a rundown on what her fucking problem is?

she's a hikkomori NEET tbh

Is she a former cp star?

no she's just an autismo weeaboo greek girl who started posting her nudes on imageboards in like the past year or somethign

if i was her dad or older brother i'd shoot her in public for everyone to see that i'm disowning her.

I wouldn't bang her tbh…and I'm desperate af

LOL at ANDY. BAHAHAA

I would. My sperm makes women HOT as fuck. I can literally turn Women into the most beautiful things you ever saw.

I would bang her, and I'm not even that desperate.
Get a taste man, and stop falling for plastic thots.

Big if true

Rozelli is the true queen of B

4/b/ has Lauren Southern and we have some autistic roasite

Yeah pol just called they're doing fine without you

You're so gorgeous, sweet girl
My benis wants to put babies in you
♥♥♥

what made you become a cam whore?

-

Omg

You're doing god's work

borderline personality disorder

It's like Anne Frank came back to life and decided to make me puke myself to death.

Where is our Kike Queen?

kys for that mess in the background

Insert pineapple in vagina

No you

put things in your holes now

No you

Τραβα γαμησου βρωμοπουτανο και μην ξαναpostαρεις στο infinity.
Οταν θα φας το doxx θα δεις τι ωραια που ειναι.

Insert anything in vagina?

cmon come over to mewch dammit

Kkk

Do you like pineapples?

Hello darkness

Show feet, obvs

You embody Greece more than Greeks would like to admit.

I want to put my fat cock in your tight little asshole

For real, show feet.

Lookin' good, Rosie.
I'd still give you a pity filling with some quality Caucasian cummies, but only if you begged using the language of mathematics.

yo damn, how hard is it to bang jewish chicks?

I bet her vagina smells and tastes terrible

GIVE ME A SCREEN NAME I CAN CONTACT YOU PRIVATELY AT

I highly doubt that. I don't see any of the signs. I'm getting more of a "low self-esteem, seeking male attention, possible humiliation fetish" vibe.

Borderlines tend to be like, 6's who can make themselves briefly appear to be 10's. She also would have gotten tired of posting here by now. Histrionic might be possible, but borderlines are borderlines because they're attractive and child-like enough that other people continue catering to their bullshit. I don't think that's the case here.

That thousand yard stare.

incorrect, her vagina is very clean and virginal

Not surprised

So just how Virginal are we talking

she's a virgin tho

Why would you be surprised that the entire world is set up to give women everything they want no matter what?

An ugly girl still has the social capital of the biggest chad.

That looks like roast beef, that's disgusting. Poor girl

At least it's better than her face.

Ugly face, ugly vagina, mental illnesses. This bitch did not win the life lottery. Welcome home.

It has a familiar stench to it.

Ey goyz I'm back what kind of nice things are you discussing?

Your fetal alcohol syndrome.

hymen intact

Shove something in your butthole for us!

you dont have to look at the snatch while youre plowing it and from behind it cures the facial problem

please stop

At least you can say you look better than (((Poppy)))

Can she though? Really?

SHARPIE IN POOPER ROZELLI!!1

No, Not even close.

It seems there is already a big enough archive of them on the internet
imgur.com/a/5DfAV

Poppy without makeup looks like a fucking ork, at least Mrs. Israel looks marginally better

If Poppy looks like an Orc than Isreal looks like a hobgoblin mate.

And I still wouldn't secks neither

$53

Page 25? I don't think so. Bump

I want to die

If I ever see you irl I might ask you out. I'm reasonably cute, and you've peaked my interest. Unless you're acting really gross in which case no thanks.

In that picture you look like you're being assraped.

Lol

Tenk ya I'll try not to

What are you listening?

morrissey
t. knowe

I want to play board games with Rozelli

Rozelli senpai, please notice me :3

Halp mah

she look v hot to me. 99% approval rating.

Looks like a good evening to me.

Would rather see more Norgay lewds tbh

Greece used to be a proud country: the birthplace of democracy, the sciences and arts, and homeland of Solon, Socrates, Plato, Alexander, and Justinian and Belisarius. But now all we have is Tsipras and Syriza; debt and and you. What happened?

it got turked

she has no job
she has no friends
there's a thread on Holla Forums
where she has fans

DUH

Because shes a lazy cunt that just wants whiteknight bucks by showing her cunt, so just another camwhore
she pushes people away and wont date a good guy because she has problems
thus an attention whore. shes like most women in Greece besides going out and partying it up. She cant do that because shes broke and lives with her family. Most Greek women think they are hot shit and want mr. perfect when in fact they are maybe 5/10's at best with some make up. Even Greek men leave greece to find better women lol.

Mehmet Effendi left Athens in the 1830s, and it's been a cold, long winter ever since, mate. Kolokotronis and Bostaris didn't die so that Greece could become a tourist trap, beholden to German and American oligarchs.

Lol. All she has ever done is showing her pussy to strangers online and keeps thinking that the thirsty fags that orbit her are creepy. Typical whore (muh whore rights, whores are people too etc). Beggars cant be choosers.
Maybe I'm not gonna send her pics to her parents after all, just so she can leave her house and become a B grade whore sucking Pakies and Albanians at Victoria square. When people will find out how retarded she is there'll be a line awaiting to fuck her till the moment a thirsty illegal immigrant rapes her to death.
Good riddance…

Nah, landlords are legit creepy (at least from what I've seen and heard in Germany). Orbiters are annoying but I'm not sure how are they creepy.

I'm sure they know what a whore she is or at least her mother dose. Greek women are known for being party whores. My sister lives in Greece because her husband is Greek. That's how far Greek men are going now to avoid Greek women.

So when some bitch wont pay rent and offers sex but the landlord says no we become "creepy"? No, what happens is they get upset and call us landlords creeps because we want cash and not their holes.

LOL. I wonder why…

is slovenia so terrible that you need to whiteknight some greek pissanimal?

Stay upset Greeckcuck. I hate going to Greece because it's such a shithole now. You have freeways that you have to pay a toll for… The upper class shops in Athens are in one sector of the city and most of you smoke and drink coffee, that's it. At least your food is cheap but only at some restaurants that i have to tip because the owned is so depressed that i cant help but feel sorry for him. If anything you need a "supreme gentlemen" to turn whats now a shithole all around. I was going to buy a place out there but you have to pay a massive tax for a "historical land" that has a broken down house on it, really? All of Europe is "historical" you fucks. I wish i was never connected with Greece but i don't have much of a choice since family is there.

let's hire some greek junkies to put heroin in rozellis apartment and then call the cops on her.

Tenk

I also dislike Greece but I couldn't help but laugh in what it seems to me as a stereotypical example of a salty 'nice guy'. Regardless I chose to remain celibate
Ps I unironicly would suc elliot

For that alone they deserve to be poor and ran over by refugees

Elliot is pretty handsome isn't he?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

Do you ever have sex with another person?

would you have let him put his substandard hapa dick in your floppy filthhole?

Which I'm sure will last until you manage to get Χαδ Θυνδερκοκ drunk enough to fuck you. Rejecting beta male orbiters doesn't make you celibate, it just makes you a typical, choosy, hypergamous cock holster.

Hapas are the future user

You should stay celibate till you find some one you will stay with. So your different from most Greeks in that way. But posting your cunt and being a attention whore is a mistake no matter what "mewch" has promised you.
My sister lives in Greece and has a degree in communication yet she just sits at home like most Greeks and wont utilize her knowledge to benefit Greece. I see you as the same, you have potential but instead of becoming something more you pander to the lowest denominator so you can fell good about yourself. This makes you fit right into the norm of the Greek women and that's boring. But besides those points I have a few questions for you if you don't mind asking. When i go visit in Greece next year is easy to just register a motorcycle and buy one or are they harder to register then a car? I'm sick of playing the "I know a Greek so don't scam me" shit with the cab drivers and would rather just buy a car or a motorcycle.

I'm sure she dose not "chose" to be celibate…

Look goys I've had this conv here before. I really don't Feel like sex and relationships rn. I'm happy shitposting pron and hanging out with my b f. Something that surely shouldn't bother you since I'm too ugly for you

Plus elliot is dead

I decided to track you down as my new project

It's Thursday or wednesday?

you mean beta provider. You are making him a dead end and wasting his time. By doing this you are worse then some whore that just one night stands a guy. Your are stringing him along and in the end he should leave you to start a stable life with a willing women who also wants stability.

It's not worth it, no one will really care, also shes in Athens so it will not be that hard… I can track her down next year buy why waste my time? Just look at the resources and time investment and ask yourself "would it not be better spend on something more productive?" That's what i think at least.

Best friend since birth

Ah thought you meant something else, well at least your not stringing some poor soul on like most Greek women do. Just don't push her down the path your going because she looks like she has some hope.

I guess your right

Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3211

Lol she is beautiful and is always in a relationship or being a heartbreaker honestly although she is younger than me I look up to her

Also dude no shade but I just told you that I don't want a relationship what were you then expecting bf to mean geez

Just tell her to settle down with a stable guy… Iv'e seen women who don't and it's not a good thing. So many people just think about the now and don't understand that one day they will get old and be dependent on someone. They will be depends on their husband and wife or kids. Unless they build wealth to pay people to take care of them. She should not break to many hearts or one day her own will break. Time keeps ticking away and if she throws opportunity away like its nothing then she will end up like alote of women in the U.S. "It's not a good outcome". Greece will not be able to support single older women. Your already sucking the Germans dry.

Remember like i said, things change. You cannot stay in your current situation forever. I'm only trying to help but if you don't listen then fuck you i don't care. Be like all the other people who complain about "what went wrong in my life"and "it's not my fault". You have opportunity to find a good guy but you need to become something more then a dead end…
Sometimes i think "why bother with people like this" but shit, I have good in me that i cant seem to snuff out. Maybe that's my problem, I just need to stop giving a shit about people who wont effect my life.

Are you The rapist or Life coach?

What do you want me to be you degenerate :3?

Although I will take your advice with a grain of salt since the unironic use of beta, I will consider it

Beta/Alpha is a meme pushed by people that have no control over their life. I sadly support many "alpha" friends since they fell victim to that meme. I would consider myself as a "beta provider" since i know how to acquire wealth and power. But where i fail is allowing women and others to take advantage of my wealth. I refuse to take "leftovers" and would rather not support that system. Many wealthy guys also do this, that is why you see them unmarried or with only girlfriends. The whole push to shame men in the end will falter since men cannot be shamed. Like i said, what effect do you have on my life? What effect do you have on my well being? I have built wealth on my own and have gained trust to manage wealth and power. Unless you have this then you do not have control over you life. You are dependent on others instead of them being dependent on your own. But in the end you will be dependent on the state or your children. One requires family and the other requires wealth. People like you live day by day unable to see the future for what it is. So take my words with "A Gain of salt" Because you should know that this world is full of more salt then you can comprehend.

Ffff I just noticed my typos sryy

I have more typos then you so don't feel bad. Or maybe you should since I'm drunk posting and your not.

Don't mean to trashtalk your friend or whiteknight you, but, do you realise you got better facial æsthetics than her?

Do you perhaps have a video of you coming that you could share? That would be nice. Thanks you advance.

Real talk, what you wrote will be read, "Hath Thin-there-cock". The soft ch sound is difficult if not impossible to mimick in Greek. I had to Google the translation, and the closest I got is "Τσαντ," which is phonetically identical to the word "sad". "Thundercock" however can be written Θ"ου'τνερκοκ.

Βοηθηστε να doxx-αρουμε την Rozelli.

Tsakonian has /tʃ/ and depending on convention writes it as τσχ (based on German model) or, in Kostakis' transcription, σ̓. Another problem is that Greek β, δ, γ aren't plosives, but fricatives, like in Spanish, and voiced plosives are transcriped μπ, ντ, γκ…

I guess, Τσχαντ Θουντερκοκ… but then it still cannot fit declension by any pattern,

I'm not a linguist; I just wanted to make that small clarification. I'm sure you're right, but Tsakonikan is a different language to standard modern Greek, so I'm not surprised it operates by a different rulebook.

Let's not start debating what's a language and what's a dialect. In any case, Tsakonian doesn't have its own literary tradition and any transcription of it is done through general Greek lens. So having to resort to digraphs and trigraphs for sounds that aren't used in standard Greek in my opinion doesn't show different set of rules but more just necessity to find a way to transcribe those sounds as any Greek would.

not anymore he's not

You have triggered a debate. Prepare yourself.

No, I honestly don't care that much. I dunno, I suppose you're right.

Waiiii I'm working on something

Hi Rozelli. Please talk with an American accent from now on. That would make you a perfect ten tbh. Btw I'm the CIA and also a girl.

Waaaaa?

What does porn have to do with the Greek language?

I'm confused why a spastic Greasy cam whore's spamming fullchan Holla Forums with her shit. No one here's gonna give her cash. All you have are unemployed neck beards, Junkies, Neo-Nazis & pedo kikes on here.

None of us have the money to waste on a broke ass Euro-trash cam slut.

/451SC^&09ujkmgCB@^09yujkl]@+3f@gik,./@T&YHJFM

/@*^&yhzjHN^@(*7y6umkzl&*(#)&^UIoklqf@^*(yhtijzm,