Rozelli

Have they catch the falko people also what happened to masha and to cat goddess? Also anyone got Tara's social media?

Honestly I'm interested in all the ones who got caught

Answermeh

Fm xD kk

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck you you fucking bankrupt nigger

tara

Omg is that really her she looks so good there I need a sauce

Yes I'm a huge fangirl

Nevermind I found the sauce tenk ya man

Five years ago he saw a picture. It was a picture of a naked man. Griffiths knew immediately that he had identified one of the internet’s most ruthless and notorious abusers: Falko.

The man in the photo had a feature that Griff recognized from child exploitation films that Falko had shared online. No one had managed to identify him or the victims, because he was careful never to show his face during the abuses he committed.

But “Griff” recognized a mark on the man’s penis.

That led to Falko’s arrest and lengthy prison term in Kazakhstan. Now he is on the run, after a spectacular escape that involved throwing himself out of a courtroom window and breaking both legs, then escaping from the hospital.

these cops have the worst job

Mods look at penises all day and they do it for free.

big if true

searched the image
said her name was reanna huskey
is that her real name?
wtf

pic related

And the Cat girl was with a gf/husband last I saw

What, like a swing relationship?

Thread reported to NCMEC

both girls are fucking hot but girl on left
wow

lol

Oh shit

Everybody is suffering, what can we do?

when was masha last seen?

about 2 years ago was her last post on VK. She vanished after that

Who is that?

some former cp star, i would guess

/r/ing for this newfag to be permabanned. at this point there is no excuse. he is not one of us.

i've more in my short life time, than you will ever see. I was born t a free internet. I had access to all of these things. I was never much into the Soviet Rodent

So I guess she's aware that she's still being observed by the same people that used to beat off to her "old" material.

And Rozelli is a female cp fan?

They kknow. Vicky sues everyone that has or views her old material. She has made a couple of hundred thousands, sueing pedos for having her videos

Women always fall on their feet

They do. But she was kind of a bitch to her father , i guess. Because she didnt say anything about the abuses, at 9 when it took place. She waited until she was 12. That led to pedos saying that she snitched on her father, because he wouldnt give her stuff that she wanted

did you use soviet rodent as an insult?
i hope note
if it was code then o k

Yeah, in thei fucked up minds, its all her fault.

no, Siberian Mouse, or Soviet Rodent as i usually say

Wait are you really a jap? I've that the possession of cp just got criminalized there, also found this in a jap site care to check and explain?

Vvvbvcxlmcc