Honeypot Board on Holla Forums

At the very top in all it's shame. These boards are being made specifically for the purpose of being clicked on and datamined.

So everyone start clicking all them and shitposting each to make it all useless.

That excuse will not hold up in court

Bullshit conspiracy theory's, these are recently created boards. The likely outcome is that they die in 3 to 4 weeks.

They'll always be dead because they're pathetic attempts.

This site needs a TIL board. TIL is actually an acronym for Today I Learned, and in it's contents we will see the creative users of Holla Forums describing what they learned from eachother today. Holla Forums will not be a fully bulged and independent network without it. Also taken from Reddit

>>>/fart/ needs to be maximum bumped as well

What is this reddit?

Dear Jim,
Today I learned that user is a fucking faggot who browses reddit. Everyone likes different things, and that's okay, but when someone likes reddit, that is not okay. He should be ridiculed and ostracized for the health and well being of the community.
Your faithful student,
Anonymous

It's alright, Steve of Iowa, we know who you are.

Well, that and to make it look like 8ch is heavily used.
Simple stat padding, most of it.
This site has less active users than MySpace currently does, did you all know that?

If you actually visit any of the horrific sewage that bubbles up from the Recent Boards bog, you absolutely fucking deserve what you get.
I mean honestly now, would you eat a sandwich you just found lying unwrapped on a bus stop bench?

comparing a chan with even a quiet social media site is going to look bad

this sites traffic dropped off a lot from its prime and the primes never coming back

traffic isn't really everything for a chan honestly I know a lot of people here seem to think it is. a lot of the more high quality ibs are honestly quite small its been like that for like a decade

Mmm- hmm

>>>/fart/

Isn't it possible for a user to create a board and enable so no one can post in it? So essentially I could turn an Holla Forums board into my very own blog.

Actually, I could turn out to be very successful. Holy fucking shit. Think about it. Just think. Holla Forums will be the ultimate progressive force in culture. It would be fucking great. Holla Forums boards could be offensive diaries or comedians writing down scrapped material in their own little board blogs.

Big personalities. This is the true drive behind Holla Forums. Dysnomia is already an independent revolutionary individual. If only he could put his every 1,000 unique thoughts a day into full force he'd have literally millions of fans coming to the site and his blog board every day. If you think this is a joke, seriously reconsider it.

the fact that there are people who actually believe the op is true makes me depressed for humanity

They know all. The ones in charge.

This might get deleted soon, but there are government projects being conducted here all the time. Watch out for CAC.
(USER WAS BOLD-BANNED FOR THIS POST. BOLD-BANNING IS A NEWLY ROLLED IN FEATURE THAT EMPHASIZES HOW BAD A POST IS. IMPLEMENTED AFTER MANY SHITTY Holla Forums POSTS. INFORMATION WILL BE ON RULES PAGE. DON'T BOLD-BAN TOR POSTERS BTW)

*post last edited redacted

Quick, put this on Twitter this is breaking news.
CAC stands for Cover-Up Community. Is actually CUC. CAC is just a typo.
(USER WAS BOLD-BANNED FOR THIS POST)

also because im star poster and everyone should know my opinion on the subject retard

You don't sound very important to me buddy

good waifu user