The absolute state of Werner Herzog

Herzog was always a meme.

*Rotten

Holla Forums confirmed for being unable to communicate in anything but tired meme.

everything made before 2013 has been rated well i think, since they its been a fucking whattt

What did he mean by this?

it's infested with sjw's and shills who know nothing about film.

i mean this board is shit.

It's important to note that sjws can come on both sides, so many reviews showcase opinions and nothing to do with objectively trying to critique and seeing the films vision. The fact that little faggots in their 20s and shit are full blow critics now when all they are doing is trying to toot their own horn in their reviews, biases in general are common amoung young people either way, they cannot objectively look into art. Certainly this is apparent because their reviews so a lack of understanding of film or common decency to not accept trash like Kong: Skull Island and capeshit #300

Capeshit superior, your favorite move inferior.

Nice try Gal and DC, and nice try lord of the rings.

I unironically think HP is better than LOTR though at least this one was better than ROTK

rt is a fucking joke

it has a lower score than fucking baywatch… let that sink in a little….

like it literally cannot be worse than this piece of shit

I've gotten to the point where I just write off any poster who uses "kino" as a retard.

Kino
Pure kino
Kinography
Kinematograph
cinématographe
kinomatique
Kinoman
кинo

I'm sorry George

So why do you keep coming here?

No offense, but you sound like a total hothead.

Really makes you think.

why do you?

That movie with Nicolas Cage was the only decent one has made since he got "americanized" and only because of how self aware it was

Because I like this board. Why would anyone go on a board they don't like?

to shitpost