█ you think about Irish girls?

█ you think about Irish girls?

stupid redneck catholic monkeys
they drink alcohol while pregnant

do you have pics of attractive Irish girls?

Funny how Ireland has a higher GDP (per capita) than the US and UK and how Ireland outperforms the US academically and how Ireland ranks higher on the Human Development Index than the UK or US and how Ireland has more Nobel Laureates (per capita) than the US, yet still gets such a bad reputation.

Whats that balkan country with -26?

Our biggest mistake was letting catholics in. Our second biggest was bringing niggers in.

You're not Irish, mate.
You'd best fuck off back to England where you belong.

Yeah I'm an American and we'd be better off without catholics. Why don't you come get your stupid micks out of my country?

Fenians make up the back bone of your economy, you stupid yankee fuck.

are there many?

bog women and potatoes

Honest question: How do the British Isles manage to breed such completely fucking feral underclasses? Even Eastern Euro shitholes can barely compete.

beer

back to Holla Forums fag

Too small an Island, too small a genepool

Currently dating one. I'm so glad my cousin loves me too.

fucking country flag ruined the punchline

Irishfag here, they're alright, very few thots thankfully, but unless you're a 10/10 Chad who plays sports you have little chance with any of them.

No thanks

Also why the fuck is my flag a Union jack?

Filthy English fag pretending to be a Irish person

This is Disgraceful

The Finnish have never been funny.

Incorrect. You simply don't get the humor - but that's okay. IIRC, Ruskies have Finno-Ugric Blood.

I know, as a loyal Ukranian, this has always been a true fact.

I love guinness

red hed n succ

I'm from Northern Ireland and the women here are like 7-8/10 on average

Internet logic on countries:

- interlude -

Ireland is shit, Ireland has never done anything of note or value, and the "best" people Ireland has ever produced have all be degenerates that could write a good poem or play

some irish women are hot, some of pretty much any nationality are going to be hot, but most aren't great.

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS.

kek

Run that pic through MakeApp.
Taht potato face is wearing about 50 metric tons of cosmetics on her inbred mick face tbh

Irish Girls are beautiful

tbh ireland is a beautiful place and the lifestyle there is very nice

Ireland is overrated as hell if you're not a drunk

Where are you at?

Irish girls are decent. I like ones who are proper, raised in a strict home, who are the best of naughty and nice. Fun, loyal, vivacious and honey dipped ecstasy.

We're talking about Irish not Amish

tfw you will never get to soundly spank a young Amish girl's bare bottom for her misbehavior…

Lewd