Anyone else here feel like its too late, and missed the opportunity to get a proper wife?

Anyone else here feel like its too late, and missed the opportunity to get a proper wife?

women my age are either married or come with allot of baggage.
younger women are horribly stupid and we don't have much in common to talk abou

basically if you want to get married some day you should already be together by the time you're ~20.

It would be a bigger missed opportunity to stop trying now.

Well I ain't gotta explain myself to you anons it's for the best, I'm too fucked up in the head and any women that would fall for me gots to be fucked up in the head as well. Its just not even worth it, if rather be alone and jerk it when I like and not have to worry about bitches. Fuck em all

get her at 10 then, easy. Fuck women my age, anytime past 16 is used goods as she already flirted with someone, kissed, already had a crush or made pet orbiters.

If you haven't found a gf or a wife by age 20 or at least when you exit college then you fucked up and won't ever find an ideal wife

23+ is all whores and 26+ is all single moms

Fuck the system for not having a lower age of consenAs if girls aren't all having sex by 15 regardless of the stupid laws. It just means that at 18+ she can legally have sex but too bad she's been having it for 3+ years already. There are no female virgins at 18. NONE

You fucked up OP.
I fucked up.
We all fucked up. That is why we are all single and on Holla Forums.

Even Jim couldn't run from this. Why do you think he's taking care of kids that aren't his? He couldn't find a proper wife so had to settle

I've been telling you guys how to fix your situation for months. You just have to listen.

t. hex

I got married in my 20s, but she was a bit younger and decided several years into our marriage that she didn't get to slut around enough when she was younger, so she divorced me.

I'm 40 now, and I've resigned myself to being alone. I'm not good looking or rich, so no woman under 30 would want me, and no woman over 30 who's even semi-decent is available. They're all married.

The women available to me now are all either disgusting (usually obese) radfems who became radfems because no man wanted them when they were younger, or women with kids who divorced their husband and are looking for the next sucker/paycheck, or psychotic sluts, or other undesirables.

I've only had two women show any interest in my after my divorce. One was an obnoxious feminist with an ass so big that I have no idea how she washes iMaybe with one of those long-handled brushes they have at the car wash. Seriously. The other was a slut with a rekt body (she'd had kids, but they got taken away(!)). We went on one date, during which she basically told me that she was the easiest slut on the planet and had been with tons of guys. I was horny enough to go home with her and at least see if I could get a look at her snatch before deciding to fuck her (to check for obvious warts or sores, which she probably had), but when I went to use the john at her place, I saw all of the prescription bottles on her counter: antipsychotics and other psychiatric meds. I was dumb and horny enough to think about risking disease, but no condom can shield you from crazy. I made an excuse and got the fuck out of there.

if you are white, move to China, no fake.
they'd kill for a white dick.
a 5/10 white guy is an 11/10 there, you can get any woman you wan of any age.

I'm white. That could be fun.

there is a Chinese app that is equivalent to Tinder.
check it out and see for yourself

being lonely is based #maga

is this the thread where we masturbate over how lonely we are and how its
fault and not ours?

Day of the roast when?

mormons out tbh

Why not groom a loli? Find her before puberty so you know she is pure

citation required

We should al kill ourselves

You only precieve the titanimals as stupid because they have higher incentive to lap up zeitgeist shit like feminism etc, usually the more intelligent ones (to give you a broad idea).
I think you should get some of the younger boobanimals (20-25 etc.) and then groom them carefully.

Pfft. I married a girl 20 years younger than I am. What makes you think you ever have to be with a girl your age?

Yes.
I knew some nice girls in elementary school.
But I was a good 'boy.'
I missed my chance.