56%

Is America still white? - 404 edition!

With the amount of white women marrying niggers and white men rice mixing with asians it won't be for very long

Everyone I see this picture man.

Look at its face, it knows.

biggest forced meme-made-by-deepstate-thinktank to date.

Probably true, but what they fucked up on is that the meme isn't accurate, therefore it seems all the more forced, and ultimately cringy, kinda like that one autist you know that can't tell jokes for shit, but sticks to this one joke that seemed funny the first time.

I'm an American and 100% white, I don't see the point of this meme because you won't reap any salt from white Americans, and niggers won't care either.
Also who's making all these edits? cuckchan?

truth hurts, doesn't it.

either some deep state think-tank on memes(take your pick, cianiggers, soros-funded, dnc etc) or goons limping to the barn with what they think is insulting. any user feel free to correct me on this, but I think I'm in the ballpark.

cant wait to see this thread at the bottom of the catalog

I'm g somebody else called it.

This is definitely not coming from within, definitely some kind of shill campaign.

I think it's just a low tier d&c/demoralization ploy than anything else.

some (((group))) sure pumped these out en-masse, and too fast for them to be organic. Most anons will simply ignore them as they are very clearly artificial.

there's nothing more funny than an american looking in the mirror and denying reality

notice how all they can do is reply with more cringy pics, rather than say something like actual anons do. Were I a mod I'd ban the poster simply saged on the sheer cringe alone.

there's nothing more cringy than some third world shit-in-the-corner acting so butthurt over a superior country

Man this thread turned into GOLD

only countries with more than 60% white are allowed here go away mongrel

make me (((whitey)))

whats weird is that all these images metadata are all the same, like produce by one meme factory

reinforces the think-tank theory.

I wish I could get paid to waste all this time on terrible memes that are way too obvious.

Really? thats interesting.

ayy i made that one in the center

What happened Yurop? Is Ahmed fucking your wife again?

Why are you so salty?

I'm not the one that spent hours of my life carefully photoshopping and storing hundreds of images about a country on the other side of the planet from mine, Europ.

Why are the kikes pushing this forced meme?

lol

Why don't you post that in the actual relevant thread, Yurop?

Florida should have more sombreros

s

bumplocked?

dsyfyrewt