What if we steal Plan andinia

What if we form a group of anons and buy land on chilean patagonia to make white communitys, If we can get 100 anons and each one of them put 1500 US dollars we can get a 250 acres land in southern chile, I know that people should fight for their home lands, but we need a secondary plan if that doesnt work to save the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

NorthWestfront.org
northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wealthy megakikes have been buying land there for decades.

Meh, Chile has pretty shitty gun laws. What is preventing us from doing it in the USA or somewhere else with permissive gun laws? Just the cost? Part of making a Holla Forumstopia would have to be physical and military training. Shooting, tactics, etc. so we are ready for the race war.

We've tried this before. Namibia would've worked, only problem was someone caught wind of it and citizenship was required to buy such a large track of land we were looking at.

Gooks have been buying land there, too. Good idea, but entirely unfeasible with anons from here lol. Great location, though.

But why not the USA? Is it just too expensive?

The cost is like 10x more from what i have seen, I think if you live in the USA its a good idea to buy land there with other redpilled people, but if you are from other pozzed country you should seek a country with easy access and cheap lands, like chile or argentina

Chilean reporting in. Some important information:

Patagonia is edenic, probably the best remaining expanse of land on the planet, especially considering climate projections and abundance of secluded, hard to access locations.

There are no non-whites in relevant numbers. Basically 0 blacks. Violence is really rare.

Kikes have the "tradition" of visiting specifically Patagonia for some time right after finishing military service. Almost certain to encounter them in groups traversing remote locations. A beneficial side effect of this is that locals are acquainted with jewry and respond accordingly.

You can find ridiculously cheap land with some patience and good luck. There is land with access to geothermal groundwater which is great for electricity, free showers and warming up castles.

Anything militarized would get fucked pretty fast. Half the otherwise exclusive weapons the Kikes have are used by the chilean military for some reason. Other south americans call us the Israel of Latin America for some reason.

It still is freer than the US, by far. It could actually work as a peaceful, monk-ish or straight private / neutral / survivalist project. In the US it would probably get subverted one way or another preemptively.

If you can't get the contacts, clearance to settle and all that, you are probably not in a position to seriously do a project like this. Definitely need some respectable people.

I went to Pumalin Park a few years ago. Most pristine, beautiful place I've ever been to.

Yes.

Are you from 2010? Punta Arenas problem right now is black violence and "natives" are crazy paying for big mama landwhales sex.

They are greedy as fuck.

Yes, maybe i will go there.

This, just criminals can use weapons in Chile, not even police can use them without being jailed.

Usa, compared with that zone of Chile, is a police state with guns for everyone.

Just send women, we are filled with culombianas.

Can someone tell me about the beaver in Patagonia? It's been my dream as a fur trapper to go there and catch them, along with mink.

what about the ozone hole? is it as bad as it should seem?

i hear the sheep are always getting cancer because of it

Show me this land for $150k

That sounds pretty awesome.

I'd probably be on board with something like this if the right person could set it up.

A friend of mine went to the southernmost city of the world, which is located in this region, and when he went to the top of the mountain he saw a sticker in a window with a picture of an IDF jew and a star of david on it and said "With you to the end of the world". I wish I could find thr pic.

He also said there were colombians/peruvians/etc. and lots of shitlibs, so be wary.

Well fuck you all need to start removing kikes.

So what was it last month? Russian far east?
And Greenland before it?

Eastern Europe's just as cheap, has better infrastructure and range of markets and products, is whiter, and is in Europe.

No need to sage. We just found a place where kikes will hide mid-thread

Northwest front is already here. NorthWestfront.org they even have a constitution.

The Northwest really is beautiful.

These were my thoughts exactly.
How about not being a coward and actually fight?

Why should we bother buying some shit hole in some third world beaner dreg country because you, whom I'm going to assume is a beaner from that country, want's more ethnic Europeans around you so you can pretend to be 'White'.

Like who do you think you're fooling? Seriously? Why should we bother investing our time and money into a shithole that will not give back in any way outside of disease, incompetence and corruption.

Not to mention I'm sure tons of kikes already 'bought' property there.

So explain to me kid, why should "we", and rather who is "we" and why the fuck should a hundred individuals partake in your hair-brained beaner scheme?

Beaners aren't 'White' and never will be, so buying fucking garbage land in a Mexico 2.0 won't benefit anyone but the beaners in question living in the area.

Chileans are just Mexicans whom look no different, are all short, smelly, obese cone-head looking motherfuckers with no grip on reality, then again that's the entirety of South America.

No nigger, you ARE the non-white.

Why the fuck would we bother surrounding ourselves with you ugly obese potato looking motherfuckers?

Seriously, you claim it's freer than the US, where in the US not only can I own firearms without having to worry about a bunch of squat retarded fat clowns from drug cartels instantly knowing where I live, how much munition I have, and stalk me for the rest of my fucking days.

You're trying way too hard to sell this bullshit and I've caught you in the act trying to pretend as if you're 'White'.

The only people whom have claim to be called 'White' are people whom are Ethnically European, ie an individual whom has their ethnicity tethered to the Europoid race.

Beaners are not 'White', beaners are not 'Europoid'.

Especially in the case of Chile, you look literally no different than the feces colored mexicans that now occupy most of the southern states in America.

Looking like a bunch of slack jawed morons with the mentality of a fucking toddler to boot.

You're desperately trying to sell your shit-hole, and it's not going to work.

All of you beaners are nothing but Mongoloids with negroid admixture, and personally, all of you fucks should be strung up with the niggers, curry niggers, chinks/gooks and sand-niggers/turks until the last one of you gets dragged out of America, cause we all know that's where you're going to try and flee to and pretend you were 'white' all along and ultimately cleanse this earth.

It sure is

When is the fighting going to happen tho. We aren't doing anything

Read a book, Chile had chinnesse slaves, not blacks, blacks are a novelty in the south.

We have better crime statistics and the jews are dumping you for us and they know about parasitism, this is why they are using a dead ethnicity (mapuches) to create a fake civil war. Your media is showing that we have a problem with them, i lived in that zone like half of my family and the only real problem there are a bunch of europeans that are spreading marxism in that zone, some are killed, others raped, today a bunch of black metal posers are following them, stealing and burning mapuche catholic and protestant churches (is real, not a joke, mapuches want to kill them), but that group is so small that just welfare marxists care about them because that is what people on welfare do. Our real big problem are black criminals from Colombia, welfare marxists and food cartels.

I am racist too pol, but racism was about intelligence, this guy is a disgrace for your race, the living proof that the iq drop thing is real, marijuana? inbreeding? i really dont care, but please try something better, the black admixture is a novelty post 2000 and untill those days we were capable of walking freely in the night without cops or robins killing or raping us.

Btw, we didnt have drug cartels, your people brought them there.

Whites belong in the north. Shitskins can't survive the climate.

Kikes will surely try to own all of it, especially if it has good location, and most importantly, resources (like fresh water)

I wouldn't be surprised if they and their masonic friends hire mercenaries to wipe out all white people there.

Top kek

This shit isn't necessary, the Northwest Front already exists.

northwestfront.org/

Ignorant rabid beasts are not welcome anyway, not that you could make it in the first place. Reform yourselves if you have any civilizational aspirations beyond serving as cannon fodder.

What is this bullshit about not being white? Kek. Who do you think conquered the place? Europeans did. If anything, Americans are the most culturally degenerate whites in the world.

Of course the place is not perfect, of course not everyone is pure european (Though we are many more than what you imply, mixing has always been frowned upon.) but that is the case everywhere, I mean do you want the end result of the fight served in a plate or what? More importantly, I was talking about wild Patagonia (Where nobody lives), not the cities, and I wasn't suggesting starting a white nation there or stopping the definitely more important fights just to go hide and larp in the forest, Christ you cryptofaggots are dense.

Whites have always been conquerors, colonists and pioneers. There were no whites at all when we came to America in the first place, but still we came. I suggest we finish the fucking job. I would make a base of operations in fucking Mars if I could, especially if the kikes had their nose in it, especially if it held so much resources. To hide in one's nest is appropiate for chinks and the like, not us.

As someone else mentioned, Chile is way more free than the (((US))) which is essentially a police state and a communist country.

See this triple dubs:

Sauce? me and my family.

Nigger get a blood test.

You are not 'white', and you never will be. You are no different than the kikes/sand-niggers of yesteryear with your situaitojn of having negroid blood, but then trying to pretend as if such a thing simply doesn't exist.

You're trying to tell me because you have better crime statistics, that makes your shithole better? Better crime statistics? Where it's more likely to run into drug cartels and pedophiles than it is to run into one in fucking America or even Canada.

From your blood alone, you are not human, you are comparable to the very niggers you claim to hate, even though their blood courses through your veins. Look at you, you willingly and happily call kikes "jews" knowing damn-well that said kikes view you as their precious little pets, they do not view you as a threat or even competition like they do with Europoids.

Then you try claiming a bunch of "Europeans" are spreading Marxism, when you dumb fucking hook-nosed beaners willingly accepted and brought Communism to your nations long ago trying to desperately get the 'Whites' to come to your nations in hopes you'll be blessed with the dick of a bunch of Russians, so that your nations may be taken seriously.

Sincerely it is no different than how Beaners today try to appropriate German history and culture, ie dumb ugly fucking beaners trying to wear Pickelhaubes while blaring on dumb fucking trumpets looking like complete morons.

The entirety of South America is no different than Africa in terms of Crime, pollution, and out right welfare of an individual. From the amount of fucking lunatics that spawn from the innards of your shitholes believing in all sorts of outlandish and heinous acts against nature and God, to down right living like a bunch of fucking roaches, 30 shitskins to a one bedroom apartment trying to cheat the system.

Then here you are, trying to claim you are 'Racist', when you yourself don't understand what that word means, or rather what it implies when in consideration to you being a Mongoloid/Negroid trying to desperately garner the attention of us Europoids.

You're trying to tell me that I'm a disgrace to my race, when I actually have a race that I can not only identify, but have a singular ancestry, with my specific ethnic traits and hereditary gifts from my bloodline, meanwhile we have you, some mixed raced, inbred hook-nosed clown trying to desperately 'white wash' your third world shithole of Chile in hopes that your nation will be viewed as 'superior' in comparison to all the other Mexico lite nations surrounding you.

Then you start talking about the IQ drop, do you even know what an IQ is, or what an EQ is? I'm one hundred percent sure your IQ is within the double digits realm that's for sure, since me bringing up the fact you have negroid ancestry has ruffled your feathers so much, you try to attack my intelligence in such a childish way, that's it's obvious you're another insecure spic trying to desperately grasp what you cannot have.

You are not even human, so trying a bit too hard to try and down-play my intelligence when you can't even formulate a proper sentence with English without coming off as if you have a reading comprehension level of a 10 year old is just too damn ironic.

Seriously, look in the mirror kid, you're short, obese, the color of feces with a kumquat shaped skull, hooked nose, flat feet, stubby fingers, arms and legs, and the problem solving skills of mentally deficient rodent.

I'm not even American, unlike you I have my dual citizenship, And I'll tell you right now, I value the right to defend the people I love, the possessions I have with the firearms I own more than being forced to live in some beaner shithole that speaks an Ebonics form of Spanish, can't even own a firearm without the local cartel members knowing, and ultimately having to hide inside all day for sticking out like a sore thumb because I'm not some 4'11 tall beaner chimp with no goals or aspirations in life, outside of shitposting and desperately wishing to be ethnically European.

I wouldn't be surprised if you not only never fired a gun before, but you couldn't even rack the slide on a fucking glock due to being too weak.

kys

There is no need to be upset.

wew paco

I love how you beaners can't even refute anything I said, and instead resort to the atypical tactics you Mexican 2.0 clowns usually do when exposed for being a bunch of bloated, pig lipped, flat-footed morons with no grasp on how society works, let alone genetics and how your negroid ancestry doesn't just 'vanish' after multiple centuries of incest.

Literally, NONE of you spics have gave valid reasons as to why I should bother giving up the right to defend myself with fireams, to live in a shit hole where it's more likely for me to be fucking targeted by a bunch of pigmy wannabe italian mobsters, but ultimately end up mimicking your average nigger in detroit because YOU feel as if you need more 'Whites' around you so that YOU can feel better about yourself.

You see, the difference here is. You don't see us ethnic Europeans clamoring to surround ourselves with a bunch of ugly fat retarded beaners, ie Chileans, Peruvians, Mexicans, etc to try and prove to our fellow ethnic brethren how 'White' we are and how "special" we are for allowing a bunch of idiotic, uneducated obese, unskilled, good-for-nothing spics to surround us 24/7 because they promised to be good little beaners and not cause any 'trouble'.

Again, why is it that you dumb beaners can't even defend yourselves? You have yet to give any reason why an ethinc European should sacrifice the rights given to him by his own people to merely downgrade his quality of life to live in some fucking back-water beaner world because 'muh allies' or whatever you stupid cone-headed retards like to use an excuse to try and get "Whites" to mix with you.

For fuck sakes, I'm sure you beaners value race mixing like every other shit-skinned moron on this planet, and the other half would rather continue incest, but at the same time feel as if they're "superior" than the average beaner, so they want to move near more ethnic Euroepans to try and 'show off'.

Which the whole mentality behind such a autistic scheme is lost on me, due to the fact no Ethnic Euros would bother willingly surrounding themselves around such uncultured, uneducated, unskilled wastes of space.

Your kind is literally no different than niggers, the only difference is what garbage spews from your mouth when you get caught.

Ah, another beaner trying to desperately defend his 'honour' and culture.

Again, you're the 4'11 bloated feces colored moron.

So if you're trying to project and make the claim I'm a spic, you're not only getting desperate, but reinforcing my point here. None of you bother to defend your accusations as to WHY "we" (And let's be real here, none of you wish to bother explaining who the fuck is 'we' cause no one here willingly wants to be around a bunch of autistic childish spics whom still gawk over jap cartoons as if it'll make them whiter) and instead, resort to childish tactics that I've seen been used by spics for what seems to be eons ago.

Why should I abandon my ethnic brethen to surround myself with the likes of you?

I'm 6'6, and around 270lbs. Why should I honestly surround myself with a bunch of obese manlets who couldn't even bench press 100lbs? Let alone actually do real labour, and no picking fucking fruits all day isn't a real fucking job.

Seriously, give me one good reason why us ethnic Euros should bother surrounding ourselves with such genetic filth? So you can piss in our gene pool?

Don't forget that Chile was a retreat for actual Nazis after the war. But it got jew'd too with Pinochet and neocohens, who turned it into a kike owned, polluted, socially divided place, and a puppet of (((US))).

Pay no attention to larping "right-wing" FBI agents shitting on Chile, they are most likely Mexicans themselves.

What are conditions for foreigners moving there anyway?

Actually i did fire a gun once, when i was 8 or something kek. And having a gun won't save you from being shot for disobeying your kike masters that own your government, your economy, your academia, your army and every other aspect of your society.

I can tell you're lying, if you can't even specify what firearm you actually discharged, making up lies about being a toddler firing a gun is just too pathetic.

And clearly you have no idea how valuable a firearm is when it comes to martial law, since you yourself don't even know proper ettiqute when it comes to such a thing, since we all know beaners cannot comprehend discipline, let alone thinking for themselves.

How do I know this?

When you try acting as if Kikes are only targeting ethnic Europeans when they already control you and your kind, you already willingly bent over backwards for kikes, hence why you have niggers milling about peddling with local drug cartels while you live in constant fear.

Not only that, you seem to have little grasp on how socioeconomic issues actually work, let alone how easy it is to actually fix such a thing when it comes down to the bare bone essentials in reviling a tainted government.

You, like every other mentally deficient spic view the government as a single entity, when in reality the government is people, that should be working diligently for their fellow man, but ultimately in this day and age do not, due everyone having their own little agendas and such.

The fact that you are so weak, that you truly believe owning firearms will not 'protect' you from other individuals, is just laughably autistic.

The government is nothing but people, people operate on fear, or rather the weak ones do, you know, like you do. You fear your government, just like how you fear being left to rot with your fellow flat-footed countrymen trying to pull a real estate scheme to try and get the very same ethnic Europeans with firearms to move to your neck of the woods so you can be 'protected.

The worst part is, I listed my height and weight, something I'm sure you wouldn't dare do, due to being called out for being either a fat slob, or a manlet. I mean, it's the only reason why you're hung up on trying to autisticly claim I'm the one projecting, when I'm not the one whom felt the need to rush into this thread to protect your fellow Mexican brethren.

The worst part is, it's way too obvious that whatever I said must have hit your nerves so hard, that you think role-playing as some faggot anime character will scare me off. It won't, grow up spic.

Argentine here.
If you want to steal the patagonia plan and make a Holla Forumstopia by all means do it, i just don't care about this shithole.
I want to live there.

Northwest front has been co-opted and is now a honeypot if I remember correctly.

Besides, who the fuck wants to move to Washington/Oregon, where it's the literal center of degeneracy and autism, also bordering Autism Land (Canada), so you won't be dealing with just a bunch of slack-jawed unemployed morons, you'd be dealing with Curry-niggers and chinks ten fold with the rare and elusive mexicans whom from what I hear are flooding that region now.

Probably because of the whole "Come home le white man", and they don't understand what being 'white' means.

Didn't I tell you to stop projecting, already? I'm not going to say it in spanish to make it easier for you.

Well, my uncle did hold my hand so i don't drop it.

I'm not saying that having guns is not valuable, but that you overestimate their value. You are given the illusion of safety and freedom.

Btw, i'm European.

Do you want his social security number as well?

No one gives a shit if you're from Argentina, again lets make this clear.

All of you retards from South America are no different physically and mentally than the Mexicans in Mexico.

So why do you feel the need to try and act as if ousting yourself as "Argentinian" will lead to getting patted on the back kid? Like for fuck sakes how old are you? Twelve?

No, just no. No one in their right mind would bother making any "Utopia" within the vicinity of beaners, due to them wanting to then co-opt it, try and fulfill their dreams of finally becoming 'White', and ultimately destroying everything, and I mean everything with your stupidity that never ceases to amaze me.

Like for real, you beaners go out of your way to pretend to be something your not, even forcing yourselves to play dress up, listen to 'rock n' roll' in hopes you'll be accepted for what you aren't.

Again, kid.

You seem to be new at this shtick, and you're making it far too obvious you're not just illiterate, but clearly have no idea what you're doing right now.

Outside of posting whatever you jerk off to when you're frustrated, you're just trying a bit too hard to try and pull the typical beaner tactic that I've seen been poorly executed during the initial wave of Beaners flooding 8ch back when you fuck-stains started leaving 4chan in droves due to realizing all the 'Whites' are gone.

Not only do I not speak your Ebonics butchery of Spanish, I don't speak it to begin with. You have yet to share your height or weight, let alone complexion.

But I can already tell from the way you carry yourself you don't take care of your skin or your hair, are severely short, borderline midget, that you're weak as fuck, probably struggles with the easiest of physical and mental tasks and judging by the fact you're STILL trying to pull the whole "I'll call him a beaner and then try and get everyone to believe he's one of us so I can get him mad and feel better about myself " shtick after I not only made it clear what I am, and my stance on fleeing my homeland to live amongst a bunch of autistic beaner weebs, but you're still being a pig-headed moron.

Why? Because you beaners genetically are autistic, it's hereditary, no matter what you do. Your stubbornness isn't bravery, it's stupidity in it's purest form. I sincerely would not be surprised if you spend the majority of your time in life watching fucking cartoon porn and playing video games hiding from life hoping today won't be the day mami comes home with cartel members and you end up as another statistic for us to laugh at here on Holla Forums.

What's worse, I feel like you're probably feeling threatened as if I singled you out by the example height I mentioned, along side the description. I fear I might have triggered your hereditary autism.

Co opted as far as you recall from where? I'm here right now and can assure you it is legit. I live 30 minutes away from another party member and we both meet with others at least once a month.

I haven't seen a shit colored face in mmmmm damn I'm not sure like a month. Yes the cities are fucked but at least I'll be fighting next to another white brother

Shouldn't you be in school?

Trying to make other ethnicities our enemies, while we are fighting kikes is a bad idea. If they are so inferior, why do you feel threatened by them?

While i agree that whites leaving their homelands is a bad idea, especially now, you must realize that their countries are not under their control, and that they are effectively living on leased space. Making a tactical retreat is a viable tactic.

I can smell the butthurt here, but, well…

Are you serious? thats extreme datamining.

Yes, yes and yes, fun fact, that shit wasnt a problem untill plan andinia started.

You really have a mental problem dude.

I am not trying, this is what is happening and i am not venezuelan, again, read a book.

Actually the morons are the cucks, sorry, thats a fact for asians, "americans", spics, niggers, etc, if you laugh at some aspie crap while your gf is being dp by a bunch of dudes then you arent ok in your head.

What da? if your point is corrent then all "America" is like Detroit, again, read a book.

Keeping your serious problems aside, it was crap created by marxists, brits see themselves superior to nigs because they were more advanced, not because they were whites.

I can trace my family to Spain and Germany, yeah some come running from Franco, nothing to be proud, i know, but even if was a abbo my point is correct, you are a disgraze to your race.

More than 130 to be honest, i have things to do, no corrector or stuff, this isnt serious, is just the internet and it was already proved that pot kills your iq bro, no tesla style scientists like ps4 said anymore.

Boring, seriously.

Actually my only problem is my tummy (fucking 18 mate, my high booze tolerance made eat and drink like a pig), fun fact, i have piano fingers.

I wouldn't be surprised if you not only never fired a gun before, but you couldn't even rack the slide on a fucking glock due to being too weak.

If you dont count that thing about weapons, then Chile between 95-10 was the place for you, sadly marxists are killing it.

Try harder next time, seriously, if your intelligence is so great like you said then you are trying a trap or something like that with your low level babling, its basically childish things with adult words.

Again, then you didn't fire it, you had another individual literally cup your hands while he did the work.

The fact that you have no idea the true value of firearms, proves you're not just mentally deficient, but clearly do not value your life what so ever, The firearms do not give me the illustion of safey and freedom, no more than the police, fire department or the government itself.

Unlike you, freedom is something you're born with, an idea solely to be traced to ethnic Europeans, something all other "cultures" have seemingly cast aside, or simply couldn't comprehend such a concept, therefore didn't bother thinking about it.

The fact you can't even properly uphold any capitalization, on top of many other grammatical nuisances on top of your deliberate defending of Chile, aka Mexico 2.0 leads me to believe otherwise.

Plus the fact you're defending the other beaner leads me to believe you might have summoned you little faggot friend to help defend your spic "honour".

Cause let's be real here, the only individuals whom actually defend these threads are usually spics whom desperately wait for the day they can be viewed as equals to us ethnic Europeans.

Plus, if you are "European", which European isn't an ethnicity, what is your ethnicity?

I sincerely remember it was co-opted from local liberal/marxist groups in the area, on top of some kike fuck who was promoting it on national television a couple years back.

Plus I heard the main 'guy' was a kike on top of all the other shenanigans going on with the NFW.

Cause I'll be honest, and I'm sure you'd agree, why forcible limit ourselves to a small section of the nation, when the ENTIRE nation was forged by fellow ethnic Europeans, from the lands, to the laws.

If anything the reclaiming of the entire country should be the priority instead of trying to cram ourselves near the disaster that is the Canadian border.

Plus, I've heard from like three people whom live in that area, or rather visited, and they claim they saw a fuck ton of Mexicans and niggers milling about with a couple of gas jockey's and chinks. Could have been the city but you see my concern.

We should be fighting everyday, but alas, this thread is a good example on how the more desperate shitskins wish to assimilate with us, when assimilation is no longer an option and shouldn't have been an option in the first place.

Would you agree?

I'm more than likely older than you, old enough to be your father.

So again, your childish attempts at using middle school tier tactics on top of spamming borderline pedophilic anime garbage is only further proving my point about you.

I mean for fuck sakes you must be real insecure if you cannot share your height and approximate weight and complexion.

I've never seen a thread so successfully and completely derailed by a troll appealing to identity politics.

Remember to ignore personal attacks and focus on discussing the issue or idea presented by OP. We're all anonymous - personal attacks are meaningless.

That's not what I asked now is it, I asked for your ethnicity. Mixed raced spics are not our 'allies' and never will be, as will no ethnically non-European will be our "allies". There are multiple reasons as to why, main reason being due to multiculturalism being a failed miserable archaic attempt at trying to force the very first instance of cultural Marxism, long before that kike was even born, let alone a thought.

No where did I claim to feel threatened by any shitskins unlike you beaners willingly admitting the nigger situation in your homeland 'bothers' you.

You are trying far too hard to paint me as the 'bad guy' for not wanting to accept your flat-faced, flat-footed shitskins as our equals, where if I was patting you on the back for being a good little Mexican boy, you'd be praising me as if I was your new daddy.

Want to know whom else tries to confused disdain and hatred for fear? Kikes, Kikes love to confused one's contempt for another as the misconception of 'fear' to try and alter the public opinion, more specifically those around them during the time of implementing such a ruse.

Not once have I stated in this thread that I felt 'threatened' by anyone or any thing. I fear no individual on this god forsaken earth, the only thing I fear is God and God alone.

So you tell me, why are you desperately trying to paint this negative picture about me, due to the fact you have no real means of actually defending the OP's initial autistic attempt at trying to garner attention from ethnic Europeans, or "Whites" as you shitskins love to call us.

I'd love to get a clear answer as to why you're resorting to slight of hand tactics and putting words in my mouth rather than out right admitting that Beaners are worthless pieces of shit, and forcing us ethnic Europeans to move miles to your kind just to end up taking care of you is justified.

Where's the justification? Cause all I see is you claiming that European nations are "compromised" and that beaner/spic shit holes are apparently "not under their control".

When All beaner nations, ie South America as a whole are not only run by ethnic kikes in certain cases, but your nations are filled with kikes pretending to be 'White'. You can list any spic in your country that's regarded as a specific "European" ethnicity, and more than likely they have kike blood.

Again, why should we flee our nations when nationalism is on the rise and ethnic European youth are tired of being targeted by shitskins the world over trying to use us for their own personal gain?

There is no such thing as a tactical retreat when it involves playing baby sitter to a bunch of slack-jawed spics whom can't seem to function without forcing themselves in droves to leave near a 'White' man, in hopes it'll rub off on them, thinking they're now 'better' than their own shit-skinned kind because they forced themselves to be around us ethnic Europeans.

Somewhat, if not, exactly what you're doing right now.

Another upset spic. Not my fault all you beaners are manlets with insecurities up the wazoo where you have to actively use kike tactics like 4ea0aa, no different than the one's employed by faggots when they claim "Homophobia" is the by-product of fear, when in reality it is hate, hate =! fear.

The ignorance is outstanding.

Wow now this is what I call autism.

You can't even format yourself properly acting like this is fucking reddit thinking you'll look more 'educated' if you try to improperly use quotes to try and 'break down' my post to appear as a atypical pseudo-intellectual.

This is shit that I've seen only on 4chan back when it was freshly getting swarmed with shitskins back in '08, what a surprise.

Still, none of you spics can give me a proper answer.

Instead we have you beating around the bush instead of giving me a VALID reason as to why we should flee to some beaner shithole to play babysitter with you incompetent fuck stains just so you can dream of 'mixing' with us to 'whiten' yourselves up.

I'm probably whiter than you, why don't you go back to reddit?

Nah.

Want to know what's funny spic.

The only indiivduals here trying to use personal attacks are the spics themselves, no where have I done anything to personally antagonize, or single out any individual in this thread, meanwhile

A handful of personalized attacks in my direction since I asked such an imposing question as to "Why?" The "idea" by the OP is garbage and autistic, so why should we flee our own nations, abandoning eons of culture and heritage and blood just to be co-opted by a bunch of dumb spics whom think they're going to get something good out of coaxing morons to live among their mud flapping flat-footed selves?

Can you answer that? OR are you going to ignore the whole fact that the only individuals here attacking me for asking valid questions and presenting valid concerns and facts just to try and pat your spic brethren on the back?

If so, don't come here crying 'we're all anonymous' when you're going to ignore the fact the only people here starting shit are the dumb spics defending such a childish idea.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

First quote, check crime statistics before blackening, you aren't a sane person and i will denounce you so the police can take care of a dangerous individual, we dont shot people here, we arent used to murder like Usa.

Second point

Too much effort for anything, if you are a troll you are wasting your time.

Third point, seriously, people like you are jailed in my country, both right and left think the same here, you are a dangerous madman.

Well, Pin8 stopped cultural marxism, thats a fact, he expelled Russian commies (more like Russia gave Chile for free to Usa), my grandad had productive farms and he, well, the "mapuches" destroyed them… that thing about pin8 being a bastard is a lie and both left and right allowed jews and are allowing them, fun fact, the people right now is asking for a legit jew to get the power (Farkas).

Just no, go to Asia, this shithole will be Sothafrica in the next 20 years, we never had blacks and now media is saying that we always have and i know my country, this shithole is dead, there is an artifical war to create a "mapuche nation" cutting both Chile and Argentina in half, our women are becoming whores, aids is a common thing and kids sexually molesting you in the streets arent weird (i have germanic features…)

Your bait has no effect. My energy is preserved for furthering our cause, not entertaining an energy vampire who seeks to divide us.

Ok, according to you if mengele moves to Brazil he is a spic now…. seems legit.

Capitalizing I looks stupid and egoistical, that's why i don't do it. (sometimes i do, just so you don't think it's something that makes me identifiable)

Now you are starting to sound like a shill. You didn't counter any of my arguments, you have just called me a spic.

Do you want my picture and biography too, so you can make more ad hominems and point out my bad haircut or something?