Are traps a feasible alternative to 3DPD?

are traps a feasible alternative to 3DPD?

yeah, for you OP

If you can tolerate being around cocks which I cannot

Hell yes they are. Dick is the best alternative to meat-curtains.

soce?

They are either total r9k tier ultraspergs or they're the most vapid childish whores imaginable (read: literally woman-tier personality)

You need to be real lucky to find one that's decent but then again you need to be lucky to find a partner in general

Chances are higher than finding a decent woman though

what about a thai yboy?

yboy

You don't want to be in a relationship with a prostitute do you?

Getting yourself necked by mudslimes is a better alternative, user.

countersage

what about just to fuck
they make me rock hard

Well yeah but they are prostitutes

>Pulls my dick out, tells me it's way bigger than 7 inches it's not while wrapping both hands around it, starts blowing me

Fuck. I could've been slamming a hot asian trap all my senior year, instead I stayed with some shithead whore.

is this good?

Yeah it was pretty nice. Very hot seeing that effeminate cock against my own large, veiny one.

█.

pics of your trap girl?

Yep, that's her right there. Wouldn't call her my girl, but she could've been.

Are you still with that megawhore?
Seriously you should pick better taste █.
Get the trap, and surrogate mothers so you both can have children and arrange marriage them and have open relationship wth the trap (you still get to fuck girls something like that)

Well I see I wasn't being very clear about the whole situation, I was speaking in past tense about my trap experience from many years ago. And yes I broke up with that bitch as soon as I found out about the cheating.

Hard to argue with that logic. What other alternatives did you consider before you settled on dick?