How to find a decent wife

I'm a good looking 25 year old and live with my parents helping them on a 100 acre farm. I want to continue being a farmer and start a family ASAP. I just can't seem to meet any decent women that aren't completely retarded (sharing nothing in common) or are obvious used up nigger slop.

Ive seen some decent girls at church but they are very naive and think im some sort of eccentric weirdo for being "politically based" and into farming.

Ive been to the bars and most of the girls eye me down but theirs just nothing to talk about and they are degenerate idiots for the most part.

Basically what the hell am I suppose to look for? Where am I going to find someone? and should I just settle for someone whos partially degenerate in hopes I can bring them a little closer to what I want?

I just feel like I need to find a decent women and have kids very soon and that I'm fucking up every day that passes.

kek, I've given up.

If I meet a woman cool if not fuck it.

Try church I guess, there's not many other avenues I can think of.

nice dubs faggot here is some guidance

Never settle, ESPECIALLY with marriage. There's someone out there for everyone according to The Bible, and even if you aren't a Christian just have faith that at least this part is true.

The worst thing you can do is settle for something you're not satisfied with.

Most chicks in this era are soulless degenerates. If you manage to find one you can stand to be around for more than a month, count yourself lucky.

just wait for RAHOWA. We will take these degenerate whores as captives, rape them, and raise the children in a militaristic spartan society

Just buy a wife from Ukraine.

Library? Book shop? Gym? Church?
Go to places that interest you and you'll eventually find a woman you want.

Hell I met mine at an art club.

doesnt matter if you have a 1 bedroom apartment with your parents for a 100 acre farm, move out and get a girl. then talk her into moving on daddy's land.

farmersonly.com?

look, I'm just going to say this. I don't think Holla Forums knows the first thing about finding a good woman to marry.

Because no one knows where to find them anymore. The PUA's don't know, the MGTOW's don't know, your parents don't know, and society doesn't care.

Luck and constant exposure is your best bet. keep an eye out while your about town and flirt with the first decent girl you see. You may find she is a raging whore on the third date and feel you've wasted time, but that's the sad society we live in.

What if I'm not a farmer?

You have to make a decent wife. Look for good genetics and then try to reshape how she thinks. Women are naturally submissive and if she sees you as the strongest voice in her life she'll adapt to you. Think like a leader and act like one. You'll be surprised at how all that garbage in her head is just the echoing of the last authoritative voice in her life which was probably a Jewish professor.
That's what I did to create my wife so I'm not just speaking from my armchair. She'd gone through gender studies at a liberal arts school and would unironically call people "shitlords" (this was some years ago when that was SJW-fare). She's now a race-realist and will vote for Trump. For reference, it took about 5 years to make these changes.

lmfao thats what i was thinking. Just wait till shit collapses and ill have 20 wives cuz ill be the only one with food and water. kek.

Yea good idea with the book shop.

Thanks user.

Yea ive thought about this but its just like.. do I really want to get a shitty job and work 50 hours a week just to have a shitty apartment to possible score a woman whos already been niged. Lol tough times for the good white man.

this is why most channers become pedos, they realize that only the young'ns are pure

and even then, half of them are fucking at 12, 13, etc.

Well Mr. Sir, I'd start by getting into the WWOOF program, get yourself out of America and into Europe.

It's basically a volunteer program that trades room and board for farm labor anywhere in the world. 6h of work a day, two days off.

I met the woman I plan on proposing to while I was working in a national park, a German woman.

Just put yourself out into the unknown, you never know.

Ignore shit tastes/opinions when meeting women these days. Look for a good personality. Find someone sweet, honest, principled, etc., and then set about influencing them towards your mindset over time.

Life's too short to give up on every bluepilled person out there.

So OP goes to church, but fucked it up because he came accross as a weirdo. Well stop being perceived as one! If you are religious, it's a good place to look for what you described. You shouldn't talk to women about politics very much anyways.

Only 29, bitch. Technically I'm a wizard apprentice. Next year graduate to full wizard.

So many replies, and not a single (You)? Poor little thing. Polite sage for biting bait.

The church or the library.

And here's the thread asking for a guide on finding a good wife that isn't shit for the 124th time on pol boards.

Toon in next time for when OP asks to address a problem with women as he gets called a mgtow faggot.

Go to the Philippines and get yourself a sweet ass upper class Flip. The alt-right now officially condones race mixing with not-so-dark people.

it's like my father shitposts on Holla Forums

Would you marry a female polack?
Or is browsing imageboards too degenerate for females?

I'm not a girl or anything, just curious.

Sounds like a bad deal. And aren't euro girls just as shit as American girls?

Not simply from the premise of the girl being a Holla Forumsack.
It's not a degenerate pass time in itself but there are factors more important than the girl being fashy.

Reported for not even trying.

That's not how you introduce yourself. Learn how to speak with people and talk about things other than that. Church girls are the best girls.

I got engaged about a month ago, we didn't talk politics at all until we got serious. At which point I told her I was a white nationalist. She just laughed and said "we have really similar opinions".

Reported.

I think we're like 99% sausage unfortunately, and the 1% would hide to avoid tits or gtfo

For the record, successful men flock to women that are into politics. Especially around the republication and sometimes democrat area. Don't expect anything else, like liberals, to be successful or noncuck; they exist, but you'll do better finding a natural fire in the north pole.

To some, it's extremely attractive when a woman shows possession of an intellect and ideology that doesn't revolve around Starbucks and American idols if you get my point. Men love intellectual strength in women. Book smarts don't count, so don't even try that.

Fucking this, girls who consider themselves smart, just because they've read a lot of fiction books they consider deep, are usually dumb as a fucking brick, completely incapable of any independent though.

Women should be caring mothers and wives. The only opinion on politics they should have is being repulsed by niggers.

Patience. Just be patient. My husband was single for 15 years before him met me. Not that he was on his way to being a wizard but half the women who threw themselves at him already had a man and clearly you don't wanna get with a girl like that. Didn't meet me until he was 29. Thankfully he is fit and I'm nine years younger then him so still healthy enough for baby. And this baby is fucking perfect.

I wish I also had patience. I started dating when I was 17 and for three years I kept having failed relationships that I was forcing and finding online. I met my husband through a friend and had no intention to date him. See , when you don't try it will just happen.

Stop trying and just be patient. Stop worrying. Just focus on being fit and getting your life together. It's only too late when you're in your mid 30s. At that point just get a mail order bride. I've seen few of these mail order families since I've moved to the mid west. They are happy. Old white guy gets his loyal wife and pussy to fuck, wife gets good life and loves shopping, and even the fucking half breed kids are happy.

Yea if i meet a female that knew about and understood Trumps policies regarding the economy/ energy/ immigration id be all prolly go for it lol

Yea i know mens sperm is best at age 30ish and females are best for having babies at like 20-25 so I know i still genetically have time at least. Still panicking tho rofl.

lmao nice man. yea id have to agree the only decent girls i found were at church. even tho there were at few bad ones.. lol.

Find one who is halfway decent. There are many who are following along with a lot of common bull, but will appreciate a straightening out the wrinkles. The trick is finding one who has had few experiences that will damage her for life (the slop in the op).

Many women don't think of the longer negative consequences of their or others' actions. It just doesn't enter their mind, so they are too permissive. It is a core error, the idea that an action can do no harm. Every action is harmful to someone in some way; one must constantly judge the margins. However women can learn the less immediate harmful effects when persuasively explained.

If they have good general personas, but are into retarded things, continued criticism of those things may help (reserve serious criticism for things that matter, such as drinking with the girls). Tough even the smaller turns of phrase can contain tropes that are inherently harmful or degenerate. Call them out, and explain how the trope leads to larger patterns of thought that are ultimately deleterious. If she's considering you, she'll listen.

Could you build your own cottage? It would be a good option if you stayed on the farm straight through. Be involved in the operation, but establish a domain. Recently I read on a (degenerate) website a woman writing that she doesn't like guys with twin beds. Why? Because there isn't room for another person in their life. Makes sense, it's what she will consider.

Good reminder. It was aggravating for a few years, but now at 23 it's becoming easier to push ahead.

western women are all poison and their behavior is supported not by the actions of men, but by the inactions of men. Men have allowed this bs to continue for too long. We are passed a point of no return.
At this point, anyone who signs a government contract labeled "marriage" is mentally retarded and living in complete ignorance. Marriage in today's society has nothing to do with the biblical definition of marriage and it never will, no matter how many cucks believe it to be so.

The only way to win is to strip them off their "right" to dictate the lives of others. Equal rights is a joke. No one is equal and never will be. The way to fix this is to strip everyone's vote and only allow those who are drafted to vote. Only then will people actually give a shit. They'll have the power to vote their way out of stupid wars and the power to strip away political power as well as execute war criminals who are bankrupting the nation. Voting at this point must be made mandatory so there would be no mistake or misunderstanding when shit actually hits the fan. At this point, the only people to blame will be those who stand to lose the most.

Force people to give a shit. Anyone who resist must be sent to work camps where they will live out their ideology of slavery, the same slavery they indirectly or directly want to place everyone in. They must not be allowed to breed.

Women belong either in the whorehouse or in the house. Alimony, child support, and any free welfare must be eliminated. Those who cannot support themselves due to the consequences of their own actions must be eliminated, not by force, but by preventing them from leeching like the parasites they are. Cut them from the source.

Manginas who resist must be sent to work camps to be re educated.

A small area will be made available in 5 years where those who continue to resist will be sent to fend for themselves. They will have the resources and the land of their area but no one to leech from. They'll be forced to do their own work or die off.

Only then will people behave accordingly.

Supreme post, good sir.

What else is new.
I bet you think hillary should be president because she has a vag

good post. thanks mate.

And thats a good idea about the cottage. I could prolly save up for something like that.

some wisdom from varg