Not getting enough attention on halfchan

homeless user back for the big day, bag is packed, anime downloaded, leaving tonight

give me (you)s and tell me i'm retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos
hooktube.com/watch?v=QNh0MCs_2Lc
warosu.org/sci/thread/3820284
web.archive.org/web/20130514223704/http://chanarchive.org/4chan/r9k/4958/i-live-in-a-hole
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/23710650/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29185393/
youtube.com/channel/UC6sIKrEP_85gGRR6r3-QpDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gerber parang or kukri? something i'm struggling with because i'd like to take both and can't due to weight issues

whatcha gonna do if you run out of battery power

i'm only carrying my tech with me while i travel and will charge it when/where i can
won't need it once i'm settled and start working on my settlement

who is gonna let you settle where you plan on settling

The kukri is a more useful tool all around.

i plan to do whatever the fuck i want on government land and just hide from the gmen who might try to fuck with me

that's what i'm thinking but i just got it and have never used one before

You should take some kind of blunt weapon, as you won't be able to survive solely out of the woods in this day and age. you'll have to start breaking into buildings with food or suck dick

either are respectable options.

what kind of dumb shit is this? I mean i do plan to steal supplies occasionally like when i need to start canning food i've grown but there's no reason to say this, it's way easier now than it was, plus i'm alone

Depends on where you are, or are planning to be, but make sure you have the relevant documents about land use ready for when the gmen come to hassle you. You might be entirely in the right, but that doesn't mean they won't drag you off in cuffs. At least having the stuff in writing (court rulings, state laws, etc) to hand out will make it more likely that you'll survive such encounters.

Good luck!

i'd rather bludgeon a park ranger to death than do paperwork

Stalking the Wild Asparagus, Euell Gibbons (1962). There's more wild food around you than you think, nigger. Lots more.

yeah i know wild plants well enough and am good at fishing and farming, there's plenty of food to be had in any forested area

but what if they fuck you? surprise them with a condom and make sure it doesn't slip

i assume this is some sort of analogy for the government land thing, so no, i don't really care and i doubt anyone would even find me or care if they did since i'm not going to harass people in a manner that would make my being there suspect

When they find you they will probably lock you up in a self harm cell where you will be nakked except for a safety smock.

yeah, just fucking leave, perhaps leave a note that you'll be gone for a few days and that they dont need to call the police.
dont be stupid about this

but what if you catch fever and get really really sick

If you have never had a long experience living in the wild, you are gonna die, op.
You should rather commit suicide

Wizards can not get sick baka

so lets assume you run in bushes and someone decides to mug you and you break your leg. what then?

The thing is, i want them to realize i'm not well. I've always been pretty upset with how casual my ily treats my mental illness. As if not having any friends and hiding in my room most of the time for the past 5 years. The whole point of the note is to make myself clear and do a mic drop not ever coming back. I know that sounds harsh, but i want them to be insulted and/or worry.

i have quite a bit of outdoors experience despite being the way i am

exactly

i'll kill them first, i'm a big guy

For you

a tower will collapse the loudeswhat if he has a handgun

if he's trying to break my legs while i'm in the forest i at least have my small knife on my belt and if he has a gun that just means i won a gun after i bury him

Do not attempt to make friends with bears. Remember the forest wizards that came before you. Do not repeat their mistakes.

OP is a fag

that guy was a moron i don't even like bears

not untrue

God damn it the fucking pedos really fucking ruined this board.

this is my home board if that makes you feel better, user

also i should mention i'm the Satania poster and obviously there will be less Satania on this board tomorrow

if only

but what if he tries to shoot you before you kill him and there are people nearby who could potentially call the cops and it will to your arreswill you still bury him or would you run instead

imma laugh my ass off when you make a new thread in two weeks or less saying you got hungry and had to go back home

if only

obviously i would run i'm not going to jail

hunger really doesn't bother me, part of preparing for this was experimenting with fasting and i found it really easy and didn't find hunger hard to deal with at all

I'm less pissed at you but rather the whole state of affairs, I could honestly give less of a shit about anime posters as long as they don't act like retard 100% of the time. Good luck being a forest wizard, don't get caught I guess.

i've thought about printing out pictures of her but don't have access to a printer
she will simply live within my heart

Yeah? Ever gone without food for two weeks while you worked in insects and heat or walked through snow looking for anything you could safely ingest? Ever had to eat grubs? Ever had rat? Looking forward to the diarrhea?

You're a dummy. Yeah i was doing weight and cycling training while fasting. I just felt tired.

and i have no problem eating grubs, only retards think grubs are some super disgusting thing

but what if they catch you and you end up arrested through? will you call mom if you are in jail

As autistic as that sounds just go to the local library, they have plenty of printers. Also bring a bible, you'll need iFinally this is probably a horrible idea and you should try to make amends with your ily. Do you really think you have the survival skills to do this alone?

no i hate my mom haven't talker to her in years

pls explain the second part about the bible and whatever?

why do you hate your mom? is she fat and has beaten you when you were a kid

she's an insane narcissistic cunt who was not even a real mother to me and only served to fuck me up more than i already was

has she tried to have sex with you?

she once had my brother kick the shit out of me while i was trying to make money for the ily stripping copper cable because she got offended that i tried to help her with the finances because she blew through all my dad's life insurance money and had nothing to show for it

y'r mom's a bitch

Recently i found out she's been leaving my baby brother with some opiate addicted whore while she runs errands. She also allowed some lunatic off the street to hang out at her house for god knows what reason and that guy flashed a handgun at my other brother. I really despise my mom on many levels. She's a legitimately terrible person

ill have to be honest its your own fauleach time i tried to help somebody it always went wrong so i stopped helping people when i turned 10.

i still think you need to take revenge. you grudge against you mom and dad and brothers lies on the fact that you have not beaten them accordingly.

also dont defend you little toddler brother. when he grows up he will kick your ass same as your mom did and then you will regret defending him. you need to start learning from your mistakes.

In short from what I can tell you are going in the woods on government land to live off it for the most parI'm asking if you think you have the survival skills to do this as you said earlier that you had mental problems. I'm asking you to bring a bible as you will be alone for most of the time and will not only need something to read but something keep you going.

also the true problem is not your mom but your dad. your dad has chosen your mom so its he who is to blame for your misery and the root of all of your problems

My dad is dead, suicide by cop 2 years ago. I did beat the fuck out of my brother before i stopped living with my mom. And i'm pretty happy that he is totally cucked. He made the mistake of fucking some mongrel and getting her pregnanHe's forced to stay at her house with her wigger mom and nigger dad taking care of this baby while she fucks around because she doesn't want the baby. His name isn't even on the birth certificate. He actually called my grandma crying saying he hates his life and he doesn't love his gf.
He's a lot like me and is getting a harder life than i had, i'm just pissed thinking about it, i don't think i can do anything about i

i'm not a christcuck, sorry, i have my own thoughts on that stuff and don't need a book to think about it

bump

cry more

i haven't cried in years, user

Still consider what I said about if you think you can go out in the woods.

a bible is not going to help me survive

fuck off you chritcuck faggoanon is forced to take a heavy bag with him and you try to convince him to carry around heavy books of the story of the yid hanging from a stick

Satania and i are both very spiritual we're just not kike on a stick worshipers and books are heavy

i tried the whole turning to god thing when i was in the army and just ended up reading Buddhist literature because it's like an anime plot and the bible is boring/stupid as fuck and there's nothing of value in there

Nigger thats not what I'm getting at, I'm asking if you are skilled enough to go in the woods. The bible was just a suggestion my dude.

K. The heavy books part is a good point though, I was mainly trying to get at the point above.

Also if the Shroud of Turin is to be believed Jesus would have looked like this.

Yeah i feel pretty confident in being in the woods as far as practical things are. My only worry is getting super paranoid about /x/ shit which has been a problem in the past because i'm a budding schizo probably and have an active imagination that is hard to control sometimes. Having a panic attack miles away from any roads might be rough i dunno

Have you tried seeking help? This is probably not the best idea considering this.

Earlier this year i tried seeking help when my uncle was making me learn how to drive and get a job and stuff. It was a mess that just made me extremely stressed so instead i joined the army. Still pretty shocked they let me in. Actually had a great time and probably would've been a good little grunt had i made it through basic. But i hurt the tendons in my knees and for some reason nobody would fucking believe that it hurt just to stand and just kept giving me papers saying i couldn't train which made me very depressed and i ended up going into the psych people because of it to which they just kicked me out because they though i was just trying to get out and didn't want to deal with me.

schizophrenia can be pretty annoying .

but you can beat it with a very simple trick: just think at physics and science and math. not exactly sure about your IQ and knowledge level but, everything is made out of tiny particles and energy can not be generated from nothing but only converted from one form into another .

you cant help people with schizophrenia, well perhaps you can but im not a professional on schizophrenia yet i knew a girl wit serious serious disorders and nothing could help her. user himself served in the military means his condition is not that bad so i doubt he needs much help

I do have a pretty logic saged mind which has been keeping things in check for the most par

Alright, I'm just worried dude.

rather just go to jail than ask anyone for help

What an attention whore, jesus christ.
Please an hero.

that's what i'm doing apparently

i need a break now.
have a nice day and dysonigger is a massive faggot

jim is the faggot, user, jim is allways the biggest faggot

fags and attention whores what a great board

would you like to talk about politics instead

user please, they are both cock sucking faggots lets get this straight!

godspeed user wish you luck, live that dream
also watch primal technology or w.e the youtube chan is for ideas before you go

I have seen some of his stuff, the heating system for his little cabin was really impressive but it's nothing i haven't seen before or done. I used to love building shelters indawoods when my ily wood go camping. Pretty excited to build something more serious and permanen

aye that was cool as fuck must admit

I hope i can find a nice clay deposit so i can try some of that more advanced shit

Well i'm taking off. Decided to slip my knife under my belt just in case because this area can be pretty sketchy at times. Pretty sure i have everything. Gonna shut down my laptop and have a bowl of oat cereal then step ouI drank an energy drink but am still pretty tired. Plan to sleep during the day somewhere.

goodbye, boys

gb !

o7

Don't be afraid to ask for help OP. There are still some good people out there. Don't die because you were afraid to talk to someone.

Up here. I don't remember the city being this peaceful at nighThough I just ran out of sidewalk and need to find a better path.

I'm fapping to you right now. Godspeed.

Can I join you?

you deserve to be homeless. have fun.

Alright I think in in some sort of undeveloped lot out near lake Travis. Getting out of the city was a fucking nightmare. Nobody was on the canyon roads at 2am but flying downhill at like 40mph in the dark on a bike is terrifying. I was going to go further but there's no shoulder on either of the roads going north. Im going to try to sleep some and then will figure something out later. Also I didn't see a single cop in my 5 hours of traveling a major road late at night and thought that was weird.

>in the woods

Stay safe. Try to get a party a lone wanderer is easy pickings.

Careful pal, you wouldn't want to get any ticks on your flesh. They carry diseases.

Be especially careful of deers as they carry massive amounts of deer ticks.

Good luck brother, I wish you the very best out there. Going samana in the forest is a timeless, spiritual tradition that has been making great sages out of ordinary men for millennia. Like it or not, want it or not, but you're about to get a great blast of yama out there as all of your social conditioning withers away, eventually leaving you with no fixed ego or identity. Our idea of self is simply an illusion the mind conjures up to help us operate in social situations, however as you won't be needing this anymore, it will inevitably atrophy, changing your natural state from one of doing to simply one of being.

I would recommend throwing in some other spiritual practices as well, given the sheer amount of free time you're about to have. Meditation would be best █.

Again, good luck out there. I hope to do something similar one day when I get off probation.

█amateur yogi who accidentally killed someone

That's weird, it censored the t at the end of my post.

It isn'█Put some watercolor paint on your face. Put a paper on your face and carefully take it straight off. The result will not look like a photo of your face from in fron█This is because the paper has to touch both sides of your face. The image on the paper will be much wider than your front profile.

tee dot was wordfiltered because Dys is an attention seeking faggot .

you, i like you

.т liar

Kek be with you user, safe travels

outside of shitty neighborhoos, like the one i assume u lived in, there is hardly any police presence

does anyone have that satania picture where she gets her pussy licked by her dog?

you use Holla Forums! I bet you can't even get up the stairs let alone live on your own in the wild.

bump wtf

Did you get raped yet user?

Fuck I am so tired and sore but I can't fall asleep.

and my thighs hurt so fucking bad I really overworked myself last nigh█

why the fuck are you homeless dude. it's not a lifestyle to aspire to.

what did you do

hi stania how are things going? did you take a shovel with you? something like a combat shovel can be really helpful

in case you find some food - always make sure to cook it, water too
when you sleep make sure your kidneys and feet stay warm - this is really important

Jesus Christ, Son of God LOVES you. Sorry to hear man gave him a bad name. Sorry to hear a priest diddled you. Sorry to hear you grew up in a jewish home. Don't worry user, i'm not offended by this anymore, Jesus can handle the mockery… He died for you and this is the way you thank him. He'll never stop knocking because you have free will, and true love equates to free will. I hope you sort yourself out user. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired, he'll be there… waiting for you. It's never too late. You can be loved and you can experience a supernatural relationship with your father in heaven. Religiosity is not biblical, but call on the name above all names and you'll be able to have fellowship any time and any place. Not necessarilly in a building of brick and mortar or a spiritually dead church. God loves you user. Jesus Christ is objective Truth.

This user gets it.

This is the most jewish thing I have ever read.

So this lot is pretty cool. It's surrounded almost entirely by businesses and is hard to get into. The only evidence I can find of people is someone clearing a drainage area. I think ill stay here for a while and recover my legs from the anxious traveling I did to get here. Satania and I are watching Spice and Wolf right now. Dinner will be a Cliff bar. family has been blowing up my phone all day and it's honestly making me feel more distant from them

I don't have a shovel but I'm making do

SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE YOU STUPID NIGGER, THEY CAN GET THE POPO TO TRACK IT

looks comfy! All you need is a roof now or you get wet .

dont know about your battery status but i have some survivor videos here on this youtube channel called "primitive technologies":
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos

there are some really good videos how to build an oven out of mud or a simple house with oven to stay warm. he also got a video with a forge made out of mud and charcoal.

this guy is probably right. my friends dad went crazy before his death and bought a ticket and flew to another country. he had an old mobile phone with him and this is how the police traced him to his exact location and informed the local authority.
i give you the ultimate hint to open a second and a third camp and migrate daily from one place to another. if your family has reported you for missing the police can start investigating within a week or less.

no portable battery bank?

But yeah, ditch that phone as soon as possible and don't use credit cards. The thing with the smallest paper trail is ironically cash money. Anything with gps they can track to locate you, so use public library wi fi or mcdonalds or something

silly! if he as an iphone or ipad with him, he still will be traced even if he turns off the phone. some phones trace you even if you take out the battery. there was a russian video showing how (((intel))) kiked all iphones phones with secretly implemented microphones and trackers.

the thing is he has internet connection and therefore they know his phone is associated wit him. facebook and apple kikes even managed to create a system that identifies people based on their voice and grammar, so even if his phone is stolen, they still can identify him.

I'm saying he should ditch it as it get rid of it entirely, fraulein.

actually that is not how it works, if you talk near ANY iphone, it (the system) recogzises your voice ;)

but what if he decides to order pizza? what then?

“I came into the world at the right time.”
— Helge Ingstad

I often fantasise about following in Ingstad’s footsteps and try my luck as a gold prospector far off into the North American wilderness, build my own log cabin, hunt and fish and dig for gold, only to make a triumphant return years later as a self-made man.

I Helge Ingstads fotspor (1/4): hooktube.com/watch?v=QNh0MCs_2Lc

then that's his own fault

tbh I kinda hope they do find me. This is nice but it feels very temporary for some reason so it's hard to enjoy. The sun has sat and all I can hear is crickets and cars far off in the distance. I'm bundled up in my sleeping bag, hopefully o can sleep tonight. Tomorrow I plan to focus on finding better firewood than the cedar that is so plentiful. Also I picked up a small cheap tent and a tarp because I felt way too exposed in just my sleeping bag.

I like how almost everyone here thinks living outside is so awful. Just go buy or steal fishing rods and go to the nearest lake out in the mountains.

they will not look for you yet. over 90% of the reported missing people return home after 1 day. thats why you will have to wander the woods for at least one week. perhaps they wont look for you at all.
not sure about the US law but if they start a search and in case they catch you, they can charge you (and in case you are still underage your parents) $5000+ for the "rescue" or they put you in a mental hospital.
if you are under 25 years of age it may not apply to you and you will be treated as a teen

bump

can you or somebody post that picture online?

Wow, wish I saw this thread before it went this far.
This was a bad idea. I have done it before.
This… it's in moments like these I kinda hate Holla Forums tbh fam.

okay Sweden thanks for explaining yourself

Wait, you want me to explain to you why living a hermit life in the woods with no resources other than those scavenged is a bad idea?

If you please. I assume you have little else to do, so you might as well explain yourself, Söta bror.

You'll make a fine meal for a bear, user.

leave satania-user alone. he is not doing it for you.

then need to return to where you belong >>>/cuteboys/

who decides whats bad or not? its not like you are the center of the world because you think so.

if user wants to live in the woods and he thinks its a good idea - than its a good idea
if he changes his mind and wants to return - then its a good idea too
you have no right to spam your SJW bullshit upon other people to spread your ugly reddit narrative in places you are not familiar with.
you problem is you are picky and you always see everything from a negative point of view like all of this redditfags and noramlcucks do and at this point i have to tell you have to go back

update
WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE WATER SPIKET HOW DO PEOPLE WATER THEIR PLANTS AND STUFF WTF
I want to go home. But I'm too far gone to hoof back, got really lucky last time, and I feel like such an asshole calling my uncle, which I would need to do tomorrow. This was stupid. Everything about this idea was stupid. I'll find my camp tomorrow and pack up, then call my uncle. Then do what I should have done to begin with and check myself into the loony bin. I am going to get killed or arrested out here. What a mistake. What a waste of time. Now my grandma and aunt are all worried and im gonna have to talk to them now. My sister had texted me saying she already lost dad and she didn't want to lose me as well. FUCK. It's cold out here. I ate pizza out of a dumpster. I am a fucking moron. I even drug Satania out here with me like an asshole. I am such an idiot.

it's spigot

At least you tried

happens to everyone once or twice in his life. mistakes can make you a man. not necessarily a smart man, but at least a wise man

what do you mean? you got lost completely?
just in case, if you cant find your camp and you run out of battery and you dont know how to get home - ask some strangers for help, may ask them to call the ambulance and tell them you had a mania-episode.

be careful not to get shot, if you die or if you just get wounded its not really problem, but if you survive as a cripple you will end up like hotwheels.

how old are you? how are you such a complete fucking loser?

More like 2 days.

The absolute state of White Americans.

you should have prepared. just pick up some /k/ survivalist guides, buy some seeds, find a quiet spot in a forest, plant some vegetables, dig a well, watch the youtube videos of the guy who went to bronze age from scratch alone

try again in a month

They know, they just don't give a shit. They aren't going to start giving a shit when they read your fucking letter. They aren't going to give a shit when you come back. They are never going to give a shit. Ever. At all.
Sorry. You have a shitty family.

Yeah lets just hope he can find a spot plant a farm dig a well and build a hut in 2 days because thats apparently the breaking point.

Same tbh. Is this a common thought pattern?

I'm not gay, but that is hot.

Take this thread as a sign that its a retarded idea and actually having to survive instead of leech off family members is hard fucking work that you aren't capable of.

youre gonna do just fine out there bud

I don't have any strong bonds to family like OP. I'm not a normalfag.

What I mean is, I will force myself to make it or die.

No you won't, just like OP you're all talk and once you spend 2 whole days in the cold with nothing to eat or drink your survival instincts will kick in and you'll do the only thing you know how to do to survive which is return to society and have them do all the hard parts for you.

Back at camp finally. I found a box near my charging location to conceal me so I burnt some time watching My Hero Academia in the box so nobody could see the light. I'm going to sleep and will consider everything when I wake up.

warosu.org/sci/thread/3820284

Keep us updated on your journey, hope you decide to pull through

Alright stupid nigger, don't give up now. Go for a week atleast.

Anyone know where I can read more from this guy?

is user still in the forest
or did he run back to gf?

Do you have a destination in mind, or are you just improvising everything? Before I went to prison in late 2014 for accidentally killing someone I was sincerely planning on heading to a monastery over in California for a bit. Such people will always be accepting and it will provide you with a radically different lifestyle.

It's worth considering if you hate your present state of existence.

>for accidentally killing someone
Story?

good read
underrated post

I've been looking for his old threads.
web.archive.org/web/20130514223704/http://chanarchive.org/4chan/r9k/4958/i-live-in-a-hole

I found recent youtube videos and archived posts but I haven't been able to confirm if they're the same person or not. They also use the name "hole troll".

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/23710650/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/29185393/
youtube.com/channel/UC6sIKrEP_85gGRR6r3-QpDg

>Living out in SLC, life is going good, dating a 19yo girlboy no homo
>One day in October of '14 she bursts in my room yelling and screaming like usual, this time for eating in front of my computer was watching Adventure Time while I ate
>Prosecuting attorney offers a plea deal of original charge of Battery on 65 or older if I take 3 years mandatory day for day in prison, and 5 on probation after

And now I deliver pizzas.

this post makes me glad I feel no great debt towards my elders
old people get wrinkly, demented and fragile, then they die

That really sucks.
What does your family think? Do they view you as a murderer?

Was adventure time worth 3 years in jail?

Actually no, they're all still completely cool with me. I get along perfect with my dad and aunt, and talk to them on a regular basis, despite accidentally killing their mom. Visit regularly too. Kinda goes to show how she was viewed in my family, doesn't it? Everyone else had the common sense to keep the hell away.

No, not really. It's not that good.

Heading off to the gym, will have to answer any and all depressing questions later

found the mistake

Maybe if you watched venture bros or metalocalypse you'd at least have something better to remember. Tell us about prison next. Stories, who was your cell mate, OC nigger stories, the works.

She had it coming.

what country do you live in lmao

Every day I feel happy I don't live in the US of A.

And no, I'm not a Swede

any updates?

Okay user, this might seem like a good idea and it might be for you (I don't want to discourage seeking help) but in my experience with the mental health system in America this is the worst way to go. I've been in one and I have to say I would have rather not been. It's expensive as hell first off, you can't use computers, the people there to help you are some of the dumbest people they're just there for their paycheck and to give you the meds some psychologist assigned to you. The experience will do nothing but be a burden for you, you don't seem to be off your rockers enough anyways to be there, sure you did something stupid but you never tried to hurt anyone or yourself. Its basically a adult daycare that gives you candy that makes you dull slow and not happy. The psychiatrist there WILL diagnose you with something and afterward when you leave will HAVE to see a psychiatrist to diagnose you more and up your dosages. Its just a scam to sell meds and anti-psychotics that do only god knows to your body and mind. All in all I may be biased to hell and back but this is not the way to go my dude.

Going to pack up and call my uncle this morning. I just don't know what to say though. I don't know how to get across the message that im not okay. The last time I tried asking for help he just thought I was depressed because of my dad dying.

(Replying is a bitch on mobile) To the user who made the post about the loony bin. You're probably right but what do i do? The last time I tried I got jewed by obamacare and got no help. How the fuck do you get help? I haven't hurt anybody and have only cut myself but I don't want to get to the point where hurting someone else is where im at.

you could get of out jail if you just said you defended your personal property and defended yourself from her attack.

This was all very predictable.

That's one hell of a story user. My heart goes out to you. Good luck.

Jesus Christ.

i guess you need to grow up.
i tell you as it is - nobody cares and nobody will help you except of you yourself. if you cant help yourself nobody will.
your local doc just wants your money, your family members are busy with themselves and have problems on their own. do you expect them to hug you and tell you they love you? by now you should know you are too old for this.
you are not a cripple and nobody is responsible for you. you have to stop mourning and thinking of the past and take responsibility for your actions. stop relying on other peoples help because it will lead you nowhere but only back into the woods.

How the fuck do you know about this? LOL! Exposed.

Ah, an unoriginal nihilistic commenter appears.
I kicked your nuts in, that would also be a good idea tbh.

If you're running from the cops, why are you carrying (what is essentially to you) a tracking device? Make sure you ditch every profile and everything that was previously associated to you online as well.

Enjoy your fleshgaits, nephilliem, skinwalkers and other previously thought-dead prehistoric horrors from beneath the earth tearing you a new one with hypo-adrenaline war-drug speed.

I'm Native, and half the stories you read are understating the truth.

trying to kick other people on the internet for no reason is a sight of mental retardism.

to explain you who you are: unlike you i never went into the woods.
you went into the woods - you are an idiot and now you try to kick me on the internet. out of all people here on this thread you are the worst influence on OP.
you are a dumbfuck, a loser, a failure and now you think you can give other people advice. you are disqualified from telling OP what he has to do.

Like I said, I'm not depressed. But you're right, nobody is going to help me and I'm all alone. I'm just going to apply to Walmart and be crazy I guess. There are people much less capable than me doing much more.

I saw a fox the other night and have never been more afraid for my life at that moment because of these stories.

lawl, I gave you two weeks. Should have given you three days

Shit, dude

You are trying to live in the woods and are scared of a fox?
A fox is not going to attack you, it will run away.

Not scared of the fox, scared of the fox not actually being a fox.

I met quite a lot of people in prison who didn't take the deal, and most of them got 40 or more years because of it. I couldn't beat them at trial, because I actually did what they accused me of- took the life of another human being, even if by accident.

That's what I did do, and they considered it a "confession".

In my area, in the woods at night sometimes there will be very loud noises, bushes rustling and crazy sounds coming from nearby. It's almost always an armadillo. The little things have horrible eyesight and are very loud when they dig around for food.

It's always startling when the noises start, but now I just always assume it's one of them, and it almost always is.

Also, deer make some freaky sounds too. Wouldn't expect them to sound like that.

Okay, i'm back home. Ended up not having any heartfelt conversations and am trying to just bury it. I'm going to take the advice and just live with this shit. Move on. Become what i hate. I'll just get a retail-cuck job and live for the weekend as a lonely bitter autist bugman collecting anime merch and posting my waifu on imageboards. Apparently i can't handle anything more than that. I guess i'll learn to like it. It's either this or kill myself because i can't handle going back into the woods. I wasn't even in the woods. I was on like 20 acres of land surrounded by suburbia and i couldn't even handle that.

Either armadillos or fucking raccoons, then during the day it's squirrels. Last night i heard a branch break and nearly shit my sleeping bag even though logically i know it was probably just a shitty cedar tree falling apart like they do.

Also might as well describe the other night in more detail
Also if anyone wants a tent and some tarps i left all that shit there.

Work isn't so bad if you self medicate.
Have a goal to work towards, like a camper van you can live out of. Then, instead of chugging bleach after a shitty week at work you can count your shekels and dream about driving away in your awesome van.
Learn to be more assertive while pretending to your family that your actually becoming more autistic. When they talk to you just start humming and look away. If they ask what the hell your doing, act startled like they just magically appeared. Then yell "Stop doing that!". Then go back to humming.
Maintain your campsite for weekend binge drinking and or drug use. Eventually you'll make cool friends.
Get jobs at thrift stores so you can collect anime dvd's for nothing. Also you'll make cool friends.

I like artichokes but the pizza was cold and i had no way to warm it up.

Where is this guy? Seems to be in the southern US but he speaks with a Aussie accent? Or is he in some mountainous region of Australia that i don't know about?

There's fine dining and then there's find dining.

The pizza was pretty shit tier for being some locally praised place. Would've rather had dumpster Pizza Hut or something. I was really looking for the Starbucks pastries but couldn't find them.

If he were, then I guess the emus would've gotten to him by now.

I want you to succeed, I really do, mainly because I'd like to do something similar. But fuck i'm at least using this winter for snow camping practice.

thank you for reading the thread before posting your contribution is appreciated

Quick facts.
Unless you really can live in the forest you will be with other homeless people.
1. If you are white you are prey
2. They either steal or fly a sign and beg
3. They 90% do drugs or are blithering drunks.
4. You are who you associate with.
5. Should have faked a maritime accident and joined the french foreign legion.

Also none of your shit is safe it will be stolen.

Annnnd it will be assumed you are an actual fag. If you happen you like smelly cock and have a burning desire to get several diseases you are in luck.

Walmarts will be your new hub.
Keep all of your identification in a super well hidden spot…. If you lose ID you will be forever lost. (Happed to me)

Look into LTV thats long term visitor its like cheap as fuck…. If you had a car you could park for 100-300 per year!

welcome back

a walmart job is not necessarily bad. just play stupid on day one and dont take the job too serious. at least you will have no psychological pressures or insane deadlines.

not sure if the guys from walmart actually want you. if i would be an employer and i would have known your forest story, i would probably not employ you.

l-livin the dream haha

i'm in same boat kinda
just threw away my academic pursuit because off too many personality issues

at least i'll have some money it looked like they pay more than minimum wage

thats the spirit!
just dont tell them about the wood-bum story, try to act natural and organic and i guess you will be fine.

obviously i'm not going to bring up the fact that i spent the past few days eating pizza out of dumpsters at a job interview i'm actually not that much of a sperg when i have zero respect for the person i'm talking to which is a Walmart employee

I recommend taking up a drug of choice to help you through the boring, mundane and soul sucking life of adulthood user.

It's helped me. Even ended up getting married and attempting suicide.

walmart employees are dropouts one step above the bum. always make sure to watch your wallet and smartphone even if its in your pocket.

F
So long user, we hardly knew ye.

Hey lad. I've lurked this thread for a few days and, all in all, I'd recommend a van/RV trip. Some vans go for pretty damn cheap, cheaper than I thought they would tbh. Save up some money each paycheck you get if you get this new job, and go trucking across the US. I'd also recommend stocking up on some food before going. Best of luck, user. I really hope this whole situation works out for you.

B-but where will he keep his anime figurines, pissbottles and cumsocks?

Thinking of doing the same. I've only got a PC, so I'll probably need a really big battery. There are some really power efficient monitors I could buy(I'll obviously need two for my gaming rig). If I ration the power use, I can probably last a month.
I'm still in the planing phase.

It's actually relatively easy to live the dream outside of your parents basement.
Learn to skulk zillow for cheap housing/lots.
Used trailer homes can be had for cheap, sometimes free if you just move it.
Never make car payments, just buy used and what you can afford.
Then working that shit job will turn into a pile of cash in no time. Then if you decide you want to travel, rent out the trailer and get rolling.

Am I the only one who want to head off into the wilderness and live off of hunting and fishing and farming in a small log cabin alone with a dog or two, as I detailed here:>>7583350 ?

I want to see how long I could make it on my own, and if I could make a living off trapping and gold prospecting, maybe vlog about my experiences/write a book about it.

Its called subsistence living up in Alaska. Find a nice small, preferably dry, village on the Yukon to move to. Then hunt, fish, and trap to the end of your days.

I would if I could - first I'd have to get a visa, spend money for a plane ticket, then disappear and live as an illegeal immigrant, risking deportation (or worse) if I get found.

Forgot her name but that attention whore that looks like Josh is doing it.

You will not, repeat not be able to lug around you're gaming rig user. If you're serious sell it and buy the best notebook + batteries you can manage.

And go camping in your own backyard a few times w/o going back inside mom & dad's over the weekend ffs.

WHY EVEN

he couldnt last 3 days in the park and he was sore after a day of hiking, FFL is real though shit they don't take weaklings and especialy, never
EVER
do they take a quiter

got the walmart job i think

I know precisely how long I could make it if I had the option of returning to civilization. One week. And I know how long I would survive if that weren't an option. Three weeks.

Do I smell a greentext story about your attempt to live innawoods and failing miserably coming up?

Good for you. All you need now is to stop watching your degenerate cartoons, and you have successfully transitioned into a normalfag.

God this thread took me back

never

That almost excuses your faggotry

How the hell you doing OP? You've gotten me emotionally involved at this point.

As a hobbyist/arm-chair psychologist, my guess would be he isn't doing too well. IMHO he should head back out into the woods, where he can run free and be as autistic as he pleases and not torment us with his weeb ways.

I have to ask…

Freshly hired at Wal-Mart, after failing to "rough it"… Anime… How fat are you user?

IMHO you should get drunk and crap you pants as you always do.

Please don't bully the slav, he is a gentle and majestic creature.

not sure why you'd make such ridiculous claims

fake?

Another case of empathy fucking your life over. This is why you need to sever all personal relationships and become self sufficient to get by on your own with a job. Exposing yourself to others like that is weakness and you paid the price for it.

What if I don't associate with anyone?

i am not fat

How many lb?

160lbs and 5'10" but am pretty muscular from doing push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups in between beating off and watching anime. I feel contanstly sick and don't eat much so i've been shedding pounds a lot lately

I'm 6'1" and 145lbs and I eat close to 1 meal a day. After years of eating so little my stomach adjusted to it so now I feel weird if I'm not in a state of near hunger all the time.

yeah i think that's where i'm heading, used to binge eat all the time but now i feel really sick if i eat too much